NATION

PASSWORD

Thousands of Hondurans heading toward the US

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be done when it comes to the Hondurans heading toward the US

Let them into the US
30%
Do not let any of them into the US
42%
Its Mexico's problem so let them handle it
11%
US needs to liberate Honduras
11%
Not Sure
5%

Total votes : 619

Loben
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:23 pm

what 200 countries have we invaded?

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:27 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Ifreann wrote:This is just so American it's adorable.

It's literally true.

Iran started off as Somebody Else's Problem and look what happened.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

Isla Bucanero
Secretary

Founded: Jun 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Isla Bucanero » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:27 pm

U.S has reaped what it has sown. They've been destabilizing Latin America for generations and have the fucking gall to drive away the refugees they created.

Loben
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Isla Bucanero wrote:U.S has reaped what it has sown. They've been destabilizing Latin America for generations and have the fucking gall to drive away the refugees they created.

Lmao

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Azurius wrote:
Len Hyet wrote:1. German arms exports go to developing nations. No regional power uses anything but their domestic arms industry. If NATO wasn't protecting Germany, Germany would be "East Russia" right now.

2. Germany does not have WMDs. It does not posses nuclear capabilities of its own, but rather has American nuclear weapons in Germany to deter Russian aggression. If the US/NATO pulls out, so does Germany's nuclear deterrent.

3. Russia last invaded a sovereign nation in 2014. The US last did so in 2003.

1: So you are calling countries like America, France, Israel, Saudi-Arabia etc. developing nations? I must say your humor is grand xD

2: East germany? Yeah sure, and lose at least 50% of your military equipments strength and advantage over the soviets, and let them gain the edge and win. Yeah sure as if America would let that happen rofl^^

Once more: With or without your bases here in Germany: YOU and the rest of the NATO cannot afford to lose german weaponry and engineering craft to the enemy. And hence the last thing that will happen is that America sits idly by as the soviet take over our weapons and engineers and gains the advantage in the cold war.

3: Yes we do have own WMD´s of our own believe it in your blind arrogance or not.

4: You mean crimea? Yeah sure, if THAT´S an invasion already(keep in mind that the majority of east ukraine clearly was for a seperation), dude then the list of American warcrimes literaly goes in the hundreds.

But okay, 1 invasion vs... nearly 200? Still the clear aggressor and more likely nation to invade would again not be russia.

1. America's principle arms manufacturing capability is domestic. Period. We might buy some stuff from Germany and it might suck a bit to lose it, but it's replaceable. The vaunted "German engineering is soooo superior" is mostly crap.

2. What? In what universe is Germany 50% of America's military capacity? That's absolutely ridiculous. Germany is at best equivalent to... oh if I had to ballpark it 5-10% of America's war fighting capacity, and it certainly doesn't make up any percent of it.

And man do I have some bad news for you. The cold War is over. The Soviet Union no longer exists. There is no "Soviets".

3. Source. Germany has no nuclear weapons. It has around 80 American nuclear devices. Give me a source for Germany's WMD capacity.

4. sigh I don't have the time or the energy to explain the basics of geopolitics to you. Suffice it to say America has zero interest in invading Germany, Russia does.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Azurius
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 18, 2014

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Renolia wrote:
Azurius wrote:
1: Yes I did, I already told you that was all I could find the first time, scroll fucking back.

2: Lie. Because the article actually quotes votes of citizens, in fact German citizens too, 43% I think it was? Near majority but indeed, not a majority yet, but no worries, more of your lies like these and Trump messing up is surely gonna soon enough push it above the 50% mark.

Plus, you clearly got majority votes from japanese citizens to leave(yes not EU, as I said already... repeating just to be sure...) as well.

Sorry but you are cheaply lying right now.

My point stands that you have not provided a link to any such official vote for the United States military to leave any European countries. The article you linked does not provide information about any such vote, I read the damn thing twice just to make sure. I am merely asking for you to take this conversation at least a little bit seriously rather than rant on and on. The fact that this article is the only one you could find just backs up my point, that such a vote does not exist.

A poll held by a small group of people is not the same thing as a real, official vote. Just stop this discussion, it is off-topic and you are not progressing it anyways.

1: "Official" votes yes, of citizens you liar, both in Japan and Germany for that matter.

2: I said already that is all I could find, for the 3rd time now lmao. Why do you keep riding this? No arguments?

