NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-Semitism in Germany again

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:03 am

The Islands of Versilia wrote:
Senegalboy wrote:Why would someone assimilate into a culture that doesn't even want them and one that holds contempt for them. Integration and Assimilation is a two way thing

If they do not assimilate they must deal with being outsiders and not disturb the peace for the natives.
They shouldn’t integrate. They should assimilate. If that means abandoning their Islamic beliefs and history, all the better.

Nope. Religious freedom exists.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Senegalboy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:04 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
A religion is only dangerous when extremists come into play.

It is best to destroy the weed’s roots (Islam) so that the leaves (extremists) have no foundation or basis.
“The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that they are not necessarily restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Islam's apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally don't stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to balance out those calling for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable emphasis on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.”
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/page ... lence.aspx

This made me laugh
Why would a book say such violent words and such compassionate words at the same time
Surah Al Kafirun says "to you to your religion and me to mine"
And have Ayats(verses) like "There is no compulsion in Religion"

This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation! Come join us today!

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:04 am

A religion is only dangerous when extremists come into play.

It is best to destroy the weed’s roots (Islam) so that the leaves (extremists) have no foundation or basis.
“The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that they are not necessarily restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Islam's apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally don't stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to balance out those calling for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable emphasis on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.”

thereligionofpeace.com is bad source beacuse it is biased.

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Senegalboy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:06 am

Senegalboy wrote:Why would someone assimilate into a culture that doesn't even want them and one that holds contempt for them. Integration and Assimilation is a two way thing

If they do not assimilate they must deal with being outsiders and not disturb the peace for the natives.
They shouldn’t integrate. They should assimilate. If that means abandoning their Islamic beliefs and history, all the better.

But a lot are Natives I know so many Muslims who's Parents and Grandparents were born in the West

This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation! Come join us today!

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:07 am

Senegalboy wrote:
The Islands of Versilia wrote:If they do not assimilate they must deal with being outsiders and not disturb the peace for the natives.

But a lot are Natives I know so many Muslims who's Parents and Grandparents were born in the West

Assalamu Alaykum ya akhi. Kayfa Haaluka?
I think he/she is referring to those who just arrived.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Senegalboy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Senegalboy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:10 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Senegalboy wrote:But a lot are Natives I know so many Muslims who's Parents and Grandparents were born in the West

Wa alaykum salam.Alhamdulillah ana Bekhayr shukran

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:13 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
The Islands of Versilia wrote:If they do not assimilate they must deal with being outsiders and not disturb the peace for the natives.

Nope. Religious freedom exists.

I disagree with freedom of religion in the case of the Abrahamic faiths.
Senegalboy wrote:
The Islands of Versilia wrote:It is best to destroy the weed’s roots (Islam) so that the leaves (extremists) have no foundation or basis.

This made me laugh
Why would a book say such violent words and such compassionate words at the same time
Surah Al Kafirun says "to you to your religion and me to mine"
And have Ayats(verses) like "There is no compulsion in Religion"

I admittedly do not know it all, but I see it as inconsistency or trying to appeal to non-Muslims.
The Islands of Versilia wrote:It is best to destroy the weed’s roots (Islam) so that the leaves (extremists) have no foundation or basis.

Bias is to be expected from most sites, in varying degrees.
Senegalboy wrote:

To be native one must be of native racial or genetic descent. A fair-skinned, Germanic Muslim is Native, but not one of Arab descent.
And I consider Islam a non-native faith and one of the ‘sand cults’ (Abrahamic faiths).
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:14 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Senegalboy wrote:But a lot are Natives I know so many Muslims who's Parents and Grandparents were born in the West

I desire the assimilation of both European-born and migrant Muslims.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:14 am

Senegalboy wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Assalamu Alaykum ya akhi. Kayfa Haaluka?

Wa alaykum salam.Alhamdulillah ana Bekhayr shukran

Afwaan, wa ana sa'eedun.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:15 am

thereligionofpeace.com is very very very biased.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:16 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Assalamu Alaykum ya akhi. Kayfa Haaluka?

I desire the assimilation of both European-born and migrant Muslims.

I prefer integration.
And what about Euro Jews, Christians and others?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:17 am

Most likely, however I stand by my anti-Islamic views.
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
The Islands of Versilia wrote:I desire the assimilation of both European-born and migrant Muslims.

I prefer integration.
And what about Euro Jews, Christians and others?

They must all be assimilated as they are of the Abrahamic faiths.
I’d personally prefer an intense revival of paganism in the entity of Europe at the expense of Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

Edits: spelling fix
Last edited by The Islands of Versilia on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:20 am

The Islands of Versilia wrote:I admittedly do not know it all.

