NATION

PASSWORD

UK Politics Thread VIII—Can't Let EU Go

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

If a general election were held today who would you vote for?

Conservatives
122
16%
Labour
228
30%
Liberal Democrats
128
17%
Greens
37
5%
UKIP
135
18%
SNP
26
3%
Plaid Cymru
7
1%
Sinn Fein/SDLP
26
3%
DUP/UUP
12
2%
Other
34
5%
 
Total votes : 755

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36656
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:49 am

Irish Laren wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Yeah i know its official name and i know it has a large conservative aspect to its political make up, because i am irish.

Dont lecture me.


You just told me otherwise, and i know that you are Irish, your signature says it all

I call it the south, because it is to the south of me, why are you being do fucking pedantic over this?
Scary Spooky Red Mans! Ohhhh! An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Egalitarian Loyal to Dragonstone

Oh i know what it is.. Suzanna.. it is you who doth not know what i ith, for i am Man Beast. Hunter of Elk, Lover of women, Sovereign of the Moon. Oh cat got your tongue? We shall cook that cat in a salty broth, Man Beast! Ill treat your like a discuss you piece of shit! Fix my Lanyard ya fuck!

Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Irish Laren
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Irish Laren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:52 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
You just told me otherwise, and i know that you are Irish, your signature says it all

I call it the south, because it is to the south of me, why are you being do fucking pedantic over this?


Maybe you call the Republic of Ireland like that, but it isn't called like that, and don't swear at me
Catholic
I do not use NS stats
History of Irish Laren
Political Parties
Independent: The leader of the now banned group called "Feck the Brits" called for a civil war in Irish Laren if the President doesn't uplift the ban and ban all the British people and everything British. Which got him arrested just an hour ago and President Dave Hagen reacted to this by saying: "We do not accept such threats simply because they doesn't like the UK, we had a harsh past, but after all, the UK and Ireland are both trade partners of Irish Laren, even when Irish Laren was under British rule", the INP condemns the ant-British group and supports the President

No stereotypes about Irish Laren and Ireland please!
If ya wanna attack me personally then leave me alone

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36656
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:53 am

Irish Laren wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:I call it the south, because it is to the south of me, why are you being do fucking pedantic over this?


Maybe you call the Republic of Ireland like that, but it isn't called like that, and don't swear at me

Ascend over thine self thusly
Scary Spooky Red Mans! Ohhhh! An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Egalitarian Loyal to Dragonstone

Oh i know what it is.. Suzanna.. it is you who doth not know what i ith, for i am Man Beast. Hunter of Elk, Lover of women, Sovereign of the Moon. Oh cat got your tongue? We shall cook that cat in a salty broth, Man Beast! Ill treat your like a discuss you piece of shit! Fix my Lanyard ya fuck!

Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Irish Laren
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Irish Laren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:55 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
Maybe you call the Republic of Ireland like that, but it isn't called like that, and don't swear at me

Ascend over thine self thusly


Excuse me? So you are basically flaming at me because i disagree with you? Just get over it
Catholic
I do not use NS stats
History of Irish Laren
Political Parties
Independent: The leader of the now banned group called "Feck the Brits" called for a civil war in Irish Laren if the President doesn't uplift the ban and ban all the British people and everything British. Which got him arrested just an hour ago and President Dave Hagen reacted to this by saying: "We do not accept such threats simply because they doesn't like the UK, we had a harsh past, but after all, the UK and Ireland are both trade partners of Irish Laren, even when Irish Laren was under British rule", the INP condemns the ant-British group and supports the President

No stereotypes about Irish Laren and Ireland please!
If ya wanna attack me personally then leave me alone

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36656
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 am

Irish Laren wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Ascend over thine self thusly


Excuse me? So you are basically flaming at me because i disagree with you? Just get over it

lol what?

You are the one who needs to get over yourself, you are getting so worked up over me calling the republic to the south, which i do because its to the south of me, funnily enough. This is a complete non issue that you are getting annoyed over, and im not wasting any more time on it.

Also thats not even flaming. See if you think it is, then report it to the mods.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scary Spooky Red Mans! Ohhhh! An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Egalitarian Loyal to Dragonstone

Oh i know what it is.. Suzanna.. it is you who doth not know what i ith, for i am Man Beast. Hunter of Elk, Lover of women, Sovereign of the Moon. Oh cat got your tongue? We shall cook that cat in a salty broth, Man Beast! Ill treat your like a discuss you piece of shit! Fix my Lanyard ya fuck!

Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
An Alan Smithee Nation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1881
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:59 am

Beer sales restricted because of CO2 shortage

Outrageous, the government must fall!

User avatar
Irish Laren
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Irish Laren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:01 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
Excuse me? So you are basically flaming at me because i disagree with you? Just get over it

lol what?

You are the one who needs to get over yourself, you are getting so worked up over me calling the republic to the south, which i do because its to the south of me, funnily enough. This is a complete non issue that you are getting annoyed over, and im not wasting any more time on it.

Also thats not even flaming. See if you think it is, then report it to the mods.


You called me "fucking padentic", and Belfast-Dublin goes to south, but that doesn't mean the Republic of Ireland is not called the south or Southern Ireland, That's like when i am saying Southern Netherlands to Belgium, and don't tell me what to do
Catholic
I do not use NS stats
History of Irish Laren
Political Parties
Independent: The leader of the now banned group called "Feck the Brits" called for a civil war in Irish Laren if the President doesn't uplift the ban and ban all the British people and everything British. Which got him arrested just an hour ago and President Dave Hagen reacted to this by saying: "We do not accept such threats simply because they doesn't like the UK, we had a harsh past, but after all, the UK and Ireland are both trade partners of Irish Laren, even when Irish Laren was under British rule", the INP condemns the ant-British group and supports the President

No stereotypes about Irish Laren and Ireland please!
If ya wanna attack me personally then leave me alone

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36656
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:01 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:Beer sales restricted because of CO2 shortage

Outrageous, the government must fall!

This is the greatest challenge facing the British people, complete and utter collapse is upon them if this is not fixed!
Scary Spooky Red Mans! Ohhhh! An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Egalitarian Loyal to Dragonstone

Oh i know what it is.. Suzanna.. it is you who doth not know what i ith, for i am Man Beast. Hunter of Elk, Lover of women, Sovereign of the Moon. Oh cat got your tongue? We shall cook that cat in a salty broth, Man Beast! Ill treat your like a discuss you piece of shit! Fix my Lanyard ya fuck!

Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36656
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:03 am

Irish Laren wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:lol what?

You are the one who needs to get over yourself, you are getting so worked up over me calling the republic to the south, which i do because its to the south of me, funnily enough. This is a complete non issue that you are getting annoyed over, and im not wasting any more time on it.

Also thats not even flaming. See if you think it is, then report it to the mods.


You called me "fucking padentic", and Belfast-Dublin goes to south, but that doesn't mean the Republic of Ireland is not called the south or Southern Ireland, That's like when i am saying Southern Netherlands to Belgium, and don't tell me what to do

pedantic
pɪˈdantɪk/
adjective
adjective: pedantic

excessively concerned with minor details or rules; overscrupulous.
"his analyses are careful and even painstaking, but never pedantic"
Scary Spooky Red Mans! Ohhhh! An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Egalitarian Loyal to Dragonstone

Oh i know what it is.. Suzanna.. it is you who doth not know what i ith, for i am Man Beast. Hunter of Elk, Lover of women, Sovereign of the Moon. Oh cat got your tongue? We shall cook that cat in a salty broth, Man Beast! Ill treat your like a discuss you piece of shit! Fix my Lanyard ya fuck!

Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Irish Laren
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Irish Laren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:04 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:Beer sales restricted because of CO2 shortage

Outrageous, the government must fall!


Wait a sec, how is that possible that the beer sales get restricted because of CO2 shortage? I mean, these two are totally different thing
Catholic
I do not use NS stats
History of Irish Laren
Political Parties
Independent: The leader of the now banned group called "Feck the Brits" called for a civil war in Irish Laren if the President doesn't uplift the ban and ban all the British people and everything British. Which got him arrested just an hour ago and President Dave Hagen reacted to this by saying: "We do not accept such threats simply because they doesn't like the UK, we had a harsh past, but after all, the UK and Ireland are both trade partners of Irish Laren, even when Irish Laren was under British rule", the INP condemns the ant-British group and supports the President

No stereotypes about Irish Laren and Ireland please!
If ya wanna attack me personally then leave me alone

User avatar
An Alan Smithee Nation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1881
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:06 am

Irish Laren wrote:
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:Beer sales restricted because of CO2 shortage

Outrageous, the government must fall!


Wait a sec, how is that possible that the beer sales get restricted because of CO2 shortage? I mean, these two are totally different thing


You need CO2 to pump lager out of the barrel.

