NATION

PASSWORD

Gun Control III - the Gunnening

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gun Control n Stuff - Only 2 Options Pick Carefully

If my neighbors dog craps on my lawn I have a god-given right to respond with the use of force up to and including recreational nuclear warheads
50%
Guns are literally the embodiment of all evil ever created by mankind, and when the last gun is finally destroyed the entire world will be at peace
16%
I'm lame and choose not to use a poll with wild stereotypes about both sides because I'm lame
33%

Total votes : 1277

Free Arabian Nation
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:53 am

Sicaris wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:Literally every gun has a better reliablity than the Chauchat

Even 600-year-old antique muskets

Actually, there is one single gun that is irreparably significantly worse than the Chauchat.

The Breda Model 30.

Look it up, the thing was complete and utter garbage.

>Italian

Of course it is.
العرب الأحرار
I don't use NS Stats, for they are against the will of Liberty and God.

News
Open to TGs

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:44 pm

Free Arabian Nation wrote:
Sicaris wrote:
Actually, there is one single gun that is irreparably significantly worse than the Chauchat.

The Breda Model 30.

>Italian

Of course it is.

well at least the Italians were better at making their own weapons which sucked less then Chinese made weapons
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Sicaris
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Free Arabian Nation wrote:
Sicaris wrote:

The Breda Model 30.

>Italian

Of course it is.

No no no, the Beretta Model 38 was good, the Carcano was good, even earlier Italian Stuff was great. Modern Italian Stuff is too. Hell, Italians had one of the best fighters of WW2 in the C.205

Breda’s products are just 90% trash.
This country doesn’t represent my political views.
Three Principles of the People is a good book.
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales
I’m an American nationalist, ultra-capitalist, Kemalist, and First and Second Amendment extremist. Alexander Hamilton and Ronald Reagan are my gods and I will incessantly worship them.

No, basement dwellers of the world, communism does not work.

“If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake; but if you die poor, it’s your mistake.”

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 16, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:29 am

Big Jim, did you see this one?
TX SB378: Relating to prohibiting public funds from being used to enforce certain federal or international laws regulating firearms, firearm accessories, and firearm ammunition within the State of Texas. so basically creating a firearm sanctuary state based on the well established anti-commandeering doctrine set by 5 US supreme court rulings dating back to 1842, Printz v. U.S. serves as the cornerstone
Last edited by Grinning Dragon on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sicaris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:34 am

Grinning Dragon wrote:Big Jim, did you see this one?
TX SB378: Relating to prohibiting public funds from being used to enforce certain federal or international laws regulating firearms, firearm accessories, and firearm ammunition within the State of Texas. so basically creating a firearm sanctuary state based on the well established anti-commandeering doctrine set by 5 US supreme court rulings dating back to 1842, Printz v. U.S. serves as the cornerstone

:clap:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales
I’m an American nationalist, ultra-capitalist, Kemalist, and First and Second Amendment extremist. Alexander Hamilton and Ronald Reagan are my gods and I will incessantly worship them.

“If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake; but if you die poor, it’s your mistake.”

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 pm

https://youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:27 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:This is what will happen if any of these laws get passsed. People will make their own firearms. On a side note, that thing looks pretty cool.

I bet it has worse reliablity then the Chauchat.

Funny you should mention that.

Turns out the M1918 BAR objectively ranks the same as the Chauchat.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:51 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:I bet it has worse reliablity then the Chauchat.

Funny you should mention that.

Turns out the M1918 BAR objectively ranks the same as the Chauchat.

well the BAR killed more Nazis then the Chauchat and it was idolized in the 1920's era with Bonnie and Clyde. I think the police would have laughed them out of town and banks and others would have said "Isn't that a childs toy" if they ever used the Chauchat

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:54 pm

Sigh! I get back from a nice day of run n gun type training, get showered as we are going to go see that movie Capt. Marvel at 1900hrs, decided to peruse the interwebs, and run across this shit in FloriDUH~ SB 1310: Minors Posting Firearms on Social Media
Minors Posting Firearms on Social Media; Prohibiting the posting or publishing of a picture of a firearm, BB gun, air or gas-operated gun, or device displayed to resemble a firearm to social media by a minor; prohibiting storing a firearm in such a way that a minor obtains access to it without permission and posts a picture of it on social media; authorizing warrantless arrest when a law enforcement officer has probable cause to believe that a minor has violated a specified provision, etc.