3: Okay, quote from the fucking TITLE of the article:

"As Trump rattles NATO, 42 percent of Germans now want U.S. troops out of the country"

The title already quotes 1 such conducted vote lmao. Once more for the 3rd time again: Not a majority yet, and still a vote, there is your 1st vote, and if you read the article:

"Since then, America’s military presence in Turkey—though far less substantial than in Japan—has been seen by many as an unwanted encroachment on Turkey’s independence."

Turks don´t want you either. Turks not japs... My bad on that one. But there you go. Besides, lots of protests in Okinawa and other parts of the country don´t exactly signal welcoming signs to yankee bases in Japan either.

Also i´m gonna post the 2 sources AGAIN to take away any next lie from your mouth that you claim I never linked them or something, I did but i´ll do it AGAIN lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 749f4f56ed

https://www.economist.com/united-states ... ome-yankee

4: Several protests and in case of Germany a 42% of the population is "a few people to you?" You´re humor is also grand mate xD

Renolia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2017

Postby Renolia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:35 pm

Azurius wrote:
Renolia wrote:
My point stands that you have not provided a link to any such official vote for the United States military to leave any European countries. The article you linked does not provide information about any such vote, I read the damn thing twice just to make sure. I am merely asking for you to take this conversation at least a little bit seriously rather than rant on and on. The fact that this article is the only one you could find just backs up my point, that such a vote does not exist.

A poll held by a small group of people is not the same thing as a real, official vote. Just stop this discussion, it is off-topic and you are not progressing it anyways.

1: "Official" votes yes, of citizens you liar, both in Japan and Germany for that matter.

2: I said already that is all I could find, for the 3rd time now lmao. Why do you keep riding this? No arguments?

"As Trump rattles NATO, 42 percent of Germans now want U.S. troops out of the country"

The title already quotes 1 such conducted vote lmao. Once more for the 3rd time again: Not a majority yet, and still a vote, there is your 1st vote, and if you read the article:

"Since then, America’s military presence in Turkey—though far less substantial than in Japan—has been seen by many as an unwanted encroachment on Turkey’s independence."

Turks don´t want you either. Turks not japs... My bad on that one. But there you go. Besides, lots of protests in Okinawa and other parts of the country don´t exactly signal welcoming signs to yankee bases in Japan either.

Also i´m gonna post the 2 sources AGAIN to take away any next lie from your mouth that you claim I never linked them or something, I did but i´ll do it AGAIN lol:

4: Several protests and in case of Germany a 42% of the population is "a few people to you?" You´re humor is also grand mate xD

A yes, a lovely poll that does not account for the entire German population. 42% for the United States packing up and leaving, and 37% who want them to stay... Oh wait a minute - what happened to the opinion of that last 21%? A poll does not represent the opinions of Germany as a whole, it is merely a small sample of the population. Once again, I am going to ask for a link to an official vote that has taken place calling for the United States to leave. Your claim was that such a vote has taken place and that the U.S. military has refused to leave, however this is not being represented by any facts other than what you are saying.

Your responses are both hilarious and sad at the same time.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008

Postby Shofercia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Azurius wrote:
Shofercia wrote:This is the fundamental problem of open borders. 220 million of Latin Americans live on less that $10 a day: https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/ ... -0028.html

When you have so many people, and open borders, of course some of them are going to be economic migrants. This is why we need border security, and to be rough near the border. I'm not saying build a wall, or separate families, that's brutal, but if you have tens of thousands of people, give them food, medicine, and turn them back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

How is that a problem? Only means they will willingly work like 24/7 for only 15$ or so a day. Wouldn´t that be good for your economy? I don´t see the sense in this argument.

Good for the economy? Fuck no. Good for the corporations that employ them, sure, but good for the economy? Whenever a wealthy region accepts too many poor immigrants, it gets fucked. $15 a day is a joke, so let's up that number a bit - $200 a week. Still, very low. That's $10,000 a year, if you work for 50/52 weeks of the year. Now, let's look at your expenses:

- Roads. If you listened to the Gubernatorial Debate, you'd know that California spends four times as much as Texas on road construction. To get to a job you need a car, or to travel by bus, which use roads. Those thingies cost money to built.

- Schools. If you have illegal immigrants who are low income earners, with kids, will shit, that's over $10,000 right there.

