NATION

PASSWORD

Thousands of Hondurans heading toward the US

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be done when it comes to the Hondurans heading toward the US

Let them into the US
30%
Do not let any of them into the US
42%
Its Mexico's problem so let them handle it
11%
US needs to liberate Honduras
11%
Not Sure
5%

Total votes : 619

Azurius
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:26 pm

Len Hyet wrote:
Azurius wrote:
You do realize that you took over Frances role after France themselves pulled out? I don´t like the Frenchmen awfull a lot, but you must give them the credit here for pulling out and wanting to end this anti-democratic and bloody war. Which you Americans just took over to replace France and even act more barbaric, warmongering and inhumane then the French ever did(At least they didn´t use forbidden biological and chemical weapons on civilians).

Dude France left Vietnam because they got their asses handed to them by a bunch of rice farmers and half-starved famine survivors. Same reason the US left. Morality didn't have jack to do with it. Just got tired of seeing French kids get their legs blown off.

Well then the Frenchies were at least smarter and realized quicker that they were just wasting ressources and human lives, which took America a lot longer.

Besides: Point still stands that they didn´t use any forbidden chemical or biological weapons like agent orange like the yanks did. Or did they? If so then I would like to see the documents and proof of that please.
Last edited by Azurius on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kaggeceria
Minister

Founded: Feb 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Len Hyet wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Oh really? And when did France pull out?

I want to say 54?

Shhh. I want to see if he knows.
The Kaggecerian Realm (PMT)
I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe
NSG's only Jewish Nazi with the spookiest flag

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012

Postby Len Hyet » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Azurius wrote:
Len Hyet wrote:Dude France left Vietnam because they got their asses handed to them by a bunch of rice farmers and half-starved famine survivors. Same reason the US left. Morality didn't have jack to do with it. Just got tired of seeing French kids get their legs blown off.

Well then the Frenchies were at least smarter and realized quicker that they were just wasting ressources and human lives, which took America a lot longer.

Not really, smarts had nothing to do with it. France just physically could not support a serious war effort so soon after losing a significant percentage of their military-aged men in WW2.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Renolia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2017

Postby Renolia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Azurius wrote:
Renolia wrote:
Respectfully, you mentioned that the people of these countries had voted to get the American troops to leave. This article you linked says no such thing. To clarify my point, I don't doubt that people want us to leave - however there have been no official votes to get us to leave. Maybe a few polls that have shown support, but polls only represent so much of the population and are not official votes for us to leave.

To insinuate that the reason we have bases in Europe is to get people to join the military is ridiculous. We are there because you are our allies, and your governments have asked us to be there. It's as simple as that.

Respectfully you cherrypicked my message again.

1: I said that was all I could find didn´t I? If not why don´t you give it a shot with your own search?

2: It in fact lists 2 countries already even if they are outside of the EU, facepalm.

I cherrypicked your argument? I asked a simple question of what these votes were you mentioned, and you did not provide any information related to them. The simple fact of the matter is that they do not exist, which is why you did not provide them. You completely avoided my entire question, so don't act surprised when I ignore your irrelevant information.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:29 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Len Hyet wrote:I want to say 54?

Shhh. I want to see if he knows.

I know more then you it would seem buddy. If you don´t know that your own country used Agent Orange against the genevian protocoll... Ignorance paired with arrogance from your side at it´s finest. No further comment on that.

Kaggeceria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Azurius wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Shhh. I want to see if he knows.

I know more then you it would seem buddy. If you don´t know that your own country used Agent Orange against the genevian protocoll... Ignorance paired with arrogance from your side at it´s finest. No further comment on that.

Yeah, and its a shame it wasn't more effective against the communists.

But I digress.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Renolia wrote:
Azurius wrote:
Respectfully you cherrypicked my message again.

1: I said that was all I could find didn´t I? If not why don´t you give it a shot with your own search?

2: It in fact lists 2 countries already even if they are outside of the EU, facepalm.

