NATION

PASSWORD

Ending my Nation... Any questions?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Sikagoa
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Ending my Nation... Any questions?

Postby Sikagoa » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:15 pm

I remember someone doing a post like this. Not sure where it was but i thought I would do something similar. (Mods: if this isn’t the right spot for this can you move it? I’m not sure sure that it is)

After all my time on nationstates, I have decied to end my nation. It was a fun time, all the time spent in the roleplay fourms, the discussion pages, the little games like the nukes and cards, and the bizarre issues that would pop up. I remember the rise and fall of many nations for one reason or another. But, I must move onto new things. Because I can’t just be doing the same things. Besides, I am a bit more busy these days.

Of all the nations I had, Sikagoa was my favorite. I even had a few puppet nations. The were:

Great Pannonia
Petrosa
Strobetski
Graczh
Novum Serbiae
Foolistan
La Sagrada de Famillia
Croatiae et Serbiae
Crumpled pice of printer paper
... and some others I have for gotten

So anything they did I did. Anyone remember these? Doesn’t really matter, they don’t exist anymore. Some were fun with the general theme I had for them. With that said, do you have any questions about anything? (The nations, politics and other dumb things?)

You can still find me on Imgur @TemporaryFool though.
Latest in news: The Grand Duke comments on the weather: ‘Tis very clammy
New Castillan Empire wrote:An MT nation with a large-ass navy and one ridiculously powerful bomb.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:38 pm

There isn't a place for "I'm leaving" threads. Telegram your friends, put it in your regional messageboard.

Return to General