NATION

PASSWORD

#MeToo Becomes #LeaveMeAlone

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Bombadil
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10939
Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Bombadil » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:27 pm

Just this evening there were three winners announced for football's Ballon D'Or, one for men, one for women and one for under 21 players.. guess which one was asked to twerk.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

User avatar
FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8889
Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Bombadil wrote:Just this evening there were three winners announced for football's Ballon D'Or, one for men, one for women and one for under 21 players.. guess which one was asked to twerk.


Say what now?

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13.
Deleted for violating the rules at 966 posts.
RIP Dagashi Shojo - RIP Renewed Imperial Germany - RIP Kieven Peoples - RIP Balk - RIP Jochi

User avatar
Kubrath
Minister
 
Posts: 2039
Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kubrath » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Bombadil wrote:Just this evening there were three winners announced for football's Ballon D'Or, one for men, one for women and one for under 21 players.. guess which one was asked to twerk.


Wait, Luka Modric was asked to twerk?
Kubrath Embassy Program
If your commanders are surprised every time they lose a squad, they probably die several minutes into a campaign due to being critically over-gasped.

North Valinka: What kind of an oxymoron is "Libertarian Police State"?
Petroviya: It arrests law makers.

Phocidaea wrote:Maybe democracy isn't the way?

Of course democracy is the way, dammit! There is no such thing as too much democracy!

Fuckin' dictatorships.

Sociobiology wrote:This is the problem with trying to understand the universe with a brain evolved to find ripe fruit and scream defiance at the ape in the next tree.

User avatar
Kubrath
Minister
 
Posts: 2039
Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kubrath » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:32 pm

Wait, Martin Solveig hosted the awards? As in, the DJ? Awww, man. Why'd you do it, Martin? :/
Kubrath Embassy Program
If your commanders are surprised every time they lose a squad, they probably die several minutes into a campaign due to being critically over-gasped.

North Valinka: What kind of an oxymoron is "Libertarian Police State"?
Petroviya: It arrests law makers.

Phocidaea wrote:Maybe democracy isn't the way?

Of course democracy is the way, dammit! There is no such thing as too much democracy!

Fuckin' dictatorships.

Sociobiology wrote:This is the problem with trying to understand the universe with a brain evolved to find ripe fruit and scream defiance at the ape in the next tree.

User avatar
Parhe
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8274
Founded: May 10, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Parhe » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:33 pm

Kubrath wrote:
Parhe wrote:
You don't have to be a dick or deviant to be accused of sexual misconduct. You're as bad as the Yahoo commenter who assume every young black men who is in the news for being killed had connections to gang violence or drugs.


No, you don't, but the likelihood of that happening is very small. Ya'll are acting as if there's a cabal of women trying to bring about a feminist dystopia.

And your chances of a tornado hitting you in Texas is low, but people still take precautions. That is besides the point. My point is that you are painting people in an extremely negative light because they have fears you feel are unfounded. If these men were doing it to be malicious, or if you were poking fun only as the unfounded fears, it may have been fine, but you are taking advantage of them being extremely cautious (and, no, I don't agree with what they are doing, but they aren't my businesses) to claim they are, well, the things you said in your first post, without actual proof.

Also, who is this y'all? You were talking to me in the first half of the post, but I've said nothing to indicate that there is some sort of feminist dystopia. I even said I support #MeToo in the post you responded to.
Hey, it is Parhe :D I am always open to telegrams.
I know it is a Work-In-Progress, but I would love it if y'all looked at my new factbook and gave me some feedback!

BRING BACK THE ICE CLIMBERS

User avatar
The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11501
Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby The Liberated Territories » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:35 pm

#LeaveMeAlone, what a great concept...I wonder if we can apply it universally...
"Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig."
—Robert Heinlein

