NATION

PASSWORD

MAGAThread XV: Because Another

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Tobleste
Minister
 
Posts: 2494
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Tobleste » Sun May 19, 2019 5:56 am

The Black Forrest wrote:
Telconi wrote:
It was already blatantly false and they said it anyhow. Propaganda isn't restrained by truth.


Love? Probably not. Fall in line? Absolutly.

Jeff Flake was vocally against trump and yet voted with him 86% of the time. I suspect it will be the same with this guy.

Talk is cheap....


Besides, the "all Republicans love trump unconditionally" line wasn't really a thing anyway. Just a childish strawman.
Social Democrat
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26

User avatar
Gormwood
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5551
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gormwood » Sun May 19, 2019 6:05 am

Tobleste wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:
Love? Probably not. Fall in line? Absolutly.

Jeff Flake was vocally against trump and yet voted with him 86% of the time. I suspect it will be the same with this guy.

Talk is cheap....


Besides, the "all Republicans love trump unconditionally" line wasn't really a thing anyway. Just a childish strawman.

They don't worship him as God-Emperor, they're simply too terrified of his base and getting primaried to fall out of Donnie's line.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Zurkerx
Senator
 
Posts: 4446
Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Zurkerx » Sun May 19, 2019 8:10 am

A Golden Civic: the New Libertarian
My Word: Indubitably
I Do What I Want
Retired Head Admin in NSGS

Looking for a Libertarian Community? Join The Libertarian Discord
Proud Author Now!
Admin of NS Parliament: Join Now!
Jonathon Vasquez: Member of the Free Peoples Party

User avatar
Thuzbekistan
Minister
 
Posts: 2177
Founded: Dec 29, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Thuzbekistan » Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 am


Senator Romney is the big voice there.
Proud Member of The Western Isles, the Best RP region on NS.
An RP I'm Proud of: Orsandian Civil War
An INTJ, -A/-T

Economic Left/Right: -5.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.72

User avatar
Juristonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4171
Founded: Oct 30, 2006
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Juristonia » Sun May 19, 2019 8:49 am

Let's hope Donald doesn't dangle a job in front of his nose so he instantly loses any backbone he might have again.
Damn the man! Save the Empire!
Free Soviets wrote:facts are meaningless. you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Liriena wrote:Say what you will about fascists: they are remarkably consistent even after several decades of failing spectacularly elsewhere.

Geniasis wrote:Cite anything to back this up. Please. Even if it's in crayon. Even if all you're supporting is that period at the end of your sentence. Give something concrete.

Ifreann wrote:Indeed, as far as I can recall only one poster has ever supported legalising bestiality, and he was fucking his cat and isn't welcome here any more, in no small part, I imagine, because he kept going on about how he was fucking his cat.

User avatar
Saiwania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16194
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Sun May 19, 2019 8:58 am

There is supposedly a plan for the US to send 120,000 troops for war with Iran. It hasn't been green lit but if it is, this will be pretty wonderful in that it'll be on a grander scale than Iraq, longer supply lines, more territory to hold, more opportunities to use more payloads of weaponry. The case is maybe being built for war with Iran like it was for Iraq. I'm more in support of a war with Venezuela, I have reason to believe that Venezuela's military would be far easier to defeat than Iran's. Besides, Venezuela's government is unpopular enough to have attempted coups against it, if they're toppled- another one will be on hand to fill any power vacuum. The Iranian regime on the other hand, has more solid control over their country.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52921
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun May 19, 2019 9:17 am


Amash has been against Trump since day one, same with Romney except for that weird flip-flop.
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
The South Falls
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12575
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The South Falls » Sun May 19, 2019 9:20 am

Saiwania wrote:There is supposedly a plan for the US to send 120,000 troops for war with Iran. It hasn't been green lit but if it is, this will be pretty wonderful in that it'll be on a grander scale than Iraq, longer supply lines, more territory to hold, more opportunities to use more payloads of weaponry. The case is maybe being built for war with Iran like it was for Iraq. I'm more in support of a war with Venezuela, I have reason to believe that Venezuela's military would be far easier to defeat than Iran's. Besides, Venezuela's government is unpopular enough to have attempted coups against it, if they're toppled- another one will be on hand to fill any power vacuum. The Iranian regime on the other hand, has more solid control over their country.