- Healthcare. Illegal immigrants already cost California $23 billion in Healthcare: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/map- ... states-89b

- Housing. Low income earners tend to bunch up, and live with 20 people, where 4 Americans usually live. That's more strain on water services, sewage, police, fire, etc, etc, etc.

So claiming that uneducated, low income illegal immigrants benefit the wealthy state of California is not true. They increase unemployment among the minority communities, (ohhh the irony of voting against own interest,) and contribute to homeless. How do they contribute to homeless? Easy - they get laid off. And they don't have savings. And even if they're honest, hard working taxpayers, the taxes they pay on $10,000 is a joke compared to their cost to the state.
Last edited by Shofercia on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Renolia wrote:
Azurius wrote:
Okay... 3 vs. nearly 200... Man which is more? I can´t tell cause i´m really not that good at math...

Georgia btw. is a non controversial one. Chechyna... no idea, i´d have to look that up. But as said okay 3 vs... Yeah.

What is this time frame that you are using for American wars, and what are you even basing your number off of?

You just ignore parts of what I say again lol. Is that btw. a strategy to try to get me enraged or is it just really short term memory?

I will REPEAT:

Timeframe: Since WW2.

Basing: Official invasions that fullfill all means of an illegitemate attack, but since you threw in Ukraine and I was like: Kay let´s take legitemate ones too, yup your atrocities are way above 100.

Loben wrote:what 200 countries have we invaded?

About 51 to 52 illegetimate invasions, plus since we count in Crimea too, about another hundred legitemate ones.

It´s a fact that you invaded or supported coups or dictatorial regimes(direclty responsible for human rights atrocities) in more then 50 countries since WW2.

Want a "few" Examples? Okay:

Chile, Cuba, Vietnam, Indonesia, Korea north and south, Taiwan, Quatar, Bahrain, Iran, Irak, the current saudis are also a product of you lol, El Salvador, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, the former military junta of Greece etc. etc.

Take no einstein to see who the bigger aggressor and more likely to attack is.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Isla Bucanero wrote:U.S has reaped what it has sown. They've been destabilizing Latin America for generations and have the fucking gall to drive away the refugees they created.

True... And worse even the gall to deny it all despite clear evidence you shove in their faces. And that´s exactly why so many people hate the yanks and even our politicians are only bowing due to their fucking military might, once that is gone... Oh how I hope to be alive when I see this sweet day finaly coming!

Loben
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:40 pm

We never invaded iran.

Loben
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Azurius wrote:

True... And worse even the gall to deny it all despite clear evidence you shove in their faces. And that´s exactly why so many people hate the yanks and even our politicians are only bowing due to their fucking military might, once that is gone... Oh how I hope to be alive when I see this sweet day finaly coming!

Jesus christ, kid.

Also can you learn to not spell like a 5 year old hopped up on fortnite and bad parenting?
Last edited by Loben on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renolia
Spokesperson

Postby Renolia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:44 pm

Azurius wrote:
Renolia wrote:
What is this time frame that you are using for American wars, and what are you even basing your number off of?

You just ignore parts of what I say again lol. Is that btw. a strategy to try to get me enraged or is it just really short term memory?

I will REPEAT:

Basing: Official invasions that fullfill all means of an illegitemate attack, but since you threw in Ukraine and I was like: Kay let´s take legitemate ones too, yup your atrocities are way above 100.

About 51 to 52 illegetimate invasions, plus since we count in Crimea too, about another hundred legitemate ones.

It´s a fact that you invaded or supported coups or dictatorial regimes(direclty responsible for human rights atrocities) in more then 50 countries since WW2.

Chile, Cuba, Vietnam, Indonesia, Korea north and south, Taiwan, Quatar, Bahrain, Iran, Irak, the current saudis are also a product of you lol, El Salvador, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, the former military junta of Greece etc. etc.

