NATION

PASSWORD

Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Am I Right?

Yeah, mostly, seems agreeable.
22%
Dunno/Not sure/Not American and I think that matters
6%
Nah, you're crazy. Guns should be more restricted.
26%
Nah, you're crazy. Guns should be less restricted.
40%
JC Christ CM come back when the meds wear off
7%

Total votes : 724

Manokan Republic
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Manokan Republic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:09 am

Republic of Keshiland wrote:
The Sheika wrote:That is not living. That is the exact opposite of living and a strong example of why the Second Amendment should exist. I get it. You don't like guns; I'd go so far as to say that you hate guns. That's cool. If they aren't for you, then don't get one. Meanwhile, there are better alternatives than an all out ban.

Ill let the gun issue go when we stop having so many shootings.

Statistically, mass shootings are responsible for less than 1% of murders, at most 300-400 a year, out of 15,000 total murders. On top of that, mass shootings are one type of mass murder, with certain attacks, like say, 9/11, killing 10 years worth of mass shootings combined. Guns really aren't the problem, so much as criminals, which don't go away. If they don't use a gun, they'll use a truck, or a bomb, or a plane, or poison, or arson, or any number of attacks. Burning down an apartment building and killing 100 people doesn't take some kind of complicated weaponry, as does pushing someone down the stairs to kill them or runnin them over with a truck. On the other hand, I can't defend myself by hoping the criminal is standing on a flight of stairs, will take my poison, or will miracously be burned alive but no-one else in an apartment fire. A gun allows you to respond to threats immediately in front of you, where as none of these other methods of killing do. And they can and have killed more people than guns. If a bunch of backwards doofuses with box cutters can take over a plane and kill 3000 people, are we every really protected just because we got rid of guns?

And then there's more pertinent issues, like drugs, with alcohol killing 88,000 people a year, and cigarettes 480,000. That's way more than guns, and often it's other people in car accidents or second hand smoke and whatnot. But, no desire to stop that, right, because that's all a part of the plan? The simple reality is that as scary as guns can seem, ultimately, objectively, they're not the biggest threat.

And monitoring everything doesn't stop crimes. The fact the police know about a murder in progress doesn't mean they can get there in time to stop it. Monitoring activity, which they can't even monitor all people at all times due to sheer manpower issues (as in there aren't 12 government agents per citizen), still doesn't get a cop to your house in time. You still need a means to defend yourself before the police arrive. You still need something like a gun.
Last edited by Manokan Republic on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kernen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kernen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:27 pm

The Sheika wrote:A statement like that is why people do not take you seriously. I mean, I lean to the left but even I have to stop and think "This has to be a joke". People on both sides of the aisle view "1984" as a warning, not an instruction manual, and definitely not a utopia.

A country where every action and spoken word was monitored would be the safest and least crime ridden county in the world. You could still live life normally but all crime would be stoppable before it began.

That isn't free. You wouldn't be able to live life normally under this situation. Why do you hate freedom?
From the throne of Khan Juk i'Behemoti, Juk Who-Is-The-Strength-of-the-Behemoth, Supreme Khan of the Ogres of Kernen. May the Khan ever drink the blood of his enemies!

Lawful Evil

Get abortions, do drugs, own guns, but never misstate legal procedure.

Ors Might
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Kernen wrote:
A country where every action and spoken word was monitored would be the safest and least crime ridden county in the world. You could still live life normally but all crime would be stoppable before it began.

That isn't free. You wouldn't be able to live life normally under this situation. Why do you hate freedom?

Because that means people might make what he considers to be the wrong choice. Which is dangerous because reasons.
https://youtu.be/gvjOG5gboFU Best diss track of all time

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Kernen wrote:

And the evidence suggests that kind of mass surveillance doesn't prevent crime, the Stasi for example had the most extensive system of surveillance over people that the world has thus seen, and crime still occurred at a rate comparable to nations without mass surveillance, so Keshiland really doesn't know what he is talking about.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:00 pm

Wysten wrote:Image

Oh -_- armed tress passing is the most I could legally say. Invasion requires intent to harm >_> that sucks.

You cant be serious, can you?

I mean how can you claim to love democracy and say the things you’ve said?

