NATION

PASSWORD

2018-2019 College Football Discussion Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who do you think will be the 2018-2019 National Champion?

Alabama
59%
Clemson
18%
Ohio State
No votes
Georgia
No votes
Oklahoma
No votes
Washington
No votes
Wisconsin
No votes
Miami (FL)
No votes
Penn State
6%
Other (please specify)
18%

Total votes : 17

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:09 am

Pope Joan wrote:What was the last championship team that represented a university of which a doctoral graduate could be proud?

Not Alabama. Not anyplace in the SEC other than Vanderbilt,

Not Clemson not anyplace in the ACC other than Virginia and Duke.

My conclusion is that the better you are at football, the more stupid is you institution.,

What part of "this is not a discussion thread about the academics of a university" is not registering with you? Holy fuck. Stop trying to threadjack ffs.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 am

Idzequitch wrote:Jalen Hurts is trying to pick up where Kyler Murray left off. He's off to Oklahoma.

Now I have to be an Oklahoma fan now. End me.

Pope Joan wrote:What was the last championship team that represented a university of which a doctoral graduate could be proud?

Not Alabama. Not anyplace in the SEC other than Vanderbilt,

Not Clemson not anyplace in the ACC other than Virginia and Duke.

My conclusion is that the better you are at football, the more stupid is you institution.,

Or maybe some schools just have better academics than other. Not every school is a Harvard or Princeton. If you want to discuss it further make your own thread about it. This isn't the place for it.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Previous

Return to General