If we are counting since WW2, I assume you'll go ahead and count up the revolutions sponsored by the Soviet Union, invasions they also performed, and dictatorships they supported. Afterall if you're going to do that for us and have some kind of "who is worse, let's use simple numbers and not account for anything else when deciding who is good and who is bad" thing. Are you implying that we should have let North Korea invade South Korea? You also seem to ignore the fact that in multiple of these situations it wasn't just the United States taking part - it was an organized effort by multiple countries. The Vietnam War was not JUST the United States. The Korean War was not JUST the United States. Irak was not JUST the United States. The list goes on and on. You seem to be extremely misinformed.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:50 pm

Len Hyet wrote:
Azurius wrote:

1: So you are calling countries like America, France, Israel, Saudi-Arabia etc. developing nations? I must say your humor is grand xD

2: East germany? Yeah sure, and lose at least 50% of your military equipments strength and advantage over the soviets, and let them gain the edge and win. Yeah sure as if America would let that happen rofl^^

Once more: With or without your bases here in Germany: YOU and the rest of the NATO cannot afford to lose german weaponry and engineering craft to the enemy. And hence the last thing that will happen is that America sits idly by as the soviet take over our weapons and engineers and gains the advantage in the cold war.

3: Yes we do have own WMD´s of our own believe it in your blind arrogance or not.

4: You mean crimea? Yeah sure, if THAT´S an invasion already(keep in mind that the majority of east ukraine clearly was for a seperation), dude then the list of American warcrimes literaly goes in the hundreds.

But okay, 1 invasion vs... nearly 200? Still the clear aggressor and more likely nation to invade would again not be russia.

1. America's principle arms manufacturing capability is domestic. Period. We might buy some stuff from Germany and it might suck a bit to lose it, but it's replaceable. The vaunted "German engineering is soooo superior" is mostly crap.

2. What? In what universe is Germany 50% of America's military capacity? That's absolutely ridiculous. Germany is at best equivalent to... oh if I had to ballpark it 5-10% of America's war fighting capacity, and it certainly doesn't make up any percent of it.

And man do I have some bad news for you. The cold War is over. The Soviet Union no longer exists. There is no "Soviets".

3. Source. Germany has no nuclear weapons. It has around 80 American nuclear devices. Give me a source for Germany's WMD capacity.

4. sigh I don't have the time or the energy to explain the basics of geopolitics to you. Suffice it to say America has zero interest in invading Germany, Russia does.

1: You are 1 of our main importers together with the Saudis and Israelis. Are you denying that? Obviously you are. You can make your domestic argument all you want, it crumbles as soon as about 50% of your equipment is imported, and most of these 50% are from Germany too btw. Another larger chunk of that would in fact be from Israel, yup you import quite a lot from them too and the Israelis themselves from what I know are pretty good at arms manufacturing themselves too. Yet, even they import quite the amounts from us nonetheless. Just like the world buys our cars on mass, despite domestic production plants like Ford and Tesla in america. Welcome to economic facts.

2: Since half of your equipment is imported, and since most of this imported stuff comes from us... There you go. You´d lose a lot of your military might if we ever decided to put weapon export sanctions on you. Seriously, seing you abusive, exploitative and ungratefull yanks here, I am about to actually say that Germany should do exactly that!

Boycott American weapon exports and export to the russians instead! That´d teach you well needed lesson!

3:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_a ... estruction

"Although Germany is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world[citation needed], since World War II it has generally refrained from using this technology to outfit its own armed forces with weapons of mass destruction (WMD), although it participates in the NATO nuclear weapons sharing arrangements and trains for delivering nuclear weapons.

Germany is among the powers which possess the ability to create nuclear weapons but has agreed not to do so (under the terms of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons as reaffirmed by the Two Plus Four Treaty)."

Oh so were are "not allowed"? Lmao, but warmongerers like America are? Rofl! Seriously I stand by what I said elsewhere earlier:

Policing the world and nuclear arms arrangements should be ONLY done by DEMOCRACIES of the world, I.e. Germany, Sweden, Finnland etc. those like 12 countries globaly that actualy have a democracy and not some incomplete sham fake, plus have a clean history without wars for at least 30 years. Yeah, would only make a handfull of countries but at least they would stop the constant warmongering worldwide for good!

Nonetheless, we can always use your WMD´s as long as you don´t pull out ;) And if not: Like many are saying: Germany needs a strong, democratic leader again. One that nullifies stupid treaties like the 2 plus 4 treaty and arms ourselves with some needed WMD´s against warmongerers like the yanks, even if not always good to have them in case Russia or China happens to be this 1 in 100 chance of being the aggressor rather then america.

Seriously if there is 1 country that needs a 2 plus 4 treaty its america.

