NATION

PASSWORD

NFL Thread v2: The 2020 NFL Season!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Super Bowl Championship: Who’s the winner?

Kansas City Chiefs and Patty freaking Mahomes
56%
Seattle Seahawks, Let Russ Cool!
44%

Total votes : 9

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dresderstan » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:32 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Holla!

Okay, so Regional Picks!

Saints over Eagles (WHO DAT LET’S GO)
Rams over Cowboys (COWBOYS GOIN’ DOWN)
Patriots over Colts (if the Colts do it I will be shocked)
Chargers over Chiefs (Chargers are definitely the steadier team)

Um Lumi the chiefs are playing the colts and the chargers are playing the Pats

To be fair to Lumi, the brackets that the NFL set up do not make it that clear. It showed the winner of the Colts/Texans game going up against New England and the Ravens/Chargers game against the Chiefs.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:41 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Holla!

Okay, so Regional Picks!

Saints over Eagles (WHO DAT LET’S GO)
Rams over Cowboys (COWBOYS GOIN’ DOWN)
Patriots over Colts (if the Colts do it I will be shocked)
Chargers over Chiefs (Chargers are definitely the steadier team)

Um Lumi the chiefs are playing the colts and the chargers are playing the Pats

I edited, lol.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Dresderstan wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Um Lumi the chiefs are playing the colts and the chargers are playing the Pats

To be fair to Lumi, the brackets that the NFL set up do not make it that clear. It showed the winner of the Colts/Texans game going up against New England and the Ravens/Chargers game against the Chiefs.

That is because their brackets were a piece of shit.

The lowest seed goes against the highest, middle two go against each other. THey needed to make that more clear in their graphics.

Impaled Nazarene wrote:The Saints still have the most intolerable fans barring the cowboys.

To be honest, Seattle and 9ers Fans are the worst, rudest fans in the country that I have ever met.
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:13 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:To be fair to Lumi, the brackets that the NFL set up do not make it that clear. It showed the winner of the Colts/Texans game going up against New England and the Ravens/Chargers game against the Chiefs.

The lowest seed goes against the highest, middle two go against each other. THey needed to make that more clear in their graphics.

Impaled Nazarene wrote:The Saints still have the most intolerable fans barring the cowboys.

To be honest, Seattle and 9ers Fans are the worst, rudest fans in the country that I have ever met.

All fanbases have some not so great folks. Cowboys fans can be quite obnoxious. The Seahawks' base may generally be the rudest. My experience with Raider fans hasn't been great either.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Impaled Nazarene
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 pm

Luminesa wrote:The Colts would be the least obnoxious winners.
The Saints still have the most intolerable fans barring the cowboys.
Jerry and The Cowboys make Kraft and the Patriots look like angels when they're winning.
Patriots are the most obnoxious organization.
Kroenke belongs in jail.
Spanos is a snake shaped tumor who fucked over a city and fanbase.
Philadelphia is the worst fucking city to win a superbowl.
Kansas City isn't bad but The Andy Reid show must continue to go FULL REID until he retires and stays retired.

WE ARE NOT INTOLERABLE! And we sure as heck party better than the Cowboys! XD

> Kroenke belongs in jail.
I agree, to be honest.[/quote]
I have been to many a Saints game. They are bloody obnoxious, poorly behaved, disrespectful to staff at away games, booing home team charity. Even before Brees you'd think they were 13 time consecutive champions with as boisterous as they are. They forget they used the be the Cleveland Browns of the NFC (not counting the Ultimate Legacy of Failure: The Cardinals) and act like nothing bad happened to their team ever.
Not the worst Away Fans though. That belongs to the Green Bay Alcoholics. I have never seen so much public intoxication, urination, and opposition. don't accidentally spill a beer the guy with the rotten bleached brett favre jersey might kill you. I get that booze is expensive at football games but it ain't easy navigating crowds and bodies bump so chill the fuck out and stop trying to start a brawl.

God I miss Ray Jay. It is the worst fucking stadium until december. Even then you might not be lucky.

Shazbotdom wrote:

Seattle has been humbled upon losing the bandwagon. 9ers tend to shut up once their season prematurely collapses again.
Last edited by Impaled Nazarene on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:52 am

Breesus over In Foles We Trust
Zeke plows through the Rams
Chargers over Pats.
Colts over Chiefs. Colts OL is too good, honestly, and Luck is, like most quarterbacks, lethal if you can't get within two yards of him. Go KC tho. Fuck the Colts. Chris Jones, fall on his ass and take him out of the fucking game.
Last edited by Ranoria on Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:29 am

Impaled Nazarene wrote:
Luminesa wrote:The Colts would be the least obnoxious winners.
The Saints still have the most intolerable fans barring the cowboys.
Jerry and The Cowboys make Kraft and the Patriots look like angels when they're winning.
Patriots are the most obnoxious organization.
Kroenke belongs in jail.
Spanos is a snake shaped tumor who fucked over a city and fanbase.
Philadelphia is the worst fucking city to win a superbowl.
Kansas City isn't bad but The Andy Reid show must continue to go FULL REID until he retires and stays retired.

