NATION

PASSWORD

Hezbollah's Hassan Nasrallah hospitalized

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Novus America
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21433
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:11 pm

MERIZoC wrote:Nobody reputable is reporting this so it's likely nonsense, but even in the case that its not, to answer a couple things in the thread: Yes, Nasrallah is a very important figure in Hezbollah and his death would be a great loss, but it would be unlikely to destabilize the organization. Hezbollah has an effective and developed bureaucracy, and a successor would have legitimacy and respect. In fact, out of all the Lebanese parties, Hezbollah is probably the most equipped for leadership change, since they don't have say, the personal rivalries of FPM, or the complete concentration on one figure with no plan beyond that, like Amal. Nasrallah is not what gives his party legitimacy, unlike Aoun, Hariri, Berri, Joumblatt, etc. If Hezb were dramatically destabilized though, yes that would be bad for Lebanon, as it would leave it open to zionist aggression as well as internal strife caused by a rapid shift in the balance of power. But I find that scenario very unlikely.


Umm Israel has no interest in starting a war with Lebanon, but does have to defend itself when Hezbollah attacks.

Hezbollah is usually the aggressor.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Minister
 
Posts: 2908
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:11 pm

Hassan Nasrallah is a terrorist leader. When he croaks, hopefully something good comes from it, though in the middle east that rarely happens.

User avatar
MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23674
Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:12 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
MERIZoC wrote:Nobody reputable is reporting this so it's likely nonsense

It is the middle of the night in the Middle East; it would be just after 3AM now (it's a little 8PM EST my time) So, that's hardly surprising. Reputable sources are asleep in their beds. :P

The "story" has been out for about 12 hours and only weird zionist sites have covered it, not even mainstream Israeli press.

MERIZoC wrote:Yes, Nasrallah is a very important figure in Hezbollah and his death would be a great loss, but it would be unlikely to destabilize the organization. Hezbollah has an effective and developed bureaucracy, and a successor would have legitimacy and respect.

Succession struggles happen even in real nations with effective and developed bureaucracies™. Much depends on things we don't know.

A country is a lot more diverse than a political party. Hezbollah has a pretty strict party line and lacks personality politics, there isn't much room for division.
FUTBOL GANG
Somewhere to the left of Attila the Hun
Social Juchetice Warrior
More cool stuff

Pizzagate expert
Guinean Unionist

So you think it’s in the child’s best interest to be raised by YOU and not by the POTUS?

User avatar
Klorgia1
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 181
Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Klorgia1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Thus far I haven't found any other sources confirming this. Israel national news is either quick to the story or going on unproved rumors as fact.
Klorgia is a gargantuan, technologically advanced nation on the verge of bordering the word empire containing an endless number of different and diverse species in an ever changing increasing multiverse.

We are not now, or (hopefully) ever fascist.
News: Strikes over lack of budget end in the military (mainly) as a budget deal better reflecting their interests is reached by a broad alliance of conservative party's.

User avatar
MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23674
Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Novus America wrote:
MERIZoC wrote:Nobody reputable is reporting this so it's likely nonsense, but even in the case that its not, to answer a couple things in the thread: Yes, Nasrallah is a very important figure in Hezbollah and his death would be a great loss, but it would be unlikely to destabilize the organization. Hezbollah has an effective and developed bureaucracy, and a successor would have legitimacy and respect. In fact, out of all the Lebanese parties, Hezbollah is probably the most equipped for leadership change, since they don't have say, the personal rivalries of FPM, or the complete concentration on one figure with no plan beyond that, like Amal. Nasrallah is not what gives his party legitimacy, unlike Aoun, Hariri, Berri, Joumblatt, etc. If Hezb were dramatically destabilized though, yes that would be bad for Lebanon, as it would leave it open to zionist aggression as well as internal strife caused by a rapid shift in the balance of power. But I find that scenario very unlikely.


Umm Israel has no interest in starting a war with Lebanon, but does have to defend itself when Hezbollah attacks.

Hezbollah is usually the aggressor.

Ah yeah, Hezbollah forced Israel to invade in 82, a few years before they were created.
FUTBOL GANG
Somewhere to the left of Attila the Hun
Social Juchetice Warrior
More cool stuff

Pizzagate expert
Guinean Unionist

So you think it’s in the child’s best interest to be raised by YOU and not by the POTUS?

User avatar
Novus America
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21433
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:16 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Hassan Nasrallah is a terrorist leader. When he croaks, hopefully something good comes from it, though in the middle east that rarely happens.


True. He is a major problem, but him being gone does not fix the problems either.
Someone just as bad or worse will replace him.