Either you’re delusional or you’re playing us all.
Most of the time I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or talking about.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

Kernen
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kernen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Republic of Keshiland wrote:Oh -_- armed tress passing is the most I could legally say. Invasion requires intent to harm >_> that sucks.

Armed trespassing is generally not a crime unless the weapon was used in some way. Its generally an aggravating factor designed to discourage violent intentions on top of an existing crime (inapplicable to your intentions), or to deter crimes like poaching, where it's hard to find evidence of the crime prior to the commission (also not helping you).

Frankly, calling the police on somebody who is on your property who has a (lawful) gun with no criminal intent isn't going to be liable for anything but plain old civil trespass. If you try to sue somebody for civil trespass under the facts that you've laid out, you're going to win...wait for it...$1.00 in nominal damages. It will cost you a trial attorney for the duration of a civil trial. That will likely lose you about $10,000.00, when all is said and done.

If you call the police and make a report designed to evoke a response involving greater force than necessary, you're going to be liable for what happens to the trespasser, even if they are trespassing. Medical bills, lost opportunity, pain and suffering, so on and so forth.

The legal system says your idea is full of shit, Keshi.
From the throne of Khan Juk i'Behemoti, Juk Who-Is-The-Strength-of-the-Behemoth, Supreme Khan of the Ogres of Kernen. May the Khan ever drink the blood of his enemies!

Lawful Evil

Gun Manufacturers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:You're probably fine because you feel exempt from these searches merely because you're already banned from owning a gun.

You won't be.

You'll get searched, too. Every time a gun-permitted person visits. Including police officer visits.

what's this? Anti-government rhetoric on your computer? Off to Gitmo with you!

Lol no I would not let any gun owner in my house infact if they even step on foot in I am calling the police for armed home invasion.

I would not let any non gun owner in my house, in fact if they even step one foot in I am calling for the garden hose.
Gun control is like trying to solve drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to own cars.

Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...

Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo

Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.

Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

Republic of Keshiland
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Keshiland » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Kernen wrote:
Republic of Keshiland wrote:Oh -_- armed tress passing is the most I could legally say. Invasion requires intent to harm >_> that sucks.

Armed trespassing is generally not a crime unless the weapon was used in some way. Its generally an aggravating factor designed to discourage violent intentions on top of an existing crime (inapplicable to your intentions), or to deter crimes like poaching, where it's hard to find evidence of the crime prior to the commission (also not helping you).

Frankly, calling the police on somebody who is on your property who has a (lawful) gun with no criminal intent isn't going to be liable for anything but plain old civil trespass. If you try to sue somebody for civil trespass under the facts that you've laid out, you're going to win...wait for it...$1.00 in nominal damages. It will cost you a trial attorney for the duration of a civil trial. That will likely lose you about $10,000.00, when all is said and done.

If you call the police and make a report designed to evoke a response involving greater force than necessary, you're going to be liable for what happens to the trespasser, even if they are trespassing. Medical bills, lost opportunity, pain and suffering, so on and so forth.

If the couple in the hot tub was not liable when they said that dude had an assault rifle when it was just an air soft then I would not be liable to calling 911 about armed home invasion if the same outcome accrues the police shooting the trespasser.

Edit- also in most states you can kill someone for protection of property so I don't see how I would be liable for the police hurting someone who I didn't invite into my home that has a gun.
Last edited by Republic of Keshiland on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am pro-life, anti-gun, pro-immigration, pro UHC, pro-free college, pro universal income, anti-war, anti-death penalty, pro-financial ade, pro anything that makes children's lives better.

I finally realised how messed up English was when I read a sign in French and could comprehend half of it despite never learning any French

Manokan Republic
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Manokan Republic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:51 pm

Kernen wrote:Armed trespassing is generally not a crime unless the weapon was used in some way. Its generally an aggravating factor designed to discourage violent intentions on top of an existing crime (inapplicable to your intentions), or to deter crimes like poaching, where it's hard to find evidence of the crime prior to the commission (also not helping you).

If the couple in the hot tub was not liable when they said that dude had an assault rifle when it was just an air soft then I would not be liable to calling 911 about armed home invasion if the same outcome accrues the police shooting the trespasser.