I cherrypicked your argument? I asked a simple question of what these votes were you mentioned, and you did not provide any information related to them. The simple fact of the matter is that they do not exist, which is why you did not provide them. You completely avoided my entire question, so don't act surprised when I ignore your irrelevant information.

And I gave you an answer already which you deliberately ignored.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Azurius wrote:

Yeah, and its a shame it wasn't more effective against the communists.

But I digress.

In my book it´s sad that America pulled out, they should have burned more money and their own lives on these fake communists.

Kaggeceria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Azurius wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Yeah, and its a shame it wasn't more effective against the communists.

But I digress.

In my book it´s sad that America pulled out, they should have burned more money and their own lives on these fake communists.

And what country do you hail from?

Legitimately curious.

Renolia
Spokesperson

Postby Renolia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Azurius wrote:
Renolia wrote:

No, you didn't.

Renolia wrote:I am actually curious to know what you are basing that off of. Would you be willing to link me the relevant information regarding these votes?

You replied to this with an article filled with nonsense, simply some opinions collected by the author but no votes, not even any polls. You have claimed multiple times that you guys voted for our troops to leave, yet you have not presented me any evidence that these votes even happened. You have not provided an answer to this, stop lying.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Azurius wrote:
Self projection ;)

Why don´t you tell me more about your president and how everyone else seems to be abusing poor America despite dollar standard, priviliges and exploitations from your side? Please tell me and the world how poor America is abused by its own abused countries.

Pulling the weight of hanging to protect your dumbass countries Russia while you contribute next to nothing to your own defense seems exploitative, yes.

Jesus christ...:

1: Even if we had 0 spending on defense, many countries wouldn´t let Russia or any other entity do jackshit on our soil. Why? Cause you need our weapons too badly ;)

And as long as we keep producing them(of which we could produce even MORE if we wasted less on our military) nothing is gonna change. Our allies will be wanting our weapons and the last thing they will let happen is some country like Russia taking over Germany. Yeah, start imagining what happens if the Russians and not you had our best and latest gear?

2: We have our own WMD´s for that matter, and enough to fuck over anyone at least thrice who wants to fuck with us. We might be destroyed but we sure as hell are gonna take our enemy with us lol. Hence effective deterance is already given too.

3: I and anyone with only a bit of smarts in history would trust even putin more then you fucking yanks. Tell me: What has Russia invaded last time and how long is that ago? Now look at America and the often bad excuses for invasion too.

I am in fact more concerned about America then Russia. Same fucking argument like China, sorry buddy: YOU are the aggressors, more so then these 2 countries you constantly cite.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Azurius wrote:

And what country do you hail from?

Legitimately curious.

Germany also known Naziland inofficialy lol.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Renolia wrote:
Azurius wrote:

No, you didn't.

Renolia wrote:I am actually curious to know what you are basing that off of. Would you be willing to link me the relevant information regarding these votes?

You replied to this with an article filled with nonsense, simply some opinions collected by the author but no votes, not even any polls. You have claimed multiple times that you guys voted for our troops to leave, yet you have not presented me any evidence that these votes even happened. You have not provided an answer to this, stop lying.

1: Yes I did, I already told you that was all I could find the first time, scroll fucking back.

2: Lie. Because the article actually quotes votes of citizens, in fact German citizens too, 43% I think it was? Near majority but indeed, not a majority yet, but no worries, more of your lies like these and Trump messing up is surely gonna soon enough push it above the 50% mark.

Plus, you clearly got majority votes from japanese citizens to leave(yes not EU, as I said already... repeating just to be sure...) as well.

Sorry but you are cheaply lying right now.

Loben
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Azurius wrote:
Len Hyet wrote:Dude France left Vietnam because they got their asses handed to them by a bunch of rice farmers and half-starved famine survivors. Same reason the US left. Morality didn't have jack to do with it. Just got tired of seeing French kids get their legs blown off.

Besides: Point still stands that they didn´t use any forbidden chemical or biological weapons like agent orange like the yanks did. Or did they? If so then I would like to see the documents and proof of that please.

How was weed killer to clear LZ's illegal?

Kaggeceria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Azurius wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Pulling the weight of hanging to protect your dumbass countries Russia while you contribute next to nothing to your own defense seems exploitative, yes.