American lives are not worth glorified weapon testing. And what reason do we have to go to war with Iran? We made an agreement, we broke it, let's make another. And anyway, Venezuelan war the same. American lives are not worth it. There can be humanitarian aid as needed, though soldiers would merely complicate the problem.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.


Political Compass Results:

Economic: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

User avatar
Thuzbekistan
Minister
 
Posts: 2177
Founded: Dec 29, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Thuzbekistan » Sun May 19, 2019 9:22 am

Saiwania wrote:There is supposedly a plan for the US to send 120,000 troops for war with Iran. It hasn't been green lit but if it is, this will be pretty wonderful in that it'll be on a grander scale than Iraq, longer supply lines, more territory to hold, more opportunities to use more payloads of weaponry. The case is maybe being built for war with Iran like it was for Iraq. I'm more in support of a war with Venezuela, I have reason to believe that Venezuela's military would be far easier to defeat than Iran's. Besides, Venezuela's government is unpopular enough to have attempted coups against it, if they're toppled- another one will be on hand to fill any power vacuum. The Iranian regime on the other hand, has more solid control over their country.

I wonder how many of those troops would come home in body bags...
Proud Member of The Western Isles, the Best RP region on NS.
An RP I'm Proud of: Orsandian Civil War
An INTJ, -A/-T

Economic Left/Right: -5.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.72

User avatar
Saiwania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16194
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Sun May 19, 2019 9:30 am

Thuzbekistan wrote:I wonder how many of those troops would come home in body bags...


The US supposedly lost around 4,500 for the entire Iraq project from 2003 to 2011. That's nothing, it was a cake walk compared to the amounts lost in Korea and Vietnam. I'd project that Iran would cause less than 10,000 maximum, but more than 5,000 probably; being that its far larger and more organized than Iraq under Saddam was.

User avatar
An Alan Smithee Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3536
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Sun May 19, 2019 9:50 am

A war with Iran would spiral out of control, it would drag in Saudi Arabia, Israel and who knows who else. It would be absolutely stupid. The end result would just be a bigger sea for Islamist terrorism to swim in.
The Holy Trinity: Fatty Arbuckle, Oliver Hardy, Boris Johnson

User avatar
Hurtful Thoughts
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5390
Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sun May 19, 2019 9:52 am

Thuzbekistan wrote:
Saiwania wrote:There is supposedly a plan for the US to send 120,000 troops for war with Iran. It hasn't been green lit but if it is, this will be pretty wonderful in that it'll be on a grander scale than Iraq, longer supply lines, more territory to hold, more opportunities to use more payloads of weaponry. The case is maybe being built for war with Iran like it was for Iraq. I'm more in support of a war with Venezuela, I have reason to believe that Venezuela's military would be far easier to defeat than Iran's. Besides, Venezuela's government is unpopular enough to have attempted coups against it, if they're toppled- another one will be on hand to fill any power vacuum. The Iranian regime on the other hand, has more solid control over their country.

I wonder how many of those troops would come home in body bags...

About 40.

Although it'd be nice if we could keep the figure below 28.

edit: and yes. Those are the serious estimates. Not counting wounded.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sun May 19, 2019 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

User avatar
Zurkerx
Senator
 
Posts: 4446
Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Zurkerx » Sun May 19, 2019 9:54 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:A war with Iran would spiral out of control, it would drag in Saudi Arabia, Israel and who knows who else. It would be absolutely stupid. The end result would just be a bigger sea for Islamist terrorism to swim in.


Boi, you forgot Russia :p

But I do agree: Unless we absolutely have to, a war with Iran will just result in thousands dead and increase Islamic Terrorism.
A Golden Civic: the New Libertarian
My Word: Indubitably
I Do What I Want
Retired Head Admin in NSGS

Looking for a Libertarian Community? Join The Libertarian Discord
Proud Author Now!
Admin of NS Parliament: Join Now!
Jonathon Vasquez: Member of the Free Peoples Party

User avatar
Hurtful Thoughts
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5390
Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sun May 19, 2019 9:57 am

Zurkerx wrote:
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:A war with Iran would spiral out of control, it would drag in Saudi Arabia, Israel and who knows who else. It would be absolutely stupid. The end result would just be a bigger sea for Islamist terrorism to swim in.


