NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread XIV: Join the Friendkorps

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mardla
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Mardla » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:29 pm

Herskerstad wrote:
Mardla wrote:Do they get a warrant?

A warrant to counter sodomy by . . .inserting things into their asses?

Don't know. Don't really care.

You don't care about due process? The leftist thread is up
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:41 pm

Mardla wrote:
Herskerstad wrote:
A warrant to counter sodomy by . . .inserting things into their asses?

Don't know. Don't really care.

You don't care about due process? The leftist thread is up

I mean you're very welcome to describe due process in regards to invading peoples asses for cultural reasons, but it's going to be a problem of the basic utilisation of the law rather than how they go about it.
Although the stars do not speak, even in being silent they cry out. - John Calvin

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:42 pm

Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:47 pm

Yeah no, those are years back. The recent reports HRW says the practices is still ongoing.
Although the stars do not speak, even in being silent they cry out. - John Calvin

Mardla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mardla » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Herskerstad wrote:
Mardla wrote:You don't care about due process? The leftist thread is up

I mean you're very welcome to describe due process in regards to invading peoples asses for cultural reasons, but it's going to be a problem of the basic utilisation of the law rather than how they go about it.

I don't care to describe it. Not to be Islamophobic, of course, anal penetration is the basis of legislation in the California Republic as well.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:50 pm

Herskerstad wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:

Yeah no, those are years back.

They're from last year.
Herskerstad wrote:The recent reports HRW says the practices is still ongoing.

Could you show me pls?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:50 pm

Mardla wrote:
Herskerstad wrote:

I don't care to describe it. Not to be Islamophobic, of course, anal penetration is the basis of legislation in the California Republic as well.

What are you talking about?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Mardla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mardla » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:52 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Mardla wrote:I don't care to describe it. Not to be Islamophobic, of course, anal penetration is the basis of legislation in the California Republic as well.

What are you talking about?
Anal penetration
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:52 pm

I found the hrw links. They are either from last year or 2 years ago. And the ones from last year are earlier than the links saying that Tunisia will ban this torture.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:53 pm

Mardla wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:What are you talking about?
Anal penetration

I'm talking about you talking about not being islamophobic and talking about the California republic. What does that have to do with the topic?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:56 pm

On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Herskerstad wrote:
Yeah no, those are years back.

They're from last year.
Herskerstad wrote:The recent reports HRW says the practices is still ongoing.

Could you show me pls?

I got a link but it is in Norwegian, I imagine searching for HRW report, Tunisia, and some other words would get the same thing. As long as it is the november report it should be right.

Reikoku
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Reikoku » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:43 am

Mattopilos II wrote:
Reikoku wrote:
Well, at least he didn't pussyfoot around when he wrote about nihilism, unlike a lot of self-proclaimed 'nihilists' today.

Do you mind elaborating on this point? I am interested on what point you are making.

Most self-proclaimed 'nihilists' nowadays (such as LaVeyan Satanism in the US) are simply comfortable middle class people who dislike a few of the more arbitrary Christian rules of their culture, and who adopt a dark and edgy aesthetic while wanting to be warm and fuzzy at the same time (some insisting they're more moral than most Christians). Their ideal hero is Milton's Satan, who Goethe appropriately characterizes as "brav genug." an actual nihilist was someone like Fumiko Kaneko, who's utterly self-destructive and nihilistic attitude lead her down the path of terrorism.

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:57 am

Reikoku wrote:
Mattopilos II wrote:
Do you mind elaborating on this point? I am interested on what point you are making.

Most self-proclaimed 'nihilists' nowadays (such as LaVeyan Satanism in the US) are simply comfortable middle class people who dislike a few of the more arbitrary Christian rules of their culture, and who adopt a dark and edgy aesthetic while wanting to be warm and fuzzy at the same time (some insisting they're more moral than most Christians). Their ideal hero is Milton's Satan, who Goethe appropriately characterizes as "brav genug." an actual nihilist was someone like Fumiko Kaneko, who's utterly self-destructive and nihilistic attitude lead her down the path of terrorism.

Reading Milton's Satan and essentially seeing how they turned him into the equivalent of a hero of antiquity. (Albeit one that crossed the philosophical barrier squarely into the realm of the sophists and as a result spewed a lot of empty promises and hot air) is actually kind of interesting. It is, even with such, a thoroughly fascinating figure just from the position of a charactiture, and a brilliantly made one at that since it was controversial to put it mildly.

That being said, as far as heroes that produce ontology goes, he's an utter wretch.

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:21 am

Last edited by Herskerstad on Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Eternal Aulus
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Aulus » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:30 am

Looking into people's asses to see if someone's homosexual or not? Well, I guess you learn something new every day lol
Muslim
Islamist
And, behold, with every hardship comes ease: - Quran 94:5
RWDT's favorite Dutchman. A middle school teacher in philosophy and religion.
RIP Joch 12/11/2017 - DoS - 2young2bdeleted

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:35 am

The Eternal Aulus wrote:Looking into people's butts to see if someone's homosexual or not? Well, I guess you learn something new every day lol

They don't do that anymore, AlHamdulillah.
Last edited by Kubumba Tribe on Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Reikoku
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reikoku » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:42 am

Fahran wrote:
Reikoku wrote:My knowledge on medieval Italy is sorely lacking, besides a weird fondness for Savonarola and condottieri.

>Savonarola
No.

You're not doing a good job of destroying stereotypes by preferring the corrupt and luxurious Medici. :p

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:04 am

Herskerstad wrote:

I hate it.

[fucking saved]
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:06 am

Conserative Morality wrote:
Herskerstad wrote:

I hate it.

[fucking saved]

There have been too few memes. That needs to be fixed.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:06 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Mardla wrote:Anal penetration

I'm talking about you talking about not being islamophobic and talking about the California republic. What does that have to do with the topic?

In fairness Amin your idea of 'Islamaphobia' is pretty broad.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:09 am

Bienenhalde wrote:
Vince Vaughn wrote:
Tbh I think the world would've been better off if John D. Rockefeller, J.P. Morgan, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Henry Dow, and Andrew Carnegie overthrew the U.S. government and ruled it as a corporate dictatorship.

I think the world would have been better off if Britain had won the revolutionary war and America had retained the monarchy.

I'm an American and I kind've agree with this, with the caveat that the Imperial Federation happened somewhere down the line.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:12 am

Herskerstad wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:I hate it.

[fucking saved]

I think my favorite RWDT meme I've seen is that one graph which includes "This way fellow Latin I know a fucking shortcut." :D

Reikoku
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reikoku » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:14 am

Bienenhalde wrote:
Vince Vaughn wrote:
Tbh I think the world would've been better off if John D. Rockefeller, J.P. Morgan, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Henry Dow, and Andrew Carnegie overthrew the U.S. government and ruled it as a corporate dictatorship.

I think the world would have been better off if Britain had won the revolutionary war and America had retained the monarchy.

Nah, America is pretty great and doesn't deserve to be ruled over by the Windsor's. It has its own great institution (the presidency) with its own line of great leaders starting with the heroic George Washington, even if a certain reality tv star is trying to destroy everything America is right now.
Genivaria wrote:
Bienenhalde wrote:

I'm an American and I kind've agree with this, with the caveat that the Imperial Federation happened somewhere down the line.

Washington would be appalled.

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:15 am

Genivaria wrote:
Herskerstad wrote:

I think my favorite RWDT meme I've seen is that one graph which includes "This way fellow Latin I know a fucking shortcut." :D

RIP Saint TEM, you shall be missed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General