User avatar
Dooom35796821595
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Sep 11, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Dooom35796821595 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:09 am

Ifreann wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
Ahum, it's called the Republic, and there are Irish people who want the Republic of Ireland to leave the EU

About twenty, maybe.


Republic of Ireland, 120% more democratic then the democratic republic of North Korea. :p
When life gives you lemons, you BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN!
Anything can be justified if it is cool. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all in your way.
"Your methods are stupid! Your progress has been stupid! Your intelligence is stupid! For the sake of the mission, you must be terminated!”

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 125921
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:09 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:Beer sales restricted because of CO2 shortage

Outrageous, the government must fall!

Fear not, good people of Britain, most big name brewers will be able to maintain supply.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm.
What do we have that they should want?
We have a wall to work upon!
We have work and they have none
And our work is never done
My children, my children
And the war is never won
The enemy is poverty
And the wall keeps out the enemy
And we build the wall to keep us free
That's why we build the wall
We build the wall to keep us free
We build the wall to keep us free

User avatar
Irish Laren
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Irish Laren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:11 am

Ifreann wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
Ahum, it's called the Republic, and there are Irish people who want the Republic of Ireland to leave the EU

About twenty, maybe.


I was thinking about that too, twenty percent or something
Catholic
I do not use NS stats
History of Irish Laren
Political Parties
Independent: The leader of the now banned group called "Feck the Brits" called for a civil war in Irish Laren if the President doesn't uplift the ban and ban all the British people and everything British. Which got him arrested just an hour ago and President Dave Hagen reacted to this by saying: "We do not accept such threats simply because they doesn't like the UK, we had a harsh past, but after all, the UK and Ireland are both trade partners of Irish Laren, even when Irish Laren was under British rule", the INP condemns the ant-British group and supports the President

No stereotypes about Irish Laren and Ireland please!
If ya wanna attack me personally then leave me alone

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 125921
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:12 am

Irish Laren wrote:
Ifreann wrote:About twenty, maybe.


I was thinking about that too, twenty percent or something

No, twenty people.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm.
What do we have that they should want?
We have a wall to work upon!
We have work and they have none
And our work is never done
My children, my children
And the war is never won
The enemy is poverty
And the wall keeps out the enemy
And we build the wall to keep us free
That's why we build the wall
We build the wall to keep us free
We build the wall to keep us free

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39910
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:15 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
Wait a sec, how is that possible that the beer sales get restricted because of CO2 shortage? I mean, these two are totally different thing


You need CO2 to pump lager out of the barrel.


Bah. Hand-pulled booze or bust.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic

User avatar
Irish Laren
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Irish Laren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:16 am

Ifreann wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
I was thinking about that too, twenty percent or something

No, twenty people.


Ah okay, and according to wikipedia, only 10-13% want Ireland to leave the EU, and 80% to remain. But the future may change, we've seen it in the UK, at the beginning they wanted to remain in the EU, and now they want to leave it
Catholic
I do not use NS stats
History of Irish Laren
Political Parties
Independent: The leader of the now banned group called "Feck the Brits" called for a civil war in Irish Laren if the President doesn't uplift the ban and ban all the British people and everything British. Which got him arrested just an hour ago and President Dave Hagen reacted to this by saying: "We do not accept such threats simply because they doesn't like the UK, we had a harsh past, but after all, the UK and Ireland are both trade partners of Irish Laren, even when Irish Laren was under British rule", the INP condemns the ant-British group and supports the President

No stereotypes about Irish Laren and Ireland please!
If ya wanna attack me personally then leave me alone

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39910
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:16 am

Irish Laren wrote:
Ifreann wrote:About twenty, maybe.


I was thinking about that too, twenty percent or something


Got any sources for that figure?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic

User avatar
Irish Laren
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Irish Laren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:17 am

Vassenor wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
I was thinking about that too, twenty percent or something


Got any sources for that figure?


The source is on my response to Ifreann :D
Catholic
I do not use NS stats
History of Irish Laren
Political Parties
Independent: The leader of the now banned group called "Feck the Brits" called for a civil war in Irish Laren if the President doesn't uplift the ban and ban all the British people and everything British. Which got him arrested just an hour ago and President Dave Hagen reacted to this by saying: "We do not accept such threats simply because they doesn't like the UK, we had a harsh past, but after all, the UK and Ireland are both trade partners of Irish Laren, even when Irish Laren was under British rule", the INP condemns the ant-British group and supports the President

No stereotypes about Irish Laren and Ireland please!
If ya wanna attack me personally then leave me alone

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39910
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:20 am

Irish Laren wrote:
Ifreann wrote:No, twenty people.