Boi, you forgot Russia :p

But I do agree: Unless we absolutely have to, a war with Iran will just result in thousands dead and increase Islamic Terrorism.

But also a decrease in funding for terrorists.

At least until there's an insugency in Saudi Arabia.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

User avatar
An Alan Smithee Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3536
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Sun May 19, 2019 10:01 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Zurkerx wrote:
Boi, you forgot Russia :p

But I do agree: Unless we absolutely have to, a war with Iran will just result in thousands dead and increase Islamic Terrorism.

But also a decrease in funding for terrorists.

At least until there's an insugency in Saudi Arabia.


I disagree. Various players would be throwing cash at terrorist groups of all kinds.
The Holy Trinity: Fatty Arbuckle, Oliver Hardy, Boris Johnson

User avatar
Thuzbekistan
Minister
 
Posts: 2177
Founded: Dec 29, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Thuzbekistan » Sun May 19, 2019 10:03 am

Saiwania wrote:
Thuzbekistan wrote:I wonder how many of those troops would come home in body bags...


The US supposedly lost around 4,500 for the entire Iraq project from 2003 to 2011. That's nothing, it was a cake walk compared to the amounts lost in Korea and Vietnam. I'd project that Iran would cause less than 10,000 maximum, but more than 5,000 probably; being that its far larger and more organized than Iraq under Saddam was.

Iran has a much better, much more organized military with fanatic support. Try 50-60k in an extended war.
Proud Member of The Western Isles, the Best RP region on NS.
An RP I'm Proud of: Orsandian Civil War
An INTJ, -A/-T

Economic Left/Right: -5.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.72

User avatar
Zurkerx
Senator
 
Posts: 4446
Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Zurkerx » Sun May 19, 2019 10:04 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:But also a decrease in funding for terrorists.

At least until there's an insugency in Saudi Arabia.


I disagree. Various players would be throwing cash at terrorist groups of all kinds.


The Great Middle East Proxy Wars will be bigger and better than ever, believe me!
A Golden Civic: the New Libertarian
My Word: Indubitably
I Do What I Want
Retired Head Admin in NSGS

Looking for a Libertarian Community? Join The Libertarian Discord
Proud Author Now!
Admin of NS Parliament: Join Now!
Jonathon Vasquez: Member of the Free Peoples Party

User avatar
Page
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10572
Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun May 19, 2019 11:08 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:But also a decrease in funding for terrorists.

At least until there's an insugency in Saudi Arabia.


I disagree. Various players would be throwing cash at terrorist groups of all kinds.


Various players are already throwing cash at terrorist groups. America backs Sunni terrorism against Iran and their Shia allies, Iran backs Shia terrorism against America and its allies.
I am a libertarian socialist.
I am ungovernable.
I owe no allegiance to any state.
I am bound to my conscience, not to the law.
I stand for liberty, justice, and peace.

User avatar
Pizza Girl
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: May 08, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Pizza Girl » Sun May 19, 2019 11:10 am

Telconi wrote:


I honestly doubt many will join him.


Most are way too scared to join in. Trump might call them names. They might lose their BS jobs which is more important to them than truth, justice and the American way. Yup. there are no supermen in that crowd.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 133575
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Sun May 19, 2019 12:22 pm

More information coming out about the soldiers Trump is possibly planning to pardon. Of particular concern, I feel, is Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher of the SEALs. Chief Gallagher, who is highly decorated for valour under fire, has yet to face trial, but the charges against him and the reports of his behaviour paint a picture of a bloodthirsty psychopath who was protected for years by his superiors. Chief Gallagher routinely opened fire on settlements with his vehicle's machine gun for no apparent reason. Just parked up and emptied the machine gun. He reportedly spent most of his time in a sniper's nest, firing three to four times more often than the other snipers. Two other snipers said that he once shot a girl in the stomach when she was picking flowers with two other girls. When a 15 year old ISIS fighter was brought in by Iraqi soldiers, injured but not in danger of dying, Chief Gallagher walked up to them without a word and, using a hunting knife he bought himself to bring to Iraq, stabbed the boy repeatedly, killing him, and later posed for pictures with the body.

