NATION

PASSWORD

Dutch FM: ''Peaceful diverse societies are non-existent''

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial Brasilistan
Civilian

Founded: Jul 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Brasilistan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:23 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
The South Falls wrote:When that happens, you know it's hard to defend. Also, Jews were actually a small part of Germany.

something something jews control the strings layers within layers something something globalism

Not touching this with a ten foot pole but for the record
"Hurr durr i'm mocking a statement you haven't even made yet, hurr durr i'm not listening" isn't a response indicative of someone the opinion of whom i, or anyone else, should value.

At least give the guy a chance to make his point before disregarding his viewpoint and opinion.
Last edited by Imperial Brasilistan on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australia-Ethnostan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Australia-Ethnostan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:30 am

Bakery Hill wrote:
Cedoria wrote:Apparently not everyone, since on these very forums I still find Saiwana blaming the Cronulla Riots on the victims of said riots. People blame who they want to blame in these matters, whether it's rational and factual or not.

There were quite a few violent responses by Lebanese "victims" on the evening of the riot and the following day. The riot was fucked and totally driven by a sort of drunk white nationalism, but the situation was complex and hindsight we're lucky it didn't spiral out of control. Thankfully there's been nothing like in the past thirteen years.

Umm... are you Australian?

Listen obvious kebab, you need to do some research into what caused those riots in the first place, the government was doing nothing about the lebo communities showing total disrespect to our women, they harass our women, in our country, and get away with it scot-free, that's disgusting and they earned every second of that inspirational display of Aussie pride we call the Cronulla riots.

Source: Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cron ... Background, quote below
One media report stated that there was already tension between the community and Lebanese youths before this event and people, particularly women, claimed to have been harassed, almost daily, by "groups of young Lebanese men" attempting to "pick them up" and describing the women as being "Aussie sluts".[11]
Last edited by Australia-Ethnostan on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:38 am

Australia-Ethnostan wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:There were quite a few violent responses by Lebanese "victims" on the evening of the riot and the following day. The riot was fucked and totally driven by a sort of drunk white nationalism, but the situation was complex and hindsight we're lucky it didn't spiral out of control. Thankfully there's been nothing like in the past thirteen years.

Listen obvious kebab, you need to do some research into what caused those riots in the first place, the government was doing nothing about the lebo communities showing total disrespect to our women, they view/viewed our women as whores, that's disgusting and they earned every second of that inspirational display of Aussie pride we call the Cronulla riots.

Source: Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cron ... Background, quote below
One media report stated that there was already tension between the community and Lebanese youths before this event and people, particularly women, claimed to have been harassed, almost daily, by "groups of young Lebanese men" attempting to "pick them up" and describing the women as being "Aussie sluts".[11]

Mate I know much more about this than you do. Don't bother linking me the fucking Wikipedia page.
Founder of the Committee for Proletarian Morality - Winner of Best Communist Award 2018 - Godfather of NSG Syndicalism

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:40 am

If you're into "wog bashing" random dudes on trains who look brown you're a flog. That's nothing to do with pride, it's to do with being a fucking pisshead with a chip on your shoulder.
Founder of the Committee for Proletarian Morality - Winner of Best Communist Award 2018 - Godfather of NSG Syndicalism

Australia-Ethnostan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Australia-Ethnostan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:49 am

Bakery Hill wrote:

Listen obvious kebab, you need to do some research into what caused those riots in the first place, the government was doing nothing about the lebo communities showing total disrespect to our women, they view/viewed our women as whores, that's disgusting and they earned every second of that inspirational display of Aussie pride we call the Cronulla riots.

Mate I know much more about this than you do. Don't bother linking me the fucking Wikipedia page.

Bakery Hill wrote:If you're into "wog bashing" random dudes on trains who look brown you're a flog. That's nothing to do with pride, it's to do with being a fucking pisshead with a chip on your shoulder.

Listen Ahmed, "i'm a smartc*nt, i'm not listening" isn't an argument, address my point or don't bother replying, because reading your response will be a waste of my time.
Last edited by Australia-Ethnostan on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 am

Bakery Hill wrote:Mate I know much more about this than you do. Don't bother linking me the fucking Wikipedia page.

Bakery Hill wrote:If you're into "wog bashing" random dudes on trains who look brown you're a flog. That's nothing to do with pride, it's to do with being a fucking pisshead with a chip on your shoulder.

Listen Ahmed, "i'm a smartc*nt, your argument is irrelevant" isn't an argument, address my point or don't bother replying, because reading your response will be a waste of my time.

