NATION

PASSWORD

NFL Thread v2: The 2020 NFL Season!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Super Bowl Championship: Who’s the winner?

Kansas City Chiefs and Patty freaking Mahomes
56%
Seattle Seahawks, Let Russ Cool!
44%

Total votes : 9

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:08 am

I finished this week 10-6. San Fran can you stop giving me heart attacks on a weekly basis? That one killed me this time.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Kohr
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kohr » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:07 am

Man, I was terrible in picks league this week. Terrible!

Tombradyonia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tombradyonia » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:48 am

CoraSpia wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Gostkowski can't even kick a PAT...

This is the bit where you start asking Josh Brown 'Hey reckon you can still kick a ball?'

Ghost has been regressing for a few years. There were multiple seasons where he didn't miss this many kicks all year.

Speaking of kickers, we don't actually have one on the active roster right now, BB just sent Nick Folk back to the practice squad. To be continued.

As for the picks league, 12-4 not a bad start.
Inverted Flag Law: US Code Title 4 Section 8 Paragraph (a): The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
The United States of America has been in a state of dire distress since November 8, 2016. Flying the flag upside down is not only our right, it is our duty!
Make Maine Massachusetts again!
Either you are with the United States of America, or you are with Donald Trump

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dresderstan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:58 am

Week 2 picks:

Bungles over Browns
Bears over Giants
Rams over Eagles
Falcons over Cowboys
Buccs over Panthers
49ers over Jets
Steelers over Broncos
Titans over Jaguars
Packers over Titans
Bills over Dolphins
Vikings over Colts
Snyders over Cardinals
Ravens over Texans
Chiefs over Chargers
Seahawks over Patriots
Saints over Raiders

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:05 am

Poll is updated, every team that received at least 1 vote to win their division is on. You get 3 options, seeding for wild cards determined by votes in this scenario. Teams at the top received most votes to win their division (seattle had 6), bottom had the least (Falcons, Bucs had 1)

Our division seeding, based on ratio of votes, since there were a couple tiebreakers and the Cowboys were the 2nd seed in the NFC, Titans 2nd seed in AFC based on raw totals. Would have also put Baltimore as the 4th seed, it just didn't work. So how many votes the winner received against the rest of the teams combined. Obviously it isn't perfect, but I can only include 10 teams per poll, so those who didn't receive votes are out.

NFC:
1: Saints (6 votes, 1 in rest of division)
2: Packers (6 votes, 4 in rest of division
3: Cowboys (7 votes, 5 in rest of division)
4: 49ers (10 votes, 8 in rest of division)

AFC:
1: Chiefs (10 votes, none for other teams)
2: Ravens (6 votes, 1 in in the rest of the division
3: Titans (8 votes, 3 in rest of division)
4: Patriots (7 votes, three for other teams)
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:16 am

Raiders over Saints for two reasons -1, Michael Thomas is probably out, and if he isn't he won't be anywhere near 100%. I've had a high ankle sprain, it severely limits mobility and strength.
2-First game in allegiant stadium! How can I not pick them?

Although- between Payton, Brees, Kamara, and Thomas, the franchise's biggest four stars struggled big time. And the Saints still won against a very hyped-up Tampa Bay squad. Another thing I'd like to point out, Janoris Jenkins is an excellent pair for Lattimore. I like having a ballhawk on that other side. You've got your lockdown corner, and then when team's try to go to their #2 guy, there's a good chance it'll be a turnover.

Browns over Bungles
Bears over Lions
Rams over Eagles
Falcons over Cowboys
Buccs over Panthers
49ers over Jets
Steelers over Broncos
Titans over Jaguars
Packers over LionsInglorious Staffords
Bills over Dolphins
Vikings over Colts
Cardinals over Washington
Ravens over Texans
Chiefs over Chargers
Seahawks over Patriots
Raiders over Saints
Last edited by Ranoria on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Impaled Nazarene
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:12 am

Idzequitch wrote:Fun Fact: With their loss to the Rams on Sunday night, the Cowboys fall to 1-7 in games decided by one score since 2019. Lots of talent. But not so clutch, those 'Boys.

Some surprising final scores this weekend with the Cards beating the Niners, the Nameless Maroon Guys taking out the Eagles, and the Jags topping the Colts.

Encouragingly for me, the Steelers seemed to contain Saquon Barkley pretty well, and had a pretty solid Week 1 showing against the Giants.

Next stop Week 2!

