NATION

PASSWORD

The all-purpose NBA thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Oh my God, the Spurs just lost to the freaking Knicks.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Oh my God, the Spurs just lost to the freaking Knicks.

Samuel L. Jackson told Spike Lee about it from the stage at the Oscars.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:22 pm

Farnhamia wrote:

Samuel L. Jackson told Spike Lee about it from the stage at the Oscars.

That's how I found out.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:39 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Samuel L. Jackson told Spike Lee about it from the stage at the Oscars.

That's how I found out.

Sam Jackson is quite a guy, public service announcements in the midst of handing out Oscars.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Trackeendy
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Trackeendy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:57 pm

They must have forgotten they were supposed to be tanking lmao
Tra Ken Di, aka Tra Kleele, Tra Kho The, Pixolpak, Golid Guodzil, Rhurodin, Jhert, Mugucaris, K'arkado, Oro Mayomic.
"I was here before you, and I will surely outlive you" - Trackeendy's Kreator

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:00 am

Harden's scoring streak is finally done. Gonna feel good to watch ESPN and not have to hear about it 20 times every hour.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:47 pm

At what point will the officials stop going against the rockets? Sorry officials, but if you are making cuntish calls then p.j. tucker deserves to call you a cunt. I hope you never officiate a game again.
Last edited by Greater vakolicci haven on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:25 pm

In the end though, #wearestillrockets
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:03 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:04 pm

And the Bucks happily pick him up.

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:57 am

The East is so weak, the Magic, Pistons, and Nets are all below .500, and they're still in position to make the playoffs.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:10 pm

Yeah boy, my Spurs beat the 2nd place Nuggets. Hooty hoot!
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Yeah boy, my Spurs beat the 2nd place Nuggets. Hooty hoot!

Getting a bit congested up at the top of the west.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:14 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Yeah boy, my Spurs beat the 2nd place Nuggets. Hooty hoot!

Getting a bit congested up at the top of the west.

I'm watching the bottom. Where King Douche and the Lakers are 5 games out. God, a no Lebron playoffs. It's been too long. I just pray Suckramento and the Clippers don't fuck this up.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:20 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Getting a bit congested up at the top of the west.

I'm watching the bottom. Where King Douche and the Lakers are 5 games out. God, a no Lebron playoffs. It's been too long. I just pray Suckramento and the Clippers don't fuck this up.

Why do you hate LeBron?

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:22 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:I'm watching the bottom. Where King Douche and the Lakers are 5 games out. God, a no Lebron playoffs. It's been too long. I just pray Suckramento and the Clippers don't fuck this up.

Why do you hate LeBron?

Cause he's a whiny, egocentric, ring chasing asshole.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:25 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Why do you hate LeBron?

Cause he's a whiny, egocentric, ring chasing asshole.

What I really don't understand is why so many people hate James Harden.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:26 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Cause he's a whiny, egocentric, ring chasing asshole.

What I really don't understand is why so many people hate James Harden.

Cause he's a choke artist. Cruises in the regular season, then starts throwing bricks come playoff time.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:27 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:What I really don't understand is why so many people hate James Harden.

Cause he's a choke artist. Cruises in the regular season, then starts throwing bricks come playoff time.

I don't mean in his ability, I mean his playing style.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Cause he's a choke artist. Cruises in the regular season, then starts throwing bricks come playoff time.

Oh...on that, I have no idea.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:

Oh...on that, I have no idea.

I just hope his recent love of fouling out won't continue.

Ayytaly
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayytaly » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:48 pm

LeBron is truly the embodiment of basketball. Never understood why football (soccer, not gridiron) gets so much flack in the US, yet basketball is given a free pass despite its lack of physical contact and double the flopping compared to football.

I say this as a former fan of the sport whom lost both passion and interest when Jordan announced his retirement, thus leaving the Bulls in a perennial state of despair, much like pre-2016 Cubs.
Signatures are the obnoxious car bumper stickers of the internet. Also, Rojava did nothing right.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:53 pm

Ayytaly wrote:LeBron is truly the embodiment of basketball. Never understood why football (soccer, not gridiron) gets so much flack in the US, yet basketball is given a free pass despite its lack of physical contact and double the flopping compared to football.

I say this as a former fan of the sport whom lost both passion and interest when Jordan announced his retirement, thus leaving the Bulls in a perennial state of despair, much like pre-2016 Cubs.

Some players are also just experts at drawing fouls. Chris Paul got a tap on the arm and gave this big, long-suffering sigh to the referee, then went to the free-throw line. I don't care, 2 points.

Ayytaly
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayytaly » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Some players are also just experts at drawing fouls. Chris Paul got a tap on the arm and gave this big, long-suffering sigh to the referee, then went to the free-throw line.

If I wanted to see pro athletes pretend to get hurt and whine at the ref, I'd watch WWE instead.

I don't care, 2 points.

You would if the foul was called against your team.
Signatures are the obnoxious car bumper stickers of the internet. Also, Rojava did nothing right.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:59 pm

Ayytaly wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Some players are also just experts at drawing fouls. Chris Paul got a tap on the arm and gave this big, long-suffering sigh to the referee, then went to the free-throw line.

If I wanted to see pro athletes pretend to get hurt and whine at the ref, I'd watch WWE instead.

I don't care, 2 points.

You would if the foul was called against your team.

The refs fucking hate the rockets for some reason.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General