NATION

PASSWORD

NS中文讨论区【NS Chinese Discussion Thread】

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
La Navasse
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

NS中文讨论区【NS Chinese Discussion Thread】

Postby La Navasse » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:27 am

您好大家!我叫纳弗沙,也是我今天要开始NationStates第一个中文讨论区!我是中国人,但是我现在没有学好,所以我想更你们讲话,练习我的中文。

Hi all! I'm La Navasse, and today I'd like to open NationStates' first Chinese forum thread! Although I'm Chinese, I'm still learning the language, so I thought that I could practice my Chinese by discussing General topics within a Chinese Discussion Thread.

If you're a native Chinese speaker, please feel free to correct me - my Chinese is still rough in some places. :p
Last edited by La Navasse on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation name permanently retired; now Caspian Settlement (Cassett).
Discord: Cassett#0940 | A Proud Patriotic Pacifican. | Seasoned WA Author. | GP Alignment: 2, 19
Things About Gameplay: Forum Thread | Dispatches

Ryukyu
Attaché

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryukyu » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:19 pm

This isn't the first Chinese discussion thread...

我要學中文。我覺得中文很有意思。 :p

你在美國嗎?
sfs georgetown ic wiki

Dawetid
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:31 pm

大家都来自哪里?我来自中国大陆,住在新西兰,现在在中国度假。

另外,我建议大家在发言时小心一些,免得NS在中国大陆被封禁。
最近Discord被封了,然而去年我回来时还没有封,回来才发现。
There are some people that are there purely to oppose everything I say or do.
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Banned because all hail ban-hammer, the only true ruler and savior of this thread.

[REDACTED] wrote:Although, let's talk about your obsession with ŋ, k, and j.

Discord server has risen again. Come join!

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:13 pm

我2005-2007年住在中国。现在我的中文非常不好。我忘记很多。 :(
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Purgatio
Negotiator

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:27 pm

大家好!我名字是吴绍贤,我是来自新加坡的汉族人/中国人。由于新加坡的教育系统的规则,新加坡汉族的学生都必要学习中文,因为政府的主张就是中文应该当成我们的母语。其实我认为NS大概没有那么多中国人或者可以讲中文的人,但是这只是我自己的意见。对我来说,我自己好兴奋来看一看NS有没有那么多中国人。
Last edited by Purgatio on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:56 pm

大家平常用简体中文还是繁体中文(正体中文)?我平常用简体,但是还是比较喜欢繁体。

大家平常用簡體中文還是正體中文(繁體中文)?我平常用簡體,但是還是比較喜歡正體。
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Banned because all hail ban-hammer, the only true ruler and savior of this thread.

Purgatio
Negotiator

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Dawetid wrote:大家平常用简体中文还是繁体中文(正体中文)?我平常用简体,但是还是比较喜欢繁体。

大家平常用簡體中文還是正體中文(繁體中文)?我平常用簡體,但是還是比較喜歡正體。

新加坡教育系统的中文课程都使用简体中文。在新加坡,我完全没有看到使用繁体中文的广告、海报等等。
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Hua Lian
Secretary

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hua Lian » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:51 pm

这游戏有多少国人啊! :)
Hua LianEmpire is a centralized country.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:16 pm

這帖子沒人⋯⋯

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General