NATION

PASSWORD

Anyone else having problems at Facebook?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Venetoland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Anyone else having problems at Facebook?

Postby Venetoland » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:31 am

It took 3 tries to get it to,load. It won't post any comment I make! FUCKING POS IPAD probably!

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:33 am

Maybe you should try posting in a Facebook help forum.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:34 am

What is Facebook?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Haggeliania
Attaché

Founded: Oct 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Haggeliania » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:36 am

Galloism wrote:What is Facebook?

It seems that i have also forgotten..

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:36 am

A book of faces, obviously.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:39 am

Thermodolia wrote:

A book of faces, obviously.

Or perhaps we use the Spanish-Romance set up of language, and "Facebook" is a corrupted form of "Face of Book", which would be Book Face in English
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:41 am

The Portland Territory wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:A book of faces, obviously.

Or perhaps we use the Spanish-Romance set up of language, and "Facebook" is a corrupted form of "Face of Book", which would be Book Face in English

I know a person who has a face that looks like a book.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:41 am

The Portland Territory wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:A book of faces, obviously.

Book Face sounds like an awesome insult
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Outer Parkistan
Civilian

Founded: Apr 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Outer Parkistan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:42 am

I have no idea. Supreme Leader and God Marshall Kim Jong Un (Praise be upon him) is the holiest lord and informs us commoners that Facebook is a capitalist American pig internet that will kill us all. We must destroy it with the largest nuclear missile!
Last edited by Outer Parkistan on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trumptonium
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:42 am

Galloism wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:Or perhaps we use the Spanish-Romance set up of language, and "Facebook" is a corrupted form of "Face of Book", which would be Book Face in English

Were you influenced by certain consumables when you met the aforementioned person?
Pro: Things and people I like
Anti: Things and people I dislike

https://www.bolsonaro.com.br/

Twilight Imperium
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Twilight Imperium » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:43 am

Is "facebook" like that binder full of women Romney had?

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:43 am

Trumptonium wrote:
Galloism wrote:I know a person who has a face that looks like a book.

Were you influenced by certain consumables when you met the aforementioned person?

Nah it was right after he smashed the person's face in with a brick
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:44 am

Trumptonium wrote:
Galloism wrote:I know a person who has a face that looks like a book.

I take the 5th.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:45 am

Is it anything like Factbook? Maybe factbook with a lot of faces?
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:47 am

Galloism wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:Or perhaps we use the Spanish-Romance set up of language, and "Facebook" is a corrupted form of "Face of Book", which would be Book Face in English

I bet he's a very readable person
Korwin-Mikke 2020

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:47 am

Thermodolia wrote:

Book Face sounds like an awesome insult

What would it mean?

Nerd?
Geek?
Dense?
Korwin-Mikke 2020

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:48 am

Twilight Imperium wrote:Is "facebook" like that binder full of women Romney had?

KEK

2012 seemed so normal compared to...... now
Korwin-Mikke 2020

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:50 am

Thermodolia wrote:Maybe you should try posting in a Facebook help forum.

^This. NSG is not Facebook's help desk.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General