WE ARE NOT INTOLERABLE! And we sure as heck party better than the Cowboys! XD

> Kroenke belongs in jail.
I agree, to be honest.

I have been to many a Saints game. They are bloody obnoxious, poorly behaved, disrespectful to staff at away games, booing home team charity. Even before Brees you'd think they were 13 time consecutive champions with as boisterous as they are. They forget they used the be the Cleveland Browns of the NFC (not counting the Ultimate Legacy of Failure: The Cardinals) and act like nothing bad happened to their team ever.
Not the worst Away Fans though. That belongs to the Green Bay Alcoholics. I have never seen so much public intoxication, urination, and opposition. don't accidentally spill a beer the guy with the rotten bleached brett favre jersey might kill you. I get that booze is expensive at football games but it ain't easy navigating crowds and bodies bump so chill the fuck out and stop trying to start a brawl.

God I miss Ray Jay. It is the worst fucking stadium until december. Even then you might not be lucky.

Shazbotdom wrote:

Seattle has been humbled upon losing the bandwagon. 9ers tend to shut up once their season prematurely collapses again.[/quote]
I don't really see a reason, barring 'they could kick you out,' to be respectful to ground staff. Most of them are very self-righteous and make watching the game less fun for all.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Impaled Nazarene
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:08 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:I don't really see a reason, barring 'they could kick you out,' to be respectful to ground staff. Most of them are very self-righteous and make watching the game less fun for all.

You must be popular with Walmart employees.
Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:12 am

Impaled Nazarene wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:I don't really see a reason, barring 'they could kick you out,' to be respectful to ground staff. Most of them are very self-righteous and make watching the game less fun for all.

You must be popular with Walmart employees.

I've only been to wallmart a few times, because I don't live in the states, and the only employees I really encountered were the ones who told me how much my shopping was and where the card machine was.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:42 am

This article deadass made me cry.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bears-fans-boo ... 57568.html

The teammates were so supportive of the man. Not to mention, t.hester of the eagles got a hand on it.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:49 am

The South Falls wrote:This article deadass made me cry.

The teammates were so supportive of the man. Not to mention, t.hester of the eagles got a hand on it.

Oh, please. They were supportive on camera. When they got back to the locker room, you know they ripped into him too.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:53 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
The South Falls wrote:This article deadass made me cry.

Oh, please. They were supportive on camera. When they got back to the locker room, you know they ripped into him too.

And... reality comes back and hits me. Ah, fuck this earth. This dude is a human being and people out here making death threats. Like making fun of him a little is one thing but threatening his wife and kids? I tell you this dude is probably gonna go to another team and make 100% for 3 or more seasons in a row. That team will probs win the superbowl and the death threat fans can suck it.
Last edited by The South Falls on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Special Aromas
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Special Aromas » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 am

I'd hope nobody on the offence got stuck into Parkey because he still put up more points than they did, they were just awful. It's easy to blame the kicker because he was the last one to touch that football but Trubisky and the offence couldn't get the ball rolling against one of the worst secondaries in the league, and if it wasn't for some average play by Maddox twice in the 4th they wouldn't have put up any points at all. It's easy to see who's really at fault for the Bears losing, to anybody that's not a mouth-breathing moron that is.

Time for Chicago to really consider the future of Mitch at QB, looks like a guy who just doesn't have it.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:51 am

Special Aromas wrote:I'd hope nobody on the offence got stuck into Parkey because he still put up more points than they did, they were just awful. It's easy to blame the kicker because he was the last one to touch that football but Trubisky and the offence couldn't get the ball rolling against one of the worst secondaries in the league, and if it wasn't for some average play by Maddox twice in the 4th they wouldn't have put up any points at all. It's easy to see who's really at fault for the Bears losing, to anybody that's not a mouth-breathing moron that is.

Time for Chicago to really consider the future of Mitch at QB, looks like a guy who just doesn't have it.

I agree, Trubinsky in my opinion played a pretty good game near the end, but came-up short at some crucial moments. Tempo is everything. If you can’t control the tempo of the game, and make time management your friend, you’ll come-up short at some point. That being said, I don’t believe Trubinsky is the entire problem, and the Bears should be proud for picking him. I had predicted he would be one of the worst trades in the draft I had ever seen, but the Bears committed to giving him support and lots of good WRs. Something the Packers entirely neglected to do for Aaron Rodgers. While the defense needs improvement, and I am not a Bears fan by any means, they should be proud of what they have accomplished this season. They finally got back into the spotlight, after many years of painful mediocrity with Jay Cutler.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:53 am

The South Falls wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Oh, please. They were supportive on camera. When they got back to the locker room, you know they ripped into him too.

And... reality comes back and hits me. Ah, fuck this earth. This dude is a human being and people out here making death threats. Like making fun of him a little is one thing but threatening his wife and kids? I tell you this dude is probably gonna go to another team and make 100% for 3 or more seasons in a row. That team will probs win the superbowl and the death threat fans can suck it.

