NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread XIV: Join the Friendkorps

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:47 pm

I just thought of a good poll:

Would you lose friends if they knew your political views?
Choices:
- Yes (some)
- Yes (a lot)
- No
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
United Muscovite Nations
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25668
Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Muscovite Nations » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:49 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I just thought of a good poll:

Would you lose friends if they knew your political views?
Choices:
- Yes (some)
- Yes (a lot)
- No

I would probably lose a fair number who haven't talked to me in a while, but my roommates and people I talk to regularly know my political views.
Grumpy Grandpa of the LWDT and RWDT
Kantian with panentheist and Christian beliefs. Rawlsian Socialist. Just completed studies in History and International Relations. Asexual with sex-revulsion.
The world is grey, the mountains old, the forges fire is ashen cold. No harp is wrung, no hammer falls, the darkness dwells in Durin's halls...
Formerly United Marxist Nations, Dec 02, 2011- Feb 01, 2017. +33,837 posts
Borderline Personality Disorder, currently in treatment. I apologize if I blow up at you. TG me for info, can't discuss publicly because the mods support stigma on mental illness.

User avatar
Yusseria
Minister
 
Posts: 2342
Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusseria » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:50 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I just thought of a good poll:

Would you lose friends if they knew your political views?
Choices:
- Yes (some)
- Yes (a lot)
- No

Good question. You could start by answering.

How many of your friends know you support slavery?
Yusseria - The Prussia of NationStates
There is nothing wrong with Islamaphobia

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:53 pm

The South Falls wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:It would do NSG well to read up on netiquette.

I'll doxx you you fucking bitchslut turbanhead!

real men go without the s

"What the fuck did you say to me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have 10000 confirmed shitposts and I graduated top in my trolling class and the mods cannot detect me. I am trained in making low quality posts and I am an average member of NSG. You are nothing to me but another user to piss off for my own entertainment. I will wipe your sanity the fuck out with flaming the likes of have never been seen before, read my replies. You think you can get away with trying to upstage my shitposting? Think again, sheeple. As we speak I am finding something dumb on the internet to destroy you with and I am making an infinite amount of puppet accounts, so you better prepare for the storm, amateur. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little things you call your brain cells. if only you knew the terrible posts that would follow your little 'funny' comment. But you didn't remember this is NSG and now you will pay the price for it. I will shitpost pure idiocy and logic will have a seizure from it. You're done for, NPC snowflake. Insert meme spam."
-a decent portion of nationstates general
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:53 pm

Yusseria wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I just thought of a good poll:

Would you lose friends if they knew your political views?
Choices:
- Yes (some)
- Yes (a lot)
- No

Good question. You could start by answering.

Poll's not up yet, sry
Yusseria wrote:How many of your friends know you support slavery?

You're missing a word.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:54 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I just thought of a good poll:

Would you lose friends if they knew your political views?
Choices:
- Yes (some)
- Yes (a lot)
- No

Yes, very few people know my true ideology and they would hate me for it.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:55 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
The South Falls wrote:I'll doxx you you fucking bitchslut turbanhead!

real men go without the s

"What the fuck did you say to me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have 10000 confirmed shitposts and I graduated top in my trolling class and the mods cannot detect me. I am trained in making low quality posts and I am an average member of NSG. You are nothing to me but another user to piss off for my own entertainment. I will wipe your sanity the fuck out with flaming the likes of have never been seen before, read my replies. You think you can get away with trying to upstage my shitposting? Think again, sheeple. As we speak I am finding something dumb on the internet to destroy you with and I am making an infinite amount of puppet accounts, so you better prepare for the storm, amateur. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little things you call your brain cells. if only you knew the terrible posts that would follow your little 'funny' comment. But you didn't remember this is NSG and now you will pay the price for it. I will shitpost pure idiocy and logic will have a seizure from it. You're done for, NPC snowflake. Insert meme spam."
-a decent portion of nationstates general

Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
Fahran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11107
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:55 pm

United Muscovite Nations wrote:I would probably lose a fair number who haven't talked to me in a while, but my roommates and people I talk to regularly know my political views.

