NATION

PASSWORD

Saudis murder Washington Post writer

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bombadil » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:36 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Bombadil wrote:
I can't wait until they break out into the Bone Saw song-dance routine..

Okay, this is not entirely what I had in mind but it's pretty amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE3qIc2Wt1o

But we digress.

Well let's hope the Mods don't notice and get this back on track..

My original point in citing A Few Good Men is that I don't think MBS can reasonably get away with pinning it on a member of his security, the way the Saudi press have been screaming innocence and pointing fingers.. I have to feel this will come back on MBS. I mean there's different repercussions to all this..

Internally in SA they've been in full denial, to even remotely admit anything will be hugely damaging not just externally but also internally. He would have to be put aside, I don't see him getting away with the 'will someone not rid me of this meddlesome priest' defence.
For Trump then MBS has to go as well, Trump needs an out on this.. SA is not a place sanctions would super work as they could turn to China and Russia, which would be a disaster for the US. The only real solution is MBS somehow steps aside.

I'm sure that's being negotiated but it's all looking pretty bad. Given he had a major amount of high ranking officials put under house arrest he must be under enormous pressure.
Last edited by Bombadil on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Okay, this is not entirely what I had in mind but it's pretty amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE3qIc2Wt1o

But we digress.

My original point in citing A Few Good Men is that I don't think MBS can reasonably get away with pinning it on a member of his security, the way the Saudi press have been screaming innocence and pointing fingers.. I have to feel this will come back on MBS. I mean there's different repercussions to all this..

Internally in SA they've been in full denial, to even remotely admit anything will be hugely damaging not just externally but also internally. He would have to be put aside, I don't see him getting away with the 'will someone not rid me of this meddlesome priest' defence.
For Trump then MBS has to go as well, Trump needs an out on this.. SA is not a place sanctions would super work as they could turn to China and Russia, which would be a disaster for the US. The only real solution is MBS somehow steps aside.

I'm sure that's being negotiated but it's all looking pretty bad. Given he had a major amount of high ranking officials put under house arrest he must be under enormous pressure.

I don't think MBS would be able to be removed. He's the Crown Prince, the official heir. I mean, replacing him would either lessen any "reforms" that he had placed. On the other hand, unless his supposed replacement able to follow his "reforms", well, that would be the most accepting option, right?
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Kubrath
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kubrath » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
Kubrath wrote:
A number of bigshot American investors withdrew from the Future Investment Initiative over this.

But Steve Mnuchin is still going.

Looks like he's not going after all.
Kubrath Embassy Program
If your commanders are surprised every time they lose a squad, they probably die several minutes into a campaign due to being critically over-gasped.

North Valinka: What kind of an oxymoron is "Libertarian Police State"?
Petroviya: It arrests law makers.

Phocidaea wrote:Maybe democracy isn't the way?

Of course democracy is the way, dammit! There is no such thing as too much democracy!

Fuckin' dictatorships.

Sociobiology wrote:This is the problem with trying to understand the universe with a brain evolved to find ripe fruit and scream defiance at the ape in the next tree.

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Postby Bombadil » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Bombadil wrote:

I don't think MBS would be able to be removed. He's the Crown Prince, the official heir. I mean, replacing him would either lessen any "reforms" that he had placed. On the other hand, unless his supposed replacement able to follow his "reforms", well, that would be the most accepting option, right?

Well it presents a problem for both SA and the US to have him stay.. unless they can agree that the US can impose a form of sanctions that SA don't react to. I mean their media has whipped up the issue to such an extent that I don't see how they can all backtrack. The only means of saving some face is for MBS to effectively resign on the issue, no sanctions need be imposed.. because for sanctions to be imposed if everyone in SA is convinced they're innocent means SA is forced to impose sanctions back - and no one wants that.

It's a pretty intractable issue to be honest, i should go see how FOX are playing this..

EDIT: Oh wow.. I don't see this on their home page at all! It's way down on an un-pictured article on their World tab as well..
Last edited by Bombadil on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Postby Bombadil » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:49 pm

I've checked other global media and the Kashoggi story is front page everywhere except FOX, and then I come across this little gem in the Sydney Morning Herald..