Yeah and it only took Dupree 5 seasons to git gud. Thank fuck last year wasn't a contract year fluke, now continue producing for the next 5 years because im still dead inside over Ryan Shazier.
Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:37 am

Impaled Nazarene wrote:
Idzequitch wrote:Fun Fact: With their loss to the Rams on Sunday night, the Cowboys fall to 1-7 in games decided by one score since 2019. Lots of talent. But not so clutch, those 'Boys.

Some surprising final scores this weekend with the Cards beating the Niners, the Nameless Maroon Guys taking out the Eagles, and the Jags topping the Colts.

Encouragingly for me, the Steelers seemed to contain Saquon Barkley pretty well, and had a pretty solid Week 1 showing against the Giants.

Next stop Week 2!

Yeah and it only took Dupree 5 seasons to git gud. Thank fuck last year wasn't a contract year fluke, now continue producing for the next 5 years because im still dead inside over Ryan Shazier.

Shazier retiring sucks, I was holding out hope that he could return. I'm honestly surprised, checking the stats, that his production wasn't higher. Anytime I watched him the dude seemed like he was flying around.
Lumi is my NS mom

Impaled Nazarene
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:55 am

Ranoria wrote:
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Yeah and it only took Dupree 5 seasons to git gud. Thank fuck last year wasn't a contract year fluke, now continue producing for the next 5 years because im still dead inside over Ryan Shazier.

Shazier retiring sucks, I was holding out hope that he could return. I'm honestly surprised, checking the stats, that his production wasn't higher. Anytime I watched him the dude seemed like he was flying around.

That's 3-4 linebackers for you. Numbers don't show how good they are. Shazier was a top 10 linebacker in the league on route to being the best until that horrible night.
Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Tied for 4th this week. YASSSS!
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:59 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:00 pm

Shaz's Picks for Week 2
Thursday's Games
19:20 CDT
Bengals over Browns

Sunday's Games
12:00 CDT
Bears over Giants
Cowgirls over Failcons (even though I hate both, the Failcons losing would help my Division)
Packers over Lions
Jaguars over Titans
Vikings over Colts
Bills over Lolphins
49ers over Jets
Rams over Eagles
Steelers over Broncos
Panthers over Succaneers

15:05 CDT
WFB over Cardinals

15:25 CDT
Chiefs over Chargers
Ravens over Texans

Seahawks over Patriots

Monday Night
19:15 CDT
Saints over Raiders
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:13 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:44 pm

The Two Jerseys wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:I mean, it's not bad. Hell, there's a hockey team literally just called the Canadians. And people seem to have no beef with that.

Except the analogy would only make sense if they were called the Montreal Hockey Club...

the Canadians have the vancouver Canucks for Pete's sake. Imagine the shitstorm for the Washington niggers?
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Kohr
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kohr » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:22 pm

CLE
NYG
LAR
DAL
TB
SF
PIT
TEN
GB
BUF
MIN (if this doesn't go well, I'm going to start picking against them)
ARI
BAL
KC
SEA
NO

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:44 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:Shaz's Picks for Week 1
Thursday's Games
Bengals over Browns

Sunday's Games
12:00 CDT
Bears over Giants
Cowgirls over Failcons (even though I hate both, the Failcons losing would help my Division)
Packers over Lions
Jaguars over Titans
Vikings over Colts
Bills over Lolphins
49ers over Jets
Rams over Eagles
Steelers over Broncos
Panthers over Succaneers

15:05 CDT
WFB over Cardinals

15:25 CDT
Chiefs over Chargers
Ravens over Texans

Seahawks over Patriots

Monday Night
19:15 CDT
Saints over Raiders

Bungles over Browns? (I hate the Bengals but GEAUX BURROW GEAUX!)
Bears over Giants (Both of them bungle around until one wins. God only knows honestly.)
Cowboys over Falcons (The Falcons are a trainwreck and my Saints need to stay ahead. Even if I hate the Cowboys to a pulp.)
Packers over Lions (Unless the Lions go the Miracle Mile it’s not happening.)
Titans over Jaguars
Vikings over Colts
Bills over Lolphins
Niners over Jets
Rams over Eagles
Steelers over Broncos (They actually struggled with the Giants so I have my doubts.)
Bucs over Panthers (I think the Panthers have demonstrated that even if he is far from perfect, Cam was a centerpiece that gave the team their spirit, and losing to the Raiders is a massive oof.) The DanSnyders over Cards (I don’t know how quality of a win the Cards had over the Niners, but the Niners losing to the Jets and proving they’ve fallen six feet deep would be hilarious.)
Chiefs over Chargers
Ravens over Texans (Lamar is coming to destroy everything you love, DeShaun.)
Patriots over Hawks (Let’s see if Cam is a fluke or not in this new system.)
Saints over Raiders (WHO DAT!!!!)
Last edited by Luminesa on Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Browns over Bengals
Bears over Giants
Rams over Eagles
Falcons over Cowboys
Bucs over Panthers
49ers over Jets
Steelers over Broncos
Titans over Jaguars
Packers over Titans
Bills over Dolphins
Vikings over Colts
Cardinals over Washington
Ravens over Texans
Chiefs over Chargers
Seahawks over Patriots
Saints over Raiders

