NATION

PASSWORD

Good bye NationStates

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Good bye NationStates

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat May 19, 2018 9:47 pm

It's becoming increasingly clear that most people here do not like me. So I guess I won't annoy you anymore. Good bye Nationstates! I'll stick around to address issues, but not on the forums

Good bye
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat May 19, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

New Disney world
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Disney world » Sat May 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:It's becoming increasingly clear that most people here do not like me. So I guess I won't annoy you anymore. Good bye Nationstates!

Don't leave your fine

The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby The Liberated Territories » Sat May 19, 2018 10:12 pm

Ciao bella
Left Wing Market Anarchism

Yes, I am back(ish)

The Sakhalinsk Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sakhalinsk Empire » Sat May 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:It's becoming increasingly clear that most people here do not like me. So I guess I won't annoy you anymore. Good bye Nationstates! I'll stick around to address issues, but not on the forums

Good bye

Don't leave! :(
This is my signature. The old one was odd.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat May 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Who are you again?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Sat May 19, 2018 10:27 pm

People who have to announce they're leaving inevitably come back. Best to go quietly, leave the fraction that actually care wondering.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sat May 19, 2018 10:33 pm

Aussie, you don't need to leave.

I locked the thread because NSG is not your blog, but seriously, you don't need to leave.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 pm

USS Monitor wrote:Aussie, you don't need to leave.

I locked the thread because NSG is not your blog, but seriously, you don't need to leave.

Really, you don't have to. Take a break, sometimes it gets to be too much, but you're far from being universally disliked.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General