NATION

PASSWORD

Muslim sues for "discrimination" for not accommodating her.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Katganistan, this post is in reply to your telegram to me about this topic. In case you forgot, here's a refresher:
You said:
Katganistan wrote:Please be advised that it is the men in the most sexist part of that culture that insist women be covered to avoid tempting them, and who stone women to death or imprison them for the crime of being raped.

This is not to say "All Muslim Men" or even "all men", but the "she's a sexist" nonsense is a fairy tale. This is imposed on Muslim women by men, not a "men are evil so I will not show them my body!" kind of thing.

I sent you a telegram saying:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:viewtopic.php?f=20&t=448497&p=34513357#p34513357
It's not something imposed on Muslims women. This is an actual Islamic belief held by some Muslims.

To which you replied:
Katganistan wrote:When it is enforced by Sharia, stoning, and honor killing, it is imposed. Thanks.

And here is my new reply to this:
1: this point can be found in my post above this one.
2: Idk what you mean by the stoning and honor killing stuff, but yes, if this shaking hands thing is forbidden in Shari'ah, then it might be imposed. Just like any other form of law that is "imposed" on society. Was there supposed to be a negative connotation here?
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Also, Katganistan, why'd you block me from sending you telegrams?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Yohannes wrote:You are pulling a good one here. She didn't shake their hands back. She ignored their professional (and possibly friendly) handshakes. Because her religion or pretty Holy Book said so... she treats other people differently... because her religion said so.

The Holy Qur'an doesn't say anything about shaking hands, that's in the aHadith. And even then, I haven't come across the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) telling us not to shake hands with the opposite sex.

Well that is even better then! Perhaps the person you should have directed that piece of information to is not me, but the lady herself: https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/16/muslim-w ... 0-7849508/

"told the male interviewer she could not shake his hand. She instead greeted him by placing a hand over her heart, as is common among Muslims. I believe in God, which is very rare in Sweden…and I should be able to do that and be accepted as long as I’m not hurting anyone. I respect that. That’s why I don’t have any physical contact with men or with women

So I guess, after all, she could have chosen to shake his hand. But she didn't, and she used her religion as justification for her decision to not shake hands with her interviewers. So maybe you should tell the lady - and others like her - that it is in fact not against her religion to shake the hands of other people politely? That she should not discriminate against other people because of what (she thinks) her religion said? That she should follow the way the locals do things?

Note that I don't hold bias against Islam related things. If in Saudi Arabia, I would respect Saudi Arabia's way of doing things (no question about that). Or when in southeast Asian mosques, I wouldn't do stupid shit like some silly western tourists out there have done (disrespecting the place and things) - I would definitely take my shoes or sandals off and try to dress modestly, and follow the way other people there are doing things. Same as Sweden also. You follow their ways (the locals' ways) of doing things

I can see that the discussion is dying off here (not much else to discuss really), so I want to ask the following question: if according to you (Kubumba Tribe), "Holy Qur'an doesn't say anything about shaking hands, that's in the aHadith. And even then, I haven't come across the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) telling us not to shake..."

Then why did she (the lady) refuse to shake the interviewer's hand and said that she did it because of her religion?

refusing to shake the male interviewer’s hand

So are you telling me that she was not telling the truth all along? That she misled the media?

Edit:

Camicon wrote:-snip-

From the moment you started the whole thing off with using emotive words like "stupid" and "You didn't read the facts of the case" (instead of trying to address my actual point that you happen to disagree with), I knew there would be no middle ground reached between us. I would suggest for you (and Sailor Astraea) to think twice before you post emotive stuff and try to brute-force your opinions/views onto others next time - I don't know, maybe you'll find that people will actually agree with your point of view at the end of it all. Thank you.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:The Holy Qur'an doesn't say anything about shaking hands, that's in the aHadith. And even then, I haven't come across the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) telling us not to shake hands with the opposite sex.

Well that is even better then! Perhaps the person you should have directed that piece of information to is not me, but the lady herself: https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/16/muslim-w ... 0-7849508/

"told the male interviewer she could not shake his hand. She instead greeted him by placing a hand over her heart, as is common among Muslims. I believe in God, which is very rare in Sweden…and I should be able to do that and be accepted as long as I’m not hurting anyone. I respect that. That’s why I don’t have any physical contact with men or with women

I can't, I don't have her contacts.
Yohannes wrote:So I guess, after all, she could have chosen to shake his hand. But she didn't, and she used her religion as justification for her decision to not shake hands with her interviewers. So maybe you should tell the lady - and others like her - that it is in fact not against her religion to shake the hands of other people politely?

