NATION

PASSWORD

Race and IQ

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Donut section

Founded:

Postby Donut section » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:41 am

Wait is it high iq track an field or low iq swimming and a marathon?
Last edited by Donut section on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Salandriagado
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salandriagado » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:47 am

Oil exporting People wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:Hanson K. The Food Assistance National Input-Output Multiplier (FANIOM) Model and Stimulus Effects of SNAP. 2010, USDA. The Benefits of Increasing the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP) Program Participation in Your State. 2011.

It's very telling you failed to provide a direct link or even cite the relevant parts. Even further, food stamp benefits does not equal the totality of welfare benefits at all.

Ah, so you didn't bother to read it, excellent.

Really, what degree am I suggesting now?

I believe that's for you to answer, given I can't possibly know what exactly goes on in that head of yours.

You're the one that just claimed to be able to read my mind so go on, tell me, what am I suggesting?
Cosara wrote:
Anachronous Rex wrote:Good thing most a majority of people aren't so small-minded, and frightened of other's sexuality.

Over 40% (including me), are, so I fixed the post for accuracy.

Vilatania wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
Notice that the link is to the notes from a university course on probability. You clearly have nothing beyond the most absurdly simplistic understanding of the subject.
By choosing 1, you no longer have 0 probability of choosing 1. End of subject.

(read up the quote stack)

Deal. £3000 do?[/quote]

Of course.[/quote]

Oil exporting People
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Oil exporting People » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:53 pm

Salandriagado wrote:Ah, so you didn't bother to read it, excellent.

You didn't give anything to read, you just gave a title; your continued refusal to offer the data is extremely telling.

You're the one that just claimed to be able to read my mind so go on, tell me, what am I suggesting?

Logical fallacy of shifting the burden of proof is your entire argument at this point, fam.
National Syndicalist
“The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.” - Julius Evola
Endorsing Greg "Grab 'em by the Neck" Gianforte and Brett "I Like Beer" Kavanaugh for 2020

Catalonya
Attaché

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Catalonya » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:14 pm

Vassenor wrote:
I want you to prove that it's being forced by policies intended to wipe out the White race.

99% of the capital that Europe & N America owns, is not possessed by 99% of whites, which would've disproved poverty.

99% of whites only have 1% of the capital, proving whites are extremely poor. That 50% of the world's capital is not owned by them

They own 1% of it, which is 0,5% of the world's capital.

Simple logic: If 8% of the world's population owns 0.5% of the world's capital, are they not the poorest people alive overall?

Compared to both other races who own 50% of the world's capital, while being 92% of the population. That's 2/1 ratio vs. 16/1

99% of whites in Europe and North America own 8 times less wealth than the non-white population of the world.

Just because i have the same skin tone as Donald Trump, doesn't mean i'm a billionaire.

Unless you are going to argue with immovable maths, or your own facts, i suggest you drop this dead topic.

Most of capital in white countries does not belong to the majority. We're not in some awful marxist hell.

We live in the real world, where meritocracy and industriousness allows the best to accumulate vastly more capital than others

This is not capitalism, that's ignorant. This is fairness. People should be allowed to become vastly richer than others, no matter the skin color.

But for their numbers, all but 1% of whites own barely 1% of capital in our countries. Which mean white countries are the poorest per capita

When counting the real citizens who are not wealthy, and constitute the normal white civilian. Excluding the elites who basically own almost 50%

of the world's capital, which only speaks to their merit and credit for intelligence or skill. Not to that of the white race around them which is

the poorest group in the world. Because our countries only have policies making life expensive for poor people, so whites can't overbreed out of control

And change or overthrow the political regimes treating them like herd animals. Good for work, good for being consumers, bad in large numbers or rich

Petrolheadia wrote:She is British, I am Polish and virtually 100% white.

At least I am safe

Me too. Though they're still on my continent, so i am still very worried about their existence here. Hopefully Trump bans visas from certain euro countries for hosting muslims or terrorists or any pretext on that note.
You don't want our pathological cases
Last edited by Catalonya on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:04 am

Catalonya wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
I want you to prove that it's being forced by policies intended to wipe out the White race.

99% of the capital that Europe & N America owns, is not possessed by 99% of whites, which would've disproved poverty.

99% of whites only have 1% of the capital, proving whites are extremely poor. That 50% of the world's capital is not owned by them

Simple logic: If 8% of the world's population owns 0.5% of the world's capital, are they not the poorest people alive overall?

Compared to both other races who own 50% of the world's capital, while being 92% of the population. That's 2/1 ratio vs. 16/1

99% of whites in Europe and North America own 8 times less wealth than the non-white population of the world.

Just because i have the same skin tone as Donald Trump, doesn't mean i'm a billionaire.

Unless you are going to argue with immovable maths, or your own facts, i suggest you drop this dead topic.

Most of capital in white countries does not belong to the majority. We're not in some awful marxist hell.

We live in the real world, where meritocracy and industriousness allows the best to accumulate vastly more capital than others

This is not capitalism, that's ignorant. This is fairness. People should be allowed to become vastly richer than others, no matter the skin color.