Jesus christ...:

1: Even if we had 0 spending on defense, many countries wouldn´t let Russia or any other entity do jackshit on our soil. Why? Cause you need our weapons too badly ;)

And as long as we keep producing them(of which we could produce even MORE if we wasted less on our military) nothing is gonna change. Our allies will be wanting our weapons and the last thing they will let happen is some country like Russia taking over Germany. Yeah, start imagining what happens if the Russians and not you had our best and latest gear?

We need European weapons?

:rofl:

Are you even serious? You buy our weapons. You need our military to transport your troops fucking anyhwere. Not the other way around.

2: We have our own WMD´s for that matter, and enough to fuck over anyone at least thrice who wants to fuck with us. We might be destroyed but we sure as hell are gonna take our enemy with us lol. Hence effective deterance is already given too.

Who's we? Which countries? How many? Because I'm fairly certain most European nations have no WMDs.

3: I and anyone with only a bit of smarts in history would trust even putin more then you fucking yanks. Tell me: What has Russia invaded last time and how long is that ago? Now look at America and the often bad excuses for invasion too.

Oh yes, only after your nations have been devastated by war will you kick them out.

Good plan.

I am in fact more concerned about America then Russia. Same fucking argument like China, sorry buddy: YOU are the aggressors, more so then these 2 countries you constantly cite.

Yeah, America is a real threat to Europe lmao that's why we invest so much money and resources into protecting you. :roll:

Kaggeceria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaggeceria » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Azurius wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:And what country do you hail from?

Legitimately curious.

Ah.

So a German complaining about American war crimes.

Now that's just precious.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012

Postby Len Hyet » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Azurius wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Pulling the weight of hanging to protect your dumbass countries Russia while you contribute next to nothing to your own defense seems exploitative, yes.

Jesus christ...:

1. German arms exports go to developing nations. No regional power uses anything but their domestic arms industry. If NATO wasn't protecting Germany, Germany would be "East Russia" right now.

2. Germany does not have WMDs. It does not posses nuclear capabilities of its own, but rather has American nuclear weapons in Germany to deter Russian aggression. If the US/NATO pulls out, so does Germany's nuclear deterrent.

3. Russia last invaded a sovereign nation in 2014. The US last did so in 2003.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

The United Nations Of Europa
Envoy

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Nations Of Europa » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Azurius wrote:3: I and anyone with only a bit of smarts in history would trust even putin more then you fucking yanks. Tell me: What has Russia invaded last time and how long is that ago? Now look at America and the often bad excuses for invasion too.

Georgia, Ukraine, and Chechnya would like to have a word with you on that.
The United Nations of Europa
"United in Diversity"
Join the International Security Alliance!
YANG 2020 #YANGGANG
International News Broadcast: Coalition forces in Ukraine have now pushed into Eastern Donetsk. Heavy urban fighting ensues within the city.

Renolia
Spokesperson

Postby Renolia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Azurius wrote:
Renolia wrote:
No, you didn't.

1: Yes I did, I already told you that was all I could find the first time, scroll fucking back.

2: Lie. Because the article actually quotes votes of citizens, in fact German citizens too, 43% I think it was? Near majority but indeed, not a majority yet, but no worries, more of your lies like these and Trump messing up is surely gonna soon enough push it above the 50% mark.

Plus, you clearly got majority votes from japanese citizens to leave(yes not EU, as I said already... repeating just to be sure...) as well.

Sorry but you are cheaply lying right now.

My point stands that you have not provided a link to any such official vote for the United States military to leave any European countries. The article you linked does not provide information about any such vote, I read the damn thing twice just to make sure. I am merely asking for you to take this conversation at least a little bit seriously rather than rant on and on. The fact that this article is the only one you could find just backs up my point, that such a vote does not exist.

A poll held by a small group of people is not the same thing as a real, official vote. Just stop this discussion, it is off-topic and you are not progressing it anyways.
Last edited by Renolia on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:06 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Azurius wrote:
Jesus christ...:

We need European weapons?

