NATION

PASSWORD

Fantasy Classes are Real

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What Class Are You?

Druid
16%
Hunter
7%
Paladin
15%
Priest
8%
Mage
18%
Rogue
8%
Shaman
6%
Warlock
16%
Warrior
6%

Total votes : 119

Dogmeat
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dogmeat » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:42 pm

The Batorys wrote:
Medwind wrote:

Yeah, I considered that, wmds would be a serious detriment to my occupation, but so long as I survived, and, continued to rule I would be alright with an irradiated, mostly destroyed world. I'd simply begin rebuilding the world entirely, and, I'm assuming that demons are probably immune to radiation, so it wouldn't be the end of my new empire.

Coming soon to theaters near you: fallout: demon lords

Why would you want to?

Maybe he's a fan of post-apocalyptic dieselpunk?
Immortal God Dog
Hey boy, know any tricks?
天狗

Godular
Forum Moderator

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Just like my fave WoW class: Druid.

Feral, if I can manage.
Now the moderation team really IS Godmoding.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

Medwind
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Medwind » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:13 pm

The Batorys wrote:
Medwind wrote:

Yeah, I considered that, wmds would be a serious detriment to my occupation, but so long as I survived, and, continued to rule I would be alright with an irradiated, mostly destroyed world. I'd simply begin rebuilding the world entirely, and, I'm assuming that demons are probably immune to radiation, so it wouldn't be the end of my new empire.

Coming soon to theaters near you: fallout: demon lords

Why would you want to?

Kind of already covered the "why" of it. Because I can, power, shot at immortality, the oppourtunity to rebuild the world as I want to, for the evulz, etc. etc.

Godular
Forum Moderator

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Medwind wrote:
The Batorys wrote:Why would you want to?

Kind of already covered the "why" of it. Because I can, power, shot at immortality, the oppourtunity to rebuild the world as I want to, for the evulz, etc. etc.

You sound like a boss mob whose face I’d eat.

I was a very good Feral. You know its gonna be a quick run when the bear who queued as tank turns into a cat and does the Riddick warning.

“There is one speed: mine. MRR!”
Now the moderation team really IS Godmoding.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

The Batorys
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Medwind wrote:
The Batorys wrote:Why would you want to?

I don't get the appeal.
Mallorea and Riva should resign
This is an alternate history version of Callisdrun.
Here is the (incomplete) Factbook
Ask me about The Forgotten Lands!
Pro: Feminism, environmentalism, BLM, LGBTQUILTBAG, BDSM, unions, hyphy, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Oakland, old San Francisco, the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and fully automated gay luxury space communism
Anti: Misogyny, fossil fuels, racism, homophobia, kink-shaming, capitalism, LA, Silicon Valley, techies, Brezhnev, the Galactic Empire, and the "alt-right"

Medwind
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwind » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:23 am

The Batorys wrote:
Medwind wrote:

I don't get the appeal.

That's understandable, people are different, dosen't really matter whether you can identify with my motives or not, there were three questions:

1 What would the government do, oppose anything new, obviously. Especially when one of the 200 is actively committing mass murder, and waging a global war for world domination. Obviously, we don't live in a one world government, so the response would probably vary dramatically nation to nation, but in general, new, dangerous things are generally opposed, especially supernatural things which would bring many religions into question, probably have doomsayers predicting the end of the world, as usual. Also you have to consider that if we take this thread as example, something like 60-70 percent of posters talked about doing violence for some purpose or another, whether thats to terrorists, or not is irrelevant, the majority of ppl imo, see it as a weapon, and, a very deadly one at that, the government will likely see it the same way. Especially when some crazy paladins start a crusade in the M.E. or go on a suicide run to N. Korea. Or when some naive mage (was it? Cant remember, going off top of my head) goes to some African country, planning to somehow rebuild their economy, change their laws (ie G.M.) pretty much rebuild the whole country, and end any military strife, making some kind of some hippie utopian paradise, all without taking over the country, or killing anyone. (Yeah gl with that buddy) point is your going to have a bunch of crazies wandering around, probably getting themselves killed, and massively affecting world politics, overall it would not be veiwed well imho. Also a small part of why I'd do what I layed out, pre-emptive strike.

