NATION

PASSWORD

MAGAThread XIV: All persons born or naturalized ...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Davincia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:56 pm

The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:
Northern Davincia wrote:If only it weren't so misunderstood.

What’s there to misunderstand? It’s more or less racist dog whistle politics aimed at white southerners who feel threatened by the black folk. The Southern Strategy is trash.

For the folks you describe, they had Wallace to vote for.
Conserative Morality wrote:
Northern Davincia wrote:Whatever the GOP was doing, it didn't really stick until the 90's.

You sure? The only post-'64 Dem presidential candidate who had any success in the South was peanut-boy, and that was because he was a native southerner and running against an unpopular incumbent who no one even voted for to begin with.

In terms of presidential elections, you are correct. In terms of state legislatures/governors, no.
Hoppean Libertarian, Acolyte of von Mises, Protector of Our Sacred Liberties
Economic Left/Right: 9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
Conserative Morality wrote:"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Hoppe."

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:10 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
Bombadil wrote:So from this relatively light-hearted review of the Apprentice recordings.. this line..

Footage of Donald Trump using the N-word would be seismic. It would be Pussygate times 10. It would permanently damage, and maybe even end, his presidency.

Really? Even if these tapes came to light does anyone think it would make one iota of difference to how people viewed him.

Name: Tom Arnold

Appearance: Potential Trump destroyer

Tom Arnold from True Lies? Yes, and Nine Months. And Coneheads. And two different action films starring the rapper DMX.

Oh, the Cradle 2 the Grave guy. So what exactly does he have on Trump? Well, in December 2016, Arnold said: “I have the outtakes to The Apprentice where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. I have that.”

I can’t wait to see those tapes. We all want to see them. Footage of Donald Trump using the N-word would be seismic. It would be Pussygate times 10. It would permanently damage, and maybe even end, his presidency.

I know! So where are the tapes? It’s complicated.

He doesn’t have them, does he? The bad news is no, he doesn’t. According to a new Rolling Stone interview, Tom Arnold says that the N-word tape was just an online link, and the video has since expired.

Is there good news? Yes! Tom Arnold is looking for the tapes, and the results of his investigation will be revealed on next month’s Viceland TV documentary series The Hunt for the Trump Tapes With Tom Arnold.

So you mean that to watch the tapes I have to watch a reality show? And it’s probably best to assume that he doesn’t have the tapes. Arnold probaly couldn’t sit on evidence like that for a whole month.

Still, at least he’s looking. Oh, he’s looking alright. He has fallen down a rabbit hole of impenetrably knotty conspiracy in the process, though. The best line from the Rolling Stone interview comes when writer Brian Hiatt reports: “‘I figured out who ‘Q’ is!” [Arnold] tells me in August, launching into a theory I don’t understand at all.’”

This all sounds very confused.Do the tapes even exist? The N-word tape probably exists. Arnold says he’s seen it. Apprentice producer Bill Pruitt says he’s seen it. Omarosa Manigault Newman says she’s heard it.

But can Tom Arnold actually get his hands on it? Let’s hope so, for his sake. If this hunt comes to nothing, Arnold will go down in history as a high-profile conspiracy theorist who used a handful of unverified claims to amplify his own career.

But if he gets them? He’ll be known as the man who took down a president. Which, if nothing else, might distract people from the fact that he used to be married to Roseanne Barr.

Oh yes, I’d forgotten about that. Listen, if anyone can form unhealthily antagonistic personal relationships with people who have posted racist tweets, it’s Arnold.

Do say: “The Trump tapes are potentially the most important work of Tom Arnold’s career.”

Don’t say: “But the bar wasn’t set terribly high in the first place.”

The tapes could have Donnie admitting to raping a 13 year old girl and it would be dismissed by his cult as well as half the Republican Party and most Evangelicals.

Well, look. He bragged on Stern about being able to barge in on contestants at the Miss Teen USA pageants, but when a Teen USA pageant contestant complained about him barging in they were all "her word against his!" when his word was barging in was awesome. He's got dudes at rallies wearing shirts saying 'better Russian than a democrat'. This might be a candy shell that can't be cracked.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:The tapes could have Donnie admitting to raping a 13 year old girl and it would be dismissed by his cult as well as half the Republican Party and most Evangelicals.

Well, look. He bragged on Stern about being able to barge in on contestants at the Miss Teen USA pageants, but when a Teen USA pageant contestant complained about him barging in they were all "her word against his!" when his word was barging in was awesome. He's got dudes at rallies wearing shirts saying 'better Russian than a democrat'. This might be a candy shell that can't be cracked.

When "Better Red Than Dem" is something to be proud of in America. Tailgunner Joe is weeping.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011

Postby Bombadil » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:The tapes could have Donnie admitting to raping a 13 year old girl and it would be dismissed by his cult as well as half the Republican Party and most Evangelicals.

