NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread XIV: Join the Friendkorps

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sirocca
Spokesperson

Founded: May 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sirocca » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Can somebody give me a basic handle on this thread, because it's my first time posting in it.

Joohan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Sirocca wrote:Can somebody give me a basic handle on this thread, because it's my first time posting in it.

Sure, just watch this and it'll teach you everything you need to know

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Alex+Jones
If you need a witness look to yourself

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism!

Zex
Envoy

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zex » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
Joohan wrote:
I mean, this is just a guess at what they meant, but:

Both pretending to be something their not.

Here is the thing, though...

The hypermajority of furries know very well that they are not animals nor are they actively seeking to become one.

The "fursuit-type" furries can effectively be considered an equivalent to drags or crossdressers, not transgenders!

Guess I wasn't clear; I actually meant that calling conservatives retarded for religion in the RWT while also looking like your a furry (one of the most hated groups online), makes me think that I'd be much better for disregarding any advice you have on that matter.

Sirocca
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sirocca » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Joohan wrote:
Sirocca wrote:Can somebody give me a basic handle on this thread, because it's my first time posting in it.

Wow. Are you kidding? Alex Jones?

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:47 pm

Sirocca wrote:
Joohan wrote:

Serious like the plague

Sirocca
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sirocca » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:50 pm

Joohan wrote:
Sirocca wrote:

Serious like the plague

Alex Jones has quite a lot of bullshit. Are you saying a lot of people here actually listen to him?
Are you just trying to yank me?

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:52 pm

Joohan wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:All are incredibly authoritarian, believe in a natural hierarchy, are intolerant of criticism, incredibly nationalistic, and autocratic. Those seem to be the core tenets of fascism whether officially or unofficially.

That's like saying the core tenants of communism are gulags, starvation, terrible climates, and pimping uniforms.

Or that the core tenants of liberal democracy are waste, corruption, ignorance, and mass surveillance.

There is a lot more to the matter. Fascism is built from a place of patriotic love.

Almost all governments inspired by fascism are pretty much like what I listed previously, and fascists do advocate for hierarchy. While there is more to the matter, I know I'm not wrong with what I listed.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Sirocca wrote:
Joohan wrote:
Serious like the plague

Alex Jones has quite a lot of bullshit. Are you saying a lot of people here actually listen to him?

:shock:

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Zex wrote:
Here is the thing, though...

The hypermajority of furries know very well that they are not animals nor are they actively seeking to become one.

The "fursuit-type" furries can effectively be considered an equivalent to drags or crossdressers, not transgenders!

Guess I wasn't clear; I actually meant that calling conservatives retarded for religion in the RWT while also looking like your a furry (one of the most hated groups online), makes me think that I'd be much better for disregarding any advice you have on that matter.

I never once called conservatives "retarded" for their belief in religion, I merely expressed my rather strong disbelief of ORGANIZED religion (which I view as just another racket vying for power, money and control) and my belief that conservatism should reform into a form that is not exclusively centered around the word of God or some long-dead prophet, but rather around the realities of the modern-day world and pragmatic concerns.

Besides, you call me a furry, yet you judge me based on some obscure political forum's avatar. While I am indeed a furry, I am considered the lowest form of it because I do not wear fursuits, frequent furcons, throw thousands upon thousands of dollars on elaborate weekly art pieces, or partake in their endless pathetic dramas and often revolting fetishes. I just merely like to occasionally add some art to my small collection because I enjoy what is effectively an alternate incarnation of me and my personality.

My hobby is as tame as somebody who collects antiques or guns - because of their value to their owners.

So yes, my opinion on right-wing stances (many of which I have incorporated into my own personal ideology) has just as much weight as anybody else, and my forum avatar changes nothing.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Joohan wrote:
Sirocca wrote:

Nah just kidding.

Pretty much, no matter what your political leanings or ideology, you are free to post any political/ideological idea or news story hear you want and send it up for impromptu debates.

We have a wide variety of right wingers here ( to say nothing of the lefties ): we got fascists, Asiaphile conservatives, Catholic monarchists, confused libertarians, confused but ardent libertarians, Orthocucks ( though we lost three of our number recently :unsure: ), national syndicalists, anglophiles, gay third positionists, and so so much more!

Very few actual just straight up conservatives though.
Last edited by Joohan on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Joohan wrote:
Joohan wrote:

Nah just kidding.

Pretty much, no matter what your political leanings or ideology, you are free to post any political/ideological idea or news story hear you want and send it up for impromptu debates.