Proud Veniceboo. Byzantium btfo

User avatar
United Muscovite Nations
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20754
Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United Muscovite Nations » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Tbh, I do a more extreme version of this. I don't talk to women at all for fear that something I do might be considered sexual harassment.
Formerly United Marxist Nations, Dec 02, 2011- Feb 01, 2017. +33,837 posts Eastern Orthodox Christian. Christian Anarchist and Monarchist. Supporter of Pan-Arabism. 22-year old Doomer
Even the apologists of industrialism have been obliged to admit that some economic evils follow in the wake of the machines. These are such as overproduction, unemployment, and a growing inequality in the distribution of wealth. But the remedies proposed by the apologists are always homeopathic. They expect the evils to disappear when we have bigger and better machines, and more of them. Their remedial programs, therefore, look forward to more industrialism.
Pro and Anti: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=uni ... id=1166847

User avatar
Bombadil
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10939
Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Bombadil » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Kubrath wrote:
Bombadil wrote:Just this evening there were three winners announced for football's Ballon D'Or, one for men, one for women and one for under 21 players.. guess which one was asked to twerk.


Wait, Luka Modric was asked to twerk?


No, neither Luka Modric nor Kylian M'Bappe were asked to twerk.

I mean.. for me the whole #metoo movement was as much about this sort of stuff, just the daily low level insults that are considered acceptable by people. A female at the top of her professional game, on being awarded, is reduced to being asked if she can twerk in celebration. It's not at the leading edge of rape accusations all the time, just part of dealing with comments on a daily basis.

A bunch of bankers feel threatened in being unable to continue to treat women less as equal professionals and more as objects of sexual jokes.. I really don't think they're a good example of the detrimental effects of the #metoo movement.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 60938
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:37 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Kubrath wrote:
Wait, Luka Modric was asked to twerk?


No, neither Luka Modric nor Kylian M'Bappe were asked to twerk.

I mean.. for me the whole #metoo movement was as much about this sort of stuff, just the daily low level insults that are considered acceptable by people. A female at the top of her professional game, on being awarded, is reduced to being asked if she can twerk in celebration. It's not at the leading edge of rape accusations all the time, just part of dealing with comments on a daily basis.

A bunch of bankers feel threatened in being unable to continue to treat women less as equal professionals and more as objects of sexual jokes.. I really don't think they're a good example of the detrimental effects of the #metoo movement.

I mean, when we talk about daily low level insults, I get insulted for being a man at least once a week - just something "men don't understand" or "men can't figure out". And that's less than my previous employer, where it was 7-8 times a week. This job is much better, but then again, I had something to do with reworking the antidiscrimination training where I insisted that discrimination against both men and women be part of the training.

They all thought I was ridiculous, but things actually dramatically improved in ~6 months after we added that section.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8889
Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:38 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Kubrath wrote:
Wait, Luka Modric was asked to twerk?


No, neither Luka Modric nor Kylian M'Bappe were asked to twerk.

I mean.. for me the whole #metoo movement was as much about this sort of stuff, just the daily low level insults that are considered acceptable by people. A female at the top of her professional game, on being awarded, is reduced to being asked if she can twerk in celebration. It's not at the leading edge of rape accusations all the time, just part of dealing with comments on a daily basis.

A bunch of bankers feel threatened in being unable to continue to treat women less as equal professionals and more as objects of sexual jokes.. I really don't think they're a good example of the detrimental effects of the #metoo movement.


So it didn’t happen, you’re just making a point...?

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13.
Deleted for violating the rules at 966 posts.
RIP Dagashi Shojo - RIP Renewed Imperial Germany - RIP Kieven Peoples - RIP Balk - RIP Jochi

User avatar
Kaggeceria
Minister
 
Posts: 3000
Founded: Feb 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 pm

Bombadil wrote:Just this evening there were three winners announced for football's Ballon D'Or, one for men, one for women and one for under 21 players.. guess which one was asked to twerk.

Many women seem to enjoy twerking. I fail to see the issue.
The Kaggecerian Realm (PMT)
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe
NSG's only Jewish Nazi with the spookiest flag

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 57100
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:41 pm

New Mivango wrote:
Senkaku wrote:I mean, Spanish-speaking men also kinda created the term "machismo", so let's not give them too many props for being so woke. :p


Don't knock machismo. It has a lot going for it, at least in my view.

Speaking as someone who was raised under machismo... nope. It's shit.
be gay do crime


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Bombadil
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10939
Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Bombadil » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:42 pm

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Bombadil wrote:
No, neither Luka Modric nor Kylian M'Bappe were asked to twerk.

