NATION

PASSWORD

Diversity and Multiculturalism II:Make Diversity Great Again

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Korvale
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Jan 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Korvale » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:37 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Korvale wrote:Because thats exactly the same as Mexico is Mexico diverse?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico#Demographics
Korvale wrote:Europe will be an islamic continent in time as well

You sure?
Korvale wrote:I mean sure the Brits here can stick fingers in their eyes and deny west asians are slowly taking over their country

No one's taking over a country simply by immigrating, it takes a lot more than just immigration to take over a country.
Korvale wrote:I mean you go to prison in the U.K for simply offending the west asians in the U.K

Proof?
Korvale wrote:
It means you white brits have a tendency to madly deny your diversity wont end in islamic monoculturalism.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tinue.html

Read it and weep you WILL be muslim majority by 2100.

Weep for what?


http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34139960

You will be replaced and gone, the UK mass imports entire country's worth of refugees from either Africa or the middle east this combined with the minorities with higher breeding rates than whites will end in whites being a minority in a muslim majority nation as muslims are the highest minority in the U.K.

User avatar
San Lumen
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24061
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby San Lumen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:37 pm

Korvale wrote:
Keuliseu wrote:Solution: improve the world. with a higher rate of development, people have less children. As a white person, I literally do not care if I am not a majority. Nothing will ever change the fact that I am white.


Im sorry it doesnt work like that, muslims dont have feminism so their breeding rates will always be much higher than white ones regardless of what you do. Well I mean your ancestors did so much so you could live in this country and you throw that all away by handing it over to outsiders without even war? It shows you white europeans have no empathy for the struggles your people did to even maintain their cultures from other europeans. Sad.

What exactly is white european culture anyway?

User avatar
Keuliseu
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Keuliseu » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:38 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Korvale wrote:
Im sorry it doesnt work like that, muslims dont have feminism so their breeding rates will always be much higher than white ones regardless of what you do. Well I mean your ancestors did so much so you could live in this country and you throw that all away by handing it over to outsiders without even war? It shows you white europeans have no empathy for the struggles your people did to even maintain their cultures from other europeans. Sad.

What exactly is white european culture anyway?

Spicy water and flavorless food
Last edited by Keuliseu on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9444
Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Korvale wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico#Demographics

You sure?

No one's taking over a country simply by immigrating, it takes a lot more than just immigration to take over a country.

Proof?

Weep for what?


http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34139960

You will be replaced and gone, the UK mass imports entire country's worth of refugees from either Africa or the middle east this combined with the minorities with higher breeding rates than whites will end in whites being a minority in a muslim majority nation as muslims are the highest minority in the U.K.

Who "you"? I already told you what my ethnicity is.
Last edited by Kubumba Tribe on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11951
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm

Korvale wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34139960

You will be replaced and gone, the UK mass imports entire country's worth of refugees from either Africa or the middle east this combined with the minorities with higher breeding rates than whites will end in whites being a minority in a muslim majority nation as muslims are the highest minority in the U.K.

Rofl, the source literally says none of that. In fact, it says the complete opposite in parts. Try again.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Korvale
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Jan 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Korvale » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Korvale wrote:
Im sorry it doesnt work like that, muslims dont have feminism so their breeding rates will always be much higher than white ones regardless of what you do. Well I mean your ancestors did so much so you could live in this country and you throw that all away by handing it over to outsiders without even war? It shows you white europeans have no empathy for the struggles your people did to even maintain their cultures from other europeans. Sad.

What exactly is white european culture anyway?


Its not so simple I can describe it with one paragraph, there is no such thing as "white culture" there is only european cultures.

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.u ... uk-asylum/
Replaced you shall be.

User avatar
Ors Might
Minister
 
Posts: 3239
Founded: Nov 01, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Keuliseu wrote:Solution: improve the world. with a higher rate of development, people have less children. As a white person, I literally do not care if I am not a majority. Nothing will ever change the fact that I am white.

I agree completely.

To be perfectly fair, I can understand being concerned at the prospect of suddenly becoming a numerical minority. I don’t agree with the concern but I can understand why some find comfort in being around people who look like them. Perhaps I’m being optimistic but these are probably just growing pains that we just have to be somewhat cautious about. As long as we’re still vigilant in not importing extremists, we should be fine.

User avatar
San Lumen
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24061
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby San Lumen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Korvale wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico#Demographics

You sure?

