NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAThread XII: A Tarriff-ic Thread!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sun May 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Senkaku wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:Actually they’d be able to buy a lot more then that
Their budget is 14085.76 million

Yes, $14BN, and Fords have a unit cost of about $13BN.

Putting millions in thousands makes them sound more impressive, but it doesn't actually change anything. :p

I wonder what TEM would prefer - Iranian shenanigans as they stand now, or his favorite toy getting copied by the PERSIAN MENACE
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sun May 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Senkaku wrote:Yes, $14BN, and Fords have a unit cost of about $13BN.

Putting millions in thousands makes them sound more impressive, but it doesn't actually change anything. :p

I wonder what TEM would prefer - Iranian shenanigans as they stand now, or his favorite toy getting copied by the PERSIAN MENACE

tbh this is a no win question, I can't answer at this time thank you.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun May 13, 2018 11:44 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:I don’t have to spin doctor anything. You’re the one trying to sell something, not me. You’re adrift in your premise and you want me to look only where you want. First of all, this increase is brought up in relation to the Iran deal and in fact was part of Trump’s reasoning for backing out. To now pretend it’s about containment is trying to shift the argument. That Iran is contrary to US interests in the area is redundant. This point is not in contention. My motivations behind why I will not be buying your falling sky insurance are not the subject. You can believe that I have some sort of knee jerk reaction to dislike anything trump says out of tribalism if you’d like, the fact remains you have made an incomplete argument to defend his disingenuous argument to pull out of the Iran deal. Never mind that even if his premise is true his actions do nothing but remove what oversight we had in order to satisfy a Howard Hawks white hat black hat fantasy.

No, I never brought up Trump's Iran deal into. Only that his butchering of the statistic was a tragedy that detracts for an important that the public should be aware of and that Iran's continued games in the region are a threat.

It's super special that during a discussion about Trump's quote and its relationship to the Iranian deal you wanted to thread some narrow needle where it doesn't relate to the deal and therefore becomes a meaningless statistic, but the topic was the topic whether you were trying to skirt it or not.
The East Marches II wrote: That was a smooth attempt at trying to strawman me, well played.

First, stop pretending being able to name a fallacy gets you out of your own bullshit or somehow scores you a point in an argument.

Second, the discussion was about the statistic. The statistic was in relation to the Iran deal. Trump presented it as the reasoning behind backing out of the Iran deal. I stated all of these facts of the discussion in relation to Trump because no one gives a shit about CToaN and East Marches II. It's not the CToaN East Marches II thread. It's the Trump thread. I characterized the statistic in the context it was presented. I don't give a shit about what weird needle you're trying to thread. The statistic is misleading fearmongering. If you have some sort of special pocket where you want it to mean something else good on you. Pointing out that this is the topic of discussion in the Trump thread because this is how Trump was presenting it is not strawmanning you. No one is working that hard to get over on you. Stop flopping for the refs or trying to read motivations. It's tedious. Make a goddamn argument.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Oil exporting People
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Oil exporting People » Sun May 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Ifreann wrote:Eliminating the deal is 100% about Trump's ego.

Or the fact it's a bad deal; it literally pays Iran to spread its influence in exchange for not building a nuclear device, which is doubtful if they even could build it.

The point is that America now needs to expend effort to get the cooperation of their allies, when previously they did not.

Uh, what? We've been expending effort to force our allies to do shit for sometime. Back during the Suez Crisis the Eisenhower Administration threatened to set a run on the Pound Sterling in order to get the British to back down and it was literally De Gaulle who coined the term "exorbitant privilege" with regards to American economic policy. Using the various levers is nothing new to American policy, and to claim this is not so is both fundamentally ignorant of history as well baseless political hysteria.
National Syndicalist
“The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.” - Julius Evola
Endorsing Greg "Grab 'em by the Neck" Gianforte and Brett "I Like Beer" Kavanaugh for 2020

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun May 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Oil exporting People wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Eliminating the deal is 100% about Trump's ego.