4: You mean you don´t have the brains to understand them? Because so far all you cited about geoplitics are wet dreams that have absolutely no basis in the real world. Your entire premise of geopolitics is based on totaly wrong empirical data. But I am sure you know so much about it even though you have no idea what you are even importing? Lmao.
Last edited by Azurius on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loben
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:51 pm

and people wonder why i hate Western Europeans.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Azurius wrote:
Self projection ;)

Why don´t you tell me more about your president and how everyone else seems to be abusing poor America despite dollar standard, priviliges and exploitations from your side? Please tell me and the world how poor America is abused by its own abused countries.

Pulling the weight of hanging to protect your dumbass countries Russia while you contribute next to nothing to your own defense seems exploitative, yes.

Kag - do you really think that Russia's going to invade France, Italy, or Germany? The closest Italy and France came to being hurt in war recently, was over their very own Libyan Blunder. Russia is a Populist Democracy, and while trolling the Polish Government is hilarious and popular, actually fighting the Polish People... isn't. Thankfully, with Twitter, one no longer needs to invade in order to troll. Russia didn't even take all of Ukraine. What invasion of France, Germany, Italy, heck, even Poland, are you talking about? The FGI countries don't need protection, because there's no one to invade them.

Heck, why would Russia even bother with Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, etc. As Russians we even admitted that invading Czechoslovakia in 1968 was a mistake. Where did Russia intervene? Chechnya, specifically Second Chechen War, after Chechnya invaded Dagestan. If you're going to fuck with Russian Clay, you're going to get fucked. Hands off Dagestan.

Georgia - after the Georgians attacked a legitimately stationed Russian Peacekeeping Base, as per the Dagomys Accords. If you're going to fuck with Russian Clay, you're going to get fucked. If Cuba invaded Gitmo, massacred the Americans there, and freed all of the prisoners, what would the US do? And there's a question whether or not Gitmo's legitimate.

Crimea - locals massively supported Russia. How many people died during Russia's Crimean Reclamation? Less than the amount of people that get murdered in Chicago on a weekly basis. Polls for support ranged from 70% to 90%.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Postby Len Hyet » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:54 pm

Azurius wrote:
Renolia wrote:

I will REPEAT:

I'd be interested in an actual list of these 200 countries. We must've had a really busy 1945-1984 because since 1984 according to Politifact we've only invaded 3 countries, maybe 10 if you really stretch the definition.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:55 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Shofercia wrote:This is the fundamental problem of open borders. 220 million of Latin Americans live on less that $10 a day: https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/ ... -0028.html

When you have so many people, and open borders, of course some of them are going to be economic migrants. This is why we need border security, and to be rough near the border. I'm not saying build a wall, or separate families, that's brutal, but if you have tens of thousands of people, give them food, medicine, and turn them back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I'd like to say that almost no one is advocating for open borders. Processing those who decide to come to our border, in the process determining who stays and who goes, is a good idea.

Where are you processing them? Do they have kids? Because if you take a family to a processing center on US soil, and you decide that the father goes but the mother stays... Immigrants can be beneficial to a country. Armies of illegal immigrants, which is what this is, can't.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:56 pm

Renolia wrote:
Azurius wrote:

A yes, a lovely poll that does not account for the entire German population. 42% for the United States packing up and leaving, and 37% who want them to stay... Oh wait a minute - what happened to the opinion of that last 21%? A poll does not represent the opinions of Germany as a whole, it is merely a small sample of the population. Once again, I am going to ask for a link to an official vote that has taken place calling for the United States to leave. Your claim was that such a vote has taken place and that the U.S. military has refused to leave, however this is not being represented by any facts other than what you are saying.

1: The poll was conducted ON GERMAN CITIZENS jackass xD

Really? Oh well no, go on, it´s amusing. Show me more of what the "centre-far-right" has to offer. Show the world your ignorance and lack of knowledge. Show them the arrogance, keep it up. Show the world the true face of America, it will only speed up the world decision to free themselves of american tyranny and one day gang up on you.

2: If you go by THAT then we are way above majority hahahaha :rofl:

See all the fucking protests against your bases? Okay, let´s go by that, since then the majority is reached too lmao^^

3: Such votes have taken place in a few countries yes. And once more: If you can find something over google, cause I can´t, you are free to do your own search. Repeating this one for the second time btw.

4: Self projection again^^ Keep it up.

