NATION

PASSWORD

ANTIFA Mob Vandalizes Tucker Carlson’s Home

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:09 am

Kaggeceria wrote:
Myrensis wrote:
no, the whole point of the term is to put a harmless veneer on their agenda so that their conservative allies can enthusiastically promote it while pretending not to and to lull the wishy washy centrists into thinking they're harmless.

All white nationalists are terrible people, but they're not all complete idiots. They know the quickest way to immediately alienate the 'normies' is to paste swastikas on everything and run around calling for the extermination of the niggers. So they quite deliberately adopt bland, 'harmless' seeming symbols and slogans so that they can wink-wink nudge-nudge eachother without raising red flags, and so that when people who do recognize it call them out they can do the whole 'Oh geez, everything is racist according to the left!" act.

No, my friend, the intention was to see how easy it was to make the left recoil at such a simple and relatively harmless statement.

Honestly, all you're doing is proving their point.

But uh, sure. Tell me more about the evil geniuses are trying to infiltrate our minds.

"It's okay to be white" is a white supremacist dog whistle. No one said it's not okay to be white. People use this phrase to imply white people are under attack for being white, therefore perpetuating white supremacists' Big Lie of white persecution.

The sentence does not have a literal meaning, it's code for the lie that there is widespread discrimination against white people.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:10 am

Maisiestan wrote:
Myrensis wrote:All white nationalists are terrible people, but they're not all complete idiots. They know the quickest way to immediately alienate the 'normies' is to paste swastikas on everything and run around calling for the extermination of the [not saying this]. So they quite deliberately adopt bland, 'harmless' seeming symbols and slogans so that they can wink-wink nudge-nudge eachother without raising red flags, and so that when people who do recognize it call them out they can do the whole 'Oh geez, everything is racist according to the left!" act.

with this analysis in mind, let's check out this comment:
Kaggeceria wrote:This is kind of the whole point of the term, really, to point out the hypocrisy of people like you.

The term means what it says. It's okay to be white. Nothing more, nothing less. And yet when leftists see it they immediately fly off the rails and cry racism, white nationalism and white supremacism. All of that based purely on a simple slogan that it's okay to be of a certain race.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndd kaggeceria outs themself as a neo nazi! whoops!

I don’t see any neo-Naziish in that post. Kag isn’t arguing for or against said term. You’re just reaching
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Kaggeceria
Minister

Founded: Feb 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:12 am

Harmonian Hegemony wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:No, my friend, the intention was to see how easy it was to make the left recoil at such a simple and relatively harmless statement.

But uh, sure. Tell me more about the evil geniuses are trying to infiltrate our minds.

Gas lighting. Another common Neo Nazi tactic.

Really? It isn't in my Neo-Nazi guidebook. Maybe mine is out of date.
The Kaggecerian Realm (PMT)
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe
NSG's only Jewish Nazi with the spookiest flag

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:12 am

Page wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:No, my friend, the intention was to see how easy it was to make the left recoil at such a simple and relatively harmless statement.

"It's okay to be white" is a white supremacist dog whistle. No one said it's not okay to be white. People use this phrase to imply white people are under attack for being white, therefore perpetuating white supremacists' Big Lie of white persecution.

The sentence does not have a literal meaning, it's code for the lie that there is widespread discrimination against white people.

To many right-wingers they see that as reality. A symptom of widespread polarization. Same could be said of the left, dramatizing the size of white supremacists and nazis.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Kaggeceria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:12 am

Page wrote:

Yes, codewords. Secret handshakes. Neo-Nazis are a very complex lot.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:12 am

Harmonian Hegemony wrote:

Gas lighting. Another common Neo Nazi tactic.

It’s also a common tactic amongst all political factions especially your own
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:18 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Page wrote:

To many right-wingers they see that as reality. A symptom of widespread polarization. Same could be said of the left, dramatizing the size of white supremacists and nazis.

56,000 people voted for a self-identified nazi in Illinois, and out and proud white supremacist Steve King was reelected. I don't think the number of white supremacists is at all exaggerated.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:21 am

Page wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:To many right-wingers they see that as reality. A symptom of widespread polarization. Same could be said of the left, dramatizing the size of white supremacists and nazis.

56,000 people voted for a self-identified nazi in Illinois, and out and proud white supremacist Steve King was reelected. I don't think the number of white supremacists is at all exaggerated.