Just what in the flying fuck is this shit?!? :rofl: Holy shit folks, we have reached peak sand in vagina syndrome. Let's criminalize the 1st Amendment now, 'cause all of that sand in their cunts is obviously rubbing them raw.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:06 pm

Grinning Dragon wrote:Sigh! I get back from a nice day of run n gun type training, get showered as we are going to go see that movie Capt. Marvel at 1900hrs, decided to peruse the interwebs, and run across this shit in FloriDUH~ SB 1310: Minors Posting Firearms on Social Media
Minors Posting Firearms on Social Media; Prohibiting the posting or publishing of a picture of a firearm, BB gun, air or gas-operated gun, or device displayed to resemble a firearm to social media by a minor; prohibiting storing a firearm in such a way that a minor obtains access to it without permission and posts a picture of it on social media; authorizing warrantless arrest when a law enforcement officer has probable cause to believe that a minor has violated a specified provision, etc.

Just what in the flying fuck is this shit?!? :rofl: Holy shit folks, we have reached peak sand in vagina syndrome. Let's criminalize the 1st Amendment now, 'cause all of that sand in their cunts is obviously rubbing them raw.

Ahh 1984 here we come. You know what I saw we cast California and Florida out into the Seven Seas California can be another pacific island nation and Florida can be another Caribbean nation or just give it to Cuba.

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Grinning Dragon wrote:Sigh! I get back from a nice day of run n gun type training, get showered as we are going to go see that movie Capt. Marvel at 1900hrs, decided to peruse the interwebs, and run across this shit in FloriDUH~ SB 1310: Minors Posting Firearms on Social Media

Ahh 1984 here we come. You know what I saw we cast California and Florida out into the Seven Seas California can be another pacific island nation and Florida can be another Caribbean nation or just give it to Cuba.

I would suspect if that were an option those two would still find away to infect their vacuous brain dead ways upon the rest of the nation.

What I get from the tone of this bullshit bill, is it really wants to make it seem it is unacceptable for minors to be around firearms and or their use.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:29 pm

Grinning Dragon wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:Ahh 1984 here we come. You know what I saw we cast California and Florida out into the Seven Seas California can be another pacific island nation and Florida can be another Caribbean nation or just give it to Cuba.

I would suspect if that were an option those two would still find away to infect their vacuous brain dead ways upon the rest of the nation.

What I get from the tone of this bullshit bill, is it really wants to make it seem it is unacceptable for minors to be around firearms and or their use.

Hold on …….. I got an idea let this pass but with one tweak make it legal for any minor to post a photo of weapons on social media in a non-threatening manner except for Fortnite and Day'z, PUBG, Anthem etc.... :twisted:

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:

Wait till I hop out, dammit. :p
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:58 am

Not yet. Thanks.
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:31 am

That's an unconstitutional piece of crap! Let's hope it gets shot down.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Sicaris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:33 am

War is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

Submit to the state or be further trampled on, puny civilians
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:54 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:

That's an unconstitutional piece of crap! Let's hope it gets shot down.

Whelp looks like the movies will have to wait I got some shooting to do https://youtu.be/7p4zafXsLSE

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:50 pm

>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:05 pm

Licana wrote:lolz

:rofl: [BugBunny]What a maroon.[/BugsBunny]
Does this dumb cunt even PLCAA?
Last edited by Grinning Dragon on Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Etats confederes d Amerique
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Etats confederes d Amerique » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:14 pm

Grinning Dragon wrote:

:rofl: [BugBunny]What a maroon.[/BugsBunny]

you know what id like the GOP candidates to fine any company or states 1 million dollars every time companies or states like California come up with stupid laws infringing upon Constitutional rights. or we could go further 1 million dollars per person for every week a homeless person doesn't have a home. then then maybe they'll see how stupid that comment was. he might as well be the Asian version of AOC