His own platoon, having had no joy in confronting him directly or reporting him to their superiors, discussed how to keep him away from anyone he might hurt. These reports were even leaked from within the military. That Navy SEALs are making these reports about one of their own says a lot. And Trump is considering pardoning Gallagher before he even faces trial, which also says a lot.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
Zurkerx
Senator
 
Posts: 4446
Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Zurkerx » Sun May 19, 2019 1:01 pm

Ifreann wrote:More information coming out about the soldiers Trump is possibly planning to pardon. Of particular concern, I feel, is Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher of the SEALs. Chief Gallagher, who is highly decorated for valour under fire, has yet to face trial, but the charges against him and the reports of his behaviour paint a picture of a bloodthirsty psychopath who was protected for years by his superiors. Chief Gallagher routinely opened fire on settlements with his vehicle's machine gun for no apparent reason. Just parked up and emptied the machine gun. He reportedly spent most of his time in a sniper's nest, firing three to four times more often than the other snipers. Two other snipers said that he once shot a girl in the stomach when she was picking flowers with two other girls. When a 15 year old ISIS fighter was brought in by Iraqi soldiers, injured but not in danger of dying, Chief Gallagher walked up to them without a word and, using a hunting knife he bought himself to bring to Iraq, stabbed the boy repeatedly, killing him, and later posed for pictures with the body.

His own platoon, having had no joy in confronting him directly or reporting him to their superiors, discussed how to keep him away from anyone he might hurt. These reports were even leaked from within the military. That Navy SEALs are making these reports about one of their own says a lot. And Trump is considering pardoning Gallagher before he even faces trial, which also says a lot.


Hmm, it seems that Trump can see no wrong in the military. Sounds like Pre-Geneva Convention mentality there. Not to mention: it's blatant favoritism for the military. Don't get me wrong, I respect our military and the people that serve; they put their lives on the line every day. However, this kind of behavior by this guy is disturbing and pardoning someone before their trial serves Justice no good.
A Golden Civic: the New Libertarian
My Word: Indubitably
I Do What I Want
Retired Head Admin in NSGS

Looking for a Libertarian Community? Join The Libertarian Discord
Proud Author Now!
Admin of NS Parliament: Join Now!
Jonathon Vasquez: Member of the Free Peoples Party

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 133575
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Sun May 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Zurkerx wrote:
Ifreann wrote:More information coming out about the soldiers Trump is possibly planning to pardon. Of particular concern, I feel, is Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher of the SEALs. Chief Gallagher, who is highly decorated for valour under fire, has yet to face trial, but the charges against him and the reports of his behaviour paint a picture of a bloodthirsty psychopath who was protected for years by his superiors. Chief Gallagher routinely opened fire on settlements with his vehicle's machine gun for no apparent reason. Just parked up and emptied the machine gun. He reportedly spent most of his time in a sniper's nest, firing three to four times more often than the other snipers. Two other snipers said that he once shot a girl in the stomach when she was picking flowers with two other girls. When a 15 year old ISIS fighter was brought in by Iraqi soldiers, injured but not in danger of dying, Chief Gallagher walked up to them without a word and, using a hunting knife he bought himself to bring to Iraq, stabbed the boy repeatedly, killing him, and later posed for pictures with the body.

His own platoon, having had no joy in confronting him directly or reporting him to their superiors, discussed how to keep him away from anyone he might hurt. These reports were even leaked from within the military. That Navy SEALs are making these reports about one of their own says a lot. And Trump is considering pardoning Gallagher before he even faces trial, which also says a lot.


Hmm, it seems that Trump can see no wrong in the military. Sounds like Pre-Geneva Convention mentality there. Not to mention: it's blatant favoritism for the military. Don't get me wrong, I respect our military and the people that serve; they put their lives on the line every day. However, this kind of behavior by this guy is disturbing and pardoning someone before their trial serves Justice no good.

