NATION

PASSWORD

Sweden: More than just furniture(Government Found)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who do you support?

S
17%
SD
47%
M
4%
C
3%
V
10%
L
8%
MP
2%
KD
6%
Other
5%

Total votes : 198

Hakons
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakons » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:15 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Senegalboy wrote:Are you religious ?

Yes. I’m Jewish. My nation still comes first

You can't serve the state above God. God is above all and must be revered above all.
“All elements of the national life must be made to drink in the Life which proceedeth from Him: legislation, political institutions, education, marriage and family life, capital and labour.” —Pope Leo XIII

True Alimeria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby True Alimeria » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:15 pm

Thermodolia wrote:Religious beliefs are very important and usually are impossible to shake therefore it’s better to replace it with a belief system that fits with western ideology.

You can say that 1000 times that doesn't matter, but you'll deservingly get in trouble when you advocate discrimination of innocent people.

"Already refuted this stuff. So that's just your dumb assumption."
Yet you haven’t. You might not be an adherent to your religion but there are millions who are.

Uh no.
True Alimeria wrote:Trying to make individual humans synonymous with abstract faiths to excuse stigmatization and judging them by their religious identity?!
Making an idiotic assumption that somehow the content of the religion is relevant, but not what every single believer associates with it?

True Alimeria wrote:And no, all of them drink tons of beer but I tell you they were kickass MUJAHEDINS during the war. Islam is still "somehow" our identity and this completely
refutes your hideous concealed implication that
1) Sunnis behave EXACTLY as their belief system tells them to and
2) that we Sunnis MUST identify ourselves with our faith ONLY by the content of our beliefs, because you said so :)

I also explained my thoughts many times again.

Yes I do. I definitely have a say in how my nation is run

If I wanted to I'd also advocate discrimination against homos in your nation, I don't care, you don't own this country and I also
know that you're no more important than me. I can also be a pile of garbage human being, see, there's no talent behind it :)

If hijabs offend you, that's your problem. Leave Muslim women alone.

"It’s definitely a problem. It views women as lesser."
*(Btw, The only women I need to respect in this case are my Muslim mothers and sisters which you want to persecute)

"Careful liar, you're fooling no one here. Religion =/= individual"
How am I a liar? I haven’t lied about anything.

Won't give you an answer, I'm just showing others that you're a liar.

"To hell with this degenerate ideology, how about that :D"
Then you can leave the West if you don’t like the western ideology.

The point is there's nothing wrong with it ^^ I mean I don't even wanna go anywhere, I like it here.
Actually, I like "Western values" even though I don't believe in one "Western civilization". Germany
is faaar different from the US.

I don’t care. If you don’t like the western ideology you shouldn’t live in the west.

I don't listen to supremacists.

"Besides, I literally wrote that "many Westerners also believe that" so you wouldn't come up with that dumb comment: "abide by the western ideology", you liar."
How am I a liar? I’m just stating my opinion.

By Implying there's a supposed homogenous "Western ideology" and pretending that there's no plurality of values in the damn West itself and that all Westerners share the same views.
There are people in the West who have dangerous and destructive anti-Western political views and this includes Nationalist cretins like you. HUMAN DIGNITY and HUMAN RIGHTS are ALSO
Western values.
And you have the nerve to say only Muslims must them? Just proves that you have a lying attitude.

"Well thank you for admitting you're ill-intentioned and thus we can discredit all your bigoted claims."
I don’t care if you disagree with me at all.

No, it means that all your twisted views can be disregarded, simple as that.

"Tell that to my face :)"
I shall.

Malo morgen :)

"I have every right to not like alcohol as a Muslim, your view WASN'T even asked."
Again this is a public debate forum. I have the ability to lend my views when I want to.

You know very well what I meant with that reply.

"Sounds great to me."
"This proves that you're in NO moral position to talk about how eeevil Islam is hurting your homo-feelings"
Well that’s just not nice. I haven’t said anything mean about you. You could at least give me the same courtesy.

