NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread XIV: Join the Friendkorps

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:44 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:That was an Obi-Wan reference, wasn't it?

Yes, also an attempt to finish this thread off quicker.
Valrifell wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Words are not inherently valuable without any sincere or deceptive concepts reinforcing their phrasing and subtly implied meaning. To believe that my sentence must contain any coherent content within the context is to believe that drinking water has any purpose but to provide hydration and remove unpleasant sensory information just as flavored potable fluids do. It is not necessary although it is not required to have motivation or contribute deeper thoughts to this natural flow of semi-cognitive discourse.

You can't just justify a shitpost with the philosophical nature of language.

Try and stop me.
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Fahran
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:47 am

Previous

Return to General