NATION

PASSWORD

Your status- with regards to relationships?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What is your current status with regards to relationships/sexuality?

Currently am sexually active.
17%
Used to be sexually active, isn't now.
9%
Had sex before, but only the one time.
1%
Only done masturbation.
22%
Virgin, out of choice.
17%
Virgin, who is unsure they ever will have sex.
15%
Virgin, blames this on society.
3%
Celibate, but not out of choice.
4%
Celibate, intentionally abstains from sex.
9%
Other (explain)
3%

Total votes : 341

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Wed May 09, 2018 3:05 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
ESTERNiAL wrote:Can't I just return two?

No backsies.

And ew. Used makeup. Unethical!
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Wed May 09, 2018 4:22 am

ESTERNiAL wrote:
Greed and Death wrote:You are supposed to have sex after marriage a number of times equal to the number of kids you want.

Had sex once, got triplets.

You're an alpapa? :o
The Blaatschapen should resign

Stone Age Electricians
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Stone Age Electricians » Wed May 09, 2018 5:34 am

I'm in a relationship with Cars, Books and Females - not necessarily in that order, it depends on need. Sometimes I fall in love with a book. Sometimes I love my car. Females, always.

Yes, I am straight. And by the way, this :
(..) and the letters L, G, and B must never be grouped together." (as result of a legitimate NS Issue)
Yes, it was about time NS gave players a choice.
I'm well aware that them LGBT people see society in terms of black and white - you're either with them or against them. I am NOT a "gaybasher" ; just not exactly gay-friendly, certainly not a homo-hugger - and freedom of speech gives me the right to say it.
Unless homosexuals have something against free speech, of course...
Last edited by Stone Age Electricians on Wed May 09, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dylar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Wed May 09, 2018 5:36 am

Saiwania wrote:
New Emeline wrote:Neighbor of mine had seven siblings.

How did their parents ever afford them? Were it me, I'd need to practically go to medical school and actually get into a position to make six figures.

Meh, that's nothing. I got a friend who has 11 siblings.
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Pro: Life, Catholic, religious freedom, guns
Against: gun control, abortion, militant atheism
Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 am

Stone Age Electricians wrote:I'm in relationship with Cars, Books and Females - not necessarily in that order, it depends on need. Sometimes I fall in love with a book. Sometimes I love my car. Females, always.

(..) and the letters L, G, and B must never be grouped together." (as result of a legitimate NS Issue)
I'm well aware that them LGBT people see society in terms of black and white - you're either with them or against them. I am NOT a "gaybasher" ; just not exactly gay-friendly, certainly not a homo-hugger - and freedom of speech gives me the right to say it.

What does the second paragraph have to do with the topic? :unsure:
The Blaatschapen should resign

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Wed May 09, 2018 5:50 am

Let me put it like this - everytime I'm sexually active I think about how nice it could be if there was a second person around.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

New Emeline
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Emeline » Wed May 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Stone Age Electricians wrote:I'm in a relationship with Cars, Books and Females - not necessarily in that order, it depends on need. Sometimes I fall in love with a book. Sometimes I love my car. Females, always.

Congratulations?

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri May 18, 2018 8:17 am

I recently came to terms with the fact that my online "relationship" ended once my "boyfriend" couldn't muster up the courage to tell me he wasn't as interested as he was before and instead ghosted me repeatedly 6-month+ periods having me worried sick about him and giving half assed vague excuses whenever he came back. He doesn't even really know me at this point, been gone for so long. I'm not who I was at 13 anymore. And I just kept making excuses for him no matter what anyone told me instead of enbying up* and demanded a legitimate, detailed reason as to what the hell was going on, instead of being so gullible like a goddamn idiot.

I'm currently just sticking to hasubandos and waifus. Tfw people who don't exist in your universe were there for you more than your ex.

*(If "enby up instead of "man up" isn't already a thing, it is now.)

Oil exporting People
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Oil exporting People » Fri May 18, 2018 9:21 am

NS Summer really is here.
National Syndicalist
“The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.” - Julius Evola
Endorsing Greg "Grab 'em by the Neck" Gianforte and Brett "I Like Beer" Kavanaugh for 2020

Claorica
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Claorica » Fri May 18, 2018 9:26 am

Northeast American Federation wrote:It's best to eschew such things until you find the right person so you aren't wasting your time on non-serious relationships and mindless hedonism.
Pros Localism, Subsidiarity, Distributism, Traditionalism, Conservatism, Christian Democracy, Ruralism, Southern Agrarianism, Regionalism, State's Rights, Monarchism, Federalism, Rerum Novarum, Christian Monarchy, Christian conservatism, Boers, Presbyterianism (PCA) Aristocracy, Catholicism, the Subsidiarity Principle

Dues-Paying Member of the American Solidarity Party.

