NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-Semitism in Germany again

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Computer Lab
Envoy

Founded: Mar 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Computer Lab » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:59 am

Shikihara wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:So complaining that the Israeli government looks the other way when Jewish settlers ethnically cleanse Palestinians from fertile lands is the same as getting a hardon from Holocaust documentaries now?

That same rhetoric that you use can be seen on Stormfront and other white nationalist boards to try and assert that the Jews are the real racists for persecuting the poor Palestinians, or by Islamists who think that Israel shouldn't exist.

And I can dislike the Russian government without hating Russians.

There are racist Jews just as there are racist Palestinians. Complaining about the Israeli government is no more racist tham complaining about the leadership of the PLO.
Please, call me Phil.

Trumptonium
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Liriena wrote:
Jhman wrote:Merkel should not have accepted those million refugees into Germany, it is nothing but a trick to create a voter base. This immigration is creating anti semitism

Asylum-recipients can vote in Germany?

Ask the 60 million Hispanics in the United States how they went from illegals to fully fledged Democrat propellants.

Not all of course, but then Reagan's amnesty gave Obama some 15 million Hispanic votes of about 22-25. Now add children to that and illegal Republican voters and pre-1986 amnesties, et al.

You think children of Jewish refugees, or first-generation Jewish refugees, in the UK today, or Vietnamese in the US, cannot vote, or what?

They'll get a vote sooner or later.
Last edited by Trumptonium on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pro: Things and people I like
Anti: Things and people I dislike

https://www.bolsonaro.com.br/

Nouveau Yathrib
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nouveau Yathrib » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Trumptonium wrote:
Liriena wrote:Asylum-recipients can vote in Germany?

Ask the 60 million Hispanics in the United States how they went from illegals to fully fledged Democrat propellants.

Not all of course, but then Reagan's amnesty gave Obama some 15 million Hispanic votes of about 22-25. Now add children to that and illegal Republican voters and pre-1986 amnesties, et al.

You think children of Jewish refugees, or first-generation Jewish refugees, in the UK today, or Vietnamese in the US, cannot vote, or what?

Most Vietnamese refugees became naturalized citizens long ago....
I still can't believe that Brazil lost to Germany 1:7. Copy and paste onto your sig if you were alive when this happened.

This account is the predecessor state of Jamilkhuze and Syfenq. This is how they're different, and this is why they exist.

We are currently in the year 2181. About Us | Factbooks | Past and Future History | OOC Info | Public Relations | iiWiki | Q&A

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

-Edward Everett Hale

Trumptonium
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Nouveau Yathrib wrote:
Trumptonium wrote:

Most Vietnamese refugees became naturalized citizens long ago....

Well done, you got the point

?
Pro: Things and people I like
Anti: Things and people I dislike

https://www.bolsonaro.com.br/

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Trumptonium wrote:
Liriena wrote:Asylum-recipients can vote in Germany?

Liriena asked about Germany, not the US.
Last edited by Kubumba Tribe on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Kramania
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kramania » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:46 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Nouveau Yathrib wrote:
I know that, I'm just wondering why you're so critical of Zionism/Israel you seem to deny Israel's right to exist.

A country founded on theft of someone else's land and persecution of the original inhabitants has no right to exist.

Jews have lived there for thousands of years.

Why do you hate the idea of a Jewish State?
Watching my sanity slip away in my dreams

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Kramania wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:A country founded on theft of someone else's land and persecution of the original inhabitants has no right to exist.

So have Palestinians
Kramania wrote:Why do you hate the idea of a Jewish State?

When it involves oppression against non-Jews - especially my brothers and sisters - and theft of land with a sovereign state, yes. I hate it.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Kramania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kramania » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Kramania wrote:Jews have lived there for thousands of years.

So have Palestinians

Well, they shouldn't have declared war on Israel the second it declared itself independent.

When it involves oppression against non-Jews - especially my brothers and sisters - and theft of land with a sovereign state, yes. I hate it.

Muslim citizens in Israel are given equal rights. It may be Jewish, but it's a secular state and people can practice their religion freely there, so I don't see your point.

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Kubumba Tribe wrote:

So have Palestinians

Arabs have lived there for fourteen hundred years for certain; that's more than a thousand, but not plural "thousands".
Jews have lived there for at least thirty-two hundred years, over twice the time.

For the former I used the times of the conquests of the Levant, and the latter the earliest dates of Israel and Judah.

Citing "oppression" in your argument falls flat when the surrounding states that contain your brothers and sisters are worse to their own than Israel is to them.
Arachno-anarchism || NO GODS NO MASTERS || Free NSG Odreria

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Proctopeo wrote:
Kubumba Tribe wrote:So have Palestinians

Arabs have lived there for fourteen hundred years for certain; that's more than a thousand, but not plural "thousands".
Jews have lived there for at least thirty-two hundred years, over twice the time.

For the former I used the times of the conquests of the Levant, and the latter the earliest dates of Israel and Judah.

Citing "oppression" in your argument falls flat when the surrounding states that contain your brothers and sisters are worse to their own than Israel is to them.

Yes, but Palestine wasnt established a few decades ago when the US felt really guilty about not intervening quicker and helped an ethnic group conquer a region and begin a genocide of their own, though the situation got muddled when the Israelites then proceeded to have children who have spent their entire lives in Israel which means we cant exactly condone forcing them out either.
I mean, if any Judean group in the modern-day has any major claim to arab/egyptian lands simply for existing its the Eastern-African jews, and even that is flimsy.
Last edited by The Forsworn Knights on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:49 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:
Proctopeo wrote:Arabs have lived there for fourteen hundred years for certain; that's more than a thousand, but not plural "thousands".

Yes, but Palestine wasnt established a few decades ago when the US felt really guilty about not intervening quicker and helped an ethnic group conquer a region and begin a genocide of their own, though the situation got muddled when the Israelites then proceeded to have children who have spent their entire lives in Israel which means we cant exactly condone forcing them out either.

:eyebrow:

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Proctopeo wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Yes, but Palestine wasnt established a few decades ago when the US felt really guilty about not intervening quicker and helped an ethnic group conquer a region and begin a genocide of their own, though the situation got muddled when the Israelites then proceeded to have children who have spent their entire lives in Israel which means we cant exactly condone forcing them out either.

:eyebrow:

Was the trail of tears not genocide? Cause that's pretty damn close to what Israel is attempting right now.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Proctopeo wrote: :eyebrow:

Was the trail of tears not genocide? Cause that's pretty damn close to what Israel is attempting right now.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Proctopeo wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Was the trail of tears not genocide? Cause that's pretty damn close to what Israel is attempting right now.

See: Settlements and the non-stop spam of disputes of the border, with Islamic locals not exactly getting free candy and smallpox-free blankets when their lands are conquered. The Israeli government believe that god gave them that land and that therefore they have a right to use any means necessary to take the land, even if it spits in the face of victims of the holocaust.
Farnhamia wrote:

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:56 pm

Proctopeo wrote:(Image)

See: Settlements and the non-stop spam of disputes of the border, with Islamic locals not exactly getting free candy and smallpox-free blankets when their lands are conquered. The Israeli government believe that god gave them that land and that therefore they have a right to use any means necessary to take the land, even if it spits in the face of victims of the holocaust.

I think you're mistaking some parts of the Trail of Tears for the other parts.

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Kramania wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:A country founded on theft of someone else's land and persecution of the original inhabitants has no right to exist.

Some Jews have. White-ass Ashkenazi colonialists have not.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Proctopeo wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:See: Settlements and the non-stop spam of disputes of the border, with Islamic locals not exactly getting free candy and smallpox-free blankets when their lands are conquered. The Israeli government believe that god gave them that land and that therefore they have a right to use any means necessary to take the land, even if it spits in the face of victims of the holocaust.

I think you're mistaking some parts of the Trail of Tears for the other parts.

They are doing a violent cleansing of opposing groups in the region they lay claim to. They then form Settlements, which is a common tactic in violent ethnic/religious conquest where the Settlers show up and build a homestead, one thing leads to another and the settlers are "Forced to defend themselves from the aggressive locals"™
Farnhamia wrote:

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:02 pm

MERIZoC wrote:

This is too funny to respond to seriously tbh

Proctopeo wrote:I think you're mistaking some parts of the Trail of Tears for the other parts.

They are doing a violent cleansing of opposing groups in the region they lay claim to. They then form Settlements, which is a common tactic in violent ethnic/religious conquest where the Settlers show up and build a homestead, one thing leads to another and the settlers are "Forced to defend themselves from the aggressive locals"™

It's a very big stretch to compare it to the Trail of Tears.
It's not even a genocide, since you've failed to both properly explain how and give actual evidence for your claim.

Kramania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kramania » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Proctopeo wrote:Arabs have lived there for fourteen hundred years for certain; that's more than a thousand, but not plural "thousands".

I mean, if any Judean group in the modern-day has any major claim to arab/egyptian lands simply for existing its the Eastern-African jews, and even that is flimsy.

Son, Israel isn't trying to genocide them. If Israel really wanted to kill them they'd already be dead. They've got more than enough military strength to do so. In fact, the Palestinians should consider themselves lucky they're facing Israel. Any other country with the kind of military capacity Israel has would have wiped them off the face of the earth by now rather than put up with their incessant bullshit.

Kramania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kramania » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:03 pm

MERIZoC wrote:

lol

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Kramania wrote:
MERIZoC wrote:Some Jews have. White-ass Ashkenazi colonialists have not.

lol

Wait, Ashkenazi... Nazi... it all makes sense now!
*X-Files theme plays and slowly becomes more distorted*

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Kramania wrote:

lol

cheers

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Proctopeo wrote:

This is too funny to respond to seriously tbh

The Forsworn Knights wrote:They are doing a violent cleansing of opposing groups in the region they lay claim to. They then form Settlements, which is a common tactic in violent ethnic/religious conquest where the Settlers show up and build a homestead, one thing leads to another and the settlers are "Forced to defend themselves from the aggressive locals"™

It's a very big stretch to compare it to the Trail of Tears.
It's not even a genocide, since you've failed to both properly explain how and give actual evidence for your claim.

How is Merizoc's statement too funny to respond to? Most of what we currently consider Israeli are Ashkenazis, meaning Jews whose ancestors have been in Europe/the americas for hundreds of years until they finally ended up back in Israel as conquering colonists.
Farnhamia wrote:

Fartsniffage
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Kramania wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Yes, but Palestine wasnt established a few decades ago when the US felt really guilty about not intervening quicker and helped an ethnic group conquer a region and begin a genocide of their own, though the situation got muddled when the Israelites then proceeded to have children who have spent their entire lives in Israel which means we cant exactly condone forcing them out either.

Son, Israel isn't trying to genocide them. If Israel really wanted to kill them they'd already be dead. They've got more than enough military strength to do so. In fact, the Palestinians should consider themselves lucky they're facing Israel. Any other country with the kind of military capacity Israel has would have wiped them off the face of the earth by now rather than put up with their incessant bullshit.

If that were true then Ireland would be far more sparsely populated....

Bakery Hill
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bakery Hill » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Kramania wrote:

lol

Can you and others explain what you disagree with here? It looks like common sense to me, no matter what side of the argument you're on.
Founder of the Committee for Proletarian Morality - Winner of Best Communist Award 2018 - Godfather of NSG Syndicalism

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General