Nothing mean? Should I say I find Omar Mateen great? Or Sun Diego? I mean this rapper claims that "he has killed more homos than HIV", hilarious, man :D
Sounds cool to me. (And I'm not being mean at all)
How pathetic from you.

*PS: I have nothing against homosexuals, but I was trying to make a point.

"Who the fuck asked you? You are an evil person yourself. Your preferences don't matter."
I still have the right to say what I want on this site so long as it doesn’t break the rules.

For the umpteenth time already, your "rights" aren't interesting, they aren't even relevant at all, I'm just pointing out
that all your views can be discredited.

They are if one is living in the West

I do believe in human dignity and democracy, but I also have my own views ofc.
But that's not even important. Social life has nothing to do politics and I'm no
different than others. You don't even fking know me. So stop attacking me.

"Besides if being evil is sooo typically Western,.."
Don’t know what that has to do with anything

You, a Nationalist, embrace Assad for killing innocent citizens and you have the nerve to lecture me about "Western values".
Don't think that I'm taking you seriously at all.

"all that matters is the personality,"
I respectfully disagree

I doubt that you have any respect to me or my views.

"and mine is better than you yours ("sounds great")."
That’s all a matter of opinion.

In this case, it's simple. You unironically said you find oppression great.

I have the right to share my opinions and the right to express how I think my nation, the USA, should be run.

For the umpteenth time, stop making it look like I don't respect other opinions. I just know that human dignity is inviolable
and that harassing women who wear headscarves or advocating oppression is not a fucking "opinion".
Bosnian women were killed in the war because of this, I'm not fucking naive, you're terribly mistaken. I know MY rights.
Besides, "non-Western" opinions are also opinions.

*** As to talking about "rejecting 'degenerate' Western values", I did NOT mean that serious, but I wanted to provoke.Well tbh, for a moment I mistook your flawed views as "Western"-based, but I know better. I'm not even religious. I value lots of Western ethics and rationality and have good (like normal) relations to Germans fyi.
Last edited by True Alimeria on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Motrialh Petalumer §2: "You are Alimerian. Fear nothing and no one but your government and God."#TheTruthIsAlimeria
Read new factbook: August 17th, 1999

Alimerian glory grows with strength

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Shrillland wrote:
Herskerstad wrote:In actual news.

A voter error by a district (Västra Götaland ) has revealed that the Swedish Democrats have gained one additional seat, taking one from the alliance and it's a pretty vital seat as the alliance no longer has equilibrium with the left. Which is a fitting middle finger all things considered given the chest beating the alliance was doing just a day ago.

Doesn't really change all that much except it makes the SD's wedge a little bigger. Unless the Alliance can get the KD to support some revised form of the December Agreement, the only avenue left is a shaky grand coalition.

It would be politically suicidal for either the liberals, and quite dangerous for the centrists to kind of reneg on a bunch of their buildup and planning by jumping ship to the left coalition which Stefan is attempting. Short of that happening the moderates in the alliance will have a crack of the whip as far as I get it, but they can no longer, short of stealing an ally of the left, gain enough seats from what I understand.
Although the stars do not speak, even in being silent they cry out. - John Calvin

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Hakons wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Yes. I’m Jewish. My nation still comes first

You can't serve the state above God. God is above all and must be revered above all.

Doesn't mean you can't follow the law of the land first. Most Christians wouldn't burn a witch these days, in western countries at least.

Hakons
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakons » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:21 pm

North Calaveras wrote:
Senegalboy wrote:But shouldn't God come first cause he's the one you are going to answer to.

"Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"(granted I am not a christian)

at least for Christians, this is often used to say " Be christian but follow the laws of the nation"

That verse tells us to pay taxes, not to enforce the radical view of secularism common in modern society. Regardless, we owe everything to God. Giving onto God what is God's is doing everything for the benefit of Him and His Church.