I remember the spate of 'I never liked Bush anyway' on these very boards back in '08 when the financial crash and the whole Iraq War debacles became essentially indefensible on the economic and foreign affairs front.. and suddenly everyone on the right was Tea Party.. libertarian.. the Republicans are RINOs..

I'm sure we'll see the same with Trump, at some point you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who actually supported him, more 'I never liked him but thought he'd at least do a good job on the economy' type statements.

Speaking of the financial crash, I kind of feel that is a big elephant in the room when we consider the state of today, the repercussions are playing out now but you really rarely see it mentioned or referred to despite it's cataclysmic effect on the world.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, look. He bragged on Stern about being able to barge in on contestants at the Miss Teen USA pageants, but when a Teen USA pageant contestant complained about him barging in they were all "her word against his!" when his word was barging in was awesome. He's got dudes at rallies wearing shirts saying 'better Russian than a democrat'. This might be a candy shell that can't be cracked.

I remember the spate of 'I never liked Bush anyway' on these very boards back in '08 when the financial crash and the whole Iraq War debacles became essentially indefensible on the economic and foreign affairs front.. and suddenly everyone on the right was Tea Party.. libertarian.. the Republicans are RINOs..

I'm sure we'll see the same with Trump, at some point you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who actually supported him, more 'I never liked him but thought he'd at least do a good job on the economy' type statements.

Speaking of the financial crash, I kind of feel that is a big elephant in the room when we consider the state of today, the repercussions are playing out now but you really rarely see it mentioned or referred to despite it's cataclysmic effect on the world.

The Republicans feed their collective id then deny having done so when the chickens come home to roost.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

Telconi
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:19 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, look. He bragged on Stern about being able to barge in on contestants at the Miss Teen USA pageants, but when a Teen USA pageant contestant complained about him barging in they were all "her word against his!" when his word was barging in was awesome. He's got dudes at rallies wearing shirts saying 'better Russian than a democrat'. This might be a candy shell that can't be cracked.

When "Better Red Than Dem" is something to be proud of in America. Tailgunner Joe is weeping.

Cuz Russians are commie's now..

Bombadil wrote:

A great deal of Republicans have been in the 'Don't really like him but...' camp since the election.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Telconi wrote:Cuz Russians are commie's now..

>> one of the biggest Kremlinsucking parties, other than the GOP, is the Russian Communist Party
>> Putin running a spookocracy of former KGB members
>> UR being a party of power without ideology

A case can be made.
A great deal of Republicans have been in the 'Don't really like him but...' camp since the election.

I am sure once the winds change all the local Trump signs will go down and anyone asked will deny them, say it was ironic, or respond with "B-but Hillary!"

Personal responsibility, even in things as minor as opinions, is a foreign concept to these people.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:28 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Telconi wrote:Cuz Russians are commie's now..

>> one of the biggest Kremlinsucking parties, other than the GOP, is the Russian Communist Party

A case can be made.

I am sure once the winds change all the local Trump signs will go down and anyone asked will deny them, say it was ironic, or respond with "B-but Hillary!"

Personal responsibility, even in things as minor as opinions, is a foreign concept to these people.

Honestly, it's going to be the "b-but Hillary" thing. Every time that Trump steps up his shittiness game, the level of mysterious Hillary evil has to be ramped up to make believe this was still the better choice.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Trump thought there was a country called “Nipple”

During the incident wherein Trump seemingly heard about Nepal and Bhutan for the first time, he reportedly pronounced Bhutan as “button” and Nepal as “nipple,” a classic mix-up! During public remarks, the president has also referred to Namibia as “Nambia,” but White House officials were very proud of one of his conquests: “He did a very good job of saying Côte d'Ivoire,” an aide told Politico.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:30 pm

My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:>> one of the biggest Kremlinsucking parties, other than the GOP, is the Russian Communist Party

A case can be made.

Honestly, it's going to be the "b-but Hillary" thing. Every time that Trump steps up his shittiness game, the level of mysterious Hillary evil has to be ramped up to make believe this was still the better choice.

>Make believe

That's cute.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Sick Jumps
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sick Jumps » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Trump hits the media in speech to troops

The president, speaking at upstate New York's Fort Drum, claimed 4 million new jobs have been created since his election in November 2016, a number he said "the media in the back never said would be possible."

After Trump's comment was met with cheers and applause from soldiers in the room, he launched into an aside about the media.

"I'm so proud of myself. I didn't call them the 'fake news media,' " Trump continued. "I said to myself, 'I will not today, in front of our great armed forces, call them 'fake news.' We know the real truth but we won't say it today."

Trump demonstrating how to put yourself on a moral pedestal while simultaneously engaging in the behavior you're claiming credit for not doing.
Last edited by Sick Jumps on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Galloism wrote:Trump thought there was a country called “Nipple”

During the incident wherein Trump seemingly heard about Nepal and Bhutan for the first time, he reportedly pronounced Bhutan as “button” and Nepal as “nipple,” a classic mix-up! During public remarks, the president has also referred to Namibia as “Nambia,” but White House officials were very proud of one of his conquests: “He did a very good job of saying Côte d'Ivoire,” an aide told Politico.