Or the fact it's a bad deal; it literally pays Iran to spread its influence in exchange for not building a nuclear device, which is doubtful if they even could build it.

[citation needed]

I guess the fact it happens to be a thing Obama did is just a massive coincidence.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Telconi
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Mon May 14, 2018 12:03 am

Vassenor wrote:

[citation needed]

I guess the fact it happens to be a thing Obama did is just a massive coincidence.

Most people's opinions aren't the product of the weird anti-Obama conspiracy you've cooked up.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Mon May 14, 2018 12:06 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:
No, I never brought up Trump's Iran deal into. Only that his butchering of the statistic was a tragedy that detracts for an important that the public should be aware of and that Iran's continued games in the region are a threat.

It's super special that during a discussion about Trump's quote and its relationship to the Iranian deal you wanted to thread some narrow needle where it doesn't relate to the deal and therefore becomes a meaningless statistic, but the topic was the topic whether you were trying to skirt it or not.
The East Marches II wrote: That was a smooth attempt at trying to strawman me, well played.

First, stop pretending being able to name a fallacy gets you out of your own bullshit or somehow scores you a point in an argument.

Second, the discussion was about the statistic. The statistic was in relation to the Iran deal. Trump presented it as the reasoning behind backing out of the Iran deal. I stated all of these facts of the discussion in relation to Trump because no one gives a shit about CToaN and East Marches II. It's not the CToaN East Marches II thread. It's the Trump thread. I characterized the statistic in the context it was presented. I don't give a shit about what weird needle you're trying to thread. The statistic is misleading fearmongering. If you have some sort of special pocket where you want it to mean something else good on you. Pointing out that this is the topic of discussion in the Trump thread because this is how Trump was presenting it is not strawmanning you. No one is working that hard to get over on you. Stop flopping for the refs or trying to read motivations. It's tedious. Make a goddamn argument.

You're making it about something that it wasn't to try to tie me to Trump. I was discussing the statistic on its own and how Trump manipulating it to sound bigger was tragedy. It isn't meaningless fear mongering, they are a threat. You chose to make into something bigger once your attempts at downplaying it failed. Tryharding is your go to tactic when you've nothing else to catch somebody on. I've made my argument, and provided the statistics. You've excused and obfuscated. 30% is a large increase no matter how you look at it. $4 billion is no bit of chump change. They are clearly using it towards negative ends.

An Alan Smithee Nation
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Mon May 14, 2018 12:08 am

NeoOasis wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:Actually they’d be able to buy a lot more then that
Their budget is 14085.76 million

That translates to about 14 billion. They might be able to buy a couple of F-18s to put on the carrier. But that puts em at maybe a Ford-Class carrier.

IS operated on about $1 million a month. I'm sure if you don't waste the cash on aircraft carriers, it could be quite effective.
Everything is intertwinkled

Oil exporting People
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Oil exporting People » Mon May 14, 2018 12:13 am

Vassenor wrote:

[citation needed]

Lifting of sanctions was an obvious boon for Iran, as it allowed them access to foreign markets for their oil as well as allowing their own market to get investment funding; such has been vital to support Iranian operations in Iraqi and Syria, which have strained them even with this addition income.
National Syndicalist
“The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.” - Julius Evola
Endorsing Greg "Grab 'em by the Neck" Gianforte and Brett "I Like Beer" Kavanaugh for 2020

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 14, 2018 12:14 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:It's super special that during a discussion about Trump's quote and its relationship to the Iranian deal you wanted to thread some narrow needle where it doesn't relate to the deal and therefore becomes a meaningless statistic, but the topic was the topic whether you were trying to skirt it or not.

You're making it about something that it wasn't to try to tie me to Trump. I was discussing the statistic on its own and how Trump manipulating it to sound bigger was tragedy. It isn't meaningless fear mongering, they are a threat.

Trump's on the tin, Trump made the claim. I don't need six tons of back and forth playback of what happened. I get it. You are trying to thread a needle where the statistic still means something separate of the Trump statement. Do we need to say this back and forth six more times?
The East Marches II wrote: You chose to make into something bigger once your attempts at downplaying it failed.

This is in your head. Also, no one cares what you think I'm doing. It is not relevant. Argue the argument, not your weird fantasies about me.
The East Marches II wrote: Tryharding is your go to tactic when you've nothing else to catch somebody on.

Again, I am not the topic. This? This is tryhard shit. Make a point.
The East Marches II wrote: I've made my argument, and provided the statistics. You've excused and obfuscated. 30% is a large increase no matter how you look at it. $4 billion is no bit of chump change. They are clearly using it towards negative ends.

Taken in context it is not as alarming as you want it to be.

Now throw your armchair backhanded analysis of me so you get to have the last word and we can abandon this fucking stupid exchange.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Mon May 14, 2018 12:25 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:Trump's on the tin, Trump made the claim. I don't need six tons of back and forth playback of what happened. I get it. You are trying to thread a needle where the statistic still means something separate of the Trump statement. Do we need to say this back and forth six more times?

Clearly we do, you've still not gotten the point. I am not treading any needle. It is a fact on its own that exists with or without the Iran deal. Unfortunately, the President trivalized it and now its a debate what is true or not instead of a strategic threat.

Cannot think of a name wrote:This is in your head. Also, no one cares what you think I'm doing. It is not relevant. Argue the argument, not your weird fantasies about me.

I must have imagined the part where you excused it as part of larger government spending.

Cannot think of a name wrote:Again, I am not the topic. This? This is tryhard shit. Make a point.

More edgy tryhard. Keep going, its fantastic.

Cannot think of a name wrote:Taken in context it is not as alarming as you want it to be.

Now throw your armchair backhanded analysis of me so you get to have the last word and we can abandon this fucking stupid exchange.

It is absolutely as alarming as it is, an extra 4 billion in the hands of the Ayatollahs to spread chaos in the ME is a serious threat. You downplay it because Trump said it. It is that simple, no need for backhandedness, I am direct.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon May 14, 2018 9:16 am

Speaking of dumpster fires, a huge proverbial blaze that is the opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.

UPDATES Jerusalem Embassy and Gaza Protests: 52 Palestinians Killed by Israeli Gunfire at Border

Donnie's decision indirectly killing people and I doubt it's the first time. Nobody here will give a shit about Palestinian lives of course, dismissing the entire people as Jew-hating sand niggers but obvious side effects had to be noted.

As if that wasn't enough though, it's like the Trump Administration is trying to send a subliminal narrative that it subscribes to the Evangelical view of Israel being a Bat Signal for Jesus that just needs to be set on fire to start the Second Coming:

Trump Faith Adviser Who Said Jews Go to Hell to Speak at Jerusalem U.S. Embassy Opening

Yeah, a douchebag who says Jews will Go To Hell speaking at the opening of the Jerusalem embassy. Great omen there.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon May 14, 2018 9:21 am

Petrasylvania wrote:Speaking of dumpster fires, a huge proverbial blaze that is the opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.

UPDATES Jerusalem Embassy and Gaza Protests: 52 Palestinians Killed by Israeli Gunfire at Border

Donnie's decision indirectly killing people and I doubt it's the first time. Nobody here will give a shit about Palestinian lives of course, dismissing the entire people as Jew-hating sand niggers but obvious side effects had to be noted.

As if that wasn't enough though, it's like the Trump Administration is trying to send a subliminal narrative that it subscribes to the Evangelical view of Israel being a Bat Signal for Jesus that just needs to be set on fire to start the Second Coming:

Trump Faith Adviser Who Said Jews Go to Hell to Speak at Jerusalem U.S. Embassy Opening

Yeah, a douchebag who says Jews will Go To Hell speaking at the opening of the Jerusalem embassy. Great omen there.

And people don't see why the Doomsday clock moved up when Trump got elected...

The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Mon May 14, 2018 10:06 am

Petrasylvania wrote:Speaking of dumpster fires, a huge proverbial blaze that is the opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.