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:18 pm

Etats confederes d Amerique wrote:
Grinning Dragon wrote: :rofl: [BugBunny]What a maroon.[/BugsBunny]

you know what id like the GOP candidates to fine any company or states 1 million dollars every time companies or states like California come up with stupid laws infringing upon Constitutional rights. or we could go further 1 million dollars per person for every week a homeless person doesn't have a home. then then maybe they'll see how stupid that comment was. he might as well be the Asian version of AOC

Hmm, I like the "fine those who come up with stupid unconstitutional laws".
AOC is the epitome of an ignorant cunt, might be a tough act to follow for Mr. Yang but he may be catching up.
Last edited by Grinning Dragon on Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 pm

I’m tellin y’all, satire is reality now.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Grinning Dragon
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Grinning Dragon » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:30 am

If you live in PA, you may want to start flooding their email boxes and light up the phone lines and get this unconstitutional bill killed.
House Bill 768
Part of the registration process would include filling out an application that included:

• Name, age, sex and date of birth
• Personal and business addresses
• Telephone number
• Social security number
• Citizenship status
• Make, model, caliber/gauge, type and serial number of each firearm
• Two photographs taken within 30 days immediately prior to the date of filing the application equivalent to passport size showing the full face, head and shoulders of the applicant in a clear and distinguishing manner
• Fingerprints

Let's check out the carve out:
(1) Firearms owned or under the direct control or custody of a Federal, State or local governmental authority maintained in the course of its official duties.

2) Duty-related firearms owned and possessed by law enforcement officers who are not residents of this Commonwealth.

(3) Duty-related firearms owned and possessed by corrections officers who are not residents of this Commonwealth.

(4) Firearms owned, manufactured or processed by licensed manufacturers of firearms, bulk transporters or licensed sellers of firearms at wholesale or retail, provided that such persons have all licenses required by law.

(5) A nonresident of this Commonwealth participating in a lawful recreational firearm-related activity in this Commonwealth, or on the way to or from the firearm-related activity in another jurisdiction, provided that the possession or control of the firearm is lawful in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides and that the weapon is either:

(i) Broken down in a nonfunctioning state.

(ii) Unloaded and enclosed in a case, firearmcarrying box, shipping box or other container.

(6) Private security personnel who possess or control a firearm or ammunition within this Commonwealth. Firearms under this paragraph shall be owned and maintained by the security firm employing the security personnel and shall be registered by the security firm in accordance with this section.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:32 am

Man, Olin Corporation is gonna go out of business
All shall tremble before me

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:04 am

Grinning Dragon wrote:If you live in PA, you may want to start flooding their email boxes and light up the phone lines and get this unconstitutional bill killed.
House Bill 768
Part of the registration process would include filling out an application that included:

• Name, age, sex and date of birth
• Personal and business addresses
• Telephone number
• Social security number
• Citizenship status
• Make, model, caliber/gauge, type and serial number of each firearm
• Two photographs taken within 30 days immediately prior to the date of filing the application equivalent to passport size showing the full face, head and shoulders of the applicant in a clear and distinguishing manner
• Fingerprints

Let's check out the carve out:
(1) Firearms owned or under the direct control or custody of a Federal, State or local governmental authority maintained in the course of its official duties.

2) Duty-related firearms owned and possessed by law enforcement officers who are not residents of this Commonwealth.

(3) Duty-related firearms owned and possessed by corrections officers who are not residents of this Commonwealth.

(4) Firearms owned, manufactured or processed by licensed manufacturers of firearms, bulk transporters or licensed sellers of firearms at wholesale or retail, provided that such persons have all licenses required by law.

(5) A nonresident of this Commonwealth participating in a lawful recreational firearm-related activity in this Commonwealth, or on the way to or from the firearm-related activity in another jurisdiction, provided that the possession or control of the firearm is lawful in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides and that the weapon is either:

(i) Broken down in a nonfunctioning state.

(ii) Unloaded and enclosed in a case, firearmcarrying box, shipping box or other container.

(6) Private security personnel who possess or control a firearm or ammunition within this Commonwealth. Firearms under this paragraph shall be owned and maintained by the security firm employing the security personnel and shall be registered by the security firm in accordance with this section.

Are they seriously considering this? That goes against the very grain of the Constitution. Is it talking about all guns, or just semi-autos?
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General