NATION

PASSWORD

8 year old boy murdered because his mom thought he was gay

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:36 pm

United States of the Universe wrote:This people are probably insane. Who kills a child because they think they're gay? Now, I'm supporting killing anyone for sexuality, but if the kid was, then ideology and severe bigotry would have definitely been at fault. Of course it begs to question why weren't the other kids treated in the same way? Who knows. These people should be institutionalized. The case reminds me of the woman who killed her daughter but was acquitted. Supposedly because she partied all the time and wanted not to have to have to care for her, or something like that. I don't know it was like a decade ago. Another one of those murders that don't make any sense.

Don't gravedig. This thread ended a couple years ago. It will be locked by a mod.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:25 am

Vassenor wrote:You want to know the really sickening thing? There's probably people out there who think all this was acceptable and the state has no right to intervene.

Libertarians.

Previous

Return to General