NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread XI: It's Okay To Be Right

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What stance do you take on immigration?

1 - Full open borders. Sweden's Feminist Initiative model. Which involves doing all one can to prevent deportation of even alien criminal elements as they remain the responsibility of the country they find themselves in.
6%
2 - Full open borders with border security, checks and potential for deportation of harsher criminal immigrant elements. Multicultural model.
15%
3 - Full open borders with border security, checks and potential for deportation of harsher criminal immigrant elements. Melting-pot model.
22%
4 - Limited open borders that sets priories solely on the nations labour requirements.
9%
5 - Limited open borders that prioritises only high skilled labour. Multicultural model.
4%
6 - Limited open borders that prioritises only high skilled labour. Melting-pot model.
25%
7 - Closed borders. Only temporary green-cards, tourism and visas. No other forms of citizenship.
9%
8 - Fully closed borders.
4%
9 - Fully closed borders. No legal emigration.
5%

Total votes : 816

Mujahidah
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mujahidah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Benuty wrote:All traps are liberal after all they all seem submissive in most if not all media.

Since when are liberals submissive? The Jacobins who led a bloody revolution and murdered their king were certainly not submissive.

Since the far-right decided everyone they didn't like was a "cuck"
Your friendly, quirky neighborhood muslim girl
The Parkus Empire wrote:To paraphrase my hero, Richard Nixon: she's pink right down to her hijab.
The Parkus Empire wrote:I misjudged you, you are much more smarter than I gave you credit for.
Northern Davincia wrote:Can we engrave this in a plaque?
The Parkus Empire wrote:I am not sure I'm entirely comfortable with a woman being this well informed, but I'll try not to judge.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Ah, m'lady, if I were a heathen I'd wed thee four times

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Mujahidah wrote:
I never said Muslims were entitled to "control" over Jerusalem. I just said that Israel has no right to it, nor does any "Jewish State."

If Israel does not have a right to it, who does?

Mujahidah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mujahidah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Mujahidah wrote:
I never said Muslims were entitled to "control" over Jerusalem. I just said that Israel has no right to it, nor does any "Jewish State."

Ideally? A secular, neutral state. I.e.: One that doesnt have a religious symbol on its flag.

Putting personal bias aside thats the only valid solution that won't inedibly collapse ever since the UN imposed the Israeli state on Palestinians.
Last edited by Mujahidah on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Parkus Empire wrote:To paraphrase my hero, Richard Nixon: she's pink right down to her hijab.
The Parkus Empire wrote:I misjudged you, you are much more smarter than I gave you credit for.
The Parkus Empire wrote:I am not sure I'm entirely comfortable with a woman being this well informed, but I'll try not to judge.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:56 pm

Albrenia wrote:Sun worship almost makes sense to me. It literally does give us life, it is eternal from our perspective, unmoved by mortals, and so on.

Too bad it's just a giant baby's face, and not an actual deity.

Well, the Sun gives us life, but that would mean we should worship our mothers. Like, make altars, too. Those things are insane, because while loving your mother is fine, worshipping her is crazy, because of its inherent suggestions.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Davincia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Mujahidah wrote:
Bienenhalde wrote:

Ideally? A secular, neutral state. I.e.: One that doesnt have a religious symbol on its flag.

Putting personal bias aside thats the only valid solution that won't inedibly collapse ever since the UN imposed the Israeli state on Palestinians.

The proper solution is the restoration of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, as well as the other crusader states.
Hoppean Libertarian, Acolyte of von Mises, Protector of Our Sacred Liberties
Economic Left/Right: 9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
Conserative Morality wrote:"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Hoppe."

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:58 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Albrenia wrote:Sun worship almost makes sense to me. It literally does give us life, it is eternal from our perspective, unmoved by mortals, and so on.

Too bad it's just a giant baby's face, and not an actual deity.

Well, the Sun gives us life, but that would mean we should worship our mothers. Like, make altars, too. Those things are insane, because while loving your mother is fine, worshipping her is crazy, because of its inherent suggestions.

Catholics manage just fine.

Mujahidah wrote:
Bienenhalde wrote:

Israel is also a solution that won't collapse.
REST IN POWER
Franberry - HMS Barham - North Point - Questers - Tyrandis - Rosbaningrad - Sharfghotten
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Davincia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:00 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Northern Davincia wrote:Your loyalty to the original nanny state is worrying.

So is your support of proto-Bolshevism

delet this
Shall I consider you a schismatic in the eyes of the prophet Al-Hoppeyun (PBUH)?
Conserative Morality wrote:"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Hoppe."

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Mujahidah wrote:

I do not think that putting two different ethnic groups that are largely hostile to each other into one state is a good idea. A two-state or three-state solution would probably work better.

Mujahidah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mujahidah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Northern Davincia wrote:
Mujahidah wrote:

The proper solution is the restoration of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, as well as the other crusader states.

Yeah, absolutely under no circumstance.

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
Mujahidah wrote:

Israel is also a solution that won't collapse.