Hard-line Republicans and conservative commentators are mounting a dark whisper campaign against Jamal Khashoggi that is designed to protect President Donald Trump from criticism of his handling of the dissident journalist's alleged murder by Saudi Arabian operatives - and support Trump's continued aversion to a forceful response to the oil-rich desert kingdom.

Some examples cited..

"Khashoggi was tied to the Muslim Brotherhood," Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner asserted on Thursday's highly rated Outnumbered show. "I just put it out there because it is in the constellation of things that are being talked about." Faulkner then dismissed another guest who called her claim "iffy."

The message was echoed on the campaign trail. Virginia Republican Corey Stewart, who is challenging Democratic Senator Tim Kaine, told a local radio program on Thursday that "Khashoggi was not a good guy himself."

A Tuesday broadcast of CR-TV, a conservative online outlet founded by popular talk-radio host Mark Levin, labelled Khashoggi a "long-time friend" of terrorists and claimed without evidence that Trump was the victim of an "insane" media conspiracy to tarnish him. The broadcast has been viewed more than 12,000 times.

A story in far-right FrontPage magazine casts Khashoggi as a "cynical and manipulative apologist for Islamic terrorism, not the mythical martyred dissident whose disappearance the media has spent the worst part of a week raving about," and features a garish cartoon of bin Laden and Khashoggi with their arms around each other.

Several Trump administration aides are aware of the Khashoggi attacks circulating on Capitol Hill and in conservative media, the GOP officials said, adding that aides are being careful to not encourage the disparagement but are also doing little to contest it.

The GOP officials declined to share the names of the lawmakers and others who are circulating information critical of Khashoggi because they said doing so would risk exposing them as sources.

"Donald Trump is keeping his eye on the ball, keeping his eye on the geopolitical ball, the national security ball. He's not going to get sidetracked by what happened to a journalist, maybe, in the consulate there. He's not giving cover to anybody," syndicated talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh said Tuesday.

"For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis - look, these people are key allies," evangelical leader Pat Robertson said this week. "We've got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of. . . . It'll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It's not something you want to blow up willy-nilly."

十年

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:11 am

Bombadil wrote:I've checked other global media and the Kashoggi story is front page everywhere except FOX, and then I come across this little gem in the Sydney Morning Herald..

Hard-line Republicans and conservative commentators are mounting a dark whisper campaign against Jamal Khashoggi that is designed to protect President Donald Trump from criticism of his handling of the dissident journalist's alleged murder by Saudi Arabian operatives - and support Trump's continued aversion to a forceful response to the oil-rich desert kingdom.

Some examples cited..

"Khashoggi was tied to the Muslim Brotherhood," Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner asserted on Thursday's highly rated Outnumbered show. "I just put it out there because it is in the constellation of things that are being talked about." Faulkner then dismissed another guest who called her claim "iffy."

The message was echoed on the campaign trail. Virginia Republican Corey Stewart, who is challenging Democratic Senator Tim Kaine, told a local radio program on Thursday that "Khashoggi was not a good guy himself."

A Tuesday broadcast of CR-TV, a conservative online outlet founded by popular talk-radio host Mark Levin, labelled Khashoggi a "long-time friend" of terrorists and claimed without evidence that Trump was the victim of an "insane" media conspiracy to tarnish him. The broadcast has been viewed more than 12,000 times.

A story in far-right FrontPage magazine casts Khashoggi as a "cynical and manipulative apologist for Islamic terrorism, not the mythical martyred dissident whose disappearance the media has spent the worst part of a week raving about," and features a garish cartoon of bin Laden and Khashoggi with their arms around each other.

Several Trump administration aides are aware of the Khashoggi attacks circulating on Capitol Hill and in conservative media, the GOP officials said, adding that aides are being careful to not encourage the disparagement but are also doing little to contest it.

The GOP officials declined to share the names of the lawmakers and others who are circulating information critical of Khashoggi because they said doing so would risk exposing them as sources.

"Donald Trump is keeping his eye on the ball, keeping his eye on the geopolitical ball, the national security ball. He's not going to get sidetracked by what happened to a journalist, maybe, in the consulate there. He's not giving cover to anybody," syndicated talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh said Tuesday.