We know. Someone who uses stupid websites might not know too much on the subject.
The Islands of Versilia wrote:Bias is to be expected from most sites, in varying degrees.

Bruh, that site is more than 'biased'. It lies.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:22 am

You'll believe a lie?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:23 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:It's always the fault of feminists and progressives with you isn't it?

"It's always the government and never the opposition passing shitty laws with you, isn't it."

Regardless of your hostility to the truth being noted, what I posted IS the truth. That is what these people think and why they think it. The surge in the far-right happened under the watch of progressives and feminists. Clearly what they are doing is counterproductive, and if you actually speak to the alt-right as human beings instead of just hating them all the time, you'll learn what I posted is accurate.

I have some statistical evidence that the progressive anti-white agenda pushed by middle class whites exists, rich whites are more likely to give money to homeless blacks and think their situation is understandable.

In fact, when you consider it, the entire ego of the capitalists rides on racism being the reason there aren't more black rich people.
The meritocracy works, clearly, the working class can rise (they mostly can't.)
So why no blacks?

Couldn't be capitalism isn't meritocratic. Has to be racism.

They're hateful and extremist because the alternative explanation is that capitalism is full of shit, and even with decades of legal equality, there isn't a proportionate number of minority rich people, because NOBODY has risen. When it was whites, this went unnoticed.
So the "Scroungers, reeee, you're poor because you're shit" mindset gets levied purely against whites while the capitalists still retain enough self-awareness to notice there aren't many minority rich folk, and desperately try to conjure up excuses as to why, rather than admit they aren't ubermensch, they mostly inherited their property, and capitalism is fucking shit.

As soon as they socially engineer a proportionate number of minority rich folk, expect all the social justice shit to immediately collapse now that their egos are no longer threatened by reality. But, since they're often lazy, they'll leave all the anti-white shit in place. Doesn't effect them after all, the rich are basically above the law.

Social justice isn't about allowing minorities to get rich.
It's about letting a few thousand get rich, then slamming the gates shut, like they are for white people and SJWs are too caught up in the bullshit to notice.

Here's some backup for you, Ostro.

Why the Left is losing. I put this here because I can see how leftists are foolishly comforted in the wake of #Metoo, failing to realize that it is their own artistic and political icons who are mostly being attacked by the allegations. The general attitude of 'only the wicked deny their guilt' holds true with the article here.
But more importantly, from the article:

The New Left of cultural warriors that became influential in the 1960s, he argued in Achieving Our Country, led America on a very different path than the one blazed for them by union organizers, progressive activists, and the other architects of the New Deal state and postwar economy. The “cultural left,” as he called it, took concerns over Jim Crow and the Vietnam War and transformed them into a fiery jeremiad against American society and its principles. A kind of political nihilism emerged, Rorty observed, as anti-war activists arrived at the view that the Vietnam War “not only could never be forgiven, but had shown us to be a nation conceived in sin, and irredeemable.” At the same time, the new generation of activists did not follow through on the egalitarian economic agenda and savvy political strategizing of their predecessors, which would have provided a useful counterweight to their idealism. As a result, Rorty claimed, America’s left became trapped in its own indignation and skepticism, substituting sound and fury in the secular pews over the sorts of constructive, pragmatic, and unabashedly power-hungry action required to change an oppressive system. Importantly, it gave up on the white working class, neglecting their concerns about the disappearance of good jobs and the growth of economic inequality, and leaving that crucial voting bloc to be wooed by America-first conservatives like Pat Buchanan—and, later, Donald Trump.

The article points out that identity politics has not always been a divisive thing, and that at times it has produced some good results, such as helping build bridges of understanding on racial issues. However the article stresses that it has almost become an end of itself, and has become a means by which people who have done nothing wrong are accused of being unworthy.

Here is another article drawing similar conclusions.

I agree with Ostro here. This is less of a conspiracy theory than simply a political reality--you cannot alienate people and then expect them to vote for you and support you. You cannot, further, condemn normal outlets for complaint and then not expect those complaints to turn up in contexts that will welcome them, however distasteful. Having said this, I have a great deal of distaste for the alt-right, as he does, but understanding is not the same thing as approval.

Feminists (generally) and racial identity politics groups and their liberal supporters have generally behaved arrogantly and foolishly. Just because you claim a good cause (egalitarianism) does not mean that your moral actions are correct or that your plans are good. Pushing theory at the expense of effectiveness is the height of arrogance and stupidity.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:27 am

Even when there based on biased info?