We have a wide variety of right wingers here ( to say nothing of the lefties ): we got fascists, Asiaphile conservatives, Catholic monarchists, confused libertarians, confused but ardent libertarians, Orthocucks ( though we lost three of our number recently :unsure: ), national syndicalists, and so so much more!

There is always something to be learned from all those ideologies, however.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Joohan wrote:
Nah just kidding.

We have a wide variety of right wingers here ( to say nothing of the lefties ): we got fascists, Asiaphile conservatives, Catholic monarchists, confused libertarians, confused but ardent libertarians, Orthocucks ( though we lost three of our number recently :unsure: ), national syndicalists, and so so much more!

I added a few more.

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Joohan wrote:

I added a few more.

"Gay Third Positionists", holy hell!

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:02 pm

Joohan wrote:
I added a few more.

That's like, at least, 3 people right there.

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Joohan wrote:

Only one I can think of is Therm, but he's more the lovechild of a threesome between radical centrism, social democracy and moderate authoritarianism.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Joohan wrote:

Only one I can think of is Therm, but he's more the lovechild of a threesome between radical centrism, social democracy and moderate authoritarianism.

There's also Rei

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 pm

Zex wrote:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:We all know that there are certain left-wing posters here who do little else than constantly post-and-run with ridiculous strawbait with the direct intention of winding up anyone and everyone on the other side, but who nevertheless have relatively "clean" records. We also know that it often takes only the very slightest of hostility in return for them to then make a report to moderation.

Ya, we know, it's call "Mods as Weapon". It used to happen so much that several people organized and started counter-reporting.
It seems that mods have already forgotten how bad things got last time, it seems mods need to be reminded once again.

It's actually quite easy, just defend Nazis. Then someone will call you an Nazi (which IS against the rules because such an accusation WILL have real consequences) and they get warned/banned.
Actually, several leftists who posted in this topic are report-able on just the grounds I've stated above. Lucky for them, I don't much care.

Normally I just target people from the gender illness thread because they are my preferred prey.
Honestly, if mods keep this up the old gang might just get back together again.

Good times, regardless, just don't take NS debates seriously while thinking logically and know that people are openly being facetious in the manner they debate solely to banned you.
If you keep this simple bit of advice while on this site, you will remain unban.

*** 1 day ban for trolling ***

When you're referring to people as your "prey," there's really no way to pretend that the stuff about "gender illness" was honest concern for their health.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 pm

Joohan wrote:

There's also Rei

Reikoku?

Wasn't she the Japanophile Integralist?

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:13 pm

Joohan wrote:
There's also Rei

Reikoku?

And gay third positionist.

We're very open minded on RWDT

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:18 pm

Joohan wrote:
Reikoku?

Proof that conservative ideals ain't dead yet!

I ascribe vehemently to family values...they were carved into my brain from Day 1, and I shall teach and preach it to my future children and the populace!

Sirocca
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sirocca » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:44 pm

Joohan wrote:

I ascribe vehemently to family values...they were carved into my brain from Day 1, and I shall teach and preach it to my future children and the populace!

Not if the progressive left elitists in the education and media positions have anything to say about it. :)

Really, I believe we are heading for some kind of major shock. It seems inevitable.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:52 pm

Sirocca wrote:

Not if the progressive left elitists in the education and media positions have anything to say about it. :)

Really, I believe we are heading for some kind of major shock. It seems inevitable.

You've got potential kid - but we need to sharpen those edges.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:54 pm

Sirocca wrote:

It's only a matter of time before even saying the word gender becomes offensive. We've already got leftists advocating for "genderless theybies".
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:58 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Sirocca wrote:

It's only a matter of time before even saying the word gender becomes offensive. We've already got leftists advocating for "genderless theybies".

..."Theybies"?

Last time I checked, the "ba-" in "baby" does not imply sex nor gender, it is a part of the word, a word that is GENDER-NEUTRAL mind you (you refer to a girl or a boy as a baby, no distinctions needed).

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:04 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:It's only a matter of time before even saying the word gender becomes offensive. We've already got leftists advocating for "genderless theybies".

..."Theybies"?

Last time I checked, the "ba-" in "baby" does not imply sex nor gender, it is a part of the word, a word that is GENDER-NEUTRAL mind you (you refer to a girl or a boy as a baby, no distinctions needed).

That's part of the reason why it is dumb. It's also pretty dumb in general to pretend like biological sex isn't a thing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General