:rofl:

Are you even serious? You buy our weapons. You need our military to transport your troops fucking anyhwere. Not the other way around.

Who's we? Which countries? How many? Because I'm fairly certain most European nations have no WMDs.

Oh yes, only after your nations have been devastated by war will you kick them out.

Good plan.

Yeah, America is a real threat to Europe lmao that's why we invest so much money and resources into protecting you. :roll:

1: Lmao :lol: You really believe that nonsense you just spewed do you? Okay arms exports:

http://ruestungsexport-info.de/en/facts ... nment.html

http://ruestungsexport-info.de/fileadmi ... r-2017.pdf

Land Wert im Zeitraum
Januar bis April 2017
in Euro
Güterbeschreibung
(1)
Algerien 830.188.554 Fregatte (A0009 / 67,9%);
Torpedos, Flugkörper, Unterwassergranaten,
Flugkörperwarner
und Teile für Torpedos,
Flugkörperabwehrsysteme (A0004 / 15,2%)
(41)
Litauen 468.874.701 Gepanzerte Radfahrzeuge
und Teile für gepanzerte Fahrzeuge (A0006 /
92,9%)
(2)
Vereinigte Staaten 133.681.092 Maschinenpistolen, Revolver, Pistolen,
Jagdgewehre, Sportgewehre, Sportrevolver,
Sportpistolen, Flinten, Schalldämpfer,
Rohrwaffen-Lafetten, Magazine,
Mündungsbremsen, Waffenzielgeräte
und Teile für Gewehre mit KWL-Nummer,
Maschinenpistolen, Maschinengewehre,
Gewehre ohne KWL-Nummer,
Scharfschützengewehre, Revolver, Pistolen,
Jagdgewehre, Sportgewehre, Sportrevolver,
Sportpistolen, Selbstladebüchsen, Magazine,
Mündungsbremsen, Waffenzielgeräte (A0001 /
45,9%);
Elektronische Ausrüstung, Wanderfeldröhren,
Navigationsausrüstung
und Teile für elektronische Ausrüstung,
Kommunikationsausrüstung, Jammersystem,
Baugruppen, Ortungsausrüstung,
Navigationsausrüstung, Stromversorgungen
(A0011 / 15,3%);
Munition für Granatpistolen,
Granatmaschinenwaffen, Gewehre, Revolver, Pistolen, Flinten, Zünderstellvorrichtungen
und Teile für Granatpistolenmunition,
Granatmaschinenwaffenmunition,
Gewehrmunition, Täuschkörpermunition,
Jagdwaffenmunition, Sportwaffenmunition,
Revolvermunition, Pistolenmunition (A0003 /
10,1%);
Triebwerke
und Teile für Kampfflugzeuge,
Kampfhubschrauber, Flugzeuge,
Hubschrauber, unbemannte Luftfahrzeuge,
Triebwerke, Bodengeräte (A0010 / 9,9%)"

Soo... I conclude:

From january to april 2017 you already bought:

133.681.092€ worth of military equipment from us, the equipment itself consisting of:

Rifles, sportsrifles, revolvers, sportrevolvers, shotguns, silencers, bayonetes for rifles, ammunition, weapon aim devices, machine pistols, machine rifles, magazines for those and other geat to attach to rifles or pistoles,

Then we also got:

Electronic equipment, "wanderröhren" whatever that is...., communication systems, jamming devices, location equipment, "baugruppen" again whatever that is supposed to be, navi equipment and power supplies

Also:

Grenade machine rifles, rifles, pistols, shotguns, chambers for weapons, ammunition for grenade rifles, for grenade pistols, for rifles, pistols and shotguns as well as sportsweapon and hunting ammunition.

And last but not least:

Jet engines, parts for jets as well as for attack helicopters, airplanes, normal helicopters, whole airplanes as well as ground/soil equipments.

That all merely from january to april 2017, that´s all you already bought from us.

I have to ask again if you really are that ignorant and don´t know better or if you are just trolling me? If not then wow, you yanks are even more ignorant and arrogant then I initialy thought.