And I'm with you, Kohr. I'm going to start picking Minnesota to lose all remaining games if they play so badly this week.
Economic:-8.12 Social:-7.59 Moral Rules:5 Moral Order:-5
Muravyets: Maineiacs, you are brilliant, too! I stand in delighted awe.
Sane Outcasts:When your best case scenario is five kilometers of nuclear contamination, you know someone fucked up.
Geniasis: Christian values are incompatible with Conservative ideals. I cannot both follow the teachings of Christ and be a Republican. Therefore, I choose to not be a Republican.
Galloism: If someone will build a wall around Donald Trump, I'll pay for it.
Bottle tells it like it is
add 6,928 to post count

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:25 pm

Bengals over Browns (Joe Burreaux was REALLY GOOD. Sucks that they got robbed.)
Giants over Bears (Trubisky, much?)
Rams over Eagles (I dunno. I just feel like the Rams strengths will shred the Eagles weaknesses.)
Cowboys over Falcons (Should be semi-obvious. Let's hope the coaching is better.)
Bucs over Panthers (Obvious.)
Niners over Jets (Obvious.)
Steelers over Broncos (Close, but the Steelers D will win the game for 'em.)
Titans over Jaguars (Obvious.)
Packers over Lions (The only person who Rodgers owns more than my Vikings is the Lions.)
Bills over Fins (Obvious.)
Vikings over Colts (It's our second game. Everyone should be more comfortable. Yannick not getting assigned to a top 5 OL. Not Aaron Rodgers. Skol.)
Cards over WFT (K1 should shred their defense.)
Ravens over Texans (Obvious.)
Chiefs over Chargers (Obvious. I hope that Herbert gets to start. Doubt it, though.)
Seahawks over Pats (Should be a good game.)
Saints over Raiders (Obvious.)
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:33 pm

After a 9-7 outing in Week 1, Idz stares at the spreadsheet. He barely broke 50%. He picked plenty of upsets. And there were plenty of upsets. But he didn't pick the right upsets, and that made him upset. But the fact of the matter was that the clear favorite went down several times in Week 1. So Idz resolves himself to simply try harder to pick the correct upsets in Week 2. So that he wouldn't be upset again. Also, Idz repeated the word "upset" too many times and now the word no longer sounds like a word to him. How upsetting.

Bengals over Browns
Jags over Titans
Bucs over Panthers
Steelers over Broncos
Rams over Eagles
Niners over Jets
Bills over Dolphins
Vikings over Colts
Packers over Lions
Cowboys over Falcons
Giants over Bears
Cardinals over RedskinsThey Who Shall Not Be Named
Chiefs over Chargers
Ravens over Texans
Seahawks over Patriots
Raiders over Saints
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

The Two Jerseys
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Two Jerseys » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:NFL finally addresses the race issue.
Kaepernick still finds a way to whine and make it about himself.

Is mentioning Tim Tebow the free agency version of All Lives Matter?
"The Duke of Texas" is too formal for regular use. Just call me "Your Grace".
"If I would like to watch goodness, sanity, God and logic being fucked I would watch Japanese porn." -Nightkill the Emperor
"This thread makes me wish I was a moron so that I wouldn't have to comprehend how stupid the topic is." -The Empire of Pretantia
Head of State: HM King Louis
Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. James O'Dell MP, Prime Minister
Ambassador to the World Assembly: HE Sir John Ross "J.R." Ewing II, Bt.
Join Excalibur Squadron. We're Commandos who fly Spitfires. Chicks dig Commandos who fly Spitfires.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Idzequitch wrote:
After a 9-7 outing in Week 1, Idz stares at the spreadsheet. He barely broke 50%. He picked plenty of upsets. And there were plenty of upsets. But he didn't pick the right upsets, and that made him upset. But the fact of the matter was that the clear favorite went down several times in Week 1. So Idz resolves himself to simply try harder to pick the correct upsets in Week 2. So that he wouldn't be upset again. Also, Idz repeated the word "upset" too many times and now the word no longer sounds like a word to him. How upsetting.

