NATION

PASSWORD

obscure sci-fi language speakers

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deschenek
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: obscure sci-fi language speakers

Postby Deschenek » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Rejistania wrote:
Robarya wrote:
Deschenek wrote:I know your out there star trek fanatics who speak klingon and fandalorians who speak mand`oa
I myself speak 3 sci-fi languages including huttese, ewok and jawa and now I will greet you all in all 3 and see who else is fluent in them

Achuta Pateesa jee-jee hatoga
Sku Nachin Danchocka meecho arande
muum madlow ikee soogam

How long did it take you to learn these "languages" and are they actually of any practical use? To me it sounds like a waste of time; I would learn Spanish, German, French, Arabic or Russian any day over Klingon.

The difference between a good way to spend time and a waste of time is how well accepted the hobby is. Which is IMHO idiotic. I would prefer conlanging to partying and getting drunk or to watching TV and still people would tell me that I waste me time... especially when they did watch TV and then went partying and got drunk. :twisted:

Amen.Amen,Amen. Hallejuiah
Last edited by Deschenek on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endorse Deschenek for the greater peace and goodwill torwards flies ( we`re looking into comments for extending that policy torwards humans too)

Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.05

Previous

Return to General