I'll probably take a few recommendations for polls once the new thread goes up. I'd probably lose a few friends given the current tendency of the political left to equate being conservative or right-wing with moral evil. A lot of my social circles lean pretty far to the left actually.
there is a loneliness in this world so great
that you can see it in the slow movement of
the hands of a clock

- Charles Bukowski, The Crunch

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 65862
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Genivaria » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:55 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Yusseria wrote:Good question. You could start by answering.

Poll's not up yet, sry
Yusseria wrote:How many of your friends know you support slavery?

You're missing a word.

"How many of your friends know you support rape?"
"No only some rape."
Is how this sounds.
Liberal Social Democrat. Vague leftist, growing more cynical as each day passes.
The DNC is better than the GOP like Manslaughter is better than Murder: Seems like a lesser crime, but the victim can't tell the difference.

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44421
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:57 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I just thought of a good poll:

Would you lose friends if they knew your political views?
Choices:
- Yes (some)
- Yes (a lot)
- No


Everyone knows my love for nuclear annihilation at this point.
Hellenistic pagan, firearms dealer/manufacturer, agrarian, loves old cinema.
Blessed and fortunate is he who knowing the sacred rites of the Gods leads a pure life.
Australian gun control didn't work. A rebuttal to the "well regulated militia" argument.
Probably not going to be very active and will come and go until the mods try to fix this hellhole

User avatar
Free Arabian Nation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1802
Founded: May 02, 2018
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:00 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I just thought of a good poll:

Would you lose friends if they knew your political views?
Choices:
- Yes (some)
- Yes (a lot)
- No

I'd be dead probably, hence why I only shitpost talk about my political beliefs on this site.

(So, I guess that's a "Yes, I will lose all of them")
Last edited by Free Arabian Nation on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
العرب الأحرار
I don't use NS Stats, for they are against the will of Liberty and God.

News
Open to TGs


User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Fahran wrote:A lot of my social circles lean pretty far to the left actually.

Same, which is why I don't really talk much about them.

Me and a friend of mine sophomore year were expressing our disagreements with the HB2 transgender bathroom debate at lunch, one of my other friends called us effing idiots (we're still cool tho :p )
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Free Arabian Nation wrote:I'd be dead probably, hence why I only shitpost talk about my political beliefs on this site.

(So, I guess that's a "Yes, I will lose all of them")

Same, fuck political correctness and globalists.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Free Arabian Nation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1802
Founded: May 02, 2018
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:04 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:I'd be dead probably, hence why I only shitpost talk about my political beliefs on this site.

(So, I guess that's a "Yes, I will lose all of them")

Same, fuck political correctness and globalists.

What?
العرب الأحرار
I don't use NS Stats, for they are against the will of Liberty and God.

News
Open to TGs


User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:07 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:I'd be dead probably, hence why I only shitpost talk about my political beliefs on this site.

(So, I guess that's a "Yes, I will lose all of them")

Same, fuck political correctness and globalists.

Lol thx for quoting me in your sig :D
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:07 pm

Free Arabian Nation wrote:What?

I'm a NazBol.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:08 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Lol thx for quoting me in your sig :D

I BELIEVE YOU MEANT TO SAY YOUR WELCOME
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Free Arabian Nation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1802
Founded: May 02, 2018
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:09 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:What?

I'm a NazBol.

OK larpist

I was saying I was probably gonna be dead because I live in a primarily Islamic dominated country and they probably wouldn't take to kindly to my beliefs of anarcho-homosexualism

In all seriousness, I am not a Queer Anarchist. However, my ideas of secularism/my religion would probably not be taken so lightly
Last edited by Free Arabian Nation on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
العرب الأحرار
I don't use NS Stats, for they are against the will of Liberty and God.