But for their numbers, all but 1% of whites own barely 1% of capital in our countries. Which mean white countries are the poorest per capita

When counting the real citizens who are not wealthy, and constitute the normal white civilian. Excluding the elites who basically own almost 50%

of the world's capital, which only speaks to their merit and credit for intelligence or skill. Not to that of the white race around them which is

the poorest group in the world. Because our countries only have policies making life expensive for poor people, so whites can't overbreed out of control

And change or overthrow the political regimes treating them like herd animals. Good for work, good for being consumers, bad in large numbers or rich

At least I am safe

Me too. Though they're still on my continent, so i am still very worried about their existence here. Hopefully Trump bans visas from certain euro countries for hosting muslims or terrorists or any pretext on that note.
You don't want our pathological cases

Let's see your supporting data. Just saying a thing does not make it true.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:51 am

Catalonya wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

That's not how math works. If you exclude the wealthy elites when looking at white countries, you need to also exclude the wealthy elites in non-white countries to make it a fair comparison. I've lived in both the US and China, and working class Americans live better than working class Chinese.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Salandriagado
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salandriagado » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:51 am

Salandriagado wrote:Ah, so you didn't bother to read it, excellent.

You didn't give anything to read, you just gave a title; your continued refusal to offer the data is extremely telling.

I literally gave you a peer reviewed paper on the topic. If you can't be bothered to read it, that's not my problem.

Logical fallacy of shifting the burden of proof is your entire argument at this point, fam.

... you aren't even reading your own posts, are you? Or are you just forgetting their content between posts?
Cosara wrote:
Anachronous Rex wrote:Good thing most a majority of people aren't so small-minded, and frightened of other's sexuality.

Over 40% (including me), are, so I fixed the post for accuracy.

Vilatania wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
Notice that the link is to the notes from a university course on probability. You clearly have nothing beyond the most absurdly simplistic understanding of the subject.
By choosing 1, you no longer have 0 probability of choosing 1. End of subject.

(read up the quote stack)

Deal. £3000 do?[/quote]

Of course.[/quote]

Catalonya
Attaché

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Catalonya » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:16 am

USS Monitor wrote:That's not how math works. If you exclude the wealthy elites when looking at white countries, you need to also exclude the wealthy elites in non-white countries to make it a fair comparison. I've lived in both the US and China, and working class Americans live better than working class Chinese.

Very true, indeed.

But we shouldn't forget that America is America, Land of the Free who won the Cold War

And China is a worse dictatorship than NK, with capitalists ruling as totalitarian gods....

Their 1 BN population had to be restrained legally from growing, by the 1-child-per-fam rule
Because the more citizens there are, the less capital they own because it's distributed to more people

If US has population of one third of China, that means Americans per average are three times poorer than average Chinese
but the illusion of the same capital not being divided by 3 in China's case, gives the impression Americans are 3 times richer

That means the effect of this impression makes Americans appears 9 times richer than the Chinese, simply because of less population.

If Chinese had same pop as America, they would be much richer on average, and this would be visible, and not distorted by illusions
caused by population/capital ratios.

If America had China's population, they'd have less capital per capita, and appear poorer than Chinese, which they kinda are

China is renowned for exploiting their working class in an authoritarian ultracapitalist regime whose motto is "WORK WORK WORK ... FOR US"

America is renowned for corrupt politicians who impose drastic repressive regulations on it's own businesses, essentially dismantling capitalism before it has a chance to thrive into a free market paradise (like my nation is).

This is how math works.....against the Chinese Capitalist Regime

The Conez Imperium
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Conez Imperium » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm

Catalonya wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:And China is a worse dictatorship than NK, with capitalists ruling as totalitarian gods....

It's difficult to objectively define "worse dicatorships" but last time I checked, the Chinese people weren't eating bark off the tree or mowing grass to feed their family.
Salut tout le monde, c'est moi !

Oil exporting People
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Oil exporting People » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Catalonya wrote:If US has population of one third of China, that means Americans per average are three times poorer than average Chinese
but the illusion of the same capital not being divided by 3 in China's case, gives the impression Americans are 3 times richer

That means the effect of this impression makes Americans appears 9 times richer than the Chinese, simply because of less population.

If Chinese had same pop as America, they would be much richer on average, and this would be visible, and not distorted by illusions
caused by population/capital ratios.

What the absolute fuck are you talking about? We have GDP by purchasing power parity for a reason son, and it doesn't show what you claim.
National Syndicalist
“The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.” - Julius Evola
Endorsing Greg "Grab 'em by the Neck" Gianforte and Brett "I Like Beer" Kavanaugh for 2020

Phoenicaea
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenicaea » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:42 am

classical argument against racism: have a look at highest empires in history, Rome and victorian Uk, which they were not racist
(each people could be enslaved because of debts, and whole public encouraged stepping up of humble people, to the highest roles),
same time some of worst cases, Spain and Austria-Hungary at last, the first is an unique case in history: it didn t collapsed, it disappeared. The second (Austria-Hungary) seems to be made for this explanation: it was powerfull when not racist, and the decline matches with class-races divide.

*nowadays, a further example. Usa has been in Rome's role for a twenty years, after the Ussr fall, and even before since the WWII. Its decline as unique power,
(we have nowadays a scattered map, China as first then Usa France India, each one looks at its sub-continent however) its decline (as unique power) matches with "permanent occupation" military doctrine (what a surprise, since Egypt Babylon Persia Assyria Ottomans Caliphate German Reich again?) and race bla bla mewolf propaganda and endless superiority speeches.
Last edited by Phoenicaea on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General