Are you grouping the “white nationalists” too. Because I covered in a earlier post, that most white nationalists are people who feel like the left have gone to far in, thinks they are “giving handouts” to minorities.
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:24 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Page wrote:

Are you grouping the “white nationalists” too. Because I covered in a earlier post, that most white nationalists are people who feel like the left have gone to far in, thinks they are “giving handouts” to minorities.

There is no difference between white nationalism and white supremacy.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:28 am

Page wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Are you grouping the “white nationalists” too. Because I covered in a earlier post, that most white nationalists are people who feel like the left have gone to far in, thinks they are “giving handouts” to minorities.

White nationalists are two levels of radical, one group simply believes the left is going to far, the other group- the farther one believes that stuff such as ethno-states and what not.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:34 am

Page wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Are you grouping the “white nationalists” too. Because I covered in a earlier post, that most white nationalists are people who feel like the left have gone to far in, thinks they are “giving handouts” to minorities.

There is. But the differences are so narrow that they practically don’t exist
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:34 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Page wrote:

White nationalists are two levels of radical, one group simply believes the left is going to far, the other group- the farther one believes that stuff such as ethno-states and what not.

So "the left going too far" turned previously non-racist people into racists?

"I didn't think so before, but ever since the left started calling for mandatory gender neutral pronouns and for more food stamps, I now think people of color should be rounded up and deported from our country."

How does that make sense?
Last edited by Page on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:38 am

Page wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:White nationalists are two levels of radical, one group simply believes the left is going to far, the other group- the farther one believes that stuff such as ethno-states and what not.

"I didn't think so before, but ever since the left started calling for mandatory gender neutral pronouns and for more food stamps, I now think people of color should be rounded up and deported from our country."

Apparently the differences are that white nationalists want a white homeland with only white people in it while white supremists want supremacy over non-whites
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:40 am

Page wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:White nationalists are two levels of radical, one group simply believes the left is going to far, the other group- the farther one believes that stuff such as ethno-states and what not.

My Grandparents Ive caught calling themselves White Nationalists, once or twice. They aren’t racist, nor do they care about race in general, when I had asked them, they had explained to me, “That they were pushed by the left, into becoming white nationalist, people who are don’t apologize for being white.”

Mock them however you want, they aren’t racist, but normies who get roped in due to how they perceive the lefts behavior. Perhaps their wrong to judge the lefts behavior, but they aren’t being racist to oppose the lefts behavior and viewing them as overly concern about race.

Maisiestan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Maisiestan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:40 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Page wrote:

that literally isn't true.
white supremacy is the belief that "white" culture is superior to all others. it literally is just as simple as that. it groups this mishmash of european values, customs, and traditions together, to form a fake group, whiteness, that by definition--according to white supremacy--is the superior ethnic group.
white nationalism is the logical conclusion of this belief, and wants ethnostates, nations, states, countries all divided by race.
you're right that white nationalism is seen as "more radical" then white supremacy, but only because america, because of it being, to the root, a white nation with internal colonies, thanks to the european and euro-american colonization, imperialism, capitalism, and slavery, is ridden with white supremacy, both from the more open republican party and from the "progressive" democratic party.

Maisiestan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maisiestan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:41 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:My Grandparents Ive caught calling themselves White Nationalists, once or twice. They aren’t racist, nor do they care about race in general, when I had asked them, they had explained to me, “That they were pushed by the left, into becoming white nationalist, people who are don’t apologize for being white.”

Mock them however you want, they aren’t racist, but normies who get roped in due to how they perceive the lefts behavior. Perhaps their wrong to judge the lefts behavior, but they aren’t being racist to oppose the lefts behavior and viewing them as overly concern about race.
your grandparents are racist as all hell.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:41 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Page wrote:

My Grandparents Ive caught calling themselves White Nationalists, once or twice. They aren’t racist, nor do they care about race in general, when I had asked them, they had explained to me, “That they were pushed by the left, into becoming white nationalist, people who are don’t apologize for being white.”

