NATION

PASSWORD

What is influence

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Mountardensmissus
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

What is influence

Postby Mountardensmissus » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:59 am

If you are an experienced nation then im glad you're here because i have a question:what is influence? i can see some nations with high and low influence but influence highness/lowness is not the point... all i want is to just know what influence is....

(If i post this in the wrong place i apologize;because this is my first time making a forum post)

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 am

Influence is a stat you gain from staying in a region and gaining endorsements from other players; you can spend influence if you have regional controls on doing things like banning other nations, setting a password or constructing embassies. On a side note, this should be in technical or gameplay, general is for discussion of real-world events.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:57 am

This dispatch is an extensive guide, courtesy of August.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Return to Gameplay