It is not like Hezbollah will become law abiding and lay down illegal arms with him gone.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13803
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Scomagia wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I didn't say anything about Hizbullah. I'm talking about Hasan Nasrallah.
Also, has Hizbullah committed any recent terrorist attacks? If so, have they apologised and made up for it?

Oh....I didn't see that part. Has he retracted that statement?

How do you apologize and make up for terrorism, exactly?

Compensation to the families, paying for the funeral, turning the murderers in, building any homes/businesses Hizbullah may have destroyed, etc.
Scomagia wrote:And why does it matter if the last attack was five minutes or five years ago?

Because depending on the last time they committed it it may show that they changed for the better.
Scomagia wrote:It's pretty sketchy that you'd even ask these questions.

Why? How is it bad to verify if someone's a terrorist or not?
Scomagia wrote:He has not, to my knowledge, made a retraction.

:( If not, may Allah SWT punish him or guide him, aameen.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
Scroll down to The Archregimancy's post. This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't ban anyone who uses kafir.
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

User avatar
Novus America
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21433
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:22 pm

MERIZoC wrote:
Novus America wrote:
Umm Israel has no interest in starting a war with Lebanon, but does have to defend itself when Hezbollah attacks.

Hezbollah is usually the aggressor.

Ah yeah, Hezbollah forced Israel to invade in 82, a few years before they were created.


Most countries will not simply stand by as a state next to them collapses into total chaos while being invaded and occupied by a hostile state, and then militias who take over use the chaos to launch attacks on the country. The PLO stated that fight.

It was not like Israel arbitrarily invaded for no reason, or to annex land.

And I said usually. Every subsequent Israel Lebanon conflict after the Israeli withdrawal was started by Hezbollah.
Last edited by Novus America on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Minister
 
Posts: 2908
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Novus America wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Hassan Nasrallah is a terrorist leader. When he croaks, hopefully something good comes from it, though in the middle east that rarely happens.


True. He is a major problem, but him being gone does not fix the problems either.
Someone just as bad or worse will replace him.

It is not like Hezbollah will become law abiding and lay down illegal arms with him gone.

True. Violence and terrorism never ends in the middle east.

User avatar
NW State
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby NW State » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 pm

I hope the guy's ok.

Hezbollah are doing good work against ISIS and the other terrorists at the moment.

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15546
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scomagia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:46 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Scomagia wrote:How do you apologize and make up for terrorism, exactly?

Compensation to the families, paying for the funeral, turning the murderers in, building any homes/businesses Hizbullah may have destroyed, etc.
Scomagia wrote:And why does it matter if the last attack was five minutes or five years ago?

Because depending on the last time they committed it it may show that they changed for the better.
Scomagia wrote:It's pretty sketchy that you'd even ask these questions.

Why? How is it bad to verify if someone's a terrorist or not?
Scomagia wrote:He has not, to my knowledge, made a retraction.

:( If not, may Allah SWT punish him or guide him, aameen.

There's no compensation for terrorism. You can't just say sorry, replace what you blew up, and expect anyone (particularly the families of the victims) to consider you "Not a terrorist anymore ".

It's bad to imply that you can undo terrorism with compensation and apologies. It comes off as an attempt to downplay the horror of murdering civilians for political gain.
Insert Victim Group Here
Mandatory Virtue Signaling
PanRacial
Preferred adjective: Many Colored
Cry about "gotchas".
Build pathetic strawmen of your opposition.
Cry about "bullying".
Shift the goalposts.
Make snarky shitposts.

User avatar
Novus Wrepland
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Nov 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus Wrepland » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Hospitalized Hassan from Hezbollah.

User avatar
Costa Fierro
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18282
Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Costa Fierro » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:21 pm

The Eternal Aulus wrote:
Normund wrote:@The Eternal Aulus

I see. Thanks. I’m more often than not quite uninformed about the Middle East and its political ongoings. So, I suppose in some ways the hospitalisation is concerning - but it’s bound to be welcomed and probably celebrated in Israel and elsewhere.

I think it's welcomed in Israel definitly, but in the already fragile Lebanon itself? I doubt it.


Only among Hezbollah supporters. Everyone else in Lebanon will be happy he won't be around much longer to cause trouble.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

User avatar
The Rich Port
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35098
Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:48 am

Say what you will about the terrorists but they have dope logos and flags :lol:

Also, I assume he was old anyway, so, meh.
LAUGH, AND GROW FAT
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO BURN.
FIRE. IF IT TAKES YOU TO LEARN.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE DONE.
FIRE. TO DESTROY ALL YOU'VE BECOME.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS.
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES.

