NATION

PASSWORD

NFL Thread v2: The 2020 NFL Season!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Super Bowl Championship: Who’s the winner?

Kansas City Chiefs and Patty freaking Mahomes
56%
Seattle Seahawks, Let Russ Cool!
44%

Total votes : 9

Palisede
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Palisede » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:20 am

Impaled Nazarene wrote:
Palisede wrote:
Seems a certain youtuber aka UrinatingTree is becoming more the norm :lol2: but I digress. You are right about the NFL's "Diamond Dogs" in the LA Chargers and it's Legacy of Failure, it's been a while since they've gone to the superbowl and most of that is due to them choking at the AFCCG, or in the Divisional or even Wild Card rounds. I pray that I am wrong though and that they do overcome the Patriots.

Thank You Hockey Thread and The Washington Capitals: A Legacy of Failure.
I eagerly await The Arizona Cardinals: The Ultimate Legacy of Failure and the LA Clippers: The Ultimate Legacy of Failure

Indeed. For me, at least my team, the Raiders, will be known as the Autumn Fart.

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:38 am

Luminesa wrote:
Zurkerx wrote:
Maybe you can snap your fingers and make half of the Saints disappear?

Please no.

Please yes?
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dresderstan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 am

I pray the norm of the Chargers or Chiefs choking to the Pats ends because for the love of the Football Gods I do not want to root for the NFC again because the Evil Empire is playing for like the 5th game in a row.

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:18 am

It's time for...
Guess That Hex!
Rules:
I will give the web Hex codes and a event from said team's history.
You guess the name of the team and the name of the color.
Don't look it up.
Today is:
#03202F
#A71930
Hint: From 2017: _______ Strong
[box]Welcome to the Far Easter Republic, where political angles can be left, right, acute or obtuse.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
Browns, Indians and Cavs fan.
8values: Centrist:https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=41.5&d=45.2&g=48.5&s=45.2
9axes:https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a=35&b=70&c=55&d=65&e=80&f=15&g=55&h=55&i=85
Compass:Left/Right:3.25; Authoritarian/Libertarian:1.28
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1159280
The difference between ISIS and Antifa is ISIS is Muslim, and Antifa wears jeans sometimes.

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:29 am

Far Easter Republic wrote:It's time for...
Guess That Hex!
Rules:
Don't look it up.
Today is:
#03202F
#A71930

Is it Tampa Bay Buccs?

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:33 am

Dresderstan wrote:
Far Easter Republic wrote:It's time for...
Guess That Hex!
Rules:
Don't look it up.
Today is:
#03202F
#A71930

Is it Tampa Bay Buccs?

WRONG!
[box]Welcome to the Far Easter Republic, where political angles can be left, right, acute or obtuse.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
8values: Centrist:https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=41.5&d=45.2&g=48.5&s=45.2
9axes:https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a=35&b=70&c=55&d=65&e=80&f=15&g=55&h=55&i=85
The difference between ISIS and Antifa is ISIS is Muslim, and Antifa wears jeans sometimes.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 am

Far Easter Republic wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:Is it Tampa Bay Buccs?

WRONG!

Texans.

Houston Strong after Harvey?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:37 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Far Easter Republic wrote:WRONG!

Texans.

Houston Strong after Harvey?

Winner!

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 10, 2016

Postby Jerzylvania » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:49 am

Luminesa wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:Finally, bye bye Dallas, hope to never see your face in the playoffs next year!

Yeaaaaah and they’re probably not gonna fire Jason Garrett either.

I dunno. They shoot cowboys too, don't they?

But seriously folks... I'm very glad those Dallas President Killers got rammed right out of there. :shock:

Sorry TSF, nothing personal. This Dallas hatred started long before you were born.
Last edited by Jerzylvania on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 10, 2016

Postby Jerzylvania » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:51 am

Impaled Nazarene wrote:
Palisede wrote:
Seems a certain youtuber aka UrinatingTree is becoming more the norm :lol2: but I digress. You are right about the NFL's "Diamond Dogs" in the LA Chargers and it's Legacy of Failure, it's been a while since they've gone to the superbowl and most of that is due to them choking at the AFCCG, or in the Divisional or even Wild Card rounds. I pray that I am wrong though and that they do overcome the Patriots.

Thank You Hockey Thread and The Washington Capitals: A Legacy of Failure.
I eagerly await The Arizona Cardinals: The Ultimate Legacy of Failure and the LA Clippers: The Ultimate Legacy of Failure

Except they're the reigning Stanley Cup Champions. :eyebrow: Suck it Penguin fans!
Last edited by Jerzylvania on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:02 am

Depression is upon me The shouts of how about them cowboys have died. EAGLES, SAINTS KILL THE RAMS!
Last edited by The South Falls on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:16 am

Jerzylvania wrote:
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Thank You Hockey Thread and The Washington Capitals: A Legacy of Failure.

Except they're the reigning Stanley Cup Champions. :eyebrow: Suck it Penguin fans!

*growls in anger*

At least we won the Stanley Cup twice in a row

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:19 am

Oh pass interference my ass, these fucking refs are being payed to suck Brady's dick yet again and give them an easy first & goal and a TD in the opening drive. I swear I fucking hate watching Pats games, all the refs and announcers do is suck Brady's dick and ego it infuriates me to no end.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:38 am

Dresderstan wrote:Oh pass interference my ass, these fucking refs are being payed to suck Brady's dick yet again and give them an easy first & goal and a TD in the opening drive. I swear I fucking hate watching Pats games, all the refs and announcers do is suck Brady's dick and ego it infuriates me to no end.

