NATION

PASSWORD

Gun Control III - the Gunnening

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gun Control n Stuff - Only 2 Options Pick Carefully

If my neighbors dog craps on my lawn I have a god-given right to respond with the use of force up to and including recreational nuclear warheads
50%
Guns are literally the embodiment of all evil ever created by mankind, and when the last gun is finally destroyed the entire world will be at peace
16%
I'm lame and choose not to use a poll with wild stereotypes about both sides because I'm lame
33%

Total votes : 1277

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:49 am

Telconi wrote:
Licana wrote:jej

Jesus Christ...

Looks like he also is doubling down on being stupid. Didn't know it was possible, but hey, you learn something new every day.

But hey, nobody is coming for them guns, right? At least that's what I keep being told by the uneducated leftists repeatedly.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 16, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:35 am

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Jesus Christ...

Looks like he also is doubling down on being stupid. Didn't know it was possible, but hey, you learn something new every day.

But hey, nobody is coming for them guns, right? At least that's what I keep being told by the uneducated leftists repeatedly.

The inbred half wit knows he has no chance of becoming prez, so at this point he has no choice but to go all fascist and throw out wild shit that would never get passed let alone enforced.

Telconi
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:38 am

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Jesus Christ...

Gun bans have been a part of their party platform for decades now. Anyone who says otherwise is either a liar or stupid.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 16, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:56 am

List of shitbag parasite CEO's and the companies they work at, who think they know what's best for you while they are protected by people who have guns, because they are more important than you.
Here’s the List of Companies That Asked Congress for Gun Control
They can all go fuck themselves with a running chainsaw while drinking a gallon of bleach.

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:51 am

Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:00 am

It truly boggles my mind how these people actually get support.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:03 am

Telconi wrote:

Enough Boomer moms are scared of little Sally and Lucy getting shot at school.
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

Free Arabian Nation
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:03 am

Telconi wrote:

Texan too, amazingly
العرب الأحرار
I don't use NS Stats, for they are against the will of Liberty and God.

News
Open to TGs

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:04 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:
Telconi wrote:

I mean, I understand, but I don't get how it happens.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:04 am

Free Arabian Nation wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Texan too, amazingly

And he's Irish but calls himself "Beto" to appeal to Hispanics.

Essentially, he's a fraud on every level.
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am

Free Arabian Nation wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Texan too, amazingly

He’s spectacularly unsuccessful for a Texas Democrat.
He literally lost one of the safest Democrat seats in Texas before he challenged Cruz.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Nova Cyberia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:08 am

Diopolis wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:Texan too, amazingly

He’s spectacularly unsuccessful for a Texas Democrat.
He literally lost one of the safest Democrat seats in Texas before he challenged Cruz.

Remember when Beto was a rising star who was totally gonna oust Cruz?

My, the time has not been kind.
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:
Diopolis wrote:He’s spectacularly unsuccessful for a Texas Democrat.

Remember when Beto was a rising star who was totally gonna oust Cruz?

My, the time has not been kind.

I was laughing at that back when they were talking about it. He’s just another Wendy Davis- too extreme for native democrats, too politically inept for Nationals, totally dependent on out of state money.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 am

Telconi wrote:

Ain't that the truth. This literally goes against every fiber of America's being.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:25 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Ain't that the truth. This literally goes against every fiber of America's being.

hey watch it, that guy is no Texan if he likes being a Maduro like character then he can go to California you'd be surprised well not really people here in Austin still have Beto for Congress stickers. You know with seeing how the US political debate on Guns is going I figure someone is playing there lyre while watching the country the burn while waiting to take the accused into a stadium for all to see.
Last edited by Gig em Aggies on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:30 am

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Ain't that the truth. This literally goes against every fiber of America's being.

hey watch it, that guy is no Texan if he likes being a Maduro like character then he can go to California you'd be surprised well not really people here in Austin still have Beto for Congress stickers. You know with seeing how the US political debate on Guns is going I figure someone is playing there lyre while watching the country the burn while waiting to take the accused into a stadium for all to see.