Ah okay, and according to wikipedia, only 10-13% want Ireland to leave the EU, and 80% to remain. But the future may change, we've seen it in the UK, at the beginning they wanted to remain in the EU, and now they want to leave it


Mostly because we're demonstrating what an utterly stupid idea it is.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic

User avatar
Trumptonium1
Senator
 
Posts: 4022
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 am

Vassenor wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
Ah okay, and according to wikipedia, only 10-13% want Ireland to leave the EU, and 80% to remain. But the future may change, we've seen it in the UK, at the beginning they wanted to remain in the EU, and now they want to leave it


Mostly because we're demonstrating what an utterly stupid idea it is.


I can't hear you over all these extra pounds coming into the UK economy, speak louder

Image
Image
Preferred pronouns: His Majesty/Your Highness

https://www.bolsonaro.com.br/
Resident Non-Pumpkin Character

User avatar
Irish Laren
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Irish Laren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:26 am

Vassenor wrote:
Irish Laren wrote:
Ah okay, and according to wikipedia, only 10-13% want Ireland to leave the EU, and 80% to remain. But the future may change, we've seen it in the UK, at the beginning they wanted to remain in the EU, and now they want to leave it


Mostly because we're demonstrating what an utterly stupid idea it is.


It's actually not, the problem is that the EU is constantly moving from Brussels to Strasbourg and back once in a month and wants to decide over it's members (like Poland and Hungary wants to secure their borders, and the EU is threatening them and also forcing it's members to take thousands of illegal immigrants in their countries
Catholic
I do not use NS stats
History of Irish Laren
Political Parties
Independent: The leader of the now banned group called "Feck the Brits" called for a civil war in Irish Laren if the President doesn't uplift the ban and ban all the British people and everything British. Which got him arrested just an hour ago and President Dave Hagen reacted to this by saying: "We do not accept such threats simply because they doesn't like the UK, we had a harsh past, but after all, the UK and Ireland are both trade partners of Irish Laren, even when Irish Laren was under British rule", the INP condemns the ant-British group and supports the President

No stereotypes about Irish Laren and Ireland please!
If ya wanna attack me personally then leave me alone

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39910
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:31 am

Irish Laren wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
Mostly because we're demonstrating what an utterly stupid idea it is.


It's actually not, the problem is that the EU is constantly moving from Brussels to Strasbourg and back once in a month and wants to decide over it's members (like Poland and Hungary wants to secure their borders, and the EU is threatening them and also forcing it's members to take thousands of illegal immigrants in their countries


Funny how the criticism always boils down to BUT IMMIGRANTS.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic

User avatar
Modern Skepticism
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Modern Skepticism » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:32 am

Incompetent tyranny if you stay in the EU government, incompetent tyranny if you stay out.

Some care about personal liberty (which seems to be anathema to both governments anyhow. Just look at the surveillance laws and the recent internet law upcoming on the EU floor) some care about sovereignty despite being nowhere near to being econimically and politically independent on the international scale thanks to excessive free trade and US interference, and some care about the money and only the money and there is nothing but the money (all hail our god The Economy!)

But really, is it just me or is the UK now another European backwater that still thinks it’s relevant to the world at large?
Last edited by Modern Skepticism on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39910
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:33 am

Modern Skepticism wrote:Incompetent tyranny if you stay in the EU government, incompetent tyranny if you stay out.

Some care about personal liberty (which seems to be anathema to both governments anyhow. Just look at the surveillance laws), some care about sovereignty despite being nowhere near to being econimically and politically independent on the international scale thanks to excessive free trade and US interference, and some care about the money and only the money and there is nothing but the money (all hail our god The Economy!)

But really, is it just me or is the UK now another European backwater that still thinks it’s relevant to the world at large?


It pretty much is. We've been a bird riding on the back of the American elephant picking off flies for years.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aellex, Astarina, Aureumterra, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Belshekistan, Big Jim P, Eitoan, Geneviev, Happsborough, Ifreann, Imperial Octavia, Israeli Defense Force, Lerenzia, LiberNovusAmericae, Liriena, Mystic Warriors, Ostroeuropa, Serrus, Skarten, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, The New California Republic, The Two Jerseys, Washington Resistance Army

Advertisement

Remove ads