NATION

PASSWORD

Saudis murder Washington Post writer

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Mystic Warriors wrote:Trump doesn't care, just keep pumping oil. They can do way worse and get away with it. This is a treat to our freedoms, and that makes Trump a threat for allowing it.

We are now virtually energy independent.

So it is not about oil, it is about the Likud
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Mystic Warriors
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystic Warriors » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Pope Joan wrote:
Mystic Warriors wrote:Trump doesn't care, just keep pumping oil. They can do way worse and get away with it. This is a treat to our freedoms, and that makes Trump a threat for allowing it.

You believe that? Lol

And what does Israel have to do with this ...
Proud Trump Hater. Ban Fascism in all its forms. Disagreeing with a comment because you hate who said it is childish.

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:37 pm

Mystic Warriors wrote:
Pope Joan wrote:

You believe that? Lol

You do not read the news of the region, about Syria and Iraq and Yemen? lol
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Mystic Warriors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystic Warriors » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Pope Joan wrote:
Mystic Warriors wrote:

You believe that? Lol

Lol. You have no clue, do you?
Proud Trump Hater. Ban Fascism in all its forms. Disagreeing with a comment because you hate who said it is childish.

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Mystic Warriors wrote:
Pope Joan wrote:

Lol. You have no clue, do you?

You are a troll with no content to add to the discussion.

Here are some sources; look and learn,

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/ ... 29835.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43632905
https://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/isr ... relations/

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Trump ... ons-572400

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/ ... 29835.html
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Publica
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Publica » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Duhon wrote:
Publica wrote:
How was I offering anyone as a sacrifice to analogy? All I said about was that SA has done similar, if not worse things before and the US has completely ignored it, and that his death doesn't give the US any more leverage than it already had.

Gutfeld's poker analogy, yoked to my increasingly habitual sacrificial analogy. Not attacking you personally, only those who've made the choice to close their eyes and think of all the blood money.

Ah, my apologies, I thought you were under the impression I was condoning letting SA get away with this sort of thing. I feel it's pretty clear the US isn't going to do anything now unfortunately.
So soon may I follow,
When friendships decay,
And from Love's shining circle
The gems drop away.
When true hearts lie withered,
And fond ones are flown,
Oh! who would inhabit
This bleak world alone?

Mystic Warriors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystic Warriors » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:13 pm

Says the guy who had to be pushed too add anything. You claimed it was about an party in Israel with no proof or context, I asked you why. Your response, laughing at me. I rightfully assumed you didn't know, so you flamed me.

Lesson here, add context to all your posts as we shouldn't have to drag it out of you. I can't add anything when all your posts are troll fodder. Add something if you want something. Please improve.

And no, that wasn't a personal attack. I was attacking your posts, not you personally.
Last edited by Mystic Warriors on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mardla
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Mardla » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:54 pm

Duhon wrote:
Mardla wrote:He lived in my country, don't give a fuck, he was never part of my people. He just lived here, he was not an American.

The Washington Post should be shut down. The Alien and Sedition Acts should be reinstated to do it.

By exercising his pen to inveigh against Salman's excesses, Jamal Khashoggi's more of an American than you, you who'd condone persecution and dismemberment (if not actually exercjse it if you have the chance), the better to be alone with (and to be with) your chosen tyrant.

But we know that by now.

America is a fatherland and a people, not an ideology.

Petrasylvania wrote:
Mardla wrote:I don't hold propaganda in high regard just because it's privatized. Fake News is the enemy of the people. You killed the Constitution by turning it into a pro homosexual marriage document. I won't support it as long as it is

Why don't you move to Saudi Arabia then? Homosexuality is still a crime there.

I am not an Arab. I am an American.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Duhon
Senator

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:39 am

It is also a place where people including Jamal Khashoggi have applied and still apply for citizenship, as well as the wellspring of the third oldest democracy that has survived to this day. Insofar as those things are true, I have only deep, profound respect for that America, and abhor all striving that pulls down its pedestal.

The Grims
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grims » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:30 am

Mardla wrote:
Duhon wrote:
By exercising his pen to inveigh against Salman's excesses, Jamal Khashoggi's more of an American than you, you who'd condone persecution and dismemberment (if not actually exercjse it if you have the chance), the better to be alone with (and to be with) your chosen tyrant.

But we know that by now.

America is a fatherland and a people, not an ideology.

Petrasylvania wrote:Why don't you move to Saudi Arabia then? Homosexuality is still a crime there.

I am not an Arab. I am an American.

Who does not not respect American values and prefers Arab ones. So follow your heart and move.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General