Tracking | History | Factbook | Dharma
Economic Report | Regional Forum | Political Compass
CAPINTERN | OMSA | OZZY | PACT | APAC
Summary | Vanguard | The Book Of Sue
THE BILLION BIT BRONY
AHAHAHAHA PONY PONY PONY PONYYY


LOVEWHOYOUARE~


User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13803
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:36 am

The Rich Port wrote:Say what you will about the terrorists but they have dope logos and flags :lol:

Also, I assume he was old anyway, so, meh.

They have some nice Hizbullah songs too:
https://youtu.be/3R6h3Fd4ruU
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
Scroll down to The Archregimancy's post. This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't ban anyone who uses kafir.
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15546
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scomagia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:57 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:Say what you will about the terrorists but they have dope logos and flags :lol:

Also, I assume he was old anyway, so, meh.

They have some nice Hizbullah songs too:
https://youtu.be/3R6h3Fd4ruU

Who woulda thought that songs celebrating degenerate murderers would also sound like absolute dogshit.

I should have trusted my gut and not clicked the link.
Last edited by Scomagia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Insert Victim Group Here
Mandatory Virtue Signaling
PanRacial
Preferred adjective: Many Colored
Cry about "gotchas".
Build pathetic strawmen of your opposition.
Cry about "bullying".
Shift the goalposts.
Make snarky shitposts.

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11767
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:07 am

Given that it's now late afternoon in the Middle East, and nobody else has picked the story up, I'm gonna say that it's false. I checked not only Israeli news, but the wire services and the Beeb too. Not a peep.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15546
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scomagia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:10 am

Northwest Slobovia wrote:Given that it's now late afternoon in the Middle East, and nobody else has picked the story up, I'm gonna say that it's false. I checked not only Israeli news, but the wire services and the Beeb too. Not a peep.

If that's true then it's a damn shame.
Insert Victim Group Here
Mandatory Virtue Signaling
PanRacial
Preferred adjective: Many Colored
Cry about "gotchas".
Build pathetic strawmen of your opposition.
Cry about "bullying".
Shift the goalposts.
Make snarky shitposts.

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15546
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scomagia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:11 am

Northwest Slobovia wrote:Given that it's now late afternoon in the Middle East, and nobody else has picked the story up, I'm gonna say that it's false. I checked not only Israeli news, but the wire services and the Beeb too. Not a peep.

If it didn't happen then it's a damn shame.
Insert Victim Group Here
Mandatory Virtue Signaling
PanRacial
Preferred adjective: Many Colored
Cry about "gotchas".
Build pathetic strawmen of your opposition.
Cry about "bullying".
Shift the goalposts.
Make snarky shitposts.

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13803
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:36 am

Scomagia wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:They have some nice Hizbullah songs too:
https://youtu.be/3R6h3Fd4ruU

Who woulda thought that songs celebrating degenerate murderers would also sound like absolute dogs*it.

1: Bro it doesn't even sound that bad.
2: When was the last time they committed a terrorist attack?l
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
Scroll down to The Archregimancy's post. This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't ban anyone who uses kafir.
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

User avatar
Scomagia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15546
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scomagia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:07 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Scomagia wrote:Who woulda thought that songs celebrating degenerate murderers would also sound like absolute dogs*it.

1: Bro it doesn't even sound that bad.
2: When was the last time they committed a terrorist attack?l

1. I take more musical dumps.
2. Why are you defending a well known and internationally recognized drug running, civilian murdering terrorist organization? Have you even done the barest amount of research? Next you'll be sticking up for Al-Qaeda.

Edit: If you support terrorism then you're no "bro" of mine.
Last edited by Scomagia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Insert Victim Group Here
Mandatory Virtue Signaling
PanRacial
Preferred adjective: Many Colored
Cry about "gotchas".
Build pathetic strawmen of your opposition.
Cry about "bullying".
Shift the goalposts.
Make snarky shitposts.

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11767
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:09 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Scomagia wrote:Who woulda thought that songs celebrating degenerate murderers would also sound like absolute dogs*it.