Edit- also in most states you can kill someone for protection of property so I don't see how I would be liable for the police hurting someone who I didn't invite into my home that has a gun.

You originally said "Lol no I would not let any gun owner in my house infact if they even step on foot in I am calling the police for armed home invasion."

This implies without a gun, just being a gun owner. Which is probably what so people are concerned about. Armed trespassing depends on the circumstances.

Telconi
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Kernen wrote:Armed trespassing is generally not a crime unless the weapon was used in some way. Its generally an aggravating factor designed to discourage violent intentions on top of an existing crime (inapplicable to your intentions), or to deter crimes like poaching, where it's hard to find evidence of the crime prior to the commission (also not helping you).

I'm curious how you plan on determining if they're a gun owner or not?
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Kernen
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kernen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Republic of Keshiland wrote:If the couple in the hot tub was not liable when they said that dude had an assault rifle when it was just an air soft then I would not be liable to calling 911 about armed home invasion if the same outcome accrues the police shooting the trespasser.

As usual, wrong.

The couple who called in the guy with the airsoft gun weren't liable because they didn't deliberately exacerbate a situation with the intention of making it worse. Which is what you admitted to doing. They made an erroneous police report in good faith. That's the difference between what you argue and what other people do: They don't have ulterior motives involving getting people harmed.

What you're discussing is the Castle Doctrine, which creates a presumption of justified use of lethal force in defense of one's home. That presumption can be rebutted if there is evidence that the individual who is shot did not present a threat to your life. It is not a Kill One Guy Free card.

Your ignorance of the law is painful. Stop pretending you know anything about it.

Lawful Evil

Republic of Keshiland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Keshiland » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Telconi wrote:

Looking at the belt since the state im in does not have CC If they have it ill ask them to politely leave and if they don't in 1 sec get out of my house ill call 911
I am pro-life, anti-gun, pro-immigration, pro UHC, pro-free college, pro universal income, anti-war, anti-death penalty, pro-financial ade, pro anything that makes children's lives better.

I finally realised how messed up English was when I read a sign in French and could comprehend half of it despite never learning any French

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Telconi wrote:

Looking at the belt since the state im in does not have CC If they have it ill ask them to politely leave and if they don't in 1 sec get out of my house ill call 911

What state would that be?

Also, people own guns that aren't perpetually present on their belt...
Last edited by Telconi on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Topoliani
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Topoliani » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Telconi wrote:

That's bullshit Keshi

There is Concealed Carry in Maryland, you just need a license to do so
Topoliani: A Post-Apoc Medieval Nation in the Levant

I don't use NSstats, nor is this nation a representation of my views.
IC Year: 1210 AD.
Undergoing its third retcon. The third time's the charm, right?

Republic of Keshiland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Keshiland » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Telconi wrote:

MD and MI (predominantly open carry)

Republic of Keshiland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Keshiland » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Topoliani wrote:

That's bullshit Keshi

We are technically neither since there is no distinction in MD law

Open and Concealed Carry. Carrying a handgun, whether openly or concealed, is prohibited unless one has a permit to carry a handgun or is on their own property or their own place of business. The Maryland State Police may issue a permit to carry a handgun at their discretion and based on an investigation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Maryland

Concealed Weapons Permitting in Maryland. Maryland generally prohibits wearing, carrying, or transporting a handgun, whether concealed or open, on or about the person without a permit. ... Any person wishing to obtain a handgun carry permit must also: Be an “adult;”

http://lawcenter.giffords.org/concealed-weapons-permitting-in-maryland/
Last edited by Republic of Keshiland on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Topoliani wrote:That's bullshit Keshi

Open and Concealed Carry. Carrying a handgun, whether openly or concealed, is prohibited unless one has a permit to carry a handgun or is on their own property or their own place of business. The Maryland State Police may issue a permit to carry a handgun at their discretion and based on an investigation.

Concealed Weapons Permitting in Maryland. Maryland generally prohibits wearing, carrying, or transporting a handgun, whether concealed or open, on or about the person without a permit. ... Any person wishing to obtain a handgun carry permit must also: Be an “adult;”

So, like was said, concealed carry is legal, with a permit. Just like almost every other state.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Len Hyet wrote:

So, like was said, concealed carry is legal, with a permit. Just like almost every other state.