I mean.. for me the whole #metoo movement was as much about this sort of stuff, just the daily low level insults that are considered acceptable by people. A female at the top of her professional game, on being awarded, is reduced to being asked if she can twerk in celebration. It's not at the leading edge of rape accusations all the time, just part of dealing with comments on a daily basis.

A bunch of bankers feel threatened in being unable to continue to treat women less as equal professionals and more as objects of sexual jokes.. I really don't think they're a good example of the detrimental effects of the #metoo movement.


So it didn’t happen, you’re just making a point...?


The female winner, Ada Hegerberg, was asked if she'd like to twerk.

Kaggeceria wrote:
Bombadil wrote:Just this evening there were three winners announced for football's Ballon D'Or, one for men, one for women and one for under 21 players.. guess which one was asked to twerk.

Many women seem to enjoy twerking. I fail to see the issue.


I'm sure many men do as well, but the male winners weren't asked were they..
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 57100
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:42 pm

New haven america wrote:
Liriena wrote:Because, anecdotally speaking, I've only seen the same attitude in a very small and specific subset of Spanish-speaking men. Namely, middle-aged to boomer-aged chauvinists whose concern is transparently due to them finding their own past behavior questionable in hindsight. Whereas it looks to me (again, anecdotally) like English-speaking men's concerns over #MeToo "going too far" aren't limited to a narrow demographic.

Didn't machismo originate in Spanish speaking countries?

It did... buuuuuut (again, anecdotally) a lot of younger men around these parts are slowly but surely getting at least woke enough that every conversation about misogyny doesn't get drowned by their suspiciously defensive screeching. Some nice deconstruction going on.

Unfortunately, for every ten guys who get woke, there's at least one piece of shit who went in the opposite direction because some shouty man on Youtube said "feminism is cancer".
Last edited by Liriena on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
be gay do crime


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Kubrath
Minister
 
Posts: 2039
Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kubrath » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:44 pm

Parhe wrote:
Kubrath wrote:
No, you don't, but the likelihood of that happening is very small. Ya'll are acting as if there's a cabal of women trying to bring about a feminist dystopia.

And your chances of a tornado hitting you in Texas is low, but people still take precautions. That is besides the point. My point is that you are painting people in an extremely negative light because they have fears you feel are unfounded. If these men were doing it to be malicious, or if you were poking fun only as the unfounded fears, it may have been fine, but you are taking advantage of them being extremely cautious (and, no, I don't agree with what they are doing, but they aren't my businesses) to claim they are, well, the things you said in your first post, without actual proof.

Also, who is this y'all? You were talking to me in the first half of the post, but I've said nothing to indicate that there is some sort of feminist dystopia. I even said I support #MeToo in the post you responded to.


Oh, don't get me wrong. The guys who are afraid, and for whom that Bloomberg article is about (hint: it's not about middle or working class folks), have very good foundations for that fear. They know who they are, they know what they've done and they can't cope with it. So rather than rethink their views and actions, they opt to isolate women completely, because that's easier than actually re-evaluating themselves. And proof, really? Those are the same guys who got away with it during the 2008 crisis. If they lack basic human decency not to fuck over the entire planet, which they do on a daily basis, I'm fairly certain they lack basic etiquette, too. I'm not even for a second gonna consider this as anything but overblown, to massive proportions.

And this "ya'll" means "you all", as in, "you all who are complaining about something which likely has very little relevance to your actual experience".
Kubrath Embassy Program
If your commanders are surprised every time they lose a squad, they probably die several minutes into a campaign due to being critically over-gasped.

North Valinka: What kind of an oxymoron is "Libertarian Police State"?
Petroviya: It arrests law makers.

Phocidaea wrote:Maybe democracy isn't the way?

Of course democracy is the way, dammit! There is no such thing as too much democracy!

Fuckin' dictatorships.

Sociobiology wrote:This is the problem with trying to understand the universe with a brain evolved to find ripe fruit and scream defiance at the ape in the next tree.

User avatar
Kubrath
Minister
 
Posts: 2039
Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kubrath » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Kubrath wrote:
Wait, Luka Modric was asked to twerk?


