NATION

PASSWORD

Auschwitz and Hiroshima/Nagasaki

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should those who visit Auschwitz also visit Hiroshima/Nagasaki?

Yes (if possible)
51%
No
49%

Total votes : 142

Fenriis
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fenriis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:17 am

Islands of Washington wrote:
Fenriis wrote:Austria was ethnically German and wanted to join Germany and voted it was not invaded, Poland was taking orders from Britain and the Rothschild to mass murder ethnic Germans in East Prussia, France attacked Germany first, Denmark, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Burma, Philippines, Malaysia, and so on were necessary for strategic resources as Philippines was occupied by America for example and Netherlands was needed to keep the allies out.

Which was to inavade and expand their rule. How is that a hard concept to grasp?

Most of it was self defence or in their sphere of influence and a it wasn't all bad. Japan was very good to Taiwan and under Italy Somalia was prospering unlike now and Germany did liberate Lithuania and Ukraine from the Soviets

Central Asian Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Central Asian Republics » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:17 am

Fenriis wrote:Austria was ethnically German and wanted to join Germany and voted it was not invaded

They were supposed to vote, but Nazi Germany invaded the day before the vote was supposed to take place.

Fenriis wrote:Poland was taking orders from Britain and the Rothschild to mass murder ethnic Germans in East Prussia

Prove it.

Fenriis wrote:France attacked Germany first

Literally not even true, the Maginot Line proves France's defensive intent. A declaration of war is not the same as an aggressive invasion.

Fenriis wrote:Denmark, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Burma, Philippines, Malaysia, and so on were necessary for strategic resources

Resources such as?

Fenriis wrote:Indochina was peacefully taken by Japan with permission from Vichy France

Vichy France was not the legitimate authority of Indochina.
This piece of text is here to grab your attention. Thank you for your attention.

New Rivia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rivia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:20 am

Dear God, this forum topic escalated quickly.

Central Asian Republics
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Central Asian Republics » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:20 am

Christmas Pudding wrote:
Central Asian Republics wrote:Cut it out man, he's not a Nazi.

I may disagree with him, but I wouldn't label a Nazi just because of who he sides in the war, unless he actually has Nazi beliefs, it's unwarranted to label him a Nazi, especially because it makes your argument look weak.

Fine, he's an anti-Semitic fascist and Nazi apologist. Does that satisfy you? :lol2:

The point is that regardless of what you call him, labelling someone is not a legitimate form of argument.
This piece of text is here to grab your attention. Thank you for your attention.

Fenriis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenriis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 am

Central Asian Republics wrote:
Fenriis wrote:Austria was ethnically German and wanted to join Germany and voted it was not invaded

They were supposed to vote, but Nazi Germany invaded the day before the vote was supposed to take place.

Fenriis wrote:Poland was taking orders from Britain and the Rothschild to mass murder ethnic Germans in East Prussia

Prove it.

Fenriis wrote:France attacked Germany first

Literally not even true, the Maginot Line proves France's defensive intent. A declaration of war is not the same as an aggressive invasion.

Fenriis wrote:Denmark, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Burma, Philippines, Malaysia, and so on were necessary for strategic resources

Resources such as?

Fenriis wrote:Indochina was peacefully taken by Japan with permission from Vichy France

The Austrians were treated equally as Germans and they were ethnically German and over 90 percent supported the ancshluss. France shouldn't declared war and Germany treated them leniently and let swathes of the country rule its self with Vichy France the legitimate French government which owned and gave Indochina to Japan. Germany needed Denmark and the Netherlands so the allies cant invade though it and Japan took the Philippines which was occupied by America and places like Burma were also colonies owned by Britain which was at war and they needed oil to resist American aggression and to protect their people

Doggor
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Doggor » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:22 am

New Rivia wrote:Dear God, this forum topic escalated quickly.

I still think it's a pretty weird question. I dont know how to answer this, I mean visit wherever you want, not gonna guilt trip or force anyone to do anything. Both had innocents die, both can be visited in remembrance & as a reminder of past mistakes.

Also, to add to the current arguement, I side with the side(s) that say the allies were better than the Nazis, as most people, history books, & current Germany says
Last edited by Doggor on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Christmas Pudding
Envoy

Founded: Jun 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christmas Pudding » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:24 am

Christmas Pudding wrote:Fine, he's an anti-Semitic fascist and Nazi apologist. Does that satisfy you? :lol2:

The point is that regardless of what you call him, labelling someone is not a legitimate form of argument.

