NATION

PASSWORD

Imagine... (2)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Greater Walesgland
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Imagine... (2)

Postby Greater Walesgland » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:59 pm

*this is a sequel to my first imagine on if the Soviet accidently Launched three nukes at DC, Miami and detroit. It asks what you would do if you were president when this happens*
You are The General Secretary of the Soviet Union. You Found out that Three Soviet Missiles were Launched at Miami, Detroit and DC. You get a call from the President of the U.S.A. What do you Do?

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 pm

You just made one thread. We don’t need a sequel right after.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Bolkenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkenia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:03 pm

"Listen up, this is not my order. Someone is rigging a nuclear war. Stop the counter attack now. Miami, Detroit and DC might have Fallen, but Saint Petersbourgh and Moscow Don't have to face the nuclear fire."
At first, I was aiming for an utopia. Now, it's a reason to write bad-lore, upload pics on Imgur and explain how I became a spy for the USSR.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:58 pm

You stop spamming the board.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to General