That wouldn't be too surprising.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrolheadia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:47 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:
Telconi wrote:

At this rate of speed of generation namecalling creep, "boomer" will soon be anyone born in the previous century. Or maybe even decade.
Capitalism, single-payer healthcare, pro-choice, LGBT rights, progressive personal taxation, low corporate tax, pro-business law, welfare for those in need.
Nazism, edgism, dogmatic statements, most of Abrahamic-derived morality (esp. as law), welfare for those not in need.
We are not Albania and I am not Albanian, FFS!
Male, gearhead, classic rock fan, gamer, agnostic.
Not sure if left-libertarian, ex-libertarian or without a damn clue.
Where you can talk about cars!
"They're always saying I'm a Capitalist pig. I suppose I am, but, ah...it ah...it's good for my drumming, I think." - Keith Moon,
If a Porsche owner treats it like a bicycle, he's a gentleman. And if he prays to it, he's simply a moron. - Jan Nowicki.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:00 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Ain't that the truth. This literally goes against every fiber of America's being.

Austin is a great city, but its politics are a blight on the state.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Crockerland
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crockerland » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:34 pm

Grinning Dragon wrote:List of shitbag parasite CEO's and the companies they work at, who think they know what's best for you while they are protected by people who have guns, because they are more important than you.
Here’s the List of Companies That Asked Congress for Gun Control
They can all go fuck themselves with a running chainsaw while drinking a gallon of bleach.

Twitter and Reddit among them, huh? Remember when companies pulled ads from Youtube for having pedo content on their site? It would be a shame if gun owners decided to go after the Reddit/Twitter advertisers and send them screenshots and archives of all the terrorist accounts on Twitter and neo-nazi/anti-police/necrophilia content from Reddit...

And I have been telling people for a while that Lyft and Uber are anti-gun fascists, support your local taxi company.
Last edited by Crockerland on Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Tibet.
Gay not Queer / Why Abortion is Genocide / End Gay Erasure
PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
National Liberalism, Nuclear & Geothermal Power, GMOs, Vaccines, Biodiesel, LGBTIA equality, Universal Healthcare, Universal Basic Income, Constitutional Carry, Emotional Support Twinks, Right to Life

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:20 pm

Listening to that democratic debate. Those guys sound scary at the moment.
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Listening to that democratic debate. Those guys sound scary at the moment.

Hopefully they trigger a sufficiant pro-gun backlash.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:22 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Listening to that democratic debate. Those guys sound scary at the moment.

Hopefully they trigger a sufficiant pro-gun backlash.

If it wasn't for that court case that banned private armies what they're proposing would be impossible.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Hopefully they trigger a sufficiant pro-gun backlash.

If it wasn't for that court case that banned private armies what they're proposing would be impossible.

In states such as Texas, the state constitution classifies male citizens between the ages of 17 and 45 to belong to the "Unorganized Reserve Militia".[64] The Texas constitution also grants the county sheriff and the governor of the state the authority to call upon the unorganized reserve militia to uphold the peace, repel invasion, and suppress rebellion, similar to the early "Texas Rangers".

as a famous Texan once said everyone else may go to Hell I'm going to Texas.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Fartsniffage
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:If it wasn't for that court case that banned private armies what they're proposing would be impossible.

In states such as Texas, the state constitution classifies male citizens between the ages of 17 and 45 to belong to the "Unorganized Reserve Militia".[64] The Texas constitution also grants the county sheriff and the governor of the state the authority to call upon the unorganized reserve militia to uphold the peace, repel invasion, and suppress rebellion, similar to the early "Texas Rangers".

And you think it's a good idea to have a bunch of untrained and armed people called up to deal with a situation?

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Fartsniffage wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:In states such as Texas, the state constitution classifies male citizens between the ages of 17 and 45 to belong to the "Unorganized Reserve Militia".[64] The Texas constitution also grants the county sheriff and the governor of the state the authority to call upon the unorganized reserve militia to uphold the peace, repel invasion, and suppress rebellion, similar to the early "Texas Rangers".

And you think it's a good idea to have a bunch of untrained and armed people called up to deal with a situation?

I trust them more than the government. They don't have a confirmed anti-liberty agenda. The government do.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General