NATION

PASSWORD

Police to Black Suburban Residents: Your Not Welcome

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:35 am

Liberals are wrong because they actually believe that equality exists.

Conservatives are wrong because they actually believe that justice exists.

Only Nazis, ancient Mongols etc got it right. Morality does not exist. I don't want to hear liberals crying about inequality or Christian and Muslim conservatives crying about injustice for the universe does not care about their tears.
MODEDIT: Meow spam removed

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:37 am

Sovaal wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:Where are you?

US. Still plenty of rapes here. Not as much as Kenya, most likely, but then again despite being one of the richer African countries it's still poorer then us. and I seriously doubt that people of African descent are genetically predestination to commit crimes more often.

Do people in and from Northeast Asia commit crimes a lot? No. Especially not random crimes. Long-term planning certainly curbs random crimes.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:37 am

Katzenstaat wrote:Liberals are wrong because they actually believe that equality exists.

Only Nazis, ancient Mongols etc got it right. Morality does not exist. I don't want to hear liberals crying about inequality or Christian and Muslim conservatives crying about injustice for the universe does not care about their tears.

And I don't care about your opinion on the state of the world. Provide evidence for your damn statements.
Most of the time I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or talking about.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:37 am

Katzenstaat wrote:Get over it. The universe is a cruel place so you need to learn to survive and thrive. Anyone who spares your life is at least not maximally hostile.

That's not how human civilization works.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:US. Still plenty of rapes here. Not as much as Kenya, most likely, but then again despite being one of the richer African countries it's still poorer then us. and I seriously doubt that people of African descent are genetically predestination to commit crimes more often.

Do people in and from Northeast Asia commit crimes a lot? No. Especially not random crimes. Long-term planning certainly curbs random crimes.

And I doubt that their genetics has anything to do with the lack of crimes, rather I would put that to the large central governments bordering on police states up there.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 am

Sovaal wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:Liberals are wrong because they actually believe that equality exists.

And I don't care about your opinion on the state of the world. Provide evidence for your damn statements.

I think both liberals and conservatives fear my views which are completely amoral.

Might is right. Morality is idiocy.
Last edited by Katzenstaat on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:39 am

Sovaal wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:Do people in and from Northeast Asia commit crimes a lot? No. Especially not random crimes. Long-term planning certainly curbs random crimes.

And I doubt that their genetics has anything to do with the lack of crimes, rather I would put that to the large central governments bordering on police states up there.

Why is Hawaii one of the safest states of US and why do NE Asians commit so few crimes here?

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:39 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:And I don't care about your opinion on the state of the world. Provide evidence for your damn statements.

I think both liberals and conservatives fear my views which are completely amoral.

That's not evidence for your statements

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:40 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:And I don't care about your opinion on the state of the world. Provide evidence for your damn statements.

Might is right. Morality is idiocy.

And I don't care about your damn views, I care about the lack of evidence you're providing to support them.

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:41 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:I think both liberals and conservatives fear my views which are completely amoral.

That's not evidence for your statements

Sure. However I do want to emphasize my stance which is much darker than anything you can think of.

We can have a safe society without morality as long as there is deterrence.
Last edited by Katzenstaat on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:42 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:And I doubt that their genetics has anything to do with the lack of crimes, rather I would put that to the large central governments bordering on police states up there.

Why is Hawaii one of the safest states of US and why do NE Asians commit so few crimes here?

East Asians in general aren't as poor as other minorities, and poverty is usually related to crime, especially violent crime.

E: Also, if morality is a spook, why do you keep on giving examples of things in African countries that to the west are morally reprehensible?
Last edited by Sovaal on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:42 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:And I doubt that their genetics has anything to do with the lack of crimes, rather I would put that to the large central governments bordering on police states up there.

It's one of the least populated states, the sun shines a lot so depression and other mental problems do not develop, great tourism industry giving most people a job so crime and the black market are down, ect

Who the fuck cares what race they are or where they come from?
Last edited by The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:That's not evidence for your statements

Sure. However I do want to emphasize my stance which is much darker than anything you can think of.

We can have a safe society without morality as long as there is deterrence.

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:45 am

Sovaal wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:Why is Hawaii one of the safest states of US and why do NE Asians commit so few crimes here?