Sometimes an accurate label is enough to thoroughly discredit someone. Hence why so many Nazis hide behind alternative labels and insist that they aren't actually Nazis, all while claiming that the Allies were monsters, the Holocaust didn't really happen, and Hitler was a good leader.

Islands of Washington
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Islands of Washington » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:24 am

Fenriis wrote:
Central Asian Republics wrote:They were supposed to vote, but Nazi Germany invaded the day before the vote was supposed to take place.

Prove it.

Resources such as?

The Austrians were treated equally as Germans and they were ethnically German and over 90 percent supported the ancshluss. France shouldn't declared war and Germany treated them leniently and let swathes of the country rule its self with Vichy France the legitimate French government which owned and gave Indochina to Japan. Germany needed Denmark and the Netherlands so the allies cant invade though it and Japan took the Philippines which was occupied by America and places like Burma were also colonies owned by Britain which was at war and they needed oil to resist American aggression and to protect their people

After they ruthlessly killed millions of people for that land they took with no reason to it. Germany didn't declare war on any of these nations they just invaded. you keep saying that Germany tried to protect it's people, but meanwhile killed millions more just because they wanted to take over the fucking world.
A nation of Great....Imperialism...
I do hope you enjoy your stay...Not that anything....bad may happen....
MUHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA!

Gospel Power
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gospel Power » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:24 am

No one was right, this war was a huge mistake because of evil leaders, Europe was such a good place, a place I would like to live at, traditional and strong, this war ruined everything

Fenriis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenriis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:26 am

Fenriis wrote:The Austrians were treated equally as Germans and they were ethnically German and over 90 percent supported the ancshluss. France shouldn't declared war and Germany treated them leniently and let swathes of the country rule its self with Vichy France the legitimate French government which owned and gave Indochina to Japan. Germany needed Denmark and the Netherlands so the allies cant invade though it and Japan took the Philippines which was occupied by America and places like Burma were also colonies owned by Britain which was at war and they needed oil to resist American aggression and to protect their people

After they ruthlessly killed millions of people for that land they took with no reason to it. Germany didn't declare war on any of these nations they just invaded. you keep saying that Germany tried to protect it's people, but meanwhile killed millions more just because they wanted to take over the fucking world.

Most of the people they killed were enemies like Soviets or Americans or so forth and it was to defend their people, dignity, civilisation, and men and especially women and children from America and the Soviets. Also I am not talking of just Germany but Japan and the whole axis

Fenriis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenriis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:27 am

Gospel Power wrote:No one was right, this war was a huge mistake because of evil leaders, Europe was such a good place, a place I would like to live at, traditional and strong, this war ruined everything

The war was horrible. As Ford says the richest international financers and banks and their cabal must be dealt with so wars stop
Last edited by Fenriis on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Islands of Washington
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Islands of Washington » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:29 am

Fenriis wrote:
Islands of Washington wrote:After they ruthlessly killed millions of people for that land they took with no reason to it. Germany didn't declare war on any of these nations they just invaded. you keep saying that Germany tried to protect it's people, but meanwhile killed millions more just because they wanted to take over the fucking world.

Most of the people they killed were enemies like Soviets or Americans or so forth and it was to defend their people, dignity, civilisation, and men and especially women and children from America and the Soviets. Also I am not talking of just Germany but Japan and the whole axis

Do you read at all? Did you not pay attention in History class? Germany invaded Austria from the North just before the vote because they were scared they were going to get the Allied nations to stop their invasion of all of Europe. They continued this rampage towards Poland because of the Religion that they mainly had, as they found the German Race to be superior. Do you even know what you are truly talking about?
MUHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA!

Christmas Pudding
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Christmas Pudding » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:30 am

Fenriis wrote:
Gospel Power wrote:No one was right, this war was a huge mistake because of evil leaders, Europe was such a good place, a place I would like to live at, traditional and strong, this war ruined everything

The war was horrible. As Ford says the richest international financers and banks and their cabal must be dealt with so wars stop

The thing is, Germany and Japan started WW2, not "international financers and banks and their cabal" or whatever euphemism of the day you're using for "Jewish people".