Secularism isn't exactly traditional to Christianity. The Bible was written and canonized a thousand years before the concept of secularism. As soon as Christians were powerful enough, Christianity became the state religion. First it was Rome, and then it was wherever Christian civilization was until secularism took hold in the 19th century.
“All elements of the national life must be made to drink in the Life which proceedeth from Him: legislation, political institutions, education, marriage and family life, capital and labour.” —Pope Leo XIII

Hakons
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakons » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Hakons wrote:

Doesn't mean you can't follow the law of the land first. Most Christians wouldn't burn a witch these days, in western countries at least.

Witch burning is not doctrine in Christianity, my goodness. If a law violates my faith, I will not obey it, since God's Law is inherently perfect and above civil law.

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Hakons wrote:
Albrenia wrote:

Witch burning is not doctrine in Christianity, my goodness. If a law violates my faith, I will not obey it, since God's Law is inherently perfect and above civil law.

Isn't there a verse in Exodus about not suffering witches to live? I could be mistaken, since it's been a while.

Hakons
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakons » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:33 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Hakons wrote:

Isn't there a verse in Exodus about not suffering witches to live? I could be mistaken, since it's been a while.

I'm not aware of it, though I don't memorize verses all that much. With the purifying purpose of the Old Law taken up by the crucifixion of Christ, the New Law that Christians profess does not include many of the levitical laws and ordinances. If there is a verse that says to kill witches, it is not Christian doctrine because we do not follow the Old Law.

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Hakons wrote:
Albrenia wrote:

I'm not aware of it, though I don't memorize verses all that much. With the purifying purpose of the Old Law taken up by the crucifixion of Christ, the New Law that Christians profess does not include many of the levitical laws and ordinances. If there is a verse that says to kill witches, it is not Christian doctrine because we do not follow the Old Law.

Ah. Would this mean that Jewish people should be burning witches, then?

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Hakons wrote:

Ah. Would this mean that Jewish people should be burning witches, then?

No. Because that’s not something we do
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Guys just make a thread and stop threadjacking.
Although the stars do not speak, even in being silent they cry out. - John Calvin

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Herskerstad wrote:Guys just make a thread and stop threadjacking.

Sorry. Ignore my question and continue on.

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Herskerstad wrote:Guys just make a thread and stop threadjacking.

Sorry. Ignore my question and continue on.

It's fine, it happens. It's just that right now there are some important developments that's going on with the negotiations and that really is the natural focus of where the thread should be heading.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:06 pm

True Alimeria wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Religious beliefs are very important and usually are impossible to shake therefore it’s better to replace it with a belief system that fits with western ideology.

You can say that 1000 times that doesn't matter, but you'll deservingly get in trouble when you advocate discrimination of innocent people.

How am I going to get in trouble when I advocate that people should assimilate?

Yet you haven’t. You might not be an adherent to your religion but there are millions who are.

Liar.
True Alimeria wrote:Trying to make individual humans synonymous with abstract faiths to excuse stigmatization and judging them by their religious identity?!
Making an idiotic assumption that somehow the content of the religion is relevant, but not what every single believer associates with it?

True Alimeria wrote:And no, all of them drink tons of beer but I tell you they were kickass MUJAHEDINS during the war. Islam is still "somehow" our identity and this completely
2) that we Sunnis MUST identify ourselves with our faith ONLY by the content of our beliefs, because you said so :)

I haven’t lied. As I said before just because you or a some others you know don’t follow your faith doesn’t mean that millions do

If I wanted to I'd also advocate discrimination against homos in your nation,

It would be your right to do so.

I don't care, you don't own this country and I also
know that you're no more important than me. I can also be a pile of garbage human being, see, there's no talent behind it :)

> Says I don’t care
> Proceeds to show that they care quite a lot

Ok then.

Religious hardcoverings have no place in the public sphere. They only serve to disunite the people.