No one's taking over a country simply by immigrating, it takes a lot more than just immigration to take over a country.

Proof?

Weep for what?


http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34139960

You will be replaced and gone, the UK mass imports entire country's worth of refugees from either Africa or the middle east this combined with the minorities with higher breeding rates than whites will end in whites being a minority in a muslim majority nation as muslims are the highest minority in the U.K.

Again what does it matter? According to you those people should just be sent back to war torn country or a dictatorship where they could risk inprisionment or worse?

User avatar
Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9444
Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Ors Might wrote:
San Lumen wrote:I agree completely.

To be perfectly fair, I can understand being concerned at the prospect of suddenly becoming a numerical minority.

Same.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

User avatar
Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9444
Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Korvale wrote:
San Lumen wrote:What exactly is white european culture anyway?


Its not so simple I can describe it with one paragraph, there is no such thing as "white culture" there is only european cultures.

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.u ... uk-asylum/
Replaced you shall be.

San Lumen's not British, so "replaced you shall be" doesn't really apply to him.
Last edited by Kubumba Tribe on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

User avatar
Keuliseu
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Keuliseu » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Ors Might wrote:
San Lumen wrote:I agree completely.

To be perfectly fair, I can understand being concerned at the prospect of suddenly becoming a numerical minority. I don’t agree with the concern but I can understand why some find comfort in being around people who look like them. Perhaps I’m being optimistic but these are probably just growing pains that we just have to be somewhat cautious about. As long as we’re still vigilant in not importing extremists, we should be fine.

Unfortunately until a certain more elderly demographic dies (in the nicest way possible?), people will remain uncomfortable with pointless things like people living somewhere

EDIT: not saying all of that demographic shares the view, but if people over 55 could not vote in the Brexit referendum, the UK would not be leaving.
Last edited by Keuliseu on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11951
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Korvale wrote:http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migration-to-the-uk-asylum/
Replaced you shall be.

Your source (again) says none of that.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Korvale
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Jan 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Korvale » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
Korvale wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34139960

You will be replaced and gone, the UK mass imports entire country's worth of refugees from either Africa or the middle east this combined with the minorities with higher breeding rates than whites will end in whites being a minority in a muslim majority nation as muslims are the highest minority in the U.K.

Rofl, the source literally says none of that. In fact, it says the complete opposite in parts. Try again.


http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-do/R ... nd-figures

My sources are showing you that the U.K imports a ridiculous amount of refugees into their country.

User avatar
San Lumen
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24061
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby San Lumen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Ors Might wrote:To be perfectly fair, I can understand being concerned at the prospect of suddenly becoming a numerical minority.

Same.

As can I but doesn't mean you throw away everything the country was founded on or demonize those who don't look you for your problems.

User avatar
Keuliseu
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Keuliseu » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Korvale wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Rofl, the source literally says none of that. In fact, it says the complete opposite in parts. Try again.


http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-do/R ... nd-figures

My sources are showing you that the U.K imports a ridiculous amount of refugees into their country.

not a problem for me, a British person. if they are refugees, then I do welcome them. The economy could do with a bump

User avatar
Korvale
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Jan 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Korvale » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:42 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Korvale wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34139960

You will be replaced and gone, the UK mass imports entire country's worth of refugees from either Africa or the middle east this combined with the minorities with higher breeding rates than whites will end in whites being a minority in a muslim majority nation as muslims are the highest minority in the U.K.

Again what does it matter? According to you those people should just be sent back to war torn country or a dictatorship where they could risk inprisionment or worse?


How is that the U.K's problem?

User avatar
Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9444
Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Korvale wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Rofl, the source literally says none of that. In fact, it says the complete opposite in parts. Try again.


http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-do/R ... nd-figures

My sources are showing you that the U.K imports a ridiculous amount of refugees into their country.

"The UK received 38,500 asylum applications in 2016."
That's not as much as you think it is, the UK population is much higher than that.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

User avatar
Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9444
Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:43 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:Same.

As can I but doesn't mean you throw away everything the country was founded on or demonize those who don't look you for your problems.

True.
I said that I can understand it, not that I agree with it.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11951
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Korvale wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Rofl, the source literally says none of that. In fact, it says the complete opposite in parts. Try again.


http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-do/R ... nd-figures

My sources are showing you that the U.K imports a ridiculous amount of refugees into their country.