They aren’t racist they just don’t want all those upity black people and Jews in their nation?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Maisiestan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maisiestan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 am

Kaggeceria wrote:
Page wrote:

Yes, codewords. Secret handshakes. Neo-Nazis are a very complex lot.
they are, actually. and if you were dedicated to fighting the recent rise of open, blatant, white nationalism that is likely threatening people you know, you'd admit that. before america entered wwii, hitler had a huge amount of american support, and yet america is painted as a staunchly anti-fascist nation.
Last edited by Maisiestan on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:46 am

Maisiestan wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:My Grandparents Ive caught calling themselves White Nationalists, once or twice. They aren’t racist, nor do they care about race in general, when I had asked them, they had explained to me, “That they were pushed by the left, into becoming white nationalist, people who are don’t apologize for being white.”

your grandparents are racist as all hell.

Yeah, these grandparents who love Ghandi and Martin Luther, but views the modern left “for going to far”

Obviously racist. :p

You make their point.
Thermodolia wrote:

They aren’t racist they just don’t want all those upity black people and Jews in their nation?

Nah, they started calling themselves “white nationalists” around the time “its ok to be white” came around. They aren’t about that ethno crap. They just think the lefts going to far, and think they jump to conclusions to easily, the above quote they would view as a reactionary leftists who’s throwing the term “racist” to generously.

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 am

Thermodolia wrote:
Page wrote:

Apparently the differences are that white nationalists want a white homeland with only white people in it while white supremists want supremacy over non-whites

Wanting a racially homogenous country is supremacist by its nature, because the motives for thinking a country should belong to one race are always rooted in supremacist ideals. And calling for a racially homogeneous country is also call for violence, because the only way to have a racially homogenous country is to round up all people not of that race, and since people would rightfully use force to defend themselves from being forced out of their country, there would inevitably be extreme violence.

Someone who isn't a supremacist doesn't feel entitled to a nation belonging exclusively to their race, such entitlement can only stem from belief that other races are inferior and undeserving.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:48 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Maisiestan wrote:your grandparents are racist as all hell.

Yeah, these grandparents who love Ghandi and Martin Luther, but views the modern left “for going to far”

Obviously racist. :p

You make their point.
Thermodolia wrote:They aren’t racist they just don’t want all those upity black people and Jews in their nation?

Nah, they started calling themselves “white nationalists” around the time “its ok to be white” came around. They aren’t about that ethno crap. They just think the lefts going to far, and think they jump to conclusions to easily, the above quote they would view as a reactionary leftists who’s throwing the term “racist” to generously.

Then they aren’t white nationalists. Just pissed off conservatives
Last edited by Thermodolia on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Kaggeceria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:49 am

Maisiestan wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Yes, codewords. Secret handshakes. Neo-Nazis are a very complex lot.
they are, actually. and if you were dedicated to fighting the recent rise of open, blatant, white nationalism that is likely threatening people you know, you'd admit that. before america entered wwii, hitler had a huge amount of american support, and yet america is painted as a staunchly anti-fascist nation.

Because Hitler had a larger fanbase 70 years ago that must mean that there's a Neo-Nazi conspiracy today.

Sure.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:50 am

Maisiestan wrote:
that literally isn't true.
white supremacy is the belief that "white" culture is superior to all others. it literally is just as simple as that. it groups this mishmash of european values, customs, and traditions together, to form a fake group, whiteness, that by definition--according to white supremacy--is the superior ethnic group.
white nationalism is the logical conclusion of this belief, and wants ethnostates, nations, states, countries all divided by race.
you're right that white nationalism is seen as "more radical" then white supremacy, but only because america, because of it being, to the root, a white nation with internal colonies, thanks to the european and euro-american colonization, imperialism, capitalism, and slavery, is ridden with white supremacy, both from the more open republican party and from the "progressive" democratic party.

Yes, that’s the far-right white nationalist part. Just because someone calls themselves “white nationalist” doesn’t mean their the white nationalists that the left really dislikes: the ethno lovers. They truly see the left as way to, “Giving minorities handouts and wasting tax dollars.”

If you want a real racist, my great-grandmother, who work as a welfare clerk. She had seen more black folk asking for welfare, and built her a belief that black people truly wanted nothing but handouts and were a lazy bunch.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:50 am

Kaggeceria wrote:
Maisiestan wrote:they are, actually. and if you were dedicated to fighting the recent rise of open, blatant, white nationalism that is likely threatening people you know, you'd admit that. before america entered wwii, hitler had a huge amount of american support, and yet america is painted as a staunchly anti-fascist nation.

Because Hitler had a larger fanbase 70 years ago that must mean that there's a Neo-Nazi conspiracy today.

Sure.

Their stretching so thin that they could pass for Saran wrap
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General