"For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis - look, these people are key allies," evangelical leader Pat Robertson said this week. "We've got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of. . . . It'll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It's not something you want to blow up willy-nilly."

So generally speaking, conservatives and republicans are both in arms to attack and frame Kashoggi as if he has a tie with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, or as a some sort of journalist related with the terrorists, or basically someone with the bad rep. But it is also for pragmatism thing, as mentioned that Saudi and US are close allies, and they have all sorts of business deals including the arms deal which includes the workers and their jobs. I don't think Trump is interested in painting his image to his base negatively, but the consequences of not reacting to the whole issue is striking and paints USA as the bad man much more.
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Postby Bombadil » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:21 am

Bombadil wrote:I've checked other global media and the Kashoggi story is front page everywhere except FOX, and then I come across this little gem in the Sydney Morning Herald..

Some examples cited..

So generally speaking, conservatives and republicans are both in arms to attack and frame Kashoggi as if he has a tie with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, or as a some sort of journalist related with the terrorists, or basically someone with the bad rep. But it is also for pragmatism thing, as mentioned that Saudi and US are close allies, and they have all sorts of business deals including the arms deal which includes the workers and their jobs. I don't think Trump is interested in painting his image to his base negatively, but the consequences of not reacting to the whole issue is striking and paints USA as the bad man much more.

I think what's interesting is that they don't really want to talk about it all.. so from a public point of view they're ignoring it as demonstrated by its lack of coverage on FOX while privately looking to trash Kashoggi or at least bring him down to say it's not important.

It's not going away.. this represents a problem for the Republicans given they generally whip up anti-Muslim sentiment in general and, I think, in the public eye Saudi Arabia remain muslims regardless of whether they're allies.

I mean.. the whole - 17 of the 9/11 perpetrators were from SA - is essentially swept under the carpet.

Still, Trump has made a committed statement of 'severe consequences' now, he's put himself in somewhat of a hole given it's clear this story will certainly be essentially true.

I note The Times - another Murdoch outlet - also doesn't really cover this story, there's a related story buried deep down the first page but that's it.

EDIT: In fact the FOX lead story and The Times main story on the US are exactly the same - something about migrant caravans and Trump sending in the army.. I even saw Trump called out Benghazi in his last gathering.. they're clearly trying to move to anything but this story..
Last edited by Bombadil on Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

十年

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:41 am

So the FUXers at FOX are trying to spread whispers to make it as if Khashoggi was a jihadi supporter and got what was coming to him while covering for Donnie at the same time.

Classy.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

Vistulange
Negotiator

Founded: May 13, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Vistulange » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:22 am

Page wrote:
Vistulange wrote:Having seen some rather graphic and admittedly disgusting photographs - that's an advantage (!) of being close friends with a journalist - I've become thoroughly convinced that the Saudi Arabian regime is just as bad as ISIS.

Honestly, I'm not one to promote military intervention, but if somebody in the region needs to be removed from power, it's the Saud dynasty. They're fucking twisted.

Is your journalist friend going to publish them? Such evidence needs to come out.

I don't know, but I can say I don't think they will be. For one, she suspected that the photographs were doctored or manipulated in one way or another - she didn't take them herself - and that suspicion alone warrants care. Moreover, the images were incredibly disturbing and nauseating, so I'm not sure if any mainstream media would publish them without plenty of blurring and pixelation.

Lt Col Tahir Hussain
Secretary

Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lt Col Tahir Hussain » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:22 am

Vistulange wrote:
Page wrote:
Is your journalist friend going to publish them? Such evidence needs to come out.

I don't know, but I can say I don't think they will be. For one, she suspected that the photographs were doctored or manipulated in one way or another - she didn't take them herself - and that suspicion alone warrants care. Moreover, the images were incredibly disturbing and nauseating, so I'm not sure if any mainstream media would publish them without plenty of blurring and pixelation.

By blurring and pixelation, the effect will be diminished, the effect which those pics should have.

Jerzyland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerzyland » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:06 am

Some examples cited..

Others could whisper Nikki Haley left her post as the UN Ambassador a few days after the murder in horror bc she became aware Trump knew this was in the works and did nothing. Maybe he even liked the idea of taking out a journalist. :shock:
Dat ol' man Jerzy...