No, neither Luka Modric nor Kylian M'Bappe were asked to twerk.


That's a shame.
Kubrath Embassy Program
If your commanders are surprised every time they lose a squad, they probably die several minutes into a campaign due to being critically over-gasped.

North Valinka: What kind of an oxymoron is "Libertarian Police State"?
Petroviya: It arrests law makers.

Phocidaea wrote:Maybe democracy isn't the way?

Of course democracy is the way, dammit! There is no such thing as too much democracy!

Fuckin' dictatorships.

Sociobiology wrote:This is the problem with trying to understand the universe with a brain evolved to find ripe fruit and scream defiance at the ape in the next tree.

User avatar
Kaggeceria
Minister
 
Posts: 3000
Founded: Feb 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:46 pm

Bombadil wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
So it didn’t happen, you’re just making a point...?


The female winner, Ada Hegerberg, was asked if she'd like to twerk.

Kaggeceria wrote:Many women seem to enjoy twerking. I fail to see the issue.


I'm sure many men do as well, but the male winners weren't asked were they..

Because it's a female thing, a fact which many women have happily embraced.
The Kaggecerian Realm (PMT)
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe
NSG's only Jewish Nazi with the spookiest flag

User avatar
Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9219
Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Bombadil wrote:
The female winner, Ada Hegerberg, was asked if she'd like to twerk.



I'm sure many men do as well, but the male winners weren't asked were they..

Because it's a female thing, a fact which many women have happily embraced.


How the hell is twerking a female thing?

It is an abhorrent thing that shouldn't exist for either sex.

User avatar
Kubrath
Minister
 
Posts: 2039
Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kubrath » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Bombadil wrote:
The female winner, Ada Hegerberg, was asked if she'd like to twerk.



I'm sure many men do as well, but the male winners weren't asked were they..

Because it's a female thing, a fact which many women have happily embraced.


You're careering into incel territory, mate.
Kubrath Embassy Program
If your commanders are surprised every time they lose a squad, they probably die several minutes into a campaign due to being critically over-gasped.

North Valinka: What kind of an oxymoron is "Libertarian Police State"?
Petroviya: It arrests law makers.

Phocidaea wrote:Maybe democracy isn't the way?

Of course democracy is the way, dammit! There is no such thing as too much democracy!

Fuckin' dictatorships.

Sociobiology wrote:This is the problem with trying to understand the universe with a brain evolved to find ripe fruit and scream defiance at the ape in the next tree.

User avatar
Parhe
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8274
Founded: May 10, 2011
Anarchy

#MeToo Becomes #LeaveMeAlone

Postby Parhe » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Kubrath wrote:
Parhe wrote:And your chances of a tornado hitting you in Texas is low, but people still take precautions. That is besides the point. My point is that you are painting people in an extremely negative light because they have fears you feel are unfounded. If these men were doing it to be malicious, or if you were poking fun only as the unfounded fears, it may have been fine, but you are taking advantage of them being extremely cautious (and, no, I don't agree with what they are doing, but they aren't my businesses) to claim they are, well, the things you said in your first post, without actual proof.

Also, who is this y'all? You were talking to me in the first half of the post, but I've said nothing to indicate that there is some sort of feminist dystopia. I even said I support #MeToo in the post you responded to.


Oh, don't get me wrong. The guys who are afraid, and for whom that Bloomberg article is about (hint: it's not about middle or working class folks), have very good foundations for that fear. They know who they are, they know what they've done and they can't cope with it. So rather than rethink their views and actions, they opt to isolate women completely, because that's easier than actually re-evaluating themselves. And proof, really? Those are the same guys who got away with it during the 2008 crisis. If they lack basic human decency not to fuck over the entire planet, which they do on a daily basis, I'm fairly certain they lack basic etiquette, too. I'm not even for a second gonna consider this as anything but overblown, to massive proportions.

And this "ya'll" means "you all", as in, "you all who are complaining about something which likely has very little relevance to your actual experience".

I'd like the actual evidence for your conspiracy regarding most of these senior executives before moving forward.
Hey, it is Parhe :D I am always open to telegrams.
I know it is a Work-In-Progress, but I would love it if y'all looked at my new factbook and gave me some feedback!