*(Btw, The only women I need to respect in this case are my Muslim mothers and sisters which you want to persecute)

You should respect all women. I don’t want to persecute anyone. I just want people to assimilate and ditch their backward ways

Saying I’m a liar doesn’t show that I’m a lair. All it does is show you can’t debate.

"To hell with this degenerate ideology, how about that :D"

The point is there's nothing wrong with it ^^

I disagree

I mean I don't even wanna go anywhere, I like it here.
Actually, I like "Western values" even though I don't believe in one "Western civilization". Germany

Tough shit. And you already said you didn’t like western values.

I don’t care. If you don’t like the western ideology you shouldn’t live in the west.

Apparently you do.

"Besides, I literally wrote that "many Westerners also believe that" so you wouldn't come up with that dumb comment: "abide by the western ideology", you liar."

By Implying there's a supposed homogenous "Western ideology" and pretending that there's no plurality of values in the damn West itself and that all Westerners share the same views.

Outside of a few things the West is pretty much homogeneous in its ideology.

There are people in the West who have dangerous and destructive anti-Western political views and this includes Nationalist cretins like you

Well that’s not nice. I haven’t called you a cretin.

. HUMAN DIGNITY and HUMAN RIGHTS are ALSO
Western values.

Meh.

And you have the nerve to say only Muslims must them? Just proves that you have a lying attitude.

No it doesn’t make me a liar, it would make me a hypocrite if anything.

"Well thank you for admitting you're ill-intentioned and thus we can discredit all your bigoted claims."

If you want to disregard my views you can just ignore me and stop quoting me. However since you haven’t done that, it proves that you want to listen to what I say.

"I have every right to not like alcohol as a Muslim, your view WASN'T even asked."
Again this is a public debate forum. I have the ability to lend my views when I want to.

No I didn’t I don’t know what people mean. That’s why I ask instead of assuming they are liars

"Sounds great to me."
"This proves that you're in NO moral position to talk about how eeevil Islam is hurting your homo-feelings"
Well that’s just not nice. I haven’t said anything mean about you. You could at least give me the same courtesy.

Nothing mean? Should I say I find Omar Mateen great? Or Sun Diego? I mean this rapper claims that "he has killed more homos than HIV", hilarious, man :D

As I said before you have the right to do so

How pathetic from you.

You have the right to be pathetic.

I highly doubt that.

"Who the fuck asked you? You are an evil person yourself. Your preferences don't matter."
I still have the right to say what I want on this site so long as it doesn’t break the rules.

For the umpteenth time already, your "rights" aren't interesting, they aren't even relevant at all, I'm just pointing out

I still have the right to say them. If you don’t want to hear them put me on ignore or stop quoting me.

But that's not even important. Social life has nothing to do politics and I'm no

I’m not attacking you at all. I’m just stating my opinions on immigration, social issues and other things. It’s a damn shame that you want to shut down debate.

You, a Nationalist, embrace Assad for killing innocent citizens and you have the nerve to lecture me about "Western values".
I don't take you seriously at all.

Well you seem to.

I respectfully disagree

Well you would be wrong.

Yet you continue to attack the poster instead of the post.

I have the right to share my opinions and the right to express how I think my nation, the USA, should be run.

For the umpteenth time, stop making it look like I don't respect other opinions.

Well you don’t. As evidenced here:

And here:
Careful liar, you're fooling no one here. Religion =/= individual"

And here:

That to me sounds like you don’t approve of other opinions besides your own.

I just know that human dignity is inviolable
and that harassing women who wear headscarves or advocating oppression is not a fucking "opinion".

See you are doing it again. Attempting to stop the debate because you can’t debate me.

Bosnian women were killed in the war because of this, I'm not fucking naive, you're terribly mistaken. I know MY rights.

But apparently you don’t realize that those rights extend to others.

Besides, "non-Western" opinions are also opinions

Never said that they where not.

*** As to talking about "rejecting 'degenerate' Western values", I did NOT mean that serious, but I wanted to provoke.

So you are admitting to trolling?