You know it's funny he said their was no distinction between the two yet he cited evidence that contradicts his point yet again.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:39 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Len Hyet wrote:So, like was said, concealed carry is legal, with a permit. Just like almost every other state.

You know it's funny he said their was no distinction between the two yet he cited evidence that contradicts his point yet again.

I'd also point out, that people own guns they don't carry. If I came to Keshiland's house to do my job, I would hardly be toting every gun I own.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Telconi wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:You know it's funny he said their was no distinction between the two yet he cited evidence that contradicts his point yet again.

I'd also point out, that people own guns they don't carry. If I came to Keshiland's house to do my job, I would hardly be toting every gun I own.

Well you could with newer holsters that allow you to conceal just about any weapon on the civilian market from a small ass .22 to a 12gauge shotgun and a assault rifle.

I found some links here to YouTube that shows Keshi doesn't get how good people can conceal guns and big ones too.

Link: https://youtu.be/ZyFE4yT51Jc
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Sovaal
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovaal » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Topoliani wrote:That's bullshit Keshi

So it does, indeed, have CC. I mean basic reading comprehension is all you need.
Most of the time I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or talking about.

”Many forms of government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe.
No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is
the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried from time to time." -
Winston Churchill, 1947.

"Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic weapons. A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple weapon – so long as there is no answer to it – gives claws to the weak.” - George Orwell

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Well you could with newer holsters that allow you to conceal just about any weapon on the civilian market from a small ass .22 to a 12gauge shotgun and a assault rifle.

I found some links here to YouTube that shows Keshi doesn't get how good people can conceal guns and big ones too.

Link: https://youtu.be/ZyFE4yT51Jc

Yeah but for every gun I own I'd need dozens of pant legs...
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:52 am

Telconi wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:You know it's funny he said their was no distinction between the two yet he cited evidence that contradicts his point yet again.

And should a permit holder do the same, then K wouldn't even know it was there. :rofl:
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:55 am

Manokan Republic wrote:
Ill let the gun issue go when we stop having so many shootings.

Statistically, mass shootings are responsible for less than 1% of murders, at most 300-400 a year, out of 15,000 total murders. On top of that, mass shootings are one type of mass murder, with certain attacks, like say, 9/11, killing 10 years worth of mass shootings combined. Guns really aren't the problem, so much as criminals, which don't go away. If they don't use a gun, they'll use a truck, or a bomb, or a plane, or poison, or arson, or any number of attacks. Burning down an apartment building and killing 100 people doesn't take some kind of complicated weaponry, as does pushing someone down the stairs to kill them or runnin them over with a truck. On the other hand, I can't defend myself by hoping the criminal is standing on a flight of stairs, will take my poison, or will miracously be burned alive but no-one else in an apartment fire. A gun allows you to respond to threats immediately in front of you, where as none of these other methods of killing do. And they can and have killed more people than guns. If a bunch of backwards doofuses with box cutters can take over a plane and kill 3000 people, are we every really protected just because we got rid of guns?

And then there's more pertinent issues, like drugs, with alcohol killing 88,000 people a year, and cigarettes 480,000. That's way more than guns, and often it's other people in car accidents or second hand smoke and whatnot. But, no desire to stop that, right, because that's all a part of the plan? The simple reality is that as scary as guns can seem, ultimately, objectively, they're not the biggest threat.

And monitoring everything doesn't stop crimes. The fact the police know about a murder in progress doesn't mean they can get there in time to stop it. Monitoring activity, which they can't even monitor all people at all times due to sheer manpower issues (as in there aren't 12 government agents per citizen), still doesn't get a cop to your house in time. You still need a means to defend yourself before the police arrive. You still need something like a gun.

There haven't been 15,000 homicides per year in a long time, if ever. They've been under 10,000 since 2008 in fact

2012: 8855

2011: 8583

2010: 8775

2009: 9,146

2008: 9,484

2007: 10,086

2006: 10,177

2005: 10,100
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:59 am

Telconi wrote:

MD and MI (predominantly open carry)

Why am I going to open carry? It makes no gooddamn sense
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General