Ifreann
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:08 am

Jerzyland wrote:

Some examples cited..

Others could whisper Nikki Haley left her post as the UN Ambassador a few days after the murder in horror bc she became aware Trump knew this was in the works and did nothing. Maybe he even liked the idea of taking out a journalist. :shock:

I think your tinfoil might need adjusting.
He/Him

beating the devil
we never run from the devil
we never summon the devil
we never hide from from the devil
we never

Jerzyland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerzyland » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:09 am

Ifreann wrote:
Jerzyland wrote:

I think your tinfoil might need adjusting.

You don't think Trump has threatened journalists? Or is way too tight with the Saudis?

I'm talking about a counter whisper campaign, did you get that part?
Last edited by Jerzyland on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dat ol' man Jerzy...

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:16 am

Everyone is outraged by Trump's response, yet this isn't even America's problem aside from that who can honestly say they even heard of this guy prior to his alleged murder. There is absolutely no evidence supporting the Turkish claims, it's interesting however based on what I have seen among many circles calling for action against the Saudis, Erdogan is rather unpopular but he is suddenly believed when he accuses the Saudis of murder? Are you willing to believe him when it comes to the PKK terrorism too? Also if this is a cause of "outrage" and a "war on journalism" it's no secret Turkey represses journalists.

Also if this is an action that should be condemned by the US and cause for the US to cut off the Kingdom financially and militarily then Iraq's government should be cutoff for being openly anti-American, being an Iranian proxy regime, employing death squads to fight its wars and exporting them internationally, numerous war crimes including mass murder, rape and theft as well as it's unprovoked hostilities against the Kurdish in Kirkuk.

Until the US cuts off Iraq's Hezbollah government and until there is public outrage regarding the terrorism and war crimes of PMU and Iraq's government against its own people and the people of Syria and Kurdistan then no one should even utter a word regarding this man and baseless claims being made by Erdogan.

Ifreann
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:17 am

Jerzyland wrote:
Ifreann wrote:I think your tinfoil might need adjusting.

You don't think Trump has threatened journalists?

Of course he has. There is rather a difference between Trump talking shit about the press and a conspiracy in the Trump administration to smear Jamal Khashoggi that came together before his death was publicly known and which was beyond the pale for Nikki Haley, who...is staying on as UN ambassador for the rest of the year.
He/Him

beating the devil
we never run from the devil
we never summon the devil
we never hide from from the devil
we never

Jerzyland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerzyland » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:29 am

Ifreann wrote:
Jerzyland wrote:
You don't think Trump has threatened journalists?

Of course he has. There is rather a difference between Trump talking shit about the press and a conspiracy in the Trump administration to smear Jamal Khashoggi that came together before his death was publicly known and which was beyond the pale for Nikki Haley, who...is staying on as UN ambassador for the rest of the year.

Who cares if she's staying a couple more months or not. That's a formality. Her exit still makes no sense. The attacks on this deceased man's character are horrible. They need to be met with same from the other side.

There is an all important election in 18 days in America. The Dems et al better start fighting fire with a firestorm of their own. This could be the last chance to get us back to a divided government that better serves the divided nation.

BTW, to another poster, Khashoggi's children are American citizens. This fucking matters a lot.
Last edited by Jerzyland on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dat ol' man Jerzy...

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:31 am

Jerzyland wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Of course he has. There is rather a difference between Trump talking shit about the press and a conspiracy in the Trump administration to smear Jamal Khashoggi that came together before his death was publicly known and which was beyond the pale for Nikki Haley, who...is staying on as UN ambassador for the rest of the year.

Who cares if she's staying a couple more months or not. That's a formality. Her exit still makes no sense. The attacks on this deceased man's character are horrible. They need to be met with same from the other side.

There is an all important election in 18 days in America. The Dems et al better start fighting fire with a firestorm of their own. This could be the last chance to get us back to a divided government that better serves the divided nation.

BTW, to another poster, Khashoggi's children are American citizens. This fucking matters a lot.