News
Open to TGs


User avatar
Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43136
Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:10 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I just thought of a good poll:

Would you lose friends if they knew your political views?
Choices:
- Yes (some)
- Yes (a lot)
- No


Can't lose friends if you don't have friends. Play smart, choose emotionally crippling social anxiety.
Last edited by Dumb Ideologies on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀssᴇʀɪsᴛ Sᴜɴᴅᴀᴇ Cʟᴜʙ ᴏғ Dᴜᴍʙ Iᴅᴇᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs
¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸ To culture war! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems ¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane ~ Marcus Aurelius
♆ P ᴀ x D I ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴄ ᴀ ♆

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:11 pm

Free Arabian Nation wrote:OK larpist

I was saying I was probably gonna be dead because I live in a primarily Islamic dominated country and they probably wouldn't take to kindly to my beliefs of anarcho-homosexualism

Flimsy anarchist! Join the NazBol Party!
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
United Muscovite Nations
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25668
Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Muscovite Nations » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Fahran wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:I would probably lose a fair number who haven't talked to me in a while, but my roommates and people I talk to regularly know my political views.

I'll probably take a few recommendations for polls once the new thread goes up. I'd probably lose a few friends given the current tendency of the political left to equate being conservative or right-wing with moral evil. A lot of my social circles lean pretty far to the left actually.

I lost a few friends for saying that premarital sex is wrong, and one or two for saying that homosexuality is wrong, but that's about it. I've gotten into heated arguments with other friends about abortion though.
Grumpy Grandpa of the LWDT and RWDT
Kantian with panentheist and Christian beliefs. Rawlsian Socialist. Just completed studies in History and International Relations. Asexual with sex-revulsion.
The world is grey, the mountains old, the forges fire is ashen cold. No harp is wrung, no hammer falls, the darkness dwells in Durin's halls...
Formerly United Marxist Nations, Dec 02, 2011- Feb 01, 2017. +33,837 posts
Borderline Personality Disorder, currently in treatment. I apologize if I blow up at you. TG me for info, can't discuss publicly because the mods support stigma on mental illness.

User avatar
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15283
Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:22 pm

United Muscovite Nations wrote:
Fahran wrote:I'll probably take a few recommendations for polls once the new thread goes up. I'd probably lose a few friends given the current tendency of the political left to equate being conservative or right-wing with moral evil. A lot of my social circles lean pretty far to the left actually.

I lost a few friends for saying that premarital sex is wrong, and one or two for saying that homosexuality is wrong, but that's about it.

Huh, a lot of my friends already know that, or would know so because of my religion. We're still friends though.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

User avatar
Hakons
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5619
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakons » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Torrocca wrote:
Hakons wrote:
Once again, saying "hey guys, maybe we can be nicer towards religious people" isn't saying "oh the agony, the persecution!" If the most lukewarm sentiments of asking for better behavior is instantly considered PERSECUTION COMPLEX HAHA, you're frankly proving my point in how religious people are treated here, especially considering this has been the common response.


So how come Hanafuridake isn't persecuted for their Buddhist beliefs, if it's of your opinion that the religious are oh-so persecuted here?


I just explained to you why I wasn't arguing that religious people are being persecuted.... and you replied asking why I thought religious people are being persecuted....
Last edited by Hakons on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“All elements of the national life must be made to drink in the Life which proceedeth from Him: legislation, political institutions, education, marriage and family life, capital and labour.” —Pope Leo XIII

User avatar
Uxupox
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13448
Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:34 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I just thought of a good poll:

Would you lose friends if they knew your political views?
Choices:
- Yes (some)
- Yes (a lot)
- No


Would lose my job if I come out clean with my political views.
Economic Left/Right: 0.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2517
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Seriously speaking, most of my friend are left leaning except for one reactionary fool and a possible crypto fascist(this is somewhat of a joke) so there isn't much conflict except when I destroy them in debate by being a big brain centrist.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Asayut, Ethel mermania, Greed and Death, Ifreann, Novus America, Organized States, The Greater Ohio Valley, The New Democratic Republic of Germany, Western Deutschland

Advertisement

Remove ads