> Coming in with "obvious kebab" and trying to take the intellectual high ground

Listen Pauline I did address your point, it just wasn't direct enough for you to understand.

Going from the assumption that Australians do love a fair go, some fuckwits abusing women justifies what? Bashing those fuckwits or at least holding them to account. It doesn't justifying bashing people who look vaguely similar to said fuckwits. This is why public opinion was against the riots and One Nation can't crack 10% of the national vote on a poll bounce. Now imagine if we applied your rational to your own unfortunate circumstances! But I'd guess people who look halfway similar to your good self have enough problems already.

Australia-Ethnostan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Australia-Ethnostan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:33 am

Bakery Hill wrote:

Listen Ahmed, "i'm a smartc*nt, your argument is irrelevant" isn't an argument, address my point or don't bother replying, because reading your response will be a waste of my time.

> Coming in with "obvious kebab" and trying to take the intellectual high ground

Listen Pauline I did address your point, it just wasn't direct enough for you to understand.

Going from the assumption that Australians do love a fair go, some fuckwits abusing women justifies what? Bashing those fuckwits or at least holding them to account. It doesn't justifying bashing people who look vaguely similar to said fuckwits. This is why public opinion was against the riots and One Nation can't crack 10% of the national vote on a poll bounce. Now imagine if we applied your rational to your own unfortunate circumstances! But I'd guess people who look halfway similar to your good self have enough problems already.

>But i'd guess people who look halfway similar to your good self have enough problems already

Looks like i just got roasted boys, it's over, i don't know how i can ever recover from such a sick roast, by making that statement, you have 100% won this argument, R.I.P me

>ERMAHGERD YOU'RE PAULINE HANSON

I fail to see how this is in any way shape or form an insult, argument, or in general a relevant statement

See, the thing is, it wasn't one group of fuckwits, it was and is multiple groups of fuckwits all linked in the fact that they're lebos, you make it sound as if they were coincidentally Lebos and the Aussies just placed the blame on the lebanese community as a whole, but it wasn't coincidence, there was a growing disrespectful and violent culture growing among the lebos as a whole, and the riots were a reaction to it.

inb4 "What growing culture, racial profiling!!!!"
I could provide many incidents showcasing the growing disrespectful and harmful culture growing among the Lebos the government lets in for some reason (even though nobody in Australia really thinks there's a need for them to come here), but you've already proven that you're unwilling to listen to or even acknowledge any evidence i put forward because you think you're a smartcunt who knows every cause and effect in the entirety of Aussie history better than everyone else does, even wikipedia.
Last edited by Australia-Ethnostan on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:49 am

Bakery Hill wrote:> Coming in with "obvious kebab" and trying to take the intellectual high ground

>But i'd guess people who look halfway similar to your good self have enough problems already

Looks like i just got roasted boys, it's over, i don't know how i can ever recover from such a sick roast, by making that statement, you have 100% won this argument, R.I.P me

I fail to see how this is in any way shape or form an insult, argument, or in general a relevant statement

Don't you think you're trying a little too hard?

See, the thing is, it wasn't one group of fuckwits, it was and is multiple groups of fuckwits all linked in the fact that they're lebos, you make it sound as if they were coincidentally Lebos and the Aussies just placed the blame on the lebanese community as a whole, but it wasn't coincidence, there was a growing disrespectful and violent culture growing among the lebos as a whole, and the riots were a reaction to it.

I could provide many incidents showcasing the growing disrespectful and harmful culture growing among the Lebos the government lets in for some reason (even though nobody in Australia really thinks there's a need for them to come here)

Disrespect to women in Australia was unknown before the Lebanese arrived, whereupon every single Lebanese man attacked white maidens in the street constantly. This is why the heroic act of gangbashing random brown looking people on the street is celebrated by the Australian people, One Nation is returned to government year after year. Your picture of Australia is definitely accurate.

but you've already proven that you're unwilling to listen to or even acknowledge any evidence i put forward because you think you're a smartcunt who knows every cause and effect in the entirety of Aussie history better than everyone else does, even wikipedia.

Mate you started out by calling me a Muslim without reason and you can barely string a sentence together to save your life. Types like yourself are a dime a dozen, you don't see much sunlight and you live vicariously through video games and the Wikipedia pages of race riots that happened thirteen years ago. There's no reason for me to respect you.
Last edited by Bakery Hill on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australia-Ethnostan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Australia-Ethnostan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:23 am

Bakery Hill wrote:
Australia-Ethnostan wrote:>But i'd guess people who look halfway similar to your good self have enough problems already

Don't you think you're trying a little too hard?