A bunch of angry Palestinians getting gunned down is not Trump's fault. The capital of Israel is Jerusalem; there is no better place to have an embassy than the capital.
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon May 14, 2018 10:09 am

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:

A bunch of angry Palestinians getting gunned down is not Trump's fault. The capital of Israel is Jerusalem; there is no better place to have an embassy than the capital.

Trump: *does thing that would piss off Palestinians*

Palestinians: *gets pissed off*

Israel: *shoots them*

How is this not Trump's fault? Actively pissing them off and provoking them makes this somehow not his fault?

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Mon May 14, 2018 10:09 am

The US was leading negotiationa between Palestinians and Israel, and Jerusalem was one of the parts of the negotiations. Trump has lost all credibility as an unbiased lwader od negotiations, and that pisses Palestians off. Trump should have expected that there would be violence, and he should have reconsidered what was really an aesthetic move.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Mon May 14, 2018 10:24 am

the statement "The Capital of Israel is Jerusalem" is not a fact. That's actually part of the talks they're -possibly were, now- in. Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem was an action with the intention of provoking the Palestineans. What I blame, however, for the 50 people dead, is Israel going overboard with "stopping protests"
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Mon May 14, 2018 10:32 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:A bunch of angry Palestinians getting gunned down is not Trump's fault. The capital of Israel is Jerusalem; there is no better place to have an embassy than the capital.

How is this not Trump's fault? Actively pissing them off and provoking them makes this somehow not his fault?

At the end of the day, it's the Palestinian's fault for getting angry. Just stop being pissed over a city that isn't yours.
Gacha
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
The Fate Series
US politics

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Mon May 14, 2018 10:34 am

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:A bunch of angry Palestinians getting gunned down is not Trump's fault. The capital of Israel is Jerusalem; there is no better place to have an embassy than the capital.

It takes two to tango.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Pilarcraft
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Mon May 14, 2018 10:35 am

Telconi wrote:

It takes two to tango.

>People get mad that The US, supposedly a third-party in negotiations, openly takes the side of Israel in one of the most important issues the two sides have a problem on.
>People protest
>Israel murders fifty-two and injures 2000

The only people not to be blamed here (for the first time since Israel was formed as a modern Nation-state, no less) are the Palestinians, wtf.
Led by The Triumvirate.
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon May 14, 2018 10:36 am

Telconi wrote:

It takes two to tango.

Incitement to riot is no crime at all. /s
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Mon May 14, 2018 10:37 am

Petrasylvania wrote:
Telconi wrote:
It takes two to tango.

Incitement to riot is no crime at all. /s

In all seriousness, he didn't incite anyone to do anything. He just took the side of one group in a conflict.
Led by The Triumvirate.

The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Mon May 14, 2018 10:39 am

Pilarcraft wrote:
the statement "The Capital of Israel is Jerusalem" is not a fact.

Okay Google, what is the capital of Israel?

Google says its Jerusalem.

Okay Google, what religion is the CEO of Google?

Huh, it doesn't say but he's Indian so I doubt it's Jewish.
Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem was an action with the intention of provoking the Palestineans.

y tho
Gacha
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
Treading on me
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
The Fate Series
US politics

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 am

Pilarcraft wrote:
Telconi wrote:
It takes two to tango.

>People get mad that The US, supposedly a third-party in negotiations, openly takes the side of Israel in one of the most important issues the two sides have a problem on.
>People protest
>Israel murders fifty-two and injures 2000

The only people not to be blamed here (for the first time since Israel was formed as a modern Nation-state, no less) are the Palestinians, wtf.

They could've, y'know, like, not protested...
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon May 14, 2018 10:44 am

Pilarcraft wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:Incitement to riot is no crime at all. /s

In all seriousness, he didn't incite anyone to do anything. He just took the side of one group in a conflict.

No different than Sharon setting foot in the Temple Mound. Sticking it to and trolling the Palestinians and the visceral response can be blameshifted to "They're All Just Savage Sand Niggers".

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General