Its not really working out, considering the corruption that is rampant in the government (I believe it was the last two PMs that were forced out by allegations?). Oh, and the fact that, you know, the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians angers every country around it. And the constant warfare the Jewish occupation of the territory has inevitably caused. Its not a solution at all, unless your really like bloodshed.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:Those atheistic potheads don't compare with mighty Belgium. Belgians weren't just white supremacists, they were le supreme whiteman

The Netherlands used to be such a nice nation of proper Calvinists. 'Tis a shame how far they have fallen since the time of Kuyper.

"The Natural Family: A Manifesto" got me interested in him a still relevant thinker
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Mujahidah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mujahidah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Mujahidah wrote:

I do not think that putting two different ethnic groups that are largely hostile to each other into one state is a good idea. A two-state or three-state solution would probably work better.

Two-State Solution fails because you have the question of where Al-Quds (Jerusalem) goes. Three-State Solution could work if the third state was an independent Al-Quds but was governed by some kind of nonaffiliated government.

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Mujahidah wrote:

Yeah, I do not get why that meme caught on... I mean for someone to be cuckolded is certainly unfortunate, but it is not as though they were guilty of any sort of immorality. Then again, I guess the alt-right is not really interested in morality. They seem to follow Nietzsche's idea of being "beyond good and evil" and so forth.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:06 pm

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Well, the Sun gives us life, but that would mean we should worship our mothers. Like, make altars, too. Those things are insane, because while loving your mother is fine, worshipping her is crazy, because of its inherent suggestions.

Catholics manage just fine.

Well, they do worship dads, not moms...
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Mujahidah wrote:
Bienenhalde wrote:

Two-State Solution fails because you have the question of where Al-Quds (Jerusalem) goes. Three-State Solution could work if the third state was an independent Al-Quds but was governed by some kind of nonaffiliated government.

How about the Xtians get it? :^)
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

Bienenhalde
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Mujahidah wrote:

I meant that Gaza Strip would be returned to Egypt. The West Bank and East Jerusalem could go to Jordan.

Mujahidah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mujahidah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Mujahidah wrote:

Yeah, I do not get why that meme caught on... I mean for someone to be cuckolded is certainly unfortunate, but it is not as though they were guilty of any sort of immorality. Then again, I guess the alt-right is not really interested in morality. They seem to follow Nietzsche's idea of being "beyond good and evil" and so forth.

Perhaps. I don't follow his philosophy - by any means - but I sometimes feel bad for Nietzsche. He's followed by people he'd likely hate.

Mujahidah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mujahidah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:09 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Mujahidah wrote:

How about the Xtians get it? :^)

Because no one group an "Get it" and expect there to be anything but strife. If I was accepting perpetual strife as being possibly accepted as a "solution" I'd just be going hardline 'Muslims and only Muslims' right now because, religiously, its the claim I hold most valid. Thankfully I can separate religion and politics.

Mujahidah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mujahidah » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:10 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Mujahidah wrote:

I meant that Gaza Strip would be returned to Egypt. The West Bank and East Jerusalem could go to Jordan.

Ahhh. A valid solution. I am rather partial to the idea of an Independent Al-Quds, myself, but thats just cause I find city-states neat.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Benuty wrote:All traps are liberal after all they all seem submissive in most if not all media.

Since when are liberals submissive? The Jacobins who led a bloody revolution and murdered their king were certainly not submissive.

Oh my dear child you don't know what a trap is do you?

It's a guy who dresses as a girl to bait men towards them for sexual purposes or otherwise. Since some users in this thread believe GB to be a trap (unsubstantiated rumors) the logic follows that if GB is a liberal, and a trap then ultimately they are submissive.

As all traps tend to be submissive in a lot of media I don't need to hold your hand through this explanation.
Last edited by Benuty on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Taihei Tengoku
Senator

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:23 pm

Mujahidah wrote:
Taihei Tengoku wrote:Israel is also a solution that won't collapse.

Its not really working out, considering the corruption that is rampant in the government (I believe it was the last two PMs that were forced out by allegations?). Oh, and the fact that, you know, the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians angers every country around it. And the constant warfare the Jewish occupation of the territory has inevitably caused. Its not a solution at all, unless your really like bloodshed.

Israel's internal enemies are in ghettos and being reduced to the Stone Age and its external enemies (save one) are neutralized--quite the improvement over the threat of being driven to the sea.
REST IN POWER
Franberry - HMS Barham - North Point - Questers - Tyrandis - Rosbaningrad - Sharfghotten
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Mujahidah wrote:
Bienenhalde wrote:

Well I would lecture you, but I am afraid this much trap discussion would get the thread drone bombed by the mods.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Mujahidah wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:How about the Xtians get it? :^)

Because no one group an "Get it" and expect there to be anything but strife. If I was accepting perpetual strife as being possibly accepted as a "solution" I'd just be going hardline 'Muslims and only Muslims' right now because, religiously, its the claim I hold most valid. Thankfully I can separate religion and politics.

You can try, but it's like separating morality and culture from politics
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Daily reminder that all citizens must watch mandatory broadcasts by President Xi or else.

The Parkus Empire
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Benuty wrote:Daily reminder that all citizens must watch mandatory broadcasts by President Xi or else.

Even our TV has been outsourced
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist

Northern Davincia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Davincia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Benuty wrote:Daily reminder that all citizens must watch mandatory broadcasts by President Xi or else.

I call dibs on joining the Thought Police.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General