ROFL, your sources keep disproving your "facts"! Just look at what your source says:

There are an estimated 118,995 refugees living in the UK. That's just 0.18 per cent of the total population (65.1 million people).

Yes, there are a ridiculous number of refugees in the UK, aren't there(!)
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Free Arctic Territories
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 178
Founded: Nov 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Arctic Territories » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Korvale wrote:West Asians have a higher breeding rate than whites meaning eventually they will outnumber whites in Europe its inevitable keep denying it if it helps you get on with life. White countries have below replacement rates meaning they will eventually be replaced by the dominant majority in their countries in time.

Birth rates have been declining in MENA and across the world. If you take a look back around 20 years on this handy birthrate map, you can see that the Middle Eastern fertility rate has been dropping rapidly. Before, in 1991, Saudi Arabian women had an average of around 6 children. Now, they only have two. Asians and Africans do not naturally have higher breeding rates than whites. Once they modernized, they'll be on par with Europeans just like the rest of the first world countries. There's not going to be some Muslim apocalypse where they outbreed us to death. Even if they were naturally better at having children, then why are you worried about it now? You should have been panicking back in the 1960's, when literally every MENA country had a birthrate of above 5 children per women.


https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP ... &year=2015

User avatar
Ors Might
Minister
 
Posts: 3239
Founded: Nov 01, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:44 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:Same.

As can I but doesn't mean you throw away everything the country was founded on or demonize those who don't look you for your problems.

The point is that you won’t be able to effectively deal with these types of concerns with vitriol and judgement. They might deserve it mind you but it likely won’t solve anything. Acknowledgement and rationality could go a long way with all but the more extreme.

User avatar
San Lumen
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24061
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby San Lumen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Korvale wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Rofl, the source literally says none of that. In fact, it says the complete opposite in parts. Try again.


http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-do/R ... nd-figures

My sources are showing you that the U.K imports a ridiculous amount of refugees into their country.

And yet Germany, Sweden and France took in more than the UK by a long shot. Many of those people will likely stay in the country and ultimately become citizens and contribute to the country. Refugees tend to not go back to their home counties. Go to any major city in Germany and you will find its very diverse and multicultural. Frankfurt being a great example.

User avatar
Keuliseu
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Keuliseu » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:45 pm

Korvale wrote:
San Lumen wrote:Again what does it matter? According to you those people should just be sent back to war torn country or a dictatorship where they could risk inprisionment or worse?


How is that the U.K's problem?

it actually entirely is. without making the fact we have improved their lives seem worthless, they are an extremely good investment for any economy.

User avatar
Korvale
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Jan 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Korvale » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:45 pm

Keuliseu wrote:
Korvale wrote:
http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-do/R ... nd-figures

My sources are showing you that the U.K imports a ridiculous amount of refugees into their country.

not a problem for me, a British person. if they are refugees, then I do welcome them. The economy could do with a bump


Economy will not improve it will become just as awful as other middle eastern states since middle easterners will be your majority. Again you stupid white british people seem to not realize ONLY WHITE PEOPLE WANT DIVERSITY, in an earlier thread I mentioned how our black americans get territorial once they dominate a space leading to white american running to the suburbs out of fear. This is what is gonna happen to you only you wont have nowhere to run once the muslims outnumber you. Oh and you better run fool.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11951
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:46 pm

Korvale wrote:Economy will not improve it will become just as awful as other middle eastern states since middle easterners will be your majority. Again you stupid white british people seem to not realize ONLY WHITE PEOPLE WANT DIVERSITY, in an earlier thread I mentioned how our black americans get territorial once they dominate a space leading to white american running to the suburbs out of fear. This is what is gonna happen to you only you wont have nowhere to run once the muslims outnumber you. Oh and you better run fool.

Ridiculous hyperbole.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Alexander, Andsed, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Cannot think of a name, Confederate States of German America, Decrovania, DesAnges, El-Amin Caliphate, Eternal Lotharia, Ethel mermania, Expar Vallist, Fartsniffage, Gig em Aggies, Google [Bot], Grinning Dragon, Hediacrana, Hystaria, Kevoro, Kragholm Free States, Liriena, Lost Memories, Polar Svalbard, SD_Film Artists, Shrillland, The Cotton Club, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, The New California Republic, Trumptonium1, Valrifell, Vassenor, Vivaxea, Xanthal, Yahoo [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads