NATION

PASSWORD

Would you give your kids to Trump?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:17 am

Grenartia wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:Well, that's true. You need money for housing, heating, lighting, food, clothing, and some nice things...

A little spending, especially a good deal, can be pleasant

But once you reach the level where you have a comfortable existance, research shows that people enjoy the things they buy for shorter lengths of time and might not enjoy the simple pleasures of life at all.

It's all about the optimum point. Perfect amount of money for comfortable living, and still getting enjoyment out of it.

As I recall, the specific figure for this limit in the US is $70k a year.

I would say the sweet spot is more like 120,000 a year. 70,000 seems awfully trite for the current economic situation.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:19 am

Soldati Senza Confini wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

I would say the sweet spot is more like 120,000 a year. 70,000 seems awfully trite for the current economic situation.

70k is what I recall seeing a year or two ago, and I know prices haven't shot up enough to justify an extra 50k since then.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:21 am

Grenartia wrote:

70k is what I recall seeing a year or two ago, and I know prices haven't shot up enough to justify an extra 50k since then.

I suppose, but then I might be biased.

Because most of my money while single (assuming I earned that much money, because I am single) would go to going to bars/clubs and meeting women and traveling throughout Mexico and El Salvador and do that down there as well, and that can get hella expensive.
Last edited by Soldati Senza Confini on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:21 am

Grenartia wrote:

I found the link which gave £50,000 GBP/$75,000 USD as the optimum figure. But it was eight years ago.

This current (Feb this year) figure gives the number as $90-100,000 USD.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:22 am

The Free Joy State wrote:

I found the link which gave £50,000 GBP/$75,000 USD as the optimum figure. But it was eight years ago.

This current figure gives the number as $90-100,000 USD.

So I wasn't too far off :p

Thank you :hug:

Irish Laren
Attaché

Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Irish Laren » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:23 am

I don't actually want children, but if i had them, hmm, i mean, he is already 70, so in my opinion he's way too old to have children
Catholic
I do not use NS stats
History of Irish Laren
Political Parties
Independent: The leader of the now banned group called "Feck the Brits" called for a civil war in Irish Laren if the President doesn't uplift the ban and ban all the British people and everything British. Which got him arrested just an hour ago and President Dave Hagen reacted to this by saying: "We do not accept such threats simply because they doesn't like the UK, we had a harsh past, but after all, the UK and Ireland are both trade partners of Irish Laren, even when Irish Laren was under British rule", the INP condemns the ant-British group and supports the President

No stereotypes about Irish Laren and Ireland please!
If ya wanna attack me personally then leave me alone

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:23 am

Perhaps, but welfare isn't optional for those paying it. Giving my kids to a "Sugar Daddy" who wants them isn't the same thing as leeching off the hardworking middle and lower class Americans. But then we are getting into the welfare argument which isn't what the topic is about. Even if Trump were to fall ill and die, because he's legally the father of the child he's also legally entitled to the inheritance, which is still a step up considering the amount of wealth accumulated by Trump.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:30 am

So as per usual IM proposes a ridiculous hypothetical and proceeds to get pissy when people don't say what he wants them to say.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:33 am

Checked my post history and I fucking found this. Oh my fucking god.
Infected Mushroom wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
I'm still waiting for that bloke to show me where I said these people should be allowed to stay here illegally. Really.

Just don’t use “The Children” as a pro-illegal immigration card.

I dislike these types of arguments.

Salandriagado
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salandriagado » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:37 am

Purpelia wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:Luxury does not really provide more joy than a comfortable but frugal middle-class life iirc, and I would be able to provide that for my hypothetical children. And fake friendships are probably less fulfilling than real ones, but I've never been rich enough to be in that situation, so I can't be sure.
I also feel that I would be able to provide a more caring, supportive home for my hypothetical children than Donald Trump would, and his age makes it so they would have to deal with the sadness of their father dying at a younger age than most children do.

You are joking, right? Of course wealth provides more joy than anything else. It's simple logic.

- You don't have to work for a living and can thus devote 100% of your time and energy to joy.
We common people spend our entire lives struggling to ensure we have enough wealth to get through the day and hopefully a future where we can keep up struggling with no less difficulty but at least some semblance of morbid consistency. Thus our pleasure time is severely restricted and our energy remaining to spend in that time limited and drained. Rich people don't have those concerns. They have all the time and energy in the world to devote to nothing but them self. Ergo where as our lives are mostly work and little play theirs can be all play. Ergo they can have a net total of more joy per lifetime than we can.

- You are not restricted in the resources you can spend on joy.
Again, same thing. You don't have to be the sort of person that enjoys crashing million dollars worth of car into lampposts or drinking bottles of vine more costly than you or I'll make in a year. You can be. Who are we to judge? But you don't have to. The sheer fact that you do not have to worry about money means that any demand you have no matter how extravagant or mundane can be yours at no perceivable cost. You don't have to make a choice between buying two video games or between sending your kids to school and buying your self a new car. You just do both. At once. Or at any pace you like because you can.
This is something we common people can simply never approach because we are limited and thus for us every single choice is a painful morbid tradeoff where we give up many glorious options in favor of just one whose satisfaction can newer reach that which could have been attained had we had them all.

- You don't have to think about the consequences of your action and can thus enjoy all pleasures even those ordinarily forbidden to you.
Again, does this need explaining? Do I need to tell you how and why every age has its own stupid rules that only serve to keep us down? Don't do this, don't eat that, don't have sex that way etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum. And no matter what people just won't shut up about these. And they will gleefully use them as a club with which to drive you into the ground in a struggle for limited resources.
If you are rich however you get to simply ignore these people because you are not a part of that struggle. You don't have to care what others think about you because a) you can buy people off and b) those you can't buy off can't touch you. See the romantic poets for an example. Look at how they lived and took pleasure in life in ways that would, if not for their wealth and stature have gotten them shunned.

So of course wealth breeds pleasure. It enables pleasure. It is what you and I and all others desperately need to propel us to the true state of freedom. That is why every utopian futurist out there keeps talking about a post scarcity world. That's just another way of saying a world where everyone is rich and we can thus have fun.

PS. Frugality is frankly one of the saddest aspects of the human condition. It is a tool, and an useful one at that for rationing the meager time and resources we have. But it's very existence is a morbid reminder of just how strapped we are for said resources.

This is absolutely not true. Above ~$75k/year income (or wealth sufficient to maintain such a lifestyle), happiness doesn't increase with wealth/income. Hedonic baselines are real.
Cosara wrote:
Anachronous Rex wrote:Good thing most a majority of people aren't so small-minded, and frightened of other's sexuality.

Over 40% (including me), are, so I fixed the post for accuracy.

Vilatania wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
Notice that the link is to the notes from a university course on probability. You clearly have nothing beyond the most absurdly simplistic understanding of the subject.
By choosing 1, you no longer have 0 probability of choosing 1. End of subject.

(read up the quote stack)

Deal. £3000 do?[/quote]

Of course.[/quote]

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:41 am

Yeah maybe to baby sit for an hour or something

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:42 am

In the hypothetical case I were to somehow have kids, I wouldn't mind them hanging out with the Trumps. Barron seems like a good kid, a bit quiet, but overall nice. I would be the other over-protective dude who menacingly stands over those who attempt to start stuff with hypothetical child and Barron because no man should be judged by their father's actions.

Kids'll be kids, and I'll let kids be kids.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:45 am

Thanatttynia wrote:
No he doesn't deserve a chance to be exceptionally rich and powerful.

He deserves a fair shot a life. That's all he is entitled to. Anything above that is not particularly my problem as his parent.

This is my position but I guess it sort of defeats itself if he immediately inherits all your money after you die. If you're going to pass on your wealth to people who didn't earn it anyway, you may as well see them enjoy it.

The majority of my wealth will be going to organizations I support like the world wildlife fund.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Shaggtopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggtopia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:09 am

Purpelia wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:Luxury does not really provide more joy than a comfortable but frugal middle-class life iirc, and I would be able to provide that for my hypothetical children. And fake friendships are probably less fulfilling than real ones, but I've never been rich enough to be in that situation, so I can't be sure.
I also feel that I would be able to provide a more caring, supportive home for my hypothetical children than Donald Trump would, and his age makes it so they would have to deal with the sadness of their father dying at a younger age than most children do.

You are joking, right? Of course wealth provides more joy than anything else. It's simple logic.

- You don't have to work for a living and can thus devote 100% of your time and energy to joy.
We common people spend our entire lives struggling to ensure we have enough wealth to get through the day and hopefully a future where we can keep up struggling with no less difficulty but at least some semblance of morbid consistency. Thus our pleasure time is severely restricted and our energy remaining to spend in that time limited and drained. Rich people don't have those concerns. They have all the time and energy in the world to devote to nothing but them self. Ergo where as our lives are mostly work and little play theirs can be all play. Ergo they can have a net total of more joy per lifetime than we can.

