NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread XI: It's Okay To Be Right

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What stance do you take on immigration?

1 - Full open borders. Sweden's Feminist Initiative model. Which involves doing all one can to prevent deportation of even alien criminal elements as they remain the responsibility of the country they find themselves in.
6%
2 - Full open borders with border security, checks and potential for deportation of harsher criminal immigrant elements. Multicultural model.
15%
3 - Full open borders with border security, checks and potential for deportation of harsher criminal immigrant elements. Melting-pot model.
22%
4 - Limited open borders that sets priories solely on the nations labour requirements.
9%
5 - Limited open borders that prioritises only high skilled labour. Multicultural model.
4%
6 - Limited open borders that prioritises only high skilled labour. Melting-pot model.
25%
7 - Closed borders. Only temporary green-cards, tourism and visas. No other forms of citizenship.
9%
8 - Fully closed borders.
4%
9 - Fully closed borders. No legal emigration.
5%

Total votes : 816

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Grand Britannia wrote:
Benuty wrote:I don't see an anime news network going mainstream anytime soon.

>trusting anything mainstream

Trusting anything hipster is not better
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:25 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Grand Britannia wrote:
You're right, I better change it to a sad penguin and a different quote from literally who conservative to qualify.

>Trusting media

Pretty much every serious conservative theorist is a literally who conservative unless you read conservative theory.

The last conservative theorists were the priests of Amun-Re.
Last edited by Taihei Tengoku on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REST IN POWER
Franberry - HMS Barham - North Point - Questers - Tyrandis - Rosbaningrad - Sharfghotten
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:Pretty much every serious conservative theorist is a literally who conservative unless you read conservative theory.

The last conservative theorists were the priests of Amun-Re.

This is like saying Epicurus was a liberal
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:27 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Taihei Tengoku wrote:The last conservative theorists were the priests of Amun-Re.

This is like saying Epicurus was a liberal

Haven't you heard?
REST IN POWER
Franberry - HMS Barham - North Point - Questers - Tyrandis - Rosbaningrad - Sharfghotten
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:This is like saying Epicurus was a liberal

Haven't you heard?

No.

Conservatism as a specific school of political thought starts with Burke, Bonald and Maistre, much as liberalism starts with Hobbes, Locke and Montesquieu
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:36 pm

Priests of Amun-Re vs Atenists, round 5550
REST IN POWER
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:Priests of Amun-Re vs Atenists, round 5550

The only Priests who matter are those of Al-Hoppe

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Neither.
Last edited by Salus Maior on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Priests of invisible hand use inflation to charge you rational self-interest on your savings as punishment for not letting said priests use your savings for usury, and then they confiscate your land for not being financially productive, then draft your children into school to teach them how to turn a profit for their bosses. Everyone wins and anyone who says otherwise is guilty of being moral (self righteous), gg
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Salus Maior wrote:

Neither.

Moses wants the Pharaoh to let the Jews leave Egypt to go to...an Egyptian province.

The Parkus Empire wrote:

Priests of invisible hand use inflation to charge you rational self-interest on your savings as punishment for not letting said priests use your savings for usury, and then they confiscate your land for not being financially productive, then draft your children into school to teach them how to turn a profit for their bosses. Everyone wins and anyone who says otherwise is guilty of being moral (self righteous), gg

You misunderstand who the Atenists are.
REST IN POWER
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:Neither.

Moses wants the Pharaoh to let the Jews leave Egypt to go to...an Egyptian province.

The Parkus Empire wrote:Priests of invisible hand use inflation to charge you rational self-interest on your savings as punishment for not letting said priests use your savings for usury, and then they confiscate your land for not being financially productive, then draft your children into school to teach them how to turn a profit for their bosses. Everyone wins and anyone who says otherwise is guilty of being moral (self righteous), gg

I know who the Atenists were
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:Neither.

The Parkus Empire wrote:Priests of invisible hand use inflation to charge you rational self-interest on your savings as punishment for not letting said priests use your savings for usury, and then they confiscate your land for not being financially productive, then draft your children into school to teach them how to turn a profit for their bosses. Everyone wins and anyone who says otherwise is guilty of being moral (self righteous), gg

Are you going to enlighten us in this esoteric mumbling where you debase everything to a dichotomy of polytheism, and monotheism or what?