I could provide many incidents showcasing the growing disrespectful and harmful culture growing among the Lebos the government lets in for some reason (even though nobody in Australia really thinks there's a need for them to come here)

Disrespect to women in Australia was unknown before the Lebanese arrived, whereupon every single Lebanese man attacked white maidens in the street constantly. This is why the heroic act of gangbashing random brown looking people on the street is celebrated by the Australian people, One Nation is returned to government year after year. Your picture of Australia is definitely accurate.

but you've already proven that you're unwilling to listen to or even acknowledge any evidence i put forward because you think you're a smartcunt who knows every cause and effect in the entirety of Aussie history better than everyone else does, even wikipedia.

Mate you started out by calling me a Muslim without reason and you can barely string a sentence together to save your life. Types like yourself are a dime a dozen, you don't see much sunlight and you live vicariously through video games and the Wikipedia pages of race riots that happened thirteen years ago. There's no reason for me to respect you.

>Disrespect to women in Australia was unknown before the Lebanese arrived, whereupon every single Lebanese man attacked white maidens in the street constantly. This is why the heroic act of gangbashing random brown looking people on the street is celebrated by the Australian people
>Implying it's not a trend because not EVERY lebo abuses Australian women
>Implying a trend can't exist unless it's a 100% absolute truth in 100% of cases

You heard it here first boys, there's no such thing as a trend unless it applies in 100% of cases (meaning smoking doesn't cause cancer because not EVERYONE who smokes gets cancer).

>you can barely string a sentence together to save your life

Examples of badly formed sentences???

One Nation is returned to government year after year

Relevance???

>Mate you started out by calling me a Muslim without reason and you can barely string a sentence together to save your life. Types like yourself are a dime a dozen, you don't see much sunlight and you live vicariously through video games and the Wikipedia pages of race riots that happened thirteen years ago. There's no reason for me to respect you.

>Implying that you've earnt more respect than i have, despite not having cited a single source and having responded with 40% sarcasm, 40% childlike insults and 20% "ERMAHGERD YERRR TRYIN TO HERRD"
>Implying that i live through video games because... actually nevermind, you never gave any reason for that accusation

Actually attempt to provide a counter-argument backed by evidence (that isn't "HURR DURR, YOU'RE A WOG BASHER") or fuck off, Leaf-tier banter like that is the reason the internet's such a shithole.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:25 am

Bakery Hill wrote:Don't you think you're trying a little too hard?

>Disrespect to women in Australia was unknown before the Lebanese arrived, whereupon every single Lebanese man attacked white maidens in the street constantly. This is why the heroic act of gangbashing random brown looking people on the street is celebrated by the Australian people
>Implying a trend can't exist unless it's a 100% absolute truth in 100% of cases

You heard it here first boys, there's no such thing as a trend unless it applies in 100% of cases (meaning smoking doesn't cause cancer because not EVERYONE who smokes gets cancer).

Relevance???

>Mate you started out by calling me a Muslim without reason and you can barely string a sentence together to save your life. Types like yourself are a dime a dozen, you don't see much sunlight and you live vicariously through video games and the Wikipedia pages of race riots that happened thirteen years ago. There's no reason for me to respect you.

>Implying that you've earnt more respect than i have, despite not having cited a single source and having responded with 40% sarcasm, 40% childlike insults and 20% "ERMAHGERD YERRR TRYIN TO HERRD"
>Implying that i live through video games because... actually nevermind, you never gave any reason for that accusation

Actually attempt to provide a counter-argument backed by evidence (that isn't "HURR DURR, YOU'RE A WOG BASHER") or fuck off, Leaf-tier banter like that is the reason the internet's such a shithole.

You're trying to tell me that a majority of Lebanese abuse women? *add sista claps* I WANT A SOURCE
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Australia-Ethnostan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Australia-Ethnostan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:27 am

The South Falls wrote:

Relevance???

You're trying to tell me that a majority of Lebanese abuse women? *add sista claps* I WANT A SOURCE

Are you retarded? when did i say the majority of lebanese people abuse australian women, i said it was a growing culture within our lebanese community, a culture of disrespect towards Aussie culture and Aussie women.
Last edited by Australia-Ethnostan on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:28 am

The South Falls wrote:You're trying to tell me that a majority of Lebanese abuse women? *add sista claps* I WANT A SOURCE

Are you retarded? when did i say the majority of lebanese people abuse australian women, i said it was a growing culture, a culture of disrespect towards Aussie culture and Aussie women.