Based Groyper
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Based Groyper » Fri May 18, 2018 9:27 am

I would like to see them all banned.
"Please do not insult the Joker and the memory of Heath Ledger with your nflated sense of self."
-Gauthier

New Rogernomics
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 22, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rogernomics » Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 am

Usually have sex with my bf every weekend. So pretty active.
Herald (Vice-Delegate) of Lazarus
"Solidarity forever..."
Hoping for Peace in Israel and Palestine
  • Former First Citizen (PM) of Lazarus
  • Former Proedroi (Minister) of Foreign Affairs of Lazarus
  • Former Lazarus Delegate (Humane Republic of Lazarus, 2015)
  • Minister of Culture & Media (Humane Republic of Lazarus)
  • Foreign Minister of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Senator of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Interior Commissioner of Lazarus (Pre-People's Republic of Lazarus)
  • At some point a member of the Grey family...then father vanished...
  • Foreign Minister of The Last Kingdom (RIP)
  • ADN:DSA Rep for Eastern Roman Empire
  • Honoratus Servant of the Holy Land (Eastern Roman Empire)
  • UN/WA Delegate of Trans Atlantice (RIP)

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Fri May 18, 2018 10:21 am

Soyouso wrote:I recently came to terms with the fact that my online "relationship" ended once my "boyfriend" couldn't muster up the courage to tell me he wasn't as interested as he was before and instead ghosted me repeatedly 6-month+ periods having me worried sick about him and giving half assed vague excuses whenever he came back. He doesn't even really know me at this point, been gone for so long. I'm not who I was at 13 anymore. And I just kept making excuses for him no matter what anyone told me instead of enbying up* and demanded a legitimate, detailed reason as to what the hell was going on, instead of being so gullible like a goddamn idiot.

I'm currently just sticking to hasubandos and waifus. Tfw people who don't exist in your universe were there for you more than your ex.

So sorry to hear that. Also, I was wondering how you would say you have changed since you were 13?

New Rogernomics
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 22, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rogernomics » Fri May 18, 2018 10:32 am

Soyouso wrote:I recently came to terms with the fact that my online "relationship" ended once my "boyfriend" couldn't muster up the courage to tell me he wasn't as interested as he was before and instead ghosted me repeatedly 6-month+ periods having me worried sick about him and giving half assed vague excuses whenever he came back. He doesn't even really know me at this point, been gone for so long. I'm not who I was at 13 anymore. And I just kept making excuses for him no matter what anyone told me instead of enbying up* and demanded a legitimate, detailed reason as to what the hell was going on, instead of being so gullible like a goddamn idiot.

If they don't commit to one day meeting you in-person, I'd call that a red flag.

I've done this whole dating thing, and got really exhausted before I met my current boyfriend of several years.

It depends on the person though, some people you date can be real busy. In the end though, if they aren't prepared to get in a plane, train, bus, or car, to see you, then that's when I'd say 'yeah...you aren't for me'.

People have made long-distance relationships work, and I've seen that, and tried a bit of that. Though even then I'd expect 6 months in for them to have met you in person.

It sucks to have a relationship end, but you made the right decision to get out of that.
Last edited by New Rogernomics on Fri May 18, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herald (Vice-Delegate) of Lazarus
"Solidarity forever..."
Hoping for Peace in Israel and Palestine
  • Former First Citizen (PM) of Lazarus
  • Former Proedroi (Minister) of Foreign Affairs of Lazarus
  • Former Lazarus Delegate (Humane Republic of Lazarus, 2015)
  • Minister of Culture & Media (Humane Republic of Lazarus)
  • Foreign Minister of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Senator of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Interior Commissioner of Lazarus (Pre-People's Republic of Lazarus)
  • At some point a member of the Grey family...then father vanished...
  • Foreign Minister of The Last Kingdom (RIP)
  • ADN:DSA Rep for Eastern Roman Empire
  • Honoratus Servant of the Holy Land (Eastern Roman Empire)
  • UN/WA Delegate of Trans Atlantice (RIP)

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Fri May 18, 2018 11:25 am

Soyouso wrote:I recently came to terms with the fact that my online "relationship" ended once my "boyfriend" couldn't muster up the courage to tell me he wasn't as interested as he was before and instead ghosted me repeatedly 6-month+ periods having me worried sick about him and giving half assed vague excuses whenever he came back. He doesn't even really know me at this point, been gone for so long.

