Page 1 of 4

What is/are your favorite food/s?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:35 pm
by Crazybloxian Empire
What food do you really like to eat, leaders? My main favorites are:

Lugaw (english name: Congee)
I personally think that it tastes good, because it is made out of rice in some watery substance. There are also three different variations of it. There is Plain Lugaw, with nothing, no toppings in it, there is Egg Lugaw, with a boiled egg in it, and Chicken Lugaw, hence the name, has chicken in it. Oh yeah, I call it Lugaw because I am [PRIVATE] and speak English and [PRIVATE] Lugaw is the Filipino word for “Congee”.
Sushi
In c. 2017, I finally got my first taste of sushi, but I generally avoid sushi with anything raw on it. My favorite types of sushi are: Tamago egg, tuna, california maki, shrimp roe, and merlin floss centre-piped sushi (I called it centre-piped because theres a pipe-like hole and it is filled with the merlin floss stuff).
Ramen
What kind of Ramen do you like? I like Cha Shu Ramen the most because of the meat slices you get along with the bowl. I like to have it with California Maki too. I will not tell where the restaurant I eat the ramen at is, because of the risk of predators. We all should stay safe from predators, right? But I can tell you that the ramen is served at Menya Musashi in [PRIVATE].
Pizza and Burgers
What kind of pizza do you love to eat?
I like eating pizza because of the cheese in it! Do you like sides with your pizza? And also mentioning the fact that Pizza is no. 1 in fast food popularity. What is your favorite pizza food restaurant/chain? My favorite one is Pizza Hut. Yeah, and remember Pizza Huh? The chinese knockoff of Pizza Hut. Now to mention burgers. I eat burgers usually from McDonalds, [PRIVATE], and Burger King. I bet your favorite burger from Burger King (usually abbreviated as BK) is the WHOPPER. Who eats that gigantic Whopper? WE ALL DO!
Other of my favorite foods include:
Siomai
Chinese Fried Rice
Chinese Chicken Rice
Wanton noodles
Chicken
Beef
Pork
Minicorn (small pieces of corn)
Corn
French Fries
Chips
Cheeseburgers
Popcorn
Hotdogs
Egg Omelettes
Bread
Egg (liquid yolk)
Ketchup
Rice
Tilapia
Salmon
Liquid Foods
Milo
Water
Iced Tea
Milk
All flavours of milk

Unrelated Matters
By the way, I am very, very active. I will be on NationStates everyday.

Copyright (C) 2018 Crazybloxian Empire, all moderation rights reserved to moderators and ownership rights reserved to the Crazybloxian Empire, a member of Force.
Return to the homepage here.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:38 pm
by Conservative Feminism
Spam

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:53 pm
by Pope Joan
I think it is perfectly fine to enjoy the cuisine of different cultures as the OP seems to do, and this should not be called "cultural appropriation".

In that spirit, I enjoy tandoori chicken livers
Serbian goat kebabs with onion garlic and peppers
Indonesian/Dutch riistaffel (sp) in which a central core of foods are dipped in something like seventeen different sauces, from flowery and mild to mortally hot
carne asada with tender cactus
Scotch eggs (just made some today)
a Ghanan stew with chicken, peanuts, and squash
and an Iranian salad with chickpeas, mint, dill, yogurt and cucumber

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 pm
by Valkalan
Falafel, Afghan fried eggplants, Peshawari/Kashmiri naan, Kabuli Palow with lamb, unagi sushi, katsu with curry...I have a lot of favorites. It motivates me to workout extra hard to burn out the extra calories.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 pm
by Nanatsu no Tsuki
Valkalan wrote:Falafel, Afghan fried eggplants, Peshawari/Kashmiri naan, Kabuli Palow with lamb, unagi sushi, katsu with curry...I have a lot of favorites. It motivates me to workout extra hard to burn out the extra calories.


Peshawari food is delicious. Their lentils especially.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:04 pm
by Valkalan
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Valkalan wrote:Falafel, Afghan fried eggplants, Peshawari/Kashmiri naan, Kabuli Palow with lamb, unagi sushi, katsu with curry...I have a lot of favorites. It motivates me to workout extra hard to burn out the extra calories.


Peshawari food is delicious. Their lentils especially.

I grew up in a part of Los Angeles that has a lot of folks all over the world, especially India and the Middle East, and I enjoyed trying their food. I tried Afghan food before my first deployment to Afghanistan out of curiosity and it was delicious. Afghan food in Afghanistan was great too, but they could use a dip or a sauce for the meats. I got to eat a lot of Kabuli Palow for free last year for Eid, since I was on good terms with the Afghans on base.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:06 pm
by Nanatsu no Tsuki
Valkalan wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Peshawari food is delicious. Their lentils especially.

I grew up in a part of Los Angeles that has a lot of folks all over the world, especially India and the Middle East, and I enjoyed trying their food. I tried Afghan food before my first deployment to Afghanistan out of curiosity and it was delicious. Afghan food in Afghanistan was great too, but they could use a dip or a sauce for the meats. I got to eat a lot of Kabuli Palow for free last year for Eid, since I was on good terms with the Afghans on base.