Well tbh, for a moment I mistook your flawed views as "Western"-based, but I know better. I'm not even religious.

And?
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Honestly, somewhat disappointed with the SD's results. Still, steps in the right direction.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:09 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Honestly, somewhat disappointed with the SD's results. Still, steps in the right direction.

Do they know when the final numbers will be in?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Albrenia wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Honestly, somewhat disappointed with the SD's results. Still, steps in the right direction.

Do they know when the final numbers will be in?

I haven't heard, but current projections are putting the SD rather short of the ~22% they were hoping for. Of course, that was always optimistic, but still.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:25 pm

That sure happened.
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
MTF transperson. She/her. Lives in Sweden.
Also, N A N A ! ! !
Gallade wrote:Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜

Ethel mermania wrote:to therns is to transend the pettiness of the field of play into the field of dreams.

US-SSR
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby US-SSR » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:34 pm

The 1/4 of me that is Swedish is happy that the Nazis did worse than many feared they would. Keep up the good work, my father's mother's people.
8:46

We're not going to control the pandemic!

It is a slaughter and not just a political dispute.

"The scraps of narcissism, the rotten remnants of conspiracy theories, the offal of sour grievance, the half-eaten bits of resentment flow by. They do not cohere. But they move in the same, insistent current of self, self, self."

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:41 pm

True Alimeria wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:I really don’t care. Mind you I’ve been called Stalin, the Red Fascist, a Fascist, and an anti-theist.

^ This dumb comment has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote, seems like you wanna fancy your nonsense with more nonsense to make you look "cooler".

Already refuted this stuff. So that's just your dumb assumption.

Apologize? No. I’m saying that you should get rid of it.

You have no say!

It’s definitely a problem. It views women as lesser.

Careful liar, you're fooling no one here. Religion =/= individual

Then you can live in Middle East then. When you live in the west you abide by the western ideology.

To hell with this degenerate ideolog, how about that :D
Nothing wrong with saying it (Also, I'm Bosnian, so I have nothing to do with the Middle East)

Besides, I literally wrote that "many Westerners also believe that" so you wouldn't come up with that dumb comment: "abide by the western ideology", you liar.

Not trying to fool anyone here.

Liar.

You seem to take this personally. Are you Bosnian?

You KNOW why I wrote this. We Bosnian Muslims are SUNNI, the stuff that I mentioned after proves all your distorted views wrong!

-- >It’s not exactly concealed.

Well thank you for admitting you're ill-intentioned and thus we can discredit all your bigoted claims.

Because you live in the west.

I don't give a damn. And I know I don't have to ;)

If you don’t want alcohol go live in SA.

Tell that to my face :)

And my opinion is that alcohol is great. Social drinking is awesome. It’s my opinion deal with it.

I didn't even ask for your damn opinion, are you trying to distract from the point I was making?
I have every right to not like alcohol as a Muslim, your view WASN'T even asked.

"Well Assad, being an Alawite, is a very Western-oriented guy, although he believes in tyranny, oppression and executing political dissidents.
But HEY, at least he doesn't yell the tekbir while killing people, so all his deeds are totally irrelevant and he can be promoted because he HAPPENS
to not be a Sunni."
Sounds great to me.

You didn't even address my point, but just exposed yourself. How dumb.
This proves that you're in NO moral position to talk about how eeevil Islam is hurting your homo-feelings

I don’t give a shit.

Who the fuck asked you? You are an evil person yourself. Your preferences don't matter.

Actually they are very relevant because I want people who fit with the western ideas.

I don't give a shit. And these stupid "western values" aren't even relevant.
Besides if being evil is sooo typically Western,..

If you aren’t going to assimilate or accept western ideas then it is definitely my business.

You don't even know me. And screw Western ideas, all that matters is the personality, and mine is better than you yours ("sounds great").

You are coming into my nation.

Damn right! :)
Well actually you don't even own this nation, you aren't even asked, so I don't care :)

You can stay and be part of the problem then.