1: Bro it doesn't even sound that bad.
2: When was the last time they committed a terrorist attack?l

"Mere" terrorism? 2012. Crimes against humanity? Last year:

Counter Extremism Project wrote:* December 22, 2016: The Battle of Aleppo, which began on July 19, 2012, ends in a decisive victory for Assad, Hezbollah, and other forces allied with the Syrian regime. The United Nations accuses Hezbollah and other pro-regime forces of killing civilians in their homes and on the streets. As the battle ends, Hezbollah fighters reportedly attack convoys evacuating civilians and aid workers under a multilateral ceasefire agreement. According to eyewitness and media reports, Hezbollah fighters surround a convoy of 20 buses carrying 800 people. Hezbollah then expels monitors from the International Red Cross and Syrian Red Crescent and then proceeds to separate out males and seize their weapons and phones. Hezbollah then kills five people who resist. Hezbollah then seizes accompanying ambulances and civil defense vehicles from the convoy and forces the rest of the convoy to return to Aleppo.

* November 2017: Hezbollah leads an offensive against ISIS in Albu Kamal in Syria’s Deir Ezzor province. Hezbollah fights alongside Iran-sponsored Iraqi Shiite militias supported by Russian air strikes. According to media reports, at least 50 civilians are killed in the battle.

* February-April 2018: Hezbollah and Syrian forces launch an assault on Ghouta, Syria. Hezbollah reportedly sends at least 3,000 troops to fight. As of March 2018, 1,100 civilians have been killed in the fighting, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. The dead include at least 227 children and 154 women. Syrian forces take control of the suburb that April. The United Nations accuses both sides of crimes against humanity. The United Nations specifically accuses forces loyal to the Syrian government of “deliberately starving” 265,000 people and using tactics "largely unlawful in nature, aimed at punishing the inhabitants of eastern Ghouta and forcing the population, collectively, to surrender or starve.”
(Scroll down a bit, they've committed a lot of terrorist attacks and crimes against humanity.)
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Minister
 
Posts: 2908
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:52 am

Northwest Slobovia wrote:Given that it's now late afternoon in the Middle East, and nobody else has picked the story up, I'm gonna say that it's false. I checked not only Israeli news, but the wire services and the Beeb too. Not a peep.

That's pretty sad actually. I was hoping for this guy to croak.

User avatar
Novus America
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21433
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Scomagia wrote:Who woulda thought that songs celebrating degenerate murderers would also sound like absolute dogs*it.

1: Bro it doesn't even sound that bad.
2: When was the last time they committed a terrorist attack?l


Seems odd you would be supporting genocidal Shia extremists who mass murder your fellow Sunni Muslims but okay.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13803
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:1: Bro it doesn't even sound that bad.
2: When was the last time they committed a terrorist attack?l

"Mere" terrorism? 2012. Crimes against humanity? Last year:

Counter Extremism Project wrote:* December 22, 2016: The Battle of Aleppo, which began on July 19, 2012, ends in a decisive victory for Assad, Hezbollah, and other forces allied with the Syrian regime. The United Nations accuses Hezbollah and other pro-regime forces of killing civilians in their homes and on the streets. As the battle ends, Hezbollah fighters reportedly attack convoys evacuating civilians and aid workers under a multilateral ceasefire agreement. According to eyewitness and media reports, Hezbollah fighters surround a convoy of 20 buses carrying 800 people. Hezbollah then expels monitors from the International Red Cross and Syrian Red Crescent and then proceeds to separate out males and seize their weapons and phones. Hezbollah then kills five people who resist. Hezbollah then seizes accompanying ambulances and civil defense vehicles from the convoy and forces the rest of the convoy to return to Aleppo.

* November 2017: Hezbollah leads an offensive against ISIS in Albu Kamal in Syria’s Deir Ezzor province. Hezbollah fights alongside Iran-sponsored Iraqi Shiite militias supported by Russian air strikes. According to media reports, at least 50 civilians are killed in the battle.

* February-April 2018: Hezbollah and Syrian forces launch an assault on Ghouta, Syria. Hezbollah reportedly sends at least 3,000 troops to fight. As of March 2018, 1,100 civilians have been killed in the fighting, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. The dead include at least 227 children and 154 women. Syrian forces take control of the suburb that April. The United Nations accuses both sides of crimes against humanity. The United Nations specifically accuses forces loyal to the Syrian government of “deliberately starving” 265,000 people and using tactics "largely unlawful in nature, aimed at punishing the inhabitants of eastern Ghouta and forcing the population, collectively, to surrender or starve.”
(Scroll down a bit, they've committed a lot of terrorist attacks and crimes against humanity.)

Well that's effed up.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
Scroll down to The Archregimancy's post. This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't ban anyone who uses kafir.
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aclion, Alasti, Arkmunster, Camelone, Catos, Cedoria, Google Adsense [Bot], Jack Thomas Lang, Kievistan, Not So Freedonia, Nova Cyberia, Risottia, United Massachusetts, Wolfdon

Advertisement

Remove ads