Well, come on. Does it even count as a "real" relationship if it is confined to online only as opposed to it being at least partially in real life? If it is only via text or online, then for all you know- it is just a bot or script unless you've seen them on webcam and you've known them for long enough to be fairly certain that they're real.

I've known plenty of people online, but I don't think any of it counts really- as anything serious. Only someone you can see in person, is likely to go anywhere. I've seen it happen too many times. These two people's schedules never aligned anymore so they never got to talk, and over time what eventually happened was that their friendship or association with each other faded until it ended. They no longer had anything in common or even anything to discuss and they went their separate ways.

Just a fact of life that along the way, people will enter and exit out of the "people you know" over time.
Last edited by Saiwania on Fri May 18, 2018 11:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 pm

New Rogernomics wrote:People have made long-distance relationships work, and I've seen that, and tried a bit of that. Though even then I'd expect 6 months in for them to have met you in person.

I was 13 when this started. You can't just meet up with people you meet on the Internet that at that age, and plus he wasn't even American.

Saiwania wrote:Well, come on. Does it even count as a "real" relationship if it is confined to online only as opposed to it being at least partially in real life? If it is only via text or online, then for all you know- it is just a bot or script unless you've seen them on webcam and you've known them for long enough to be fairly certain that they're real.

I've known plenty of people online, but I don't think any of it counts really- as anything serious. Only someone you can see in person, is likely to go anywhere. I've seen it happen too many times. These two people's schedules never aligned anymore so they never got to talk, and over time what eventually happened was that their friendship or association with each other faded until it ended. They no longer had anything in common or even anything to discuss and they went their separate ways.

Okay, first of all, you have no idea how I felt about him. You can't just wipe away all of the emotions because "lol it's just a stupid person online get over it". This wasn't just some random guy, this was my very first time being in love. And he was the one who showed interest first. Obviously it's going to have some effect on me. His schedule didn't go that far away from mine he used to be on all the time, he just literally just stopped talking to me for months at a time and none of the reasons he gave made any logical sense, and I was just too blind to interrogate furthur because it was my first love and I was a stupid young teen for most of it.

Second of all, please keep your "Online relationships aren't real" stuff to yourself. You really don't know that and I get pissed when people say stuff like that. Say that to me and my best friend, who I can open up to more than any of the people I know offline and even online. We talk at least weekly. We know basically all of each other's secrets. I can't open up to anyone anywhere near as much as I've opened up to him, nobody really understand me the way he does. The only people he can really open up and relate to are online, what with his abusive, shitty household where he has to hide everything about himself (his opinions, his interests, his sexuality, his religious beliefs, his parents regularly force him to cut his hair down extremely short because they think it's "gay", etc.) so his horrible parents and the people around him don't harass him for it. What with his social phobia from the things that have happened to him, talking without eye contact (ex. texting) is a lot more comfortable for him. We've literally talked each other out of considering suicide. We keep each other in check and provide support. And when I finally came to terms with what my ex was doing, he helped and calmed me down. If this isn't a relationship then I don't know what is, it's just not romantic. The screen means nothing if you actually do keep communication in general, text or not.

Bienenhalde wrote:So sorry to hear that. Also, I was wondering how you would say you have changed since you were 13?

1. I was one of those Christians who was secretly gay af and hid it by pretending to be disgusted by it.
2. I was Christian.
3. I was gullible.
4. Later on I entered my edgy anti-SJW phase and thought I was special because I watched TJ Kirk.
5. I was obsessed with Happy Tree Friends and was the craziest of all Flippy fangirls.
6. Was in my "ZOMG I'M A YANDERE IMMA KILL YOU DESU DESU" phase

Kramanica
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kramanica » Fri May 18, 2018 1:26 pm

First, I would like to say this poll sucks.

Secondly, I'm still a virgin at the moment. Being autistic has kind of made interacting with women difficult. But I am talking to someone now so I don't think I'll have to wait much longer.
Running out of nation names faster than I can think of them
American National Syndicalist
"B-but gun control works in Australia..."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General