You are the problem, not me.

True Alimeria wrote:

Uh no.

If I wanted to I'd also advocate discrimination against homos in your nation, I don't care, you don't own this country and I also

"To hell with this degenerate ideology, how about that "

The point is there's nothing wrong with it ^^ I mean I don't even wanna go anywhere, I like it here.

There are people in the West who have dangerous and destructive anti-Western political views and this includes Nationalist cretins like you. HUMAN DIGNITY and HUMAN RIGHTS are ALSO
Western values.

"Tell that to my face"
I shall.

Malo morgen

"Sounds great to me."

Nothing mean? Should I say I find Omar Mateen great? Or Sun Diego? I mean this rapper claims that "he has killed more homos than HIV", hilarious, man
How pathetic from you.

Don't think that I'm taking you seriously at all.

I respectfully disagree

For the umpteenth time, stop making it look like I don't respect other opinions. I just know that human dignity is inviolable
Besides, "non-Western" opinions are also opinions.

*** As to talking about "rejecting 'degenerate' Western values", I did NOT mean that serious, but I wanted to provoke.Well tbh, for a moment I mistook your flawed views as "Western"-based, but I know better. I'm not even religious. I value lots of Western ethics and rationality and have good (like normal) relations to Germans fyi.

*** 3 day ban for flamebait/flaming ***

You're allowed to disagree with other posters. You're allowed to question their honesty. You're NOT allowed to purposely provoke them, which you admit to doing. Although you are allowed to tell other people that you think their position is dumb, the sheer number of times you go out of your way to reiterate it here just adds to the impression that you're trying to piss off Thermodolia. And "you yourself are an evil person" is definitely attacking the poster, not the argument.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Soviet-mongol
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet-mongol » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:38 am

Sweden does not belong only to "ethnic Swedes" or whatever that means, but to all people from poor countries. Only racist would object this.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:41 am

Soviet-mongol wrote:Sweden does not belong only to "ethnic Swedes" or whatever that means, but to all people from poor countries. Only racist would object this.

No, that is not how it works, people who do not agree with you are not automatically racist. And neither is opposition to immigration or refugees to sweden, or an increase of either of those to do with ethnic swedes being only allowed, but actual problems that have not been handled properly.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Soviet-mongol
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet-mongol » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Soviet-mongol wrote:Sweden does not belong only to "ethnic Swedes" or whatever that means, but to all people from poor countries. Only racist would object this.

No, that is not how it works, people who do not agree with you are not automatically racist. And neither is opposition to immigration or refugees to sweden, or an increase of either of those to do with ethnic swedes being only allowed, but actual problems that have not been handled properly.

So you believe Sweden or any other European country should not have open border just because of some abstract concept of nationhood? Well sorry to say, but this way was Hitler thinking.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:

He's being s a r c a s t i c
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:50 am

Soviet-mongol wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:No, that is not how it works, people who do not agree with you are not automatically racist. And neither is opposition to immigration or refugees to sweden, or an increase of either of those to do with ethnic swedes being only allowed, but actual problems that have not been handled properly.

So you believe Sweden or any other European country should not have open border just because of some abstract concept of nationhood? Well sorry to say, but this way was Hitler thinking.
No, thats not at all what i believe in, i more than support immigrants and refugees coming to my nation as long as they follow the law and dont act like cunts, thats my general approach to anyone really, but there are legitimate reasons to oppose further immigration if aspects of the immigrant community have caused actual problems, or because of a government failure to tackle them effectively. Or if your country does not have the infrastructure to support more adequately.

Also comparing me to hitler, fucking get over yourself and dont ever try and paint me as a fucking racist ever again

Valrifell wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:No, that is not how it works, people who do not agree with you are not automatically racist. And neither is opposition to immigration or refugees to sweden, or an increase of either of those to do with ethnic swedes being only allowed, but actual problems that have not been handled properly.

He's being s a r c a s t i c
Doubt it given his post history.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General