I never said that. Also, someone doing something politely doesn't automatically make it ok.
Yohannes wrote:That she should not discriminate against other people because of what (she thinks) her religion said?

She wasn't discriminating.
Yohannes wrote:That she should follow the way the locals do things?

Depends.
Yohannes wrote:Note that I don't hold bias against Islam related things. If in Saudi Arabia, I would respect Saudi Arabia's way of doing things (no question about that). Or when in southeast Asian mosques, I wouldn't do stupid shit like some silly western tourists out there have done (disrespecting the place and things) - I would definitely take my shoes or sandals off and try to dress modestly, and follow the way other people there are doing things. Same as Sweden also. You follow their ways (the locals' ways) of doing things

This whole paragraph also can be replied to with "depends".
Yohannes wrote:I can see that the discussion is dying off here (not much else to discuss really), so I want to ask the following question: if according to you (Kubumba Tribe), "Holy Qur'an doesn't say anything about shaking hands, that's in the aHadith. And even then, I haven't come across the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) telling us not to shake..."

It's not according to me, it's a fact.
Yohannes wrote:Then why did she (the lady) refuse to shake the interviewer's hand and said that she did it because of her religion?

Because some Muslims believe shaking hands with the opposite sex is haram.
Yohannes wrote:
refusing to shake the male interviewer’s hand

So are you telling me that she was not telling the truth all along? That she misled the media?

:?:
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Also, Katganistan, why'd you block me from sending you telegrams?

I believe Kat blocks almost everyone from sending Telegrams.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:37 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Camicon wrote:-snip-

From the moment you started the whole thing off with using emotive words like "stupid" and "You didn't read the facts of the case" (instead of trying to address my actual point that you happen to disagree with), I knew there would be no middle ground reached between us. I would suggest for you (and Sailor Astraea) to think twice before you post emotive stuff and try to brute-force your opinions/views onto others next time - I don't know, maybe you'll find that people will actually agree with your point of view at the end of it all. Thank you.

My purpose is pointing out that your opinion was lacking facts was not to convince you but to convince the people reading this thread, that might not read the OP, who think that what you said had any merit. I don't care whether or not you agree with me. I care whether or not the peanut gallery takes you seriously.

And if you can't take a little pointed criticism perhaps you should reconsider spending your time on what is effectively a debate forum. Doubly so if my pointing out that your opinion lacks factual basis blinds you to my later pointing out precisely how you are wrong.
Last edited by Camicon on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:40 pm

Galloism wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Also, Katganistan, why'd you block me from sending you telegrams?

:(
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Galloism wrote:

kinky
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Camicon wrote:And if you can't take a little pointed criticism perhaps you should reconsider spending your time on what is effectively a debate forum

Lol

Proper debate forum =/= attempting to derail the thread by using emotive words such as "stupid" (to try to get an equally emotive response from the other person) and brute-forcing your opinions onto others. If you try what you have done here/your tactic (so far) in any higher education debating forum/discussion the moderator would have told you off already the moment you posted that "stupid" stuff, instead of telling me why you disagree with my position (and attacking my position sentence by sentence from the get go)

viewtopic.php?p=34523494#p34523494

As you can see from there, I've accepted Ifreann's point of view (and willingly accept that I was perhaps wrong, at least as regards "there are laws against discriminating based on religion")

So as you can see - criticism? I am cool with that. So I don't really understand what it is that you are talking about when you say that I can't take any criticism lol

The moment I saw you and Sailor Astraea's posts to my (frankly respectfully written) first post, that's when I knew there would be no/very low standard of debating in this thread. You only have yourself to thank for it.

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I never said that. Also, someone doing something politely doesn't automatically make it ok.

Okay, so you believe that what she did was wrong then?

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:She wasn't discriminating.

I see

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:That she should follow the way the locals do things?

Depends.