I was looking for Andy Borowitz, then took a loss of SAN when I realized it was not a New Yorker article.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Sick Jumps wrote:Trump hits the media in speech to troops

The president, speaking at upstate New York's Fort Drum, claimed 4 million new jobs have been created since his election in November 2016, a number he said "the media in the back never said would be possible."

After Trump's comment was met with cheers and applause from soldiers in the room, he launched into an aside about the media.

"I'm so proud of myself. I didn't call them the 'fake news media,' " Trump continued. "I said to myself, 'I will not today, in front of our great armed forces, call them 'fake news.' We know the real truth but we won't say it today."

Trump demonstrating how to put yourself on a moral pedestal while simultaneously engaging in the behavior you're claiming credit for not doing.

Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Telconi wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Honestly, it's going to be the "b-but Hillary" thing. Every time that Trump steps up his shittiness game, the level of mysterious Hillary evil has to be ramped up to make believe this was still the better choice.

>Make believe

That's cute.

Keep chanting that mantra.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:35 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:

I was looking for Andy Borowitz, then took a loss of SAN when I realized it was not a New Yorker article.

I’m waiting for the reveal they do the airplane spoon to get him to eat his peas.

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:

I'm surprised to hear that score wasn't already a zero.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Telconi wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:I was looking for Andy Borowitz, then took a loss of SAN when I realized it was not a New Yorker article.

Naw, at 0 SAN I start proclaiming Trump the Second Coming of Christ and the Greatest President of All Time.
Last edited by Petrasylvania on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Naw, at 0 SAN I start proclaiming Trump the Second Coming of Christ and the Greatest President of All Time.

You already call him a God-Emperor... so we must be close.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Davincia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Telconi wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:Naw, at 0 SAN I start proclaiming Trump the Second Coming of Christ and the Greatest President of All Time.

You already call him a God-Emperor... so we must be close.

Hoppean Libertarian, Acolyte of von Mises, Protector of Our Sacred Liberties
Economic Left/Right: 9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
Conserative Morality wrote:"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Hoppe."

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Trump Says White House Is No Place for Lying Lowlife from Reality Show

BEDMINSTER, New Jersey —Blasting his former colleague Omarosa Manigault, Donald J. Trump said on Monday that “the White House is no place for a lying lowlife from a reality show.”

“People were impressed by Omarosa because they saw her on a TV show,” Trump told reporters from his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. “Well, I’ve got news for you: being on a reality show does not qualify you to work in the government.”

Explaining why he considered her a “lowlife,” Trump said, “She’s rude, abrasive, and offensive. Having someone like that in the White House is an embarrassment to our country.”

But worst of all, Trump said, was Omarosa’s lying, which he called “constant.”

“She can’t go a day without lying, and what’s more, she’s narcissistic and paranoid,” he said. “A psycho like that shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the Situation Room.”
Last edited by Galloism on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Galloism wrote:Trump Says White House Is No Place for Lying Lowlife from Reality Show

BEDMINSTER, New Jersey —Blasting his former colleague Omarosa Manigault, Donald J. Trump said on Monday that “the White House is no place for a lying lowlife from a reality show.”

“People were impressed by Omarosa because they saw her on a TV show,” Trump told reporters from his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. “Well, I’ve got news for you: being on a reality show does not qualify you to work in the government.”

Explaining why he considered her a “lowlife,” Trump said, “She’s rude, abrasive, and offensive. Having someone like that in the White House is an embarrassment to our country.”

“She can’t go a day without lying, and what’s more, she’s narcissistic and paranoid,” he said. “A psycho like that shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the Situation Room.”

Best Borowitz to date.

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:49 am

Galloism wrote:Trump Says White House Is No Place for Lying Lowlife from Reality Show

"But Trump, you say --"
"I AM THE GOD-EMPEROR, BELIEVE ME!!!"
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Zurkerx
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:21 am

Sick Jumps wrote:Trump hits the media in speech to troops

Well, Trump's ego is bigger than well, other things...

Maybe the economy did add 4 million since the election but, for Trump to claim credit for that is not fully warranted. Not to mention, his typical of throwing red meat to his base hasn't cease.
A Golden Civic: The New Pragmatic Libertarian
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
“Has ambition so eclipsed principle?” ~ Mitt Romney
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." ~ Ronald Reagan

Puldania
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puldania » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:34 am

There's no way this is real... right?
Learn Puldanian: https://www.memrise.com/course/1603336/puldanian/
Instrumental Art Rock Album: https://soundcloud.com/enrique-poveda-8 ... l-releases
Join the International Northwestern Union, the largest Sh!tpost based economy on NS.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General