NATION

PASSWORD

TET: All Under Heaven

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:47 am

Vassenor wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:It's Iceland. :p

Svalbard.

Is North Pole a continent?

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:55 am

I’m gonna some stickers for my car throw ideas at me

Already planning on a Gadsden flag or something similar because >libertarian<

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:03 am

NeuPolska wrote:I’m gonna some stickers for my car throw ideas at me

The biggest, largest dong sticker that is commercially available.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:08 am

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:

Something that won’t have all my NCOs on my ass please

I do not need an article 15 over something like that

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:09 am

NeuPolska wrote:

Something that won’t have all my NCOs on my ass please

"Please be patient I have autism" stickers should do.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:12 am

NeuPolska wrote:Something that won’t have all my NCOs on my ass please

I would consider it if my girlfriend’s best friend wasn’t studying for a career in special education

My girlfriend would chuckle at it but her friend would definitely not. That would also still get me negatively counseled. We have sergeants with autistic kids and I’m positive I would get some random Command Sergeant Major chewing me out over it at the PX.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:13 am

NeuPolska wrote:

I would consider it if my girlfriend’s best friend wasn’t studying for a career in special education

My girlfriend would chuckle at it but her friend would definitely not. That would also still get me negatively counseled. We have sergeants with autistic kids and I’m positive I would get some random Command Sergeant Major chewing me out over it at the PX.

Fine, just get a fucking burger sticker then.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:14 am

NeuPolska wrote:I would consider it if my girlfriend’s best friend wasn’t studying for a career in special education

b u r g e r t i m e

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dresderstan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:22 am

NeuPolska wrote:

b u r g e r t i m e

What time is it, it's sleepy time!

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:48 am

I really have to stop going from classic literature, to legal documents, to internet.

The prose varies.
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
My TG box is for friends, not food
Feel like making a direct change rather than just bickering over crises?
Help give orphaned children a safe environment to grow
Combat Homelessness

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:08 am

Gallade wrote:

I really have to stop going from classic literature, to legal documents, to internet.

The prose varies.

Legal documents *is* the internet. Unless you click the 'accept cookies & invasion of privacy' notices away without reading :p
The Blaatschapen should resign

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:12 am

The blAAtschApen wrote:
Gallade wrote:I really have to stop going from classic literature, to legal documents, to internet.

The prose varies.

Legal documents *is* the internet. Unless you click the 'accept cookies & invasion of privacy' notices away without reading :p

I dunno, I think it'd be a lot more sinister for border disputes and release mandates to start using "family of trust", or "necessary data collection".
|| Miss me with that factional BS || RIP Dyakovo. You were a true friend, you will be forever missed. ||

Français, en guerriers magnanimes, portez ou retenez vos coups! Épargnez ces tristes victimes à regret s'armant contre nous
Combat Homelessness

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:14 am

Gallade wrote:
The blAAtschApen wrote:

I dunno, I think it'd be a lot more sinister for border disputes and release mandates to start using "family of trust", or "necessary data collection".

Well, border disputes of involve a wall. And just like the facebook wall, and the Berlin one, it's full of messages.

Facebook is like East Germany. Hard to leave and full of messages on walls.

Edit: Sorry for the mind leap, it's quite non-sequitur :blush:
Last edited by The Blaatschapen on Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:16 am

The blAAtschApen wrote:
Gallade wrote:I dunno, I think it'd be a lot more sinister for border disputes and release mandates to start using "family of trust", or "necessary data collection".

Well, border disputes of involve a wall. And just like the facebook wall, and the Berlin one, it's full of messages.

Facebook is like East Germany. Hard to leave and full of messages on walls.

Edit: Sorry for the mind leap, it's quite non-sequitur :blush:

Watch out for USSR soldiers wanting to poke you, all is not as it appears.

Combat Homelessness

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:05 am

One scene in my dream last night involved me answering an issue on NationStates that severely screwed my stats, turning my current tourism level to basically zero and giving me a top 10% trophy for charmlessness, in addition to a banner for "becom[ing] a failed state". My average income stats also plunged, from $150,000 to just $30,000, and a bunch of other stats went in weird directions too.

Has anybody else had dreams about NationStates, or is that just another weird me thing?
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:13 am

Ghost Land wrote:One scene in my dream last night involved me answering an issue on NationStates that severely screwed my stats, turning my current tourism level to basically zero and giving me a top 10% trophy for charmlessness, in addition to a banner for "becom[ing] a failed state". My average income stats also plunged, from $150,000 to just $30,000, and a bunch of other stats went in weird directions too.

Has anybody else had dreams about NationStates, or is that just another weird me thing?

Been there. I once had a dream I was a mod.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:14 am

Ghost Land wrote:One scene in my dream last night involved me answering an issue on NationStates that severely screwed my stats, turning my current tourism level to basically zero and giving me a top 10% trophy for charmlessness, in addition to a banner for "becom[ing] a failed state". My average income stats also plunged, from $150,000 to just $30,000, and a bunch of other stats went in weird directions too.

I've had the extremely occasional dream about NS users I'm particularly close to, sure. Site itself, kindaaaa. I had a stress dream a while back about being mandated to moderate here on top of a huge amount of other responsibilities at the time.

Only site I've dreamed about for the site itself though is the every now and then pissed off at LinkedIn one.

Combat Homelessness

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:19 am

I had a dream I was well respected and liked once.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:19 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:

Been there. I once had a dream I was a mod.

Me too.

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:22 am

Valrifell wrote:

How horrible!

Combat Homelessness

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:22 am

Gallade wrote:
Valrifell wrote:

How horrible!

I know, I woke up in a cold sweat.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:43 am

The blAAtschApen wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Been there. I once had a dream I was a mod.

Me too.

But you were a mod... wait, what if this is all some sort shared dream or something?
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
The blAAtschApen wrote:
Me too.

But you were a mod... wait, what if this is all some sort shared dream or something?

Extraneous questioning of the hive's existence. All will be absorbed in time.

Combat Homelessness

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:50 am

Gallade wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:But you were a mod... wait, what if this is all some sort shared dream or something?

Extraneous questioning of the hive's existence. All will be absorbed in time.

Stop trying to assimilate me. I will never surrender to the Borg! Or the Matrix! Or whatever this is!
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Gallade
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallade » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:54 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
Gallade wrote:Extraneous questioning of the hive's existence. All will be absorbed in time.

Stop trying to assimilate me. I will never surrender to the Borg! Or the Matrix! Or whatever this is!

Your struggling only excites our glooberglub gurgle flab.

Combat Homelessness

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General