I see

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:Note that I don't hold bias against Islam related things. If in Saudi Arabia, I would respect Saudi Arabia's way of doing things (no question about that). Or when in southeast Asian mosques, I wouldn't do stupid shit like some silly western tourists out there have done (disrespecting the place and things) - I would definitely take my shoes or sandals off and try to dress modestly, and follow the way other people there are doing things. Same as Sweden also. You follow their ways (the locals' ways) of doing things

This whole paragraph also can be replied to with "depends".

I see

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:I can see that the discussion is dying off here (not much else to discuss really), so I want to ask the following question: if according to you (Kubumba Tribe), "Holy Qur'an doesn't say anything about shaking hands, that's in the aHadith. And even then, I haven't come across the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) telling us not to shake..."

It's not according to me, it's a fact.

I see

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:Then why did she (the lady) refuse to shake the interviewer's hand and said that she did it because of her religion?

Because some Muslims believe shaking hands with the opposite sex is haram.

So if the Holy Qur'an doesn't say anything about shaking hands that is wrong, and Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) did not say anything about not shaking other people's hands, then why do some Muslims believe that shaking hands with the opposite sex is haram?

From my admittedly limited experience of Islam related things (I would welcome your rebuttal), "Acts that are haram are typically prohibited in the religious texts of the Quran and the Sunnah category of haram is the highest status of prohibition."(lazy Wikipedia), so I guess that information from Wikipedia is not true/is a lie then?

Yohannes wrote:So are you telling me that she was not telling the truth all along? That she misled the media?

She did tell the media (you can see from the website itself) that she could not shake the interviewer's hand because of her religion (someone please correct me here if I am wrong). But then apparently (you have said) the Holy Qur'an doesn't say anything about shaking hands with the opposite sex, nor do the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) himself. So by your definition she was lying then? She could, in fact, shake the hand of the interviewer. There's nothing in the Holy Qur'an and the message of Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) which would prohibit her from shaking the hand of the interviewer?

But then you told me that it's because some Muslims believe that it is haram to shake the hand of the opposite sex. So which one is it?

Say, if I am a Muslim woman, and you are, say, someone that I look up to in the Muslim community, would you look at me disapprovingly if I shake the hand of my future boss (a man)? Am I allowed to do that, or am I not?

Thank you for your time El-Amin Caliphate
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Yohannes wrote:Okay, so you believe that what she did was wrong then?

I don't have the knowledge to make that judgement.
Yohannes wrote:So if the Holy Qur'an doesn't say anything about shaking hands that is wrong, and Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) did not say anything about not shaking other people's hands

I never said that he didn't say anything about it, I said that I haven't read/found anything about it.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Camicon wrote:And if you can't take a little pointed criticism perhaps you should reconsider spending your time on what is effectively a debate forum
*snip*

Your opinion lacked facts, so I called it stupid. If you have a problem with this then perhaps don't espouse opinions that cannot be backed with facts.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:42 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:Okay, so you believe that what she did was wrong then?

I don't have the knowledge to make that judgement.

Yup I can totally understand that. It's just that I am not a Muslim, and my opinion as regards Islam (I believe) would be worth less than yours (as you are actually a Muslim). That was why I would love to hear your opinion on the subject

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:So if the Holy Qur'an doesn't say anything about shaking hands that is wrong, and Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) did not say anything about not shaking other people's hands

I never said that he didn't say anything about it, I said that I haven't read/found anything about it.

I see.

Quote, if you faced a critical situation where you have to shake hands with a man, some scholars allow that as long as there is no temptation (fitnah), unquote.

As a Muslim, would you agree or disagree with the above statement by Dr. Muhammad Salama PhD (Islamic Studies in English, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Islamic Sciences al-Madinah International University (Mediu))?

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Yohannes wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:I don't have the knowledge to make that judgement.

Yup I can totally understand that. It's just that I am not a Muslim, and my opinion as regards Islam (I believe) would be worth less than yours (as you are actually a Muslim). That was why I would love to hear your opinion on the subject

Sorry, but I rarely give opinions when it comes to Al-Islam.
Yohannes wrote:I see.

Quote, if you faced a critical situation where you have to shake hands with a man, some scholars allow that as long as there is no temptation (fitnah), unquote.

As a Muslim, would you agree or disagree with the above statement by Dr. Muhammad Salama PhD (Islamic Studies in English, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Islamic Sciences al-Madinah International University (Mediu))?