Renolia
Spokesperson

Postby Renolia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:57 pm

Azurius wrote:
Len Hyet wrote:1. America's principle arms manufacturing capability is domestic. Period. We might buy some stuff from Germany and it might suck a bit to lose it, but it's replaceable. The vaunted "German engineering is soooo superior" is mostly crap.

1: You are 1 of our main importers together with the Saudis and Israelis. Are you denying that? Obviously you are. You can make your domestic argument all you want, it crumbles as soon as about 50% of your equipment is imported, and most of these 50% are from Germany too btw. Another larger chunk of that would in fact be from Israel, yup you import quite a lot from them too and the Israelis themselves from what I know are pretty good at arms manufacturing themselves too. Yet, even they import quite the amounts from us nonetheless. Just like the world buys our cars on mass, despite domestic production plants like Ford and Tesla in america. Welcome to economic facts.

2: Since half of your equipment is imported, and since most of this imported stuff comes from us... There you go. You´d lose a lot of your military might if we ever decided to put weapon export sanctions on you. Seriously, seing you abusive, exploitative and ungratefull yanks here, I am about to actually say that Germany should do exactly that!

Boycott American weapon exports and export to the russians instead! That´d teach you well needed lesson!

3:

"Although Germany is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world[citation needed], since World War II it has generally refrained from using this technology to outfit its own armed forces with weapons of mass destruction (WMD), although it participates in the NATO nuclear weapons sharing arrangements and trains for delivering nuclear weapons.

Germany is among the powers which possess the ability to create nuclear weapons but has agreed not to do so (under the terms of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons as reaffirmed by the Two Plus Four Treaty)."

Oh so were are "not allowed"? Lmao, but warmongerers like America are? Rofl! Seriously I stand by what I said elsewhere earlier:

Policing the world and nuclear arms arrangements should be ONLY done by DEMOCRACIES of the world, I.e. Germany, Sweden, Finnland etc. those like 12 countries globaly that actualy have a democracy and not some incomplete sham fake, plus have a clean history without wars for at least 30 years. Yeah, would only make a handfull of countries but at least they would stop the constant warmongering worldwide for good!

Nonetheless, we can always use your WMD´s as long as you don´t pull out ;) And if not: Like many are saying: Germany needs a strong, democratic leader again. One that nullifies stupid treaties like the 2 plus 4 treaty and arms ourselves with some needed WMD´s against warmongerers like the yanks, even if not always good to have them in case Russia or China happens to be this 1 in 100 chance of being the aggressor rather then america.

4: You mean you don´t have the brains to understand them? Because so far all you cited about geoplitics are wet dreams that have absolutely no basis in the real world. Your entire premise of geopolitics is based on totaly wrong empirical data. But I am sure you know so much about it even though you have no idea what you are even importing? Lmao.

1. Citation please.

2. Same as point 1.

3. The article you quote says "Germany is among the powers which possess the ability to create nuclear weapons but has agreed not to do so..." yet you then go on to say "Oh so were are 'not allowed'?" even though it clearly says in what you quoted that they agreed not to.

Germany was involved in the war in Irak by providing financial assistance to the countries involved in it. The reason Germany didn't fight in it is because your constitution literally doesn't allow you to. I honestly despise how you keep saying you can just go ahead and use WMD's like they mean nothing. It's honestly disgusting, that you would imply that such a weapon is hardly different than any other weapon of war.

4. He means he doesn't want to explain how you are so very wrong when it comes to your understanding of history over the past near century.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Shofercia wrote:
Azurius wrote:
How is that a problem? Only means they will willingly work like 24/7 for only 15$ or so a day. Wouldn´t that be good for your economy? I don´t see the sense in this argument.

Good for the economy? Fuck no. Good for the corporations that employ them, sure, but good for the economy? Whenever a wealthy region accepts too many poor immigrants, it gets fucked. $15 a day is a joke, so let's up that number a bit - $200 a week. Still, very low. That's $10,000 a year, if you work for 50/52 weeks of the year. Now, let's look at your expenses:

- Roads. If you listened to the Gubernatorial Debate, you'd know that California spends four times as much as Texas on road construction. To get to a job you need a car, or to travel by bus, which use roads. Those thingies cost money to built.

- Schools. If you have illegal immigrants who are low income earners, with kids, will shit, that's over $10,000 right there.