No it doesn't that's irrelevant there are thousands of children of foreign citizens who have parents that die in other countries this is not an American affair and to think otherwise is war hawking.

Jerzyland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerzyland » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:32 am

Khataiy wrote:Everyone is outraged by Trump's response, yet this isn't even America's problem aside from that who can honestly say they even heard of this guy prior to his alleged murder. There is absolutely no evidence supporting the Turkish claims, it's interesting however based on what I have seen among many circles calling for action against the Saudis, Erdogan is rather unpopular but he is suddenly believed when he accuses the Saudis of murder? Are you willing to believe him when it comes to the PKK terrorism too? Also if this is a cause of "outrage" and a "war on journalism" it's no secret Turkey represses journalists.

Also if this is an action that should be condemned by the US and cause for the US to cut off the Kingdom financially and militarily then Iraq's government should be cutoff for being openly anti-American, being an Iranian proxy regime, employing death squads to fight its wars and exporting them internationally, numerous war crimes including mass murder, rape and theft as well as it's unprovoked hostilities against the Kurdish in Kirkuk.

Until the US cuts off Iraq's Hezbollah government and until there is public outrage regarding the terrorism and war crimes of PMU and Iraq's government against its own people and the people of Syria and Kurdistan then no one should even utter a word regarding this man and baseless claims being made by Erdogan.

Whataboutism. Piffle.
Dat ol' man Jerzy...

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:33 am

Jerzyland wrote:
Khataiy wrote:Everyone is outraged by Trump's response, yet this isn't even America's problem aside from that who can honestly say they even heard of this guy prior to his alleged murder. There is absolutely no evidence supporting the Turkish claims, it's interesting however based on what I have seen among many circles calling for action against the Saudis, Erdogan is rather unpopular but he is suddenly believed when he accuses the Saudis of murder? Are you willing to believe him when it comes to the PKK terrorism too? Also if this is a cause of "outrage" and a "war on journalism" it's no secret Turkey represses journalists.

Whataboutism. Piffle.

It's nice that you don't deny Iraq's government is a criminal syndicate run by Tehran that uses terrorism to support itself with full NATO backing, which is way more concerning than some insignificant journalist.
Last edited by Khataiy on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

An Alan Smithee Nation
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:34 am

Khataiy wrote: There is absolutely no evidence supporting the Turkish claims...

Bullshit
Everything is intertwinkled

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:35 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
Khataiy wrote: There is absolutely no evidence supporting the Turkish claims...

Bullshit

Then you should condemn PKK while you're at

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:36 am

Khataiy wrote:
Jerzyland wrote:
Whataboutism. Piffle.

It's nice that you don't deny Iraq's government is a criminal syndicate run by Tehran that uses terrorism to support itself with full NATO backing, which is way more concerning than some insignificant journalist.

Which obviously means we should put up with the Saudis exporting radical Wahhabism and murdering American journalists willy-nilly.
Last edited by Petrasylvania on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:37 am

So, well, a journalist died. Hopefully the Turkish police find the remains. They’re in a big bunch of trees right now. Seriously. Best of luck to them. Well, considering Jamal Khashoggi was writing lots of “insults against the Saudis”, that is something I call a violation of the freedom of speech. Will the Saudis turn over the evidence?
Crazybloxian Empire

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:39 am

Petrasylvania wrote:
Khataiy wrote:It's nice that you don't deny Iraq's government is a criminal syndicate run by Tehran that uses terrorism to support itself with full NATO backing, which is way more concerning than some insignificant journalist.

Which obviously means we should put up with the Saudis exporting radical Wahhabism and murdering American journalists willy-nilly.

"Wahhabism" doesn't exist and the only people who use such terms are either ignorant or buy into myths fabricated by Iran to not only divide Sunnis and Arabs but to also legitimize their own vile Wilayat al-Fiqh as a force opposed to this supposed "Wahhabism", perhaps you should read about Madkhalism and get your terminology right, so you won't make ignorant statements that are emotionally charged and irrational.

Jerzyland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerzyland » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:40 am

Khataiy wrote:
Jerzyland wrote:
Whataboutism. Piffle.

Wrong thread, just wrong. Nothing is nice here. Especially Trump.
Dat ol' man Jerzy...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General