Bro, calm down. We're all brothers and sisters here. And it's not a growing culture. I need a source to please, so I can debate it.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:29 am

Bakery Hill wrote:Don't you think you're trying a little too hard?

Relevance???

You're trying really hard man and I'm getting second hand embarassment from this shit. You make a bunch of ridiculous claims, I address them in a way that's spoonfeedy enough for you, and off you're going ranting and playing with formatting.
Last edited by Bakery Hill on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:30 am

Bakery Hill wrote:There were quite a few violent responses by Lebanese "victims" on the evening of the riot and the following day. The riot was fucked and totally driven by a sort of drunk white nationalism, but the situation was complex and hindsight we're lucky it didn't spiral out of control. Thankfully there's been nothing like in the past thirteen years.

Listen obvious kebab, you need to do some research into what caused those riots in the first place, the government was doing nothing about the lebo communities showing total disrespect to our women, they harass our women, in our country, and get away with it scot-free, that's disgusting and they earned every second of that inspirational display of Aussie pride we call the Cronulla riots.

You can make your points without insulting your fellow posters. iLoom.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:30 am

The South Falls wrote:
Are you retarded? when did i say the majority of lebanese people abuse australian women, i said it was a growing culture, a culture of disrespect towards Aussie culture and Aussie women.

Bro, calm down. We're all brothers and sisters here. And it's not a growing culture. I need a source to please, so I can debate it.

He can barely keep a track of what he's saying, so you're making a bit of an ask.

Australia-Ethnostan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Australia-Ethnostan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:31 am

Bakery Hill wrote:

Relevance???

You're trying really hard man and I'm getting like second hand embarassment from this shit. You make a bunch of ridiculous claims, I address them in a way that's spoonfeedy enough for you, and off you're going ranting and playing with formatting.

Not an argument, an excuse not to actually address my point, but i've come to expect that by now

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:33 am

The South Falls wrote:You're trying to tell me that a majority of Lebanese abuse women? *add sista claps* I WANT A SOURCE

Are you retarded? when did i say the majority of lebanese people abuse australian women, i said it was a growing culture within our lebanese community, a culture of disrespect towards Aussie culture and Aussie women.

Regardless of whether or not you claimed the majority of the Lebanese community abuses women, you have, as you have admitted, made a claim that it is a growing trend, would you mind sourcing that?

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:33 am

Our friend posits that it was good to bash random people on the basis of their appearance because certain Lebanese men were disrespectful to women. That's his glue sniffing opinion, fair enough. What is a bit daft and what I'm arguing (not that he seems to understand it) is his idea that the silent majority of Australians agree with whatever shit he's rambling about. That is plain as day not true.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:36 am

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

Regardless of whether or not you claimed the majority of the Lebanese community abuses women, you have, as you have admitted, made a claim that it is a growing trend, would you mind sourcing that?

There's also this claim of his yes, which apparently justifies bashing random people in the street. Not sure how you prove that, if you can. If anything the trend seems to be going in the opposite direction over the past ten or so years.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:38 am

Bakery Hill wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:

There's also this claim of his yes, which apparently justifies bashing random people in the street. Not sure how you prove that, if you can. If anything the trend seems to be going in the opposite direction over the past ten or so years.

I can only imagine the data being collected through a series of surveys over a particular amount of time.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:43 am

*** Warning for flaming ***
National Anthem

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am

That source is from 2006.

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:45 am

The South Falls wrote:That source is from 2006.

what source??

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:49 am

Bakery Hill wrote:Our friend posits that it was good to bash random people on the basis of their appearance because certain Lebanese men were disrespectful to women. That's his glue sniffing opinion, fair enough. What is a bit daft and what I'm arguing (not that he seems to understand it) is his idea that the silent majority of Australians agree with whatever shit he's rambling about. That is plain as day not true.

You too can attack the argument without attacking the poster. iLoom.
National Anthem

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:51 am

Lamoni wrote:
Bakery Hill wrote:Our friend posits that it was good to bash random people on the basis of their appearance because certain Lebanese men were disrespectful to women. That's his glue sniffing opinion, fair enough. What is a bit daft and what I'm arguing (not that he seems to understand it) is his idea that the silent majority of Australians agree with whatever shit he's rambling about. That is plain as day not true.

You too can attack the argument without attacking the poster. iLoom.

It is the sort of opinion that seems the product of glue sniffing. I'm not sure I was attacking the poster so much there. But understood.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General