- Healthcare. Illegal immigrants already cost California $23 billion in Healthcare: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/map- ... states-89b

- Housing. Low income earners tend to bunch up, and live with 20 people, where 4 Americans usually live. That's more strain on water services, sewage, police, fire, etc, etc, etc.

So claiming that uneducated, low income illegal immigrants benefit the wealthy state of California is not true. They increase unemployment among the minority communities, (ohhh the irony of voting against own interest,) and contribute to homeless. How do they contribute to homeless? Easy - they get laid off. And they don't have savings. And even if they're honest, hard working taxpayers, the taxes they pay on $10,000 is a joke compared to their cost to the state.

A few pages ago... Keep on reading... Was saying that in responce to the fact that this is neo-liberalism and trickle down at its best, which ironicaly is exactly what the far-right wants all the time.

Which I also jokingly added to: So, you want neoliberalism for your own citizens but not for immigrants? How very unamerican lol.

Sorry but unless you can tell me since when the far-right is anti-trickle down... Exactly. Anyway keep on reading and see for yerself. It was a troll reply basicaly on a troll argument from someone.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Postby Len Hyet » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Azurius wrote:
Len Hyet wrote:1. America's principle arms manufacturing capability is domestic. Period. We might buy some stuff from Germany and it might suck a bit to lose it, but it's replaceable. The vaunted "German engineering is soooo superior" is mostly crap.

3:

sigh

1. Provide me a source, in English, that backs up your claim. Put up or shut up. I want a source saying the US imports 50% of its warfighting equipment from Germany. Otherwise I'm going to continue to dismiss this out of hand. You know the rules, any claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

2. See 1.

3. So Germany has no nuclear weapons. Which is exactly what I've been saying, and you were lying through your teeth. Got it.

4. Evidence. Put up or shut up. The US has not invaded 200 countries, there aren't 200 countries in the whole world. The US has no reason to invade Germany, we don't give a shit about Germany. Sorry, you're not as relevant as you think you are. Russia on the other hand, would love to retake Germany.

Renolia
Spokesperson

Postby Renolia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Azurius wrote:
Renolia wrote:

1: The poll was conducted ON GERMAN CITIZENS jackass xD

Really? Oh well no, go on, it´s amusing. Show me more of what the "centre-far-right" has to offer. Show the world your ignorance and lack of knowledge. Show them the arrogance, keep it up. Show the world the true face of America, it will only speed up the world decision to free themselves of american tyranny and one day gang up on you.

2: If you go by THAT then we are way above majority hahahaha :rofl:

See all the fucking protests against your bases? Okay, let´s go by that, since then the majority is reached too lmao^^

3: Such votes have taken place in a few countries yes. And once more: If you can find something over google, cause I can´t, you are free to do your own search. Repeating this one for the second time btw.

4: Self projection again^^ Keep it up.

You can't even provide evidence for your own argument mate. Give it up already man it is literally pointless. Only around 80% of the people they polled even responded to their question. But let's just pretend that a poll came out where 100% of people polled said they wanted the United States to leave Germany. That would still not be grounds for the United States to leave, because such a poll does not necessarily represent the government's opinion. Get your government to tell us to leave. When they do that, we will leave. Or maybe the government will organize a referendum - like a "democracy" - so you guys can vote on whether we should leave. However such a vote has not happened, such an order from your government has not happened, so we are here to stay for the time being. Deal with it friend.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Loben wrote:
Azurius wrote:

Jesus christ, kid.

Also can you learn to not spell like a 5 year old hopped up on fortnite and bad parenting?

Maybe it would help when I wouldn´t need to work myself through troll arguments/or absolute ignorance all the time. It would also help if certain people would read what I write and not cherrypick.

In short: Once you learn to discuss like an adult, I may learn to use an adult way of wording. Sorry, but strawmans, displays of ignorance paired with absolute arrogance and the like are far from mature.

So, I guess you start by cleaning your own backyard here, then i´ll clean mine.

Loben
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Azurius wrote:
Loben wrote:
Jesus christ, kid.

Maybe it would help when I wouldn´t need to work myself through troll arguments/or absolute ignorance all the time. It would also help if certain people would read what I write and not cherrypick.

In short: Once you learn to discuss like an adult, I may learn to use an adult way of wording. Sorry, but strawmans, displays of ignorance paired with absolute arrogance and the like are far from mature.

So, I guess you start by cleaning your own backyard here, then i´ll clean mine.

what?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General