- You are not restricted in the resources you can spend on joy.
Again, same thing. You don't have to be the sort of person that enjoys crashing million dollars worth of car into lampposts or drinking bottles of vine more costly than you or I'll make in a year. You can be. Who are we to judge? But you don't have to. The sheer fact that you do not have to worry about money means that any demand you have no matter how extravagant or mundane can be yours at no perceivable cost. You don't have to make a choice between buying two video games or between sending your kids to school and buying your self a new car. You just do both. At once. Or at any pace you like because you can.
This is something we common people can simply never approach because we are limited and thus for us every single choice is a painful morbid tradeoff where we give up many glorious options in favor of just one whose satisfaction can newer reach that which could have been attained had we had them all.

- You don't have to think about the consequences of your action and can thus enjoy all pleasures even those ordinarily forbidden to you.
Again, does this need explaining? Do I need to tell you how and why every age has its own stupid rules that only serve to keep us down? Don't do this, don't eat that, don't have sex that way etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum. And no matter what people just won't shut up about these. And they will gleefully use them as a club with which to drive you into the ground in a struggle for limited resources.
If you are rich however you get to simply ignore these people because you are not a part of that struggle. You don't have to care what others think about you because a) you can buy people off and b) those you can't buy off can't touch you. See the romantic poets for an example. Look at how they lived and took pleasure in life in ways that would, if not for their wealth and stature have gotten them shunned.

So of course wealth breeds pleasure. It enables pleasure. It is what you and I and all others desperately need to propel us to the true state of freedom. That is why every utopian futurist out there keeps talking about a post scarcity world. That's just another way of saying a world where everyone is rich and we can thus have fun.

PS. Frugality is frankly one of the saddest aspects of the human condition. It is a tool, and an useful one at that for rationing the meager time and resources we have. But it's very existence is a morbid reminder of just how strapped we are for said resources.

this has gotta be IC, right? I mean greed as a Virtue? When has that ever been sustainable? How did opulence work for Rome? I get the post scarcity bit but that only works if we don't have a cabal sitting on a dragon hoard of resources to make Smaug's look like pocket change and holding it for ransom against what scraps remain. Happiness at the expense others is ultimately harmful to the self, the French aristocracy figured that out the hard way. So what's truly better a few generations of delicious cake followed by bloody revolution or generations taught from birth to find joy in the simple, strength to improve not only the self but the conditions of those around you, modesty when triumphant and humility in failure. I can't speak for anyone else but I'd wager most of you would rather have a neighbor who's core beliefs are built upon empathy compassion and altruism than a neighbor that'll raid your fridge at two in the morning, pawns your bike to pay for a new flat screen TV and yells at you to get off their lawn while you're sitting on your porch.
From the Desk of The Speaker
Loyal Face of The Grand Nobody
John LeGrand III
Shaggtopia, Apathy

Hatterleigh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hatterleigh » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:15 am

The Burke Islands wrote:Erm, no, nothing against Trump’s parenting skills, but I want to actually raise my own child.

Same
✦ ✦ ✦ The Free Domain of Hatterleigh ✦ ✦ ✦
National News Network: William Botrum entering last days in office - President-elect Rood preparing or term
Overview of Hatterleigh | William Botrum, Hatterleigh's President | Hatterlese Embassy Program | I don't use NS stats.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:28 am

Shaggtopia wrote:this has gotta be IC, right?

Nope. I mean it.

Let me make this clear and simple. Who ever tells you that being rich won't make you happier might as well be telling you that the earth is flat.

I mean greed as a Virtue?

Morality has no place in this conversation any more than it would in one about the shape of the earth or the speed of light. Which is why I newer even bothered to address it. This discussion is about objective reality which exists beyond our control whether we like it or not. And it is objectively true that the amount of wealth you own has a direct measurable effect on your ability to enjoy life for the reasons I explained. How we feel about that fact, which incidentally is all morality is, is utterly irrelevant for it can neither change nor erase it any more than it can bend the earth flat.

When has that ever been sustainable?

And again, what does this have to do with anything? When exactly did I mention sustainability? When have I in fact mentioned anything other than the objective fact that wealth makes happiness more reachable and my personal dislike of my lacking of it?

How did opulence work for Rome? I get the post scarcity bit but that only works if we don't have a cabal sitting on a dragon hoard of resources to make Smaug's look like pocket change and holding it for ransom against what scraps remain.