Liriena
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Liriena » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 pm

The Islands of Versilia wrote:Most likely, however I stand by my anti-Islamic views.

Even when there based on biased info?

Nothing like admitting that your worldview is based on convenient lies, eh?
be gay do crime

I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Article in the OP and OP's analysis are reaching a bit and conflating a lot of different things.

The people protesting Trump's Jerusalem decision are inuitively more likely to be leftists than alt-right. Some neonazis no doubt, but probably far from the plurality. Many of the people who hate Israel are Muslim immigrants or leftists who buy into Hamas propaganda or Marxist analyses of ebil colonialism.
Last edited by Dumb Ideologies on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are these "human rights" in the room with us right now?
★彡 Professional pessimist. Reactionary socialist and gamer liberationist. Coffee addict. Fun at parties 彡★
Freedom is when people agree with you, and the more people you can force to act like they agree the freer society is
You are the trolley problem's conductor. You could stop the train in time but you do not. Nobody knows you're part of the equation. You satisfy your bloodlust and get away with it every time

Liriena
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Liriena » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Article in the OP and OP's analysis are reaching a bit and conflating a lot of different things.

The people protesting Trump's Jerusalem decision are inuitively more likely to be leftists than alt-right. Some neonazis no doubt, but probably far from the plurality. Many of the people who hate Israel are Muslim immigrants or leftists who buy into Hamas propaganda or Marxist analyses of ebil colonialism.

Or maybe we genuinely, legitimately see something really wrong with the Israeli state's behavior?
be gay do crime

I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Liriena wrote:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Article in the OP and OP's analysis are reaching a bit and conflating a lot of different things.

Or maybe we genuinely, legitimately see something really wrong with the Israeli state's behavior?

It shouldn't exist at all. I say this as a Muslim American.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Liriena wrote:

The Israeli State has been playing the victim card for the past 60 or so years, while they've repeatedly struck at their Arab neighbors with no regard for the sanctity of human life. Now, I'm not gonna deny that the Arab states literally tried to wipe Israel off the face of the fucking Earth for decades.

But now, Israel is too powerful for such an invasion and attack to succeed, thanks to U.S support and the introduction of Iron Dome. Therefore, Israel should not be going out of its way to create further tensions.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:48 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Liriena wrote:Or maybe we genuinely, legitimately see something really wrong with the Israeli state's behavior?

It shouldn't exist at all. I say this as a Muslim American.

And your reasons for Isreal to not exist are...?
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Internationalist Bastard
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Internationalist Bastard » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Liriena wrote:Or maybe we genuinely, legitimately see something really wrong with the Israeli state's behavior?

The Israeli State has been playing the victim card for the past 60 or so years, while they've repeatedly struck at their Arab neighbors with no regard for the sanctity of human life. Now, I'm not gonna deny that the Arab states literally tried to wipe Israel off the face of the fucking Earth for decades.

But now, Israel is too powerful for such an invasion and attack to succeed, thanks to U.S support and the introduction of Iron Dome. Therefore, Israel should not be going out of its way to create further tensions.

Doesn't help the literally have committed crimes against humanity. But nah, if I say that I hate jews.
Call me Alex, I insist
I am a girl, damnit
Slut Pride. So like, real talk, I’m a porn actress. We’re not all bimbos. I do not give out my information or videos to avoid conflict with site policy. I’m happy to talk about the industry or my thoughts on the career but I will not be showing you any goodies. Sorry
“Whatever you are, be a good one” Abe Lincoln

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Internationalist Bastard wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:The Israeli State has been playing the victim card for the past 60 or so years, while they've repeatedly struck at their Arab neighbors with no regard for the sanctity of human life. Now, I'm not gonna deny that the Arab states literally tried to wipe Israel off the face of the fucking Earth for decades.

Doesn't help the literally have committed crimes against humanity. But nah, if I say that I hate jews.

I have no problem with the idea of a Jewish State. I have a serious problem with an aggressive and highly militant Jewish State.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Liriena wrote:

Maybe. But I see such ferverent criticism of the most pluralistic and tolerant state in the whole Middle East, which shows extraordinary restraint in the face of regular terrorist attacks, as surely very ideologically biased rather than based on the real.
Are these "human rights" in the room with us right now?
★彡 Professional pessimist. Reactionary socialist and gamer liberationist. Coffee addict. Fun at parties 彡★
Freedom is when people agree with you, and the more people you can force to act like they agree the freer society is
You are the trolley problem's conductor. You could stop the train in time but you do not. Nobody knows you're part of the equation. You satisfy your bloodlust and get away with it every time

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General