Fenriis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenriis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:30 am

Fenriis wrote:Most of the people they killed were enemies like Soviets or Americans or so forth and it was to defend their people, dignity, civilisation, and men and especially women and children from America and the Soviets. Also I am not talking of just Germany but Japan and the whole axis

Do you read at all? Did you not pay attention in History class? Germany invaded Austria from the North just before the vote because they were scared they were going to get the Allied nations to stop their invasion of all of Europe. They continued this rampage towards Poland because of the Religion that they mainly had, as they found the German Race to be superior. Do you even know what you are truly talking about?

During the "invasion" they didn't attack the locals who were also ethnically German. Its where Hitler came from after all. They sent men but they didn't destroy towns or go around killing people or go to war

Islands of Washington
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Islands of Washington » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:31 am

Fenriis wrote:
Islands of Washington wrote:Do you read at all? Did you not pay attention in History class? Germany invaded Austria from the North just before the vote because they were scared they were going to get the Allied nations to stop their invasion of all of Europe. They continued this rampage towards Poland because of the Religion that they mainly had, as they found the German Race to be superior. Do you even know what you are truly talking about?

During the "invasion" they didn't attack the locals who were also ethnically German. Its where Hitler came from after all. They sent men but they didn't destroy towns or go around killing people or go to war

YES THEY DID! what the hell do you keep saying?
MUHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA!

Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles
Secretary

Founded: Apr 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:31 am

What kind of degeneracy is this?

Central Asian Republics
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Central Asian Republics » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:31 am

Fenriis wrote:The Austrians were treated equally as Germans and they were ethnically German and over 90 percent supported the ancshluss.

The only way to prove that would be to let the plebiscite take place, only problem with your argument is that Hitler himself stopped that from happening. I've never denied the equal status of Austrians to Germans, yet you seem to deny that the Germans invaded Austria, which is a historical fact.

Fenriis wrote:France shouldn't declared war

France kept a promise with Poland, unlike Germany who backstabbed the Soviets.

Fenriis wrote:Germany treated them leniently and let swathes of the country rule its self

Vichy France was a puppet state, most of its territories were no use to the French nor the Germans. All of the northern and western coastlines were occupied by the Nazis, the Italians kept an eye from the east.

Fenriis wrote:Vichy France the legitimate French government which owned and gave Indochina to Japan.

I was wrong in asserting that Vichy France had no de facto control over Indochina. However the de jure government of France gave no such permission to cede Indochina to Japan.

Fenriis wrote:Germany needed Denmark and the Netherlands so the allies cant invade though it

The allies contained Germany due to their aggressive invasion of Poland, implying that the invasions of the low countries and Denmark was an act of self-defence is pointless when the root of this self-defence comes from Germany's attack on Poland.

Fenriis wrote:Japan took the Philippines which was occupied by America and places like Burma were also colonies owned by Britain which was at war and they needed oil to resist American aggression and to protect their people

Same applies for Japan. An invasion to protect itself from enemy invasion due to your aggressive actions is not an act of self-defence.

Fenriis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenriis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 am

Christmas Pudding wrote:
Fenriis wrote:The war was horrible. As Ford says the richest international financers and banks and their cabal must be dealt with so wars stop

The thing is, Germany and Japan started WW2, not "international financers and banks and their cabal" or whatever euphemism of the day you're using for "Jewish people".

The bankers and Zionists openly "declared war" on Germany by 1936 I think it was and waged economic warfare against them. The cabal also had Poland mass kill Germans to provoke a reaction just like what they to Japan or the Boers are the Syrians using their terrorist proxies like ISIS and the terror group "the free Syria army". They waged economic warfare and repeatedly provoked Japan and Germany.

Islands of Washington
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Islands of Washington » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:34 am

Fenriis wrote:
Christmas Pudding wrote:The thing is, Germany and Japan started WW2, not "international financers and banks and their cabal" or whatever euphemism of the day you're using for "Jewish people".

The bankers and Zionists openly "declared war" on Germany by 1936 I think it was and waged economic warfare against them. The cabal also had Poland mass kill Germans to provoke a reaction just like what they to Japan or the Boers are the Syrians using their terrorist proxies like ISIS and the terror group "the free Syria army". They waged economic warfare and repeatedly provoked Japan and Germany.

You need to go back to 5th grade if this is what you think is true, because there is literally no basis to that statement whatsoever.
MUHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA!

