NATION

PASSWORD

Tragic Video on Abused Cat With a Soft Side

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Myrkvifiord
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Tragic Video on Abused Cat With a Soft Side

Postby Myrkvifiord » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:46 am

I have linked below a video from Facts Verse about one cat who was called Ugly and was pretty brutally scratched up. After being attacked by huskies, one man went to try and help. The rest is super sad, (had me in tears), so watch at your discretion. I have posted this here so more people see this beautiful story and to raise awareness for animal abuse in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GetWn37kuPk

If this video strikes your heart and you want to donate, here is a link to the ASPCA website. In the upper right, a large button saying DONATE is what you click on to begin the donation process.

https://www.aspca.org/
Last edited by Myrkvifiord on Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 am

lol no
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Vrolondia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vrolondia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:39 am

Man, Ugly's as old as the internet.

Internet classic for sure, but a classic is still old as hell.
My hobbies include forming opinions about things and arguing on the internet.

Milozoldyck wrote:That's why I'm going back to RP. GP is hopeless. Have fun bringing those windmills to justice, Don Quixote.

Return to General