Yeah I can agree to this.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:53 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:

Sorry, but I rarely give opinions when it comes to Al-Islam.

Yup, I understand. My apologies

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:I see.

Yeah I can agree to this.

And therefore the lady was misleading the media, or the media misquoted her (either way, it's just sensationalist and quite dishonest). Case closed.

Thank you for your time El-Amin Caliphate

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Yohannes wrote:Yup, I understand. My apologies

Nah, you're ok ;)
Yohannes wrote:And therefore the lady was misleading the media, or the media misquoted her (either way, it's just sensationalist and quite dishonest).

She wasn't doing any of that.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Myrensis
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Myrensis » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Vassenor wrote:OK I'm confused. Where is the misandry here?

Evidently conservative Islam is actually a front for feminist conspiracies to degrade and oppress men.

I know, I was pretty shocked as well.

In any case, if the company actually said that germaphobia or autism would have been an acceptable reason, but religion is not...I'm not really seeing how they have a case. Either handshaking is absolutely critical or it isn't.

Is "I can't shake your hand because I think you're a disgusting living fountain of disease and filth" more gentle to clients than "My religious beliefs don't allow me to shake hands."?

Cedoria
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Cedoria » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:40 pm

The Cosmic Frankish Empire wrote:
The South Falls wrote:If she wants to work, she fucking can. Who the fuck are you to decide what this woman wants to do? If she wants to work, she can. If she doesn't, she doesn't have to.

I'm not deciding anything buddy, I'm just going by what Allah (swt) and his prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said. Are you gonna tell me you're a better authority on anything than the creator of the universe himself and the Prophet (pbuh)?

Let's stick with the assumption that people have the right to decide, within reason, how to live their lives without being dictated to by dead Iron Age warlords hmm?
In real life I am a libertarian socialist

Abolish the state!

Ni Dieu ni Maitre!
Founding member of The Leftist Assembly

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:04 pm

The Cosmic Frankish Empire wrote:The Quran and the Prophet (pbuh) literally said that a woman's place is in the home.

No it doesn't and no he didn't.
The Cosmic Frankish Empire wrote:I'm not deciding anything buddy, I'm just going by what Allah (swt) and his prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said. Are you gonna tell me you're a better authority on anything than the creator of the universe himself and the Prophet (pbuh)?

Since when were you Muslim?
>Looks through related posts by you in this thread
Why the heck are you saying this stuff? If you want to say stuff about Al-Islam, verify it with a knowledeable Muslim 1st, sheesh. Like for real, were you just larping like these people were saying?
Cedoria wrote:Let's stick with the assumption that people have the right to decide, within reason, how to live their lives without being dictated to by dead Iron Age warlords hmm?

Agreed.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Trumptonium1
Senator

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium1 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:54 am

Religion makes no difference here, shaking hands is simply common decency in the business world. Doesn't matter if you like Allah or don't like germs.
Preferred pronouns: His Majesty/Your Highness

https://www.bolsonaro.com.br/
Resident Non-Pumpkin Character

Mardla
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Mardla » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:15 am

"I want your money! If you refuse to give it to me, why, I'll sue!"

Heh.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:19 am

Mardla wrote:"I want your money! If you refuse to give it to me, why, I'll sue!"

Heh.

Because kicking someone out of a job interview because of their religion is just them being a gold digger? :eyebrow:
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Mardla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mardla » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:39 am

Vassenor wrote:
Mardla wrote:"I want your money! If you refuse to give it to me, why, I'll sue!"

Heh.

Because kicking someone out of a job interview because of their religion is just them being a gold digger? :eyebrow:

If they threaten to sue you for not giving them money, yeah
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:42 am

Mardla wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

If they threaten to sue you for not giving them money, yeah

She was literally subjected to religious discrimination. This isn't her being a gold digger.
Last edited by Vassenor on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Mardla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mardla » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:43 am

Vassenor wrote:
Mardla wrote:If they threaten to sue you for not giving them money, yeah

She was literally subjected to religious discrimination. This isn't her being a gold digger.

Discrimination in regards to being given $$$
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:45 am

Mardla wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Discrimination in regards to being given $$$

So if I was running a company I could just fire every single Christian there and none of them could do anything about it?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General