2. What would I be; a warlock, it suits my personality, and, purpose, better than anything else.

3. What would I do? Try to takeover the world.

Three questions posed, and, three questions answered, motivation dosen't matter. If you haven't lusted for power your whole life, and, have a love of violence, how would you be able to understand? You can't put yourself in my shoes any more than I can put myself in yours. Kind of feel like I'm going to draw to much attention to myself for the wrong reasons here... don't take this the wrong way, I don't have homicidal thoughts irl because of the consequences I'd likely face, seriously, don't worry, I joined the Army for a reason, in the *hopes* of seeing combat (fuck me right?) I have no intention of ever hurting anyone ehh illegally at least. Just thought I should throw that out there in case this somehow comes back to bite me in the ass.

Edit: my bad on the run on sentances n what not, im getting lazier n lazier when it comes to spelling and grammar bcus I am busy rn.
Last edited by Medwind on Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Medwind wrote:
The Batorys wrote:I don't get the appeal.

That's understandable, people are different, dosen't really matter whether you can identify with my motives or not, there were three questions:

1 What would the government do, oppose anything new, obviously. Especially when one of the 200 is actively committing mass murder, and waging a global war for world domination. Obviously, we don't live in a one world government, so the response would probably vary dramatically nation to nation, but in general, new, dangerous things are generally opposed, especially supernatural things which would bring many religions into question, probably have doomsayers predicting the end of the world, as usual. Also you have to consider that if we take this thread as example, something like 60-70 percent of posters talked about doing violence for some purpose or another, whether thats to terrorists, or not is irrelevant, the majority of ppl imo, see it as a weapon, and, a very deadly one at that, the government will likely see it the same way. Especially when some crazy paladins start a crusade in the M.E. or go on a suicide run to N. Korea. Or when some naive mage (was it? Cant remember, going off top of my head) goes to some African country, planning to somehow rebuild their economy, change their laws (ie G.M.) pretty much rebuild the whole country, and end any military strife, making some kind of some hippie utopian paradise, all without taking over the country, or killing anyone. (Yeah gl with that buddy) point is your going to have a bunch of crazies wandering around, probably getting themselves killed, and massively affecting world politics, overall it would not be veiwed well imho. Also a small part of why I'd do what I layed out, pre-emptive strike.

2. What would I be; a warlock, it suits my personality, and, purpose, better than anything else.

Three questions posed, and, three questions answered, motivation dosen't matter. If you haven't lusted for power your whole life, and, have a love of violence, how would you be able to understand? You can't put yourself in my shoes any more than I can put myself in yours. Kind of feel like I'm going to draw to much attention to myself for the wrong reasons here... don't take this the wrong way, I don't have homicidal thoughts irl because of the consequences I'd likely face, seriously, don't worry, I joined the Army for a reason, in the *hopes* of seeing combat (fuck me right?) I have no intention of ever hurting anyone ehh illegally at least. Just thought I should throw that out there in case this somehow comes back to bite me in the ass.

Edit: my bad on the run on sentances n what not, im getting lazier n lazier when it comes to spelling and grammar bcus I am busy rn.

*rattles the bone dice*
that's a lot of checks you've set for yourself right there. let's begin.
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

Medwind
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwind » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:53 am

Sefy the Great wrote:
Medwind wrote:

*rattles the bone dice*

What do you mean?

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:12 am

Medwind wrote:
Sefy the Great wrote:*rattles the bone dice*

What do you mean?

It's a reference to the tabletop role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons.
< THE HIGH SWAGLORD | 8VALUES | POLITISCALES >
My NS stats are not indicative of my OOC views. NS stats are meant to be rather silly. My OOC political and ideological inspirations are as such:
The Republic, by Plato | Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes | The Confucian civil service system of imperial China | The "Golden Liberty" elective
monarchy system of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth | The corporatist/technocratic philosophy of Henri de Saint-Simon | The communitarian
ideological framework of the Singaporean People's Action Party | "New Deal"-style societal regimentation | Kantian/Mohist/Stoic philosophy

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:12 am

Run mage, and attempt making Counter. Master said spell. Master it some more. Master it until you can counter everything.
Infinite defense but 0 offense, I can no longer hit for shit, hooray!
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Medwind
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwind » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:30 pm

The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord wrote:
Medwind wrote:
What do you mean?

It's a reference to the tabletop role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons.

Yeah, see, I was actually tracking that, I was paranoid from some shit I smoked at the time, thought there was some secret message or something there frfr, was tripping sitting there thinking about some double meaning or something, don't do drugs kids.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General