Central Asian Republics
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Central Asian Republics » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:34 am

Christmas Pudding wrote:
Central Asian Republics wrote:The point is that regardless of what you call him, labelling someone is not a legitimate form of argument.

Sometimes an accurate label is enough to thoroughly discredit someone. Hence why so many Nazis hide behind alternative labels and insist that they aren't actually Nazis, all while claiming that the Allies were monsters, the Holocaust didn't really happen, and Hitler was a good leader.

That is a terrible practice though. It takes attention away from your actual arguments and at the end of the day only devolves into pure ad hominems.

You shouldn't be too complacent in calling anyone you disagree with a Nazi, because there's a chance that they aren't Nazis and you've misjudged them, and all it takes is a chance to make yourself look like a fool.

Drusselstein
Secretary

Founded: Jan 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Drusselstein » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 am

Fenriis wrote:Yes as the allies regimes mainly the regime in America and the Soviets were pure evil.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT IS A NAZI RESPONSE YET YOU CLAIM YOUR NOT A NAZI! Why oh why dear god did you give birth to a man that thinks the Germans were right to kill 12 million jews.

My good friend, I don't glorify or defend the Nazis. They're all mass killers. Communists, Nazis, imperialists. That's how it works. I do sometimes am interested about the Nazis, since it's history. My point though is that both communists and Nazis are equally evil. Equally. Amirite?

Central Asian Republics
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Central Asian Republics » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 am

Fenriis wrote:
Christmas Pudding wrote:The thing is, Germany and Japan started WW2, not "international financers and banks and their cabal" or whatever euphemism of the day you're using for "Jewish people".

Are you referring to this piece of yellow journalism?

Fenriis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenriis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 am

Fenriis wrote:The Austrians were treated equally as Germans and they were ethnically German and over 90 percent supported the ancshluss.

The only way to prove that would be to let the plebiscite take place, only problem with your argument is that Hitler himself stopped that from happening. I've never denied the equal status of Austrians to Germans, yet you seem to deny that the Germans invaded Austria, which is a historical fact.

Fenriis wrote:France shouldn't declared war

France kept a promise with Poland, unlike Germany who backstabbed the Soviets.

Fenriis wrote:Germany treated them leniently and let swathes of the country rule its self

Vichy France was a puppet state, most of its territories were no use to the French nor the Germans. All of the northern and western coastlines were occupied by the Nazis, the Italians kept an eye from the east.

Fenriis wrote:Vichy France the legitimate French government which owned and gave Indochina to Japan.

I was wrong in asserting that Vichy France had no de facto control over Indochina. However the de jure government of France gave no such permission to cede Indochina to Japan.

Fenriis wrote:Germany needed Denmark and the Netherlands so the allies cant invade though it

The allies contained Germany due to their aggressive invasion of Poland, implying that the invasions of the low countries and Denmark was an act of self-defence is pointless when the root of this self-defence comes from Germany's attack on Poland.

Fenriis wrote:Japan took the Philippines which was occupied by America and places like Burma were also colonies owned by Britain which was at war and they needed oil to resist American aggression and to protect their people

Same applies for Japan. An invasion to protect itself from enemy invasion due to your aggressive actions is not an act of self-defence.

France along with Britain antagonised Germany by supporting Poland which occupied German land such as Danzig which was 95 percent German and killed Germans under orders from Britain who got their orders for the Rothschilds. The Soviets were getting ready to invade Europe and do their part after all it was wallstreet and international finance that put the Bolsheviks in power and they were obeying their masters so they had to be fought. The land Japan took was already occupied by its enemies

Fenriis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenriis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 am

Fenriis wrote:The bankers and Zionists openly "declared war" on Germany by 1936 I think it was and waged economic warfare against them. The cabal also had Poland mass kill Germans to provoke a reaction just like what they to Japan or the Boers are the Syrians using their terrorist proxies like ISIS and the terror group "the free Syria army". They waged economic warfare and repeatedly provoked Japan and Germany.

You need to go back to 5th grade if this is what you think is true, because there is literally no basis to that statement whatsoever.

Education is owned by the Zionist establishment along with over 97 percent of the media and all major western political parties

Christmas Pudding
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Christmas Pudding » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 am

Fenriis wrote:

If a viciously anti-black politician took power in Canada and started perpetrating violence against black people in Canada, would American blacks (or anyone with any sense of decency) be wrong to boycott Canada?
Last edited by Christmas Pudding on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General