NATION

PASSWORD

A Formal Apology, Seven Months On

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Galrythia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

A Formal Apology, Seven Months On

Postby Galrythia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:22 pm

To the Esteemed Moderators of Nationstates and to Anyone Else whom may have been offended,

I'm talking here to everyone today to set a formal apology to the Nationstates Moderators and anyone else who I may have offended.

7 Months Ago, my original nation, Galskia, was banned from Nationstates (rightfully) after a despicable statement that I made.

If anyone recalls, on the 1st of April (or 2nd), an animal rights activist walked into the YouTube headquarters and unfortunately shot herself.

Out of plain stupidity, I thought it would be "funny" to post - and I quote:

"We're going to bomb YouTube."

This was the horribly rude statement that I made after hearing the news. I'm so sorry to anyone whom I may have offended.

I have moved on from that now. My thoughts are with any friends or family of the girl who shot herself in YouTube. I hope she is resting well.

What I said still haunts me to this day. This will be something that I will never even damn myself to forget.

This post of apology also goes out to those of the Nationstates Moderators, of whom I wrongly spammed trying to get my original nation, Galskia, back into my grip. You guys were right. I'm sorry for what I did, and I have learnt a valuable lesson from this.

Thank you all. And I'm sorry.

The lesson here is: NEVER EVER do anything that you know you are going to regret.
Galskia
Kaiser Aaron II von Adalbert
Originally Founded April 16th, 2017
Been on NS Since 2015
Head Nation of the Kumo Belief

Return to General