The fans sending legit death threats are no fans at all. It’s one thing to make jokes about burning a man in effigy, it’s entirely another to go and do it unironically. It shows you only love your team when they’re doing what you like.
-Alan Jackson

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 am

Luminesa wrote:
The South Falls wrote:And... reality comes back and hits me. Ah, fuck this earth. This dude is a human being and people out here making death threats. Like making fun of him a little is one thing but threatening his wife and kids? I tell you this dude is probably gonna go to another team and make 100% for 3 or more seasons in a row. That team will probs win the superbowl and the death threat fans can suck it.

The fans sending legit death threats are no fans at all. It’s one thing to make jokes about burning a man in effigy, it’s entirely another to go and do it unironically. It shows you only love your team when they’re doing what you like.

These are Chicago sports fan. Sending death threats isn’t anything new for them (look up Steve Bartman). They have a habit of wildly overreacting to these types of situations.
Last edited by Saint Ryvern on Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:16 am

Kohr wrote:
Zurkerx wrote:
It's more of a surprise for me in all honesty. But I have this feeling that the hot air will screw them for their next matchup.

In any case, my first round in the playoffs was bad, going 0-4. The surprises in this case were the Texans and Ravens losing while the Cowboys and Eagles (Big Fucking Dick Nick) notch wins.

Playoff Results:

Texans over Colts
Seahawks over Cowboys
Ravens over Chargers
Bears over Eagles

So, it has come to my attention that upsets are still a thing. However, I think we'll return to the conventional norm this coming week. It's going to be a big one regardless:

Chiefs over Colts
Patriots over Chargers
Rams over Cowboys
Saints over Eagles

I may have gone 1-3, but at least I saw that Eagles upset coming when almost no one else did. I'm taking the Chiefs, Rams, Pats, and Eagles for the Divisionals.

....by the way, why do you keep picking against your team? You wouldn't happen to be reverse jinxing them, would you?

Maybe I am :p

My heart wants to pick the Eagles, but my mind says otherwise. Usually, it's my mind that wins since I'm a kind of person that relies on facts, information, and observation to make decisions. Of course, I'm not right every single time, but it usually works for me.
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

Kohr
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kohr » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:29 am

Kohr wrote:With the Rams and the Seahawks probably winning today, the Bears should just let us win.

If the Bears win, they'll play Philly in the first round. Philly is hot, and will probably be tough to play.

On the other hand, if they let us win, they get to play us, and we're just terrible.

My logic in impeccable. Come on Bears, listen to me!

At least I can be vindicated in that I was completely right about this.

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 10, 2016

Postby Jerzylvania » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:33 am

Idzequitch wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:

All fanbases have some not so great folks. Cowboys fans can be quite obnoxious. The Seahawks' base may generally be the rudest. My experience with Raider fans hasn't been great either.

Very true with one big exception. New England Patriots fans. They're plain horrible, especially in this age of the Internet. If there's a second place finisher in my mind, based on my Half century following the NFL... it's the Green Bay Packer fans. I really don't have much experience with the West Coast team fans. This may seem odd now but back in the day 1(970s & 1980s) the Miami Dolphin fans were some pretty sick fucks. They've been stone cold silent for so long ha ha ha ha ha. That one goes back to my days as a Baltimore Colts fan as partly do my feelings concerning the Packer fans.
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Postby Jerzylvania » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:36 am

Zurkerx wrote:
Kohr wrote:I may have gone 1-3, but at least I saw that Eagles upset coming when almost no one else did. I'm taking the Chiefs, Rams, Pats, and Eagles for the Divisionals.

....by the way, why do you keep picking against your team? You wouldn't happen to be reverse jinxing them, would you?

Maybe I am :p

My heart wants to pick the Eagles, but my mind says otherwise. Usually, it's my mind that wins since I'm a kind of person that relies on facts, information, and observation to make decisions. Of course, I'm not right every single time, but it usually works for me.

I think that Saint Nick will find out that in New Orleans the 12 days of Christmas are over. They are already thinking Fat Tuesday!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Impaled Nazarene wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:

Seattle has been humbled upon losing the bandwagon. 9ers tend to shut up once their season prematurely collapses again.

And yet, we don't belittle others. We may joke around, but we don't trash property of other fan bases like the fans of several other teams do.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:04 pm

Parkey's missed field goal changed to a blocked kick

So, it wasn't his fault after all, but rather, a miracle by an Eagle's player.
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Postby Jerzylvania » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:10 pm

Zurkerx wrote:Parkey's missed field goal changed to a blocked kick

St. Nick's fans may find the devil's in the details. But fact is... Saints perform miracles just to become Saints. ;)

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Zurkerx wrote:Parkey's missed field goal changed to a blocked kick

Now the bears fans can shut up.

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm

And the Packers are hiring...Matt LaFleur, the Titans’ OC. Because they were so good this year on offense, the type of success any team would want to replicate.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General