BRING BACK THE ICE CLIMBERS

User avatar
Kubrath
Minister
 
Posts: 2039
Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kubrath » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Parhe wrote:
Kubrath wrote:
Oh, don't get me wrong. The guys who are afraid, and for whom that Bloomberg article is about (hint: it's not about middle or working class folks), have very good foundations for that fear. They know who they are, they know what they've done and they can't cope with it. So rather than rethink their views and actions, they opt to isolate women completely, because that's easier than actually re-evaluating themselves. And proof, really? Those are the same guys who got away with it during the 2008 crisis. If they lack basic human decency not to fuck over the entire planet, which they do on a daily basis, I'm fairly certain they lack basic etiquette, too. I'm not even for a second gonna consider this as anything but overblown, to massive proportions.

And this "ya'll" means "you all", as in, "you all who are complaining about something which likely has very little relevance to your actual experience".

I'd like the actual evidence for your conspiracy regarding most of these senior executives before moving forward.


Sure, but first provide actual evidence that any of this is a massive problem that we should be worried about. Once you provide that, I'll happily provide you with the evidence you requested.
Kubrath Embassy Program
If your commanders are surprised every time they lose a squad, they probably die several minutes into a campaign due to being critically over-gasped.

North Valinka: What kind of an oxymoron is "Libertarian Police State"?
Petroviya: It arrests law makers.

Phocidaea wrote:Maybe democracy isn't the way?

Of course democracy is the way, dammit! There is no such thing as too much democracy!

Fuckin' dictatorships.

Sociobiology wrote:This is the problem with trying to understand the universe with a brain evolved to find ripe fruit and scream defiance at the ape in the next tree.

User avatar
Bombadil
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10939
Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Bombadil » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Because it's a female thing, a fact which many women have happily embraced.


How the hell is twerking a female thing?

It is an abhorrent thing that shouldn't exist for either sex.


I don't know if it's an abhorrent thing, if people want to do it then fine, it's simply an example of being treated differently in the professional working space as a female compared to the males who were simply celebrated for their footballing prowess.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

User avatar
Kaggeceria
Minister
 
Posts: 3000
Founded: Feb 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Kubrath wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Because it's a female thing, a fact which many women have happily embraced.


You're careering into incel territory, mate.

Not really. I'm not calling the women who do it sluts and whores so I'm still clear of... that.
The Kaggecerian Realm (PMT)
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe
NSG's only Jewish Nazi with the spookiest flag

User avatar
Parhe
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8274
Founded: May 10, 2011
Anarchy

#MeToo Becomes #LeaveMeAlone

Postby Parhe » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Kubrath wrote:
Parhe wrote:I'd like the actual evidence for your conspiracy regarding most of these senior executives before moving forward.


Sure, but first provide actual evidence that any of this is a massive problem that we should be worried about. Once you provide that, I'll happily provide you with the evidence you requested.

Um, my own post said that I don't agree with what they are doing. So why do I have to make up evidence for something I disagree with?
Hey, it is Parhe :D I am always open to telegrams.
I know it is a Work-In-Progress, but I would love it if y'all looked at my new factbook and gave me some feedback!

BRING BACK THE ICE CLIMBERS

User avatar
Kaggeceria
Minister
 
Posts: 3000
Founded: Feb 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:52 pm

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Because it's a female thing, a fact which many women have happily embraced.


How the hell is twerking a female thing?

It is an abhorrent thing that shouldn't exist for either sex.

Just seems to be mostly women doing it, at least in my experience.
The Kaggecerian Realm (PMT)
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe
NSG's only Jewish Nazi with the spookiest flag

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andsed, Auzkhia, Cekoviu, Des-Bal, Fartsniffage, Genivaria, Grinning Dragon, Gun Manufacturers, Hanafuridake, Hurdergaryp, Ifreann, ImperialRussia, Kernen, LiberNovusAmericae, MSN [Bot], North German Realm, Pacomia, Page, Ryukyu, Stamp Out Trump, The Blaatschapen, The Black Forrest, The Fascist Undead, The New California Republic

Advertisement

Remove ads