Bengals over Browns
Jags over Titans
Bucs over Panthers
Steelers over Broncos
Rams over Eagles
Niners over Jets
Bills over Dolphins
Vikings over Colts
Packers over Lions
Cowboys over Falcons
Giants over Bears
Cardinals over RedskinsThey Who Shall Not Be Named
Chiefs over Chargers
Ravens over Texans
Seahawks over Patriots
Raiders over Saints

For what it's worth, I thought your narrative was both sympathetic and kinda funny at the same time.

The Two Jerseys wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:NFL finally addresses the race issue.
Kaepernick still finds a way to whine and make it about himself.

Is mentioning Tim Tebow the free agency version of All Lives Matter?

Probably.
Lumi is my NS mom

Kohr
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kohr » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:53 pm

North Prarie wrote:Bengals over Browns (Joe Burreaux was REALLY GOOD. Sucks that they got robbed.)
Giants over Bears (Trubisky, much?)
Rams over Eagles (I dunno. I just feel like the Rams strengths will shred the Eagles weaknesses.)
Cowboys over Falcons (Should be semi-obvious. Let's hope the coaching is better.)
Bucs over Panthers (Obvious.)
Niners over Jets (Obvious.)
Steelers over Broncos (Close, but the Steelers D will win the game for 'em.)
Titans over Jaguars (Obvious.)
Packers over Lions (The only person who Rodgers owns more than my Vikings is the Lions.)
Bills over Fins (Obvious.)
Vikings over Colts (It's our second game. Everyone should be more comfortable. Yannick not getting assigned to a top 5 OL. Not Aaron Rodgers. Skol.)
Cards over WFT (K1 should shred their defense.)
Ravens over Texans (Obvious.)
Chiefs over Chargers (Obvious. I hope that Herbert gets to start. Doubt it, though.)
Seahawks over Pats (Should be a good game.)
Saints over Raiders (Obvious.)

Hey look, a fellow Vikings fan! Yeah, let's hope we beat the Colts. We've got to do well this year or else I fear we're headed for a rebuilding process.

Mundane
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundane » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:01 am

Week 2 Picks
Browns over Bengals
Bears over Giants
Rams over Eagles
Cowboys over Falcons
Bucs over Panthers
49ers over Jets
Steelers over Broncos
Titans over Jags
Packers over Lions
Bills over Dolphins (Go Bills!)
Vikings over Colts
Cardinals over Washington Football Team (ooooof)
Ravens over Texans
Chiefs over Chargers
Seahawks over Pats
Saints over Raiders

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oxes Republic » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:04 am

Bengals over Browns
Bills over Dolphins
Steelers over Broncos
Titans over Jaguars
Colts over Vikings
49ers over Jete
Giants over Bears
Panthers over Buccaneers
Falcons over Cowboys
Eagles over Rams
Lions over Packers
Cardinals over Football Team
Chiefs over Chargers
Ravens over Texans
Seahawks over Patriots
Saints over Raiders
2023-2024 Buffalo Bills Season Failed

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:46 am

Okay, time for my breakdown of Week One:

I did good in Week 1, going 11-5 with my picks, which is actually my lowest in Week One's History; I went 13-3 in the prior two seasons. I was honestly surprised about some games. For one, the Eagles blew it and shows that their injuries Wentz's problems will persist and well, the Eagles are fucked for this year. Rivers sent his team down the river, losing to the Jags surprised me too. I was also shocked by how Cowboys with their so-called high power offense lost to the Rams (it seems the team is better this year) and more shocking, how the 49ers lost though injuries in their receiver core plagued them. But overall, it was a good week and I'm happy.

Chiefs over Texans
Eagles over Washington
Patriots over Dolphins
Vikings over Packers

Colts over Jaguars
Bears over Lions
Panthers over Raiders
Bills over Jets
Ravens over Browns
Seahawks over Falcons
Chargers over Bengals

49ers over Cardinals
Saints over Buccs
Cowboys over Rams
Steelers over Giants
Titans over Broncos

Browns over Bengals
Bills over Dolphins
Steelers over Broncos
Titans over Jaguars
Vikings over Colts
49ers over Jets
Bears over Giants
Buccaneers over Panthers
Cowboys over Falcons
Rams over Eagles
Packers over Lions
Cardinals over Washington (Football Team)
Chiefs over Chargers
Ravens over Texans
Seahawks over Patriots
Saints over Raiders
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General