The refs are the Mia Khalifa of cocksucking when it comes to pats games. Every time! There's always calling shit that's far from borderline.
Last edited by The South Falls on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:41 am

The South Falls wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:Oh pass interference my ass, these fucking refs are being payed to suck Brady's dick yet again and give them an easy first & goal and a TD in the opening drive. I swear I fucking hate watching Pats games, all the refs and announcers do is suck Brady's dick and ego it infuriates me to no end.

The refs are the Mia Khalifa of cocksucking when it comes to pats games. Every time! There's always calling shit that's far from borderline.

Oh I know, I guessed they never miss years ago to suck off the Pats because they know it makes good money. Seriously the NFL has gone too tight on rules lately, they need to relax on penalties for God's sake. It's like you can't touch anyone without getting penalized.

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 pm

OH COME ON ANOTHER PENALTY ON A THIRD DOWN?!?!

And of course they get another fucking TD, what else would I expect from the Evil Empire and their legion of boom and cheating ass refs. Fuck this game, as far as I can tell they've won already. I hope to God the Chiefs manage to fuck up Brady next week and I hope the Saints win again Big Dick Nick.
Last edited by Dresderstan on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:11 pm

Dresderstan wrote:OH COME ON ANOTHER PENALTY ON A THIRD DOWN?!?!

We now have a score of 28-7, I think it's quite clear who's gonna win.

"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein

Impaled Nazarene
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Jerzylvania wrote:
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Thank You Hockey Thread and The Washington Capitals: A Legacy of Failure.

As if that negates the decades of choking and failure before hand. Just remember this: The Cubs, A Cleveland Team, and The Eagles all won championships before the Capitals did. Also isn't the phrase "Property of The Pittsburgh Penguins" cattlebranded onto every Caps' fans ass? You've only beat the Penguins in a series twice.
Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Zurkerx wrote:

Yeah we get it, fucking Brady always gets his way because everyone has to get on their knees and suck him off, the refs, the announcers even the fucking Chargers are curling up and dying. For once in my life I would love to see a team like the Chargers a team no one thought would win early on in the season to blow everyone away and go all the way. Nope I can never get anything good to happen, because of course the Football Gods show no mercy.

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Zurkerx wrote:

https://vlipsy.com/vlip/don-meredith-turn-out-the-lights-the-partys-over-yz8rVwow
The bad news is I predicted the Chargers.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:22 pm

Dresderstan wrote:
The South Falls wrote:The refs are the Mia Khalifa of cocksucking when it comes to pats games. Every time! There's always calling shit that's far from borderline.

Oh I know, I guessed they never miss years ago to suck off the Pats because they know it makes good money. Seriously the NFL has gone too tight on rules lately, they need to relax on penalties for God's sake. It's like you can't touch anyone without getting penalized.

It's honestly sort of annoying to see the Patriots win every year. It takes the fun out of this.

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:25 pm

Dresderstan wrote:
Zurkerx wrote:

Yeah we get it, fucking Brady always gets his way because everyone has to get on their knees and suck him off, the refs, the announcers even the fucking Chargers are curling up and dying. For once in my life I would love to see a team like the Chargers a team no one thought would win early on in the season to blow everyone away and go all the way. Nope I can never get anything good to happen, because of course the Football Gods show no mercy.

You're literally taking this too seriously. I may not be a Patriot's fan, but I can't fault them for being a good team.

In other news, it seems the Patriots have recovered the ball. Ouch, that stings.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:30 pm

Zurkerx wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:Yeah we get it, fucking Brady always gets his way because everyone has to get on their knees and suck him off, the refs, the announcers even the fucking Chargers are curling up and dying. For once in my life I would love to see a team like the Chargers a team no one thought would win early on in the season to blow everyone away and go all the way. Nope I can never get anything good to happen, because of course the Football Gods show no mercy.

You're literally taking this too seriously. I may not be a Patriot's fan, but I can't fault them for being a good team.

In other news, it seems the Patriots have recovered the ball. Ouch, that stings.

It's gonna be another year, a 7th ring for Brady

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:33 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Zurkerx wrote:

It's gonna be another year, a 7th 6th ring for Brady

Fixed that for ya.
Last edited by Zurkerx on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:34 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:Oh I know, I guessed they never miss years ago to suck off the Pats because they know it makes good money. Seriously the NFL has gone too tight on rules lately, they need to relax on penalties for God's sake. It's like you can't touch anyone without getting penalized.

It's honestly sort of annoying to see the Patriots win every year. It takes the fun out of this.

Take away all that cheating, what we have seen is just the tip of the iceberg, and they would be loser,

Sixth round QB

who while about to be questioned concerning violations decided to destroy his pbone. Oops! In a real court of law that would be obstruction of justice, Did someone order him to do this?

And the NFL fined the team for spygate but then turned around and DESTROYED THE EVIDENCE against the Pats! Now there is raw naked ugly power.

Kraft based his fortune and power on his wife's ill gotten gains, displacing innocent LAWFUL Palestinians and replacing them with illegal Jewish "settlers". She sold the bulldozers and concrete for it. She then said she would rather have her daughter fight with Israel against the Palestinians than serve in the US military.

Pats go to hell
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General