Recall that Trump openly called for murdering the families of terrorists. Shit like this is what he wants to happen. He wants violence against civilians.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41685
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Sun May 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Ifreann wrote:More information coming out about the soldiers Trump is possibly planning to pardon. Of particular concern, I feel, is Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher of the SEALs. Chief Gallagher, who is highly decorated for valour under fire, has yet to face trial, but the charges against him and the reports of his behaviour paint a picture of a bloodthirsty psychopath who was protected for years by his superiors. Chief Gallagher routinely opened fire on settlements with his vehicle's machine gun for no apparent reason. Just parked up and emptied the machine gun. He reportedly spent most of his time in a sniper's nest, firing three to four times more often than the other snipers. Two other snipers said that he once shot a girl in the stomach when she was picking flowers with two other girls. When a 15 year old ISIS fighter was brought in by Iraqi soldiers, injured but not in danger of dying, Chief Gallagher walked up to them without a word and, using a hunting knife he bought himself to bring to Iraq, stabbed the boy repeatedly, killing him, and later posed for pictures with the body.

His own platoon, having had no joy in confronting him directly or reporting him to their superiors, discussed how to keep him away from anyone he might hurt. These reports were even leaked from within the military. That Navy SEALs are making these reports about one of their own says a lot. And Trump is considering pardoning Gallagher before he even faces trial, which also says a lot.


Despite all the hero worship around them pretty much all of the SEAL teams nowadays have some real shitty thing going on. Drug abuse, rape, murder, from stuff I've read all that shit is prevalent in all their units. Dude absolutely does not deserve a pardon.

User avatar
Sidesh0w B0b
Diplomat
 
Posts: 747
Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sidesh0w B0b » Sun May 19, 2019 1:18 pm

Ifreann wrote:
Zurkerx wrote:
Hmm, it seems that Trump can see no wrong in the military. Sounds like Pre-Geneva Convention mentality there. Not to mention: it's blatant favoritism for the military. Don't get me wrong, I respect our military and the people that serve; they put their lives on the line every day. However, this kind of behavior by this guy is disturbing and pardoning someone before their trial serves Justice no good.

Recall that Trump openly called for murdering the families of terrorists. Shit like this is what he wants to happen. He wants violence against civilians.


The mark of a madman.

User avatar
Andsed
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6600
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Andsed » Sun May 19, 2019 1:20 pm

Ifreann wrote:More information coming out about the soldiers Trump is possibly planning to pardon. Of particular concern, I feel, is Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher of the SEALs. Chief Gallagher, who is highly decorated for valour under fire, has yet to face trial, but the charges against him and the reports of his behaviour paint a picture of a bloodthirsty psychopath who was protected for years by his superiors. Chief Gallagher routinely opened fire on settlements with his vehicle's machine gun for no apparent reason. Just parked up and emptied the machine gun. He reportedly spent most of his time in a sniper's nest, firing three to four times more often than the other snipers. Two other snipers said that he once shot a girl in the stomach when she was picking flowers with two other girls. When a 15 year old ISIS fighter was brought in by Iraqi soldiers, injured but not in danger of dying, Chief Gallagher walked up to them without a word and, using a hunting knife he bought himself to bring to Iraq, stabbed the boy repeatedly, killing him, and later posed for pictures with the body.

His own platoon, having had no joy in confronting him directly or reporting him to their superiors, discussed how to keep him away from anyone he might hurt. These reports were even leaked from within the military. That Navy SEALs are making these reports about one of their own says a lot. And Trump is considering pardoning Gallagher before he even faces trial, which also says a lot.

My god. The idea of that fucking monster getting a pardon is disgusting. There is a huge difference between celebrating the brave men and women who risk their lives to fight against terrorism and defending war criminals and it seems that Trump does not get that.
Hello I am Andsed welcome to my sig.


Amazing Andsed quotes:
Ok lets get back on topic so we don´t get this thread locked thanks to talking about my church windmill dancing.
Andsed is not legally responsible for any injuries that may occur if you take this seriously and somehow get a trebuchet and try to fling yourself into a plane. You fucking dumbass
NationStates going from serious debates about homosexuality to jokes about Jesus a marijuana dealer in the span of one to two posts since November 13 2002.
Sorry my mind is always in the gutter no it lives in gutter my mind is fuckin called pennywise it is in the gutter so much.
How does one outsource racism? Do you like get an Indian guy to call people and call them racial slurs?

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duhon, Greater Miami Shores and La Habana Cuba, MSN [Bot], Page, Risottia, The Blaatschapen, The Greater Ohio Valley, Valentine Z

Advertisement

Remove ads