Feel free to browse through your earlier documented purchases from us from our official database.

2: I know for a fact that Germany alone owns 60 to 70(non american) WMD´s, if you add in the american stock from the bases we have around 300 to 400 in total. Enough to blow anyone who wants to mess with us to oblivion and back again. Enough to deter, especially since these are a few of the most modern and best WMD´s that exist. Plenty in my book.

3: You seem to be under the grand delusion that we Germans wanted you on our soil after the war. Guess what? WE DIDN´T! Nor did we like soviets, british or french on our soil either, not that we had a choice did we? You know, the rest at least fucked off as things were settled too, you are the only ones remaining like a cancer where you don´t belong.

4: Given the history of american invasions since WW2 compared to Russia, China or any other country: Indeed. You are by far the biggest threat and by far the most likely country to ever invade us in foreseeable future. This is true without Trump, and now with Trump oh so more true and oh so bigger the danger for us(that YOU pose) is.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Kaggeceria wrote:
Azurius wrote:

Ah.

You know unlike other countries: We officialy paid for our warcrimes ;)

We even officially settled any debt to israel we had in 2012 btw. Ever since no official warpayments are made cause guess what? We actually paid them all.

So, where are your payments to Vietnam and a dozen other countries and their families?

Loben
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:13 pm

Azurius wrote:
Kaggeceria wrote:Ah.

You know unlike other countries: We officialy paid for our warcrimes ;)

We even officially settled any debt to israel we had in 2012 btw. Ever since no official warpayments are made cause guess what? We actually paid them all.

So, where are your payments to Vietnam and a dozen other countries and their families?

Fort Knox.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Len Hyet wrote:
Azurius wrote:
Jesus christ...:

1. German arms exports go to developing nations. No regional power uses anything but their domestic arms industry. If NATO wasn't protecting Germany, Germany would be "East Russia" right now.

2. Germany does not have WMDs. It does not posses nuclear capabilities of its own, but rather has American nuclear weapons in Germany to deter Russian aggression. If the US/NATO pulls out, so does Germany's nuclear deterrent.

3. Russia last invaded a sovereign nation in 2014. The US last did so in 2003.

1: So you are calling countries like America, France, Israel, Saudi-Arabia etc. developing nations? I must say your humor is grand xD

2: East germany? Yeah sure, and lose at least 50% of your military equipments strength and advantage over the soviets, and let them gain the edge and win. Yeah sure as if America would let that happen rofl^^

Once more: With or without your bases here in Germany: YOU and the rest of the NATO cannot afford to lose german weaponry and engineering craft to the enemy. And hence the last thing that will happen is that America sits idly by as the soviet take over our weapons and engineers and gains the advantage in the cold war.

3: Yes we do have own WMD´s of our own believe it in your blind arrogance or not.

4: You mean crimea? Yeah sure, if THAT´S an invasion already(keep in mind that the majority of east ukraine clearly was for a seperation), dude then the list of American warcrimes literaly goes in the hundreds.

But okay, 1 invasion vs... nearly 200? Still the clear aggressor and more likely nation to invade would again not be russia.

Azurius
Diplomat

Postby Azurius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:19 pm

The United Nations Of Europa wrote:
Azurius wrote:3: I and anyone with only a bit of smarts in history would trust even putin more then you fucking yanks. Tell me: What has Russia invaded last time and how long is that ago? Now look at America and the often bad excuses for invasion too.

Okay... 3 vs. nearly 200... Man which is more? I can´t tell cause i´m really not that good at math...

Georgia btw. is a non controversial one. Chechyna... no idea, i´d have to look that up. But as said okay 3 vs... Yeah.

Renolia
Spokesperson

Postby Renolia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:20 pm

Azurius wrote:
The United Nations Of Europa wrote:

Okay... 3 vs. nearly 200... Man which is more? I can´t tell cause i´m really not that good at math...

Georgia btw. is a non controversial one. Chechyna... no idea, i´d have to look that up. But as said okay 3 vs... Yeah.

What is this time frame that you are using for American wars, and what are you even basing your number off of?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General