I mean even with the stuff I believe about how everyone would be better off in the afterlife this is a bit much even for me.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Everything since Zoroastrianism is liberalism. Jesus was a Zoroastrian-Buddhist LARPer.

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Benuty wrote:Are you going to enlighten us in this esoteric mumbling where you debase everything to a dichotomy of polytheism, and monotheism or what?

No.
REST IN POWER
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
Benuty wrote:Are you going to enlighten us in this esoteric mumbling where you debase everything to a dichotomy of polytheism, and monotheism or what?

No.

So basically you are spouting bullshit.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Napkiraly wrote:Everything since Zoroastrianism is liberalism. Jesus was a Zoroastrian-Buddhist LARPer.

Neoplatonists did nothing wrong.

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Sun worship almost makes sense to me. It literally does give us life, it is eternal from our perspective, unmoved by mortals, and so on.

Too bad it's just a giant baby's face, and not an actual deity.

Mujahidah
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mujahidah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Mujahidah wrote:[

Al-Quds is also holy to Muslims, so its not like the Israelis are the only ones who view Israel as the holy land. Do you hate Muslims, or something? Or are you Jewish? Because you seem to have a bias towards the Jewish claim and simply pretend the legitimate Muslim claim doesn't exist.

Jerusalem may be holy for three different religions. But the difference is that Jewish identity is not solely religious, it also refers to a cultural-ethnic group. And it was the ancient Jewish nation which made Jerusalem a great city.

Being an ethnicity doesnt magically entitle you to something just because you owned it well over a 1000 years ago (from the time of the UN Partition Plan).
Your friendly, quirky neighborhood muslim girl
The Parkus Empire wrote:To paraphrase my hero, Richard Nixon: she's pink right down to her hijab.
The Parkus Empire wrote:I misjudged you, you are much more smarter than I gave you credit for.
Northern Davincia wrote:Can we engrave this in a plaque?
The Parkus Empire wrote:I am not sure I'm entirely comfortable with a woman being this well informed, but I'll try not to judge.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Ah, m'lady, if I were a heathen I'd wed thee four times

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Benuty wrote:
Taihei Tengoku wrote:No.

So basically you are spouting bullshit.

You can believe what you want.
REST IN POWER
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Mujahidah wrote:
Bienenhalde wrote:
Jerusalem may be holy for three different religions. But the difference is that Jewish identity is not solely religious, it also refers to a cultural-ethnic group. And it was the ancient Jewish nation which made Jerusalem a great city.

Being an ethnicity doesnt magically entitle you to something just because you owned it well over a 1000 years ago (from the time of the UN Partition Plan).

Jews are a magical ethnicity, lady
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
Benuty wrote:So basically you are spouting bullshit.

You can believe what you want.

Is that an aphorism, or a proverb?
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Mujahidah wrote:

Maybe, but then Muslims are not automatically entitled to control over Jerusalem either.

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:50 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Proctopeo wrote:You mean South Netherlands?

Those atheistic potheads don't compare with mighty Belgium. Belgians weren't just white supremacists, they were le supreme whiteman

The Netherlands used to be such a nice nation of proper Calvinists. 'Tis a shame how far they have fallen since the time of Kuyper.

Mujahidah
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mujahidah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:52 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Mujahidah wrote:

Maybe, but then Muslims are not automatically entitled to control over Jerusalem either.

I never said Muslims were entitled to "control" over Jerusalem. I just said that Israel has no right to it, nor does any "Jewish State."
Your friendly, quirky neighborhood muslim girl
The Parkus Empire wrote:To paraphrase my hero, Richard Nixon: she's pink right down to her hijab.
The Parkus Empire wrote:I misjudged you, you are much more smarter than I gave you credit for.
Northern Davincia wrote:Can we engrave this in a plaque?
The Parkus Empire wrote:I am not sure I'm entirely comfortable with a woman being this well informed, but I'll try not to judge.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Ah, m'lady, if I were a heathen I'd wed thee four times

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Benuty wrote:All traps are liberal after all they all seem submissive in most if not all media.

Since when are liberals submissive? The Jacobins who led a bloody revolution and murdered their king were certainly not submissive.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General