East Asians in general aren't as poor as other minorities, and poverty is usually related to crime, especially violent crime.

Northeast Asians aren't people who never commit crimes. The point is that they rarely commit crimes out of passion. Many violent crimes in America have no reasonable economic cause.

The problem is not about poverty. Even poor people in NE Asia generally do not randomly kill people because it is not profitable. Instead it is about behaviors.
Last edited by Katzenstaat on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:46 am

Sovaal wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:Why is Hawaii one of the safest states of US and why do NE Asians commit so few crimes here?

E: Also, if morality is a spook, why do you keep on giving examples of things in African countries that to the west are morally reprehensible?

Even though morality does not exist we can still agree that certain actions harm humanity and need to be stopped.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:46 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:East Asians in general aren't as poor as other minorities, and poverty is usually related to crime, especially violent crime.

Northeast Asians aren't people who never commit crimes. The point is that they rarely commit crimes out of passion. Many violent crimes in America have no reasonable economic cause.

The problem is not about poverty. Even poor people in NE Asia generally do not randomly kill people. Instead it is about behaviors.

First off, got evidence that it's something related to genetics of the person?

second, if morality is just some fantasy, why should I care?

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:47 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:East Asians in general aren't as poor as other minorities, and poverty is usually related to crime, especially violent crime.

Even though morality does not exist we can still agree that certain actions harm humanity and need to be stopped.

So, morality.

man, how do you expect people to take you seriously if you can't keep your beliefs straight.

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 am

Sovaal wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:Northeast Asians aren't people who never commit crimes. The point is that they rarely commit crimes out of passion. Many violent crimes in America have no reasonable economic cause.

The problem is not about poverty. Even poor people in NE Asia generally do not randomly kill people. Instead it is about behaviors.

First off, got evidence that it's something related to genetics of the person?

I think so.
https://www.jax.org/news-and-insights/j ... t-behavior

Morality does not exist. However harm still do. Preventing and reducing harm should remain our concern even though morality does not exist.

Think like the SS but don't act like them. There are amoral reasons why we shouldn't go around commiting massacres.
Last edited by Katzenstaat on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 am

Sovaal wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:Even though morality does not exist we can still agree that certain actions harm humanity and need to be stopped.

So, morality.

man, how do you expect people to take you seriously if you can't keep your beliefs straight.

No, it's not. Instead this is just personal interest. You don't need morality to realize that getting murdered is awful and you should avoid getting murdered.
Last edited by Katzenstaat on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:

It's one of the least populated states, the sun shines a lot so depression and other mental problems do not develop, great tourism industry giving most people a job so crime and the black market are down, ect

Who the fuck cares what race they are or where they come from?

Let's apply your theory to Barbados then. Shall we?

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:56 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:First off, got evidence that it's something related to genetics of the person?

I think so.

Morality does not exist. However harm still do. Preventing and reducing harm should remain our concern even though morality does not exist.

Think like the SS but don't act like them. There are amoral reasons why we shouldn't go around commiting massacres.

And nothing in that article connects that gene to a single race.

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:57 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:So, morality.

No, it's not. Instead this is just personal interest. You don't need morality to realize that getting murdered is awful and you should avoid getting murdered.

If it's personal interest only, then why should I care if other people, or society as a whole, are harmed, so long as I am okay?

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:57 am

Sovaal wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:I think so.

And nothing in that article connects that gene to a single race.

Sure. However I first want to.establish that genetics and crime are related.

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:59 am

Katzenstaat wrote:
Sovaal wrote:And nothing in that article connects that gene to a single race.

Sure. However I first want to.establish that genetics and crime are related.

Yet nothing about genetics related to a single race. So again, your point?

Winston Churchill, 1947.

Katzenstaat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katzenstaat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 am

Sovaal wrote:
Katzenstaat wrote:No, it's not. Instead this is just personal interest. You don't need morality to realize that getting murdered is awful and you should avoid getting murdered.

If it's personal interest only, then why should I care if other people, or society as a whole, are harmed, so long as I am okay?

You don't inherently have to care. However a legal system that punishes crimes does make you safer. Shall you support it? Yes.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General