Afghani food is very good. Middle Eastern food is amazing. I love falafel, tabule, and couscous so much. And their desserts. Oh, drool!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm
by Valkalan
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Afghani food is very good. Middle Eastern food is amazing. I love falafel, tabule, and couscous so much. And their desserts. Oh, drool!

I ended up eating a lot of Afghan sweets, since it's impolite to refuse food in their culture. Also, some of them had connections and brought chocolate in from Dubai.

Turkish food is also pretty good. Sometimes it has a strong odor, but the taste is amazing.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:26 pm
by Khataiy
Tikka Masala, shakshouka, and dolma

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:33 pm
by Bombadil
Crazybloxian Empire wrote:Wanton noodles


Those wanton noodles eh, they sure get around..

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:35 pm
by Sovaal
Steak, the bloodier the merrier.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm
by Khataiy
Sovaal wrote:Steak, the bloodier the merrier.

I too am a fan of rare steak, have you ever tried it blue?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm
by Sovaal
Khataiy wrote:
Sovaal wrote:Steak, the bloodier the merrier.

I too am a fan of rare steak, have you ever tried it blue?

Yes and it’s delicious.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 pm
by New Emeline
Steak, pretty much all forms of potatoes, pasta (especially with basil), fish, shrimp, ramen, tom yum soup, gyoza, miso soup, fried chicken, chilli, scallops, that's all I can remember at the moment. (Not even getting into deserts)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 pm
by Sovaal
New Emeline wrote:Steak, pretty much all forms of potatoes, pasta (especially with basil), fish, shrimp, ramen, tom yum soup, gyoza, miso soup, fried chicken, chilli, scallops, that's all I can remember at the moment. (Not even getting into deserts)

How do you feel about asparagus?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 pm
by Nanatsu no Tsuki
Valkalan wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Afghani food is very good. Middle Eastern food is amazing. I love falafel, tabule, and couscous so much. And their desserts. Oh, drool!

I ended up eating a lot of Afghan sweets, since it's impolite to refuse food in their culture. Also, some of them had connections and brought chocolate in from Dubai.

Turkish food is also pretty good. Sometimes it has a strong odor, but the taste is amazing.


Oh, absolutely. Turkish food is delish. So's their coffee and I hate coffee.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 pm
by Tropico-Tiro
El Presidente's favorites include:

Main Dishes:
Chicken Biryani
Baby Back Ribs (Memphis Dry Rub style)
Thai Beef Massaman Curry
"Cubano" Medianoche Sandwiches
Pesto Tortellini.

Beverages:
Medium Roast Coffees; One sugar cube and just a light splash of Almond Milk
Rum & Coke
Lemon Coke.

Dessert:
Coconut Cream Pie
New York style cheesecake, no toppings
Raspberry Sorbet
Pineapple upside-down cake

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:08 pm
by New Emeline
Sovaal wrote:
New Emeline wrote:Steak, pretty much all forms of potatoes, pasta (especially with basil), fish, shrimp, ramen, tom yum soup, gyoza, miso soup, fried chicken, chilli, scallops, that's all I can remember at the moment. (Not even getting into deserts)

How do you feel about asparagus?

If it's prepared a certain way, I like it

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:08 pm
by Nanatsu no Tsuki
Tropico-Tiro wrote:El Presidente's favorites include:

Main Dishes:
Chicken Biryani
Baby Back Ribs (Memphis Dry Rub style)
Thai Beef Massaman Curry
"Cubano" Medianoche Sandwiches
Pesto Tortellini.

Beverages:
Medium Roast Coffees; One sugar cube and just a light splash of Almond Milk
Rum & Coke
Lemon Coke.

Dessert:
Coconut Cream Pie
New York style cheesecake, no toppings
Raspberry Sorbet
Pineapple upside-down cake


Holy shnitz, chicken biryani is lovely. Butter chicken too.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:20 pm
by The Anglo-American Commonwealth
Lamb kebabs, panini, yellow curry, burritos, bananas, strawberries, granola/muesli bars, and of course, pulled-pork, bacon cheeseburgers.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:37 pm
by Crazybloxian Empire
Khataiy wrote:
Sovaal wrote:Steak, the bloodier the merrier.

I too am a fan of rare steak, have you ever tried it blue?

No I have’nt really, I have plans to try Kobe beef by 2019

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:40 pm
by Crazybloxian Empire
Out of Topic: A food advertisement on a food topic? That seems......... totalitarian. IS THAT A TARGETED AD?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:12 pm
by Major-Tom
Personal fave has to be a really good gyro or falafel. Or awesome street tacos maybe. Oh, fuck and sushi. Well that's about four, all amazing things.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 pm
by Crazybloxian Empire
I do not approve of swearing in my own topic.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 pm
by Saiwania
I suppose I could live off of pizza but it can't be the Italian kind, that is no good. Needs to be one of the American versions, more cheese, more marinara sauce, more toppings.