Page 20 of 21

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:48 pm
by Dogmeat
Ethel mermania wrote:
The Alexanderians wrote:Where would we even get frog jesus DNA?


From the holy pond, of course.

Clever Messiah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:48 pm
by Dogmeat
Cant remember if dos wrote:There's no need to bring the holy foreskin into it, just use communion wine. It has to be from a Catholic Church though.

We tried that. We keep cloning yeast and grapes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:09 pm
by Balican
I'm going to entertain this idea. From what we know, the second coming will cause the destruction of all of Earth. So I would assume it would start like the Laboratory scene in the first Pokemon movie, you know, the one with Mewtwo. Except after that, there will be an unstoppable LITERAL God with the mission of the destruction of Earth. Sounds pretty serene to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:52 pm
by The Free Joy State
Ethel mermania wrote:
Hurdergaryp wrote:Gotta make sure he looks his best in front of the camera.

And the camera adds 10 lbs. Don't want a fat Jesus, bad for the ratings.


Are you getting Clone Jesus ready for a reality show?

Please don't make him into some male model type.

If you're going to make Clone Jesus, make him deep and sensitive, not someone whose brains are in his biceps, flipping his coiffured locks at the cameras and parroting "Because I'm worth it."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:54 pm
by New Yemen
whatTHE HELL

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:56 pm
by Zemstatand
No!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:50 pm
by Hurdergaryp
New Yemen wrote:whatTHE HELL

Zemstatand wrote:No!

Behold the consternation of the newcomers, who got more than they bargained for when they made their accounts in order to join the NationStates Summer activities. It is quite entertaining.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:04 am
by An Alan Smithee Nation
Ethel mermania wrote:
The blAAtschApen wrote:
Buddha seems to be quite popular.

Americans like a starving Jesus, I don't. Know if they will go with a fat one. Maybe we can put together a focus group.


He dieted for our sins.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:22 am
by The Blaatschapen
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Americans like a starving Jesus, I don't. Know if they will go with a fat one. Maybe we can put together a focus group.


He dieted for our sins.


The bread and wine diet :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:28 am
by The Empire of Pretantia
The Free Joy State wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:And the camera adds 10 lbs. Don't want a fat Jesus, bad for the ratings.


Are you getting Clone Jesus ready for a reality show?

Please don't make him into some male model type.

If you're going to make Clone Jesus, make him deep and sensitive, not someone whose brains are in his biceps, flipping his coiffured locks at the cameras and parroting "Because I'm worth it."

A male model can be thin.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:26 am
by Ethel mermania
The Free Joy State wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:And the camera adds 10 lbs. Don't want a fat Jesus, bad for the ratings.


Are you getting Clone Jesus ready for a reality show?

Please don't make him into some male model type.

If you're going to make Clone Jesus, make him deep and sensitive, not someone whose brains are in his biceps, flipping his coiffured locks at the cameras and parroting "Because I'm worth it."

Sorry, we are casting clone Jesus for next season's jersey shore reboot. We are hoping to exclusive footage of clone Jesus making out with Snookie in the laundry room during a party.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:28 am
by Ethel mermania
The blAAtschApen wrote:
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
He dieted for our sins.


The bread and wine diet :)

Proof he is the son of god, with all those carbs it would take a freakin miracle to lose all that weight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:29 am
by Lady Scylla
The blAAtschApen wrote:So, with the advent of human cloning technology. Should we clone Jesus? There might be some usable DNA left in one of the relics (holy foreskin?). Thus, we can clone Him and force the second coming. And third, and fourth, why stop at only one :)


Or even better yet, a Jesus for everyone. Think of it :Your Own Personal Jesus *cue good Depeche Mode song*

In the end, the second coming is very important for various faiths. Why not help it a hand and force the issue :)


Assuming the blood is really his, why not.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:16 am
by Hurdergaryp
Ethel mermania wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:Are you getting Clone Jesus ready for a reality show?

Please don't make him into some male model type.

If you're going to make Clone Jesus, make him deep and sensitive, not someone whose brains are in his biceps, flipping his coiffured locks at the cameras and parroting "Because I'm worth it."

Sorry, we are casting clone Jesus for next season's jersey shore reboot. We are hoping to exclusive footage of clone Jesus making out with Snookie in the laundry room during a party.

It is a biblical fact that the original Jesus was rather friendly towards fallen women, so you might be onto something.

NO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:55 am
by Zemstatand
NO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:35 am
by Hurdergaryp
Zemstatand wrote:NO

What if I told you it is already too late to stop it? Not that I would be telling the truth, but it is still tempting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:39 am
by Chan Island
Zemstatand wrote:NO


Yes :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:34 am
by The Grims
Zemstatand wrote:NO


No no.
No no no no.
No no there is no limit.

Clone a trillion.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:33 am
by Hurdergaryp
The Grims wrote:
Zemstatand wrote:NO

No no.
No no no no.
No no there is no limit.

Clone a trillion.

Bring forth UltraChrist.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:39 am
by The Batavia
Hurdergaryp wrote:
The Grims wrote:No no.
No no no no.
No no there is no limit.

Clone a trillion.

Bring forth UltraChrist.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE ARMY OF JESUS CLONES

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:42 am
by Firaxin
Hurdergaryp wrote:
The Grims wrote:No no.
No no no no.
No no there is no limit.

Clone a trillion.

Bring forth UltraChrist.

Who's to say Jesus won't come back via cyber ressurection? CyberJesus UltraChrist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:48 am
by Hurdergaryp
Firaxin wrote:
Hurdergaryp wrote:Bring forth UltraChrist.

Who's to say Jesus won't come back via cyber ressurection? CyberJesus UltraChrist

Piloting a mecha, of course.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:50 am
by Chan Island
Firaxin wrote:
Hurdergaryp wrote:Bring forth UltraChrist.

Who's to say Jesus won't come back via cyber ressurection? CyberJesus UltraChrist


Now that's a religion I would gladly follow :rofl:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:01 pm
by Hurdergaryp
Chan Island wrote:
Firaxin wrote:Who's to say Jesus won't come back via cyber ressurection? CyberJesus UltraChrist

Now that's a religion I would gladly follow :rofl:

Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:09 pm
by The Batavia
Hurdergaryp wrote:
Chan Island wrote:Now that's a religion I would gladly follow :rofl:

Image

Ofcourse that's an actual thing...