Which is why I explicitly called the people speaking of that sort of thing "utopian" which, if you look the word up refers to a society that is both idealized as perfect and impossible to attain. Had you taken the time to understand my writing you would have realized that in mentioning these people I was holding them up as an example of individuals who understand my argument even if their conclusions sadly lead to dreams which are impossible to attain. In fact, the very fact it drives them to have such dreams is proof of just how much this fact is real. But I digress.

Happiness at the expense others is ultimately harmful to the self, the French aristocracy figured that out the hard way. So what's truly better a few generations of delicious cake followed by bloody revolution or generations taught from birth to find joy in the simple, strength to improve not only the self but the conditions of those around you, modesty when triumphant and humility in failure. I can't speak for anyone else but I'd wager most of you would rather have a neighbor who's core beliefs are built upon empathy compassion and altruism than a neighbor that'll raid your fridge at two in the morning, pawns your bike to pay for a new flat screen TV and yells at you to get off their lawn while you're sitting on your porch.

And again, what possible relevance does any of this have with the objective fact that at any given moment in time the amount of wealth you have has a direct and measurable positive effect on your odds of being happy?

You seem to be either very confused or hell bent on dragging me into an argument that I newer made. And honestly I can not see a reason for this other than perhaps your desperate desire to deny the fact we both are losers in the game of life who newer shall have the objective benefits of wealth. And let me just cut you off in that effort by saying that no matter how hard you argue reality ain't going away.
Last edited by Purpelia on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:36 am

Danceria wrote:In the hypothetical case I were to somehow have kids, I wouldn't mind them hanging out with the Trumps. Barron seems like a good kid, a bit quiet, but overall nice. I would be the other over-protective dude who menacingly stands over those who attempt to start stuff with hypothetical child and Barron because no man should be judged by their father's actions.

Kids'll be kids, and I'll let kids be kids.

But in what world does Trump have the skills to actually raise a child adequately for life? I don't mean just showering them in cash, really teaching them.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:37 am

Genivaria wrote:Checked my post history and I fucking found this. Oh my fucking god.
Infected Mushroom wrote:
Just don’t use “The Children” as a pro-illegal immigration card.

I dislike these types of arguments.

It's Mushroom. Inane and vapid OPs are his specialty.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Are you fucking high?

Have you seen most of the stuff he posts?

...good point.
IM are you fucking sober?

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
Have you seen most of the stuff he posts?

...good point.

Let me point out this is an insult to drunks, and I am drunk right now.
Last edited by Soldati Senza Confini on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Genivaria wrote:...good point.

Let me point out this is an insult to drunks, and I am drunk right now.

SSC, always the roastmaster.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:07 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I wouldn't lift a finger to help Trump if his life were at risk, I'm not going to give him a child of mine. The thought alone makes me want to hurl.

If Donald Trump was drowning, and only you could save him, what kind of sandwich would you make?

A veggie one, with avocado.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Unstoppable Empire of Doom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unstoppable Empire of Doom » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:13 pm

He is 70 years old and doesn't appear to be in great health.

He seems to lack moral values.

I don't know if he spent time with his own children but I suspect they were raised by their mothers/servents.

Anyone connected to trump will have to put up with a lot of hate and death threats.

A father would take a bullet for his child. Trump would take a selfie at most.

I can feed, cloth, house, protect, and educate my child well enough. Nobody requires a golden toilet and lunch imported from Lichtenstein.

Finally I'm pretty sure trump would refuse to raise someone else's child. Especially if they are not white.
Whoever said "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink" has clearly never drown a horse.

KingFerdinand1
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 29, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby KingFerdinand1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Id Give Everything To Trump.
Very Pro: President Of The United States Donald Trump, Invading North Korea, UTTLAND
Pro: Alozia
Anti: China, Socialists, Immigration
Very Anti: Dentali, Hillary, Communism, Communist Patagonia
"Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken." - Donald Trump, President of the United States

Political Compass: +8.88, +7.38

Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:16 pm

KingFerdinand1 wrote:Id Give Everything To Trump.

what about your butt
Are these "human rights" in the room with us right now?
★彡 Professional pessimist. Reactionary socialist and gamer liberationist. Coffee addict. Fun at parties 彡★
Freedom is when people agree with you, and the more people you can force to act like they agree the freer society is
You are the trolley problem's conductor. You could stop the train in time but you do not